Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booth calling Bones Temperance/Tempe

+22
snoozy
Fi1975
jro54
Lyanna Stark
ReginaPhalange
tinkrella
Ellie
SJB
muimi07
MoonlightGardenias
HermioneGirl101
sammi31
bailey
mom2mnb
crzy4bones
joybrennan
AmandaFriend
gordongordonfan