Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means

+13
ddc
joybrennan
Beliskner
sparklyshoes
Brain&Heart
gordongordonfan
crzy4bones
SnoopGirl
Nightowl
treble21
dreamerktm411
future_anthro
thatgirl61
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means Empty What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means

Post by thatgirl61 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:26 am

Found this comment on another Forum I thought it was an interesting interpertation
What do you think it means

Ok, so I have some ideas about the clock and the chicken wings on the two season finales. I have neither seen nor read anything that corroborates my theories, so shoot me down if you don't agree!

At first I thought the times were related and may indicate some sort of flashback to Brennan's book, but I couldn't wrap my mind around that logically. The 4:47 may represent Air France Flight 447 which crashed June 1, 2009 going from Brazil to Paris. Hopefully, Angela and Hodgins won't be on that flight, but maybe they will help with body identification? Many fans have postulated that the season 5 finale was actually May 2009, and the jump in time this summer/year will put the characters into May (or fall) 2010.

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means Empty Re: What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means

Post by future_anthro Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 am

It is interesting but there is really nothing to go on because time is so ambiguous on the show.

Personally i think the writers would be a little stupid and pushing it to put any of them in a plane crash. It would seem so... lack of any other decent storyline. As for helping with identification... slightly plausible. I'm not sure if France has their own version of DMORT. If they do and it held true to life the Bones wouldn't be helping.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means Empty Re: What do you think The Tower of Chicken Wings and The Blinking Clock means

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:46 am

Wow, very interesting and intricate idea. Whoever wrote this comment should be writing Bones instead of Hart. Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 am

thatgirl I'm copying your post from the show discussion thread about the season 6 timeline cause I think it applies here as well.

In Death of the Queen Bee the year book said 1994 and its 15 years later which makes that episode in the year 2009. Season 6 will then start with the time jump to where we are now 2010.

as I've stated in the original thread this was posted in. I was so caught up thinking this was a continuity error it never occured to me that it was the writers way of saying that it was 2009.... makes sense that's what they were getting at , and I guess if they do the time jump it would put the show in 2010.
In relation to the original point you made, I don't think the time has any reference to the air france flight, I suppose it could but why would A/H be flying out of Brazil?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 am

treble21 wrote:thatgirl I'm copying your post from the show discussion thread about the season 6 timeline cause I think it applies here as well.

In Death of the Queen Bee the year book said 1994 and its 15 years later which makes that episode in the year 2009. Season 6 will then start with the time jump to where we are now 2010.

as I've stated in the original thread this was posted in. I was so caught up thinking this was a continuity error it never occured to me that it was the writers way of saying that it was 2009.... makes sense that's what they were getting at , and I guess if they do the time jump it would put the show in 2010.
I always assumed (and would continue to do so until seeing otherwise) that it was just a continuity error.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:01 pm

What? Bones doesn't have continuity errors.... bah-ha-ha.... What is up with the chicken wing tower though? Did it have any meaning in the season 5 finale? Or was it just seen in passing in the hoarders house?
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Chicken wing Tower? What did I miss?????

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:Chicken wing Tower? What did I miss?????
In a scene, at the hoarders house, Hodgins is standing in front of the chicken wing tower, but I don't remember if he mentions it or not. It has to mean something...
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:09 pm

maybe the tower of wings was put in just to be silly and drive you all crazy. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Nightowl wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:Chicken wing Tower? What did I miss?????
In a scene, at the hoarders house, Hodgins is standing in front of the chicken wing tower, but I don't remember if he mentions it or not. It has to mean something...
Its the scene where Hodgins calls Booth and Booth is looking at the photo of him and Teddy. It's sitting on the desk, but Hodgins doesn't mention it or pay any attention to it.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pm

crzy4bones wrote:maybe the tower of wings was put in just to be silly and drive you all crazy. LOL!

Bingo Baby! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:55 pm

i dont think the tower of wings really has any significane at all... it was probably just another prop they decided to use to fill th hoarders house... maybe its just a joke among the cast and crew or something, but not crutial to the story.
but the 4:47 time i think may have some meaning, but its not something that everyone picks up on so i dont think it will be really important.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:i dont think the tower of wings really has any significane at all... it was probably just another prop they decided to use to fill th hoarders house... maybe its just a joke among the cast and crew or something, but not crutial to the story.
but the 4:47 time i think may have some meaning, but its not something that everyone picks up on so i dont think it will be really important.
I don't think it's overly important either, just a nod to the other finale. If it is anything at all, it'll be something small.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 pm

someone tweeted HH about the clock and the wings and asked if it was aa coincidence or what (if any) their significance was. From memory, HH replied that they were some sort of markers and it was the writers' job to make all these clues make sense to the viewers eventually.

Everything happens eventually!!

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:17 pm

yeah i tryed looking through he's tweets coz i remembered that one too but i couldnt find it (my stalker skills let me down lol) but i did see the one about the easter eggs and landmines(somthing like that) was that in reference to this or something else?
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:26 pm

I think it means nothing and it is just a wink to the S4 finale
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am

Like Booth said in Superhero in the Alley...sometimes a river is just a river...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 am

Aw c'mon. Let us have our conspiracy theory fun here. Laughing Perhaps it was a symbol that everything in the "dream" will come to pass... I BELIEVE!
I see the very final episode of the series as Brennan sitting on Booth's lap saying she's pregnant.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 am

Nightowl wrote:Aw c'mon. Let us have our conspiracy theory fun here. Laughing Perhaps it was a symbol that everything in the "dream" will come to pass... I BELIEVE!
I see the very final episode of the series as Brennan sitting on Booth's lap saying she's pregnant.

this is one of the most perfect things i've read.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:26 am

I gotta admit... while I do NOT want a pregnant Brennan for quite a while, (want some time with B/B together sans baby)... I think that would be a pretty darn perfect last scene for the show one day! Smile
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 am

Maybe the clock is a fake clock and they just reused it as they instead of buying a new fake one with a new time Laughing

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 am

crzy4bones wrote:maybe the tower of wings was put in just to be silly and drive you all crazy. LOL!

DITTO! AND IT'S CLEARLY WORKING. lol!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:28 am

Then put me in a round room and I'll pee in the corner, but I simply can't believe that the writers, who had done such a wonderful job up until season 5, could have shit the bed so badly. They have to be up to something, there has to be underlying messages. I don't believe the glass is half empty, I'm keeping it full. I BELIEVE! Laughing
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 am

Nightowl wrote:Then put me in a round room and I'll pee in the corner, but I simply can't believe that the writers, who had done such a wonderful job up until season 5, could have shit the bed so badly. They have to be up to something, there has to be underlying messages. I don't believe the glass is half empty, I'm keeping it full. I BELIEVE! Laughing
GOD, BLESS YOUR HEART. Smile I won't even remind you that the episode you're looking for clues in is the one where when going from Brennan to Booth they reversed the shoulder Brennan had her head against when Booth was holding her...in season five. Even if there was an orignal idea to have a link to last year's finale, it obviously got scrapped when they decided on changing the direction of the story. They just forgot to change the prop list - too busy trying to piece the new story together. Wink
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:55 am

joybrennan wrote:
Nightowl wrote:Then put me in a round room and I'll pee in the corner, but I simply can't believe that the writers, who had done such a wonderful job up until season 5, could have shit the bed so badly. They have to be up to something, there has to be underlying messages. I don't believe the glass is half empty, I'm keeping it full. I BELIEVE! Laughing
GOD, BLESS YOUR HEART. Smile I won't even remind you that the episode you're looking for clues in is the one where when going from Brennan to Booth they reversed the shoulder Brennan had her head against when Booth was holding her...in season five. Even if there was an orignal idea to have a link to last year's finale, it obviously got scrapped when they decided on changing the direction of the story. They just forgot to change the prop list - too busy trying to piece the new story together. Wink
LOL! Nope... conspiracy theory. Hart Hanson has been watching too much Fight Club and the Sixth Sense and that other movie with Tom Hanks where he's running around the vatican.... He's leaving little clues for us to follow that will lead to the making of sweet sweet love by BB. lol!

Last edited by Nightowl on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lost the ablilty to spell for a second there...)
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next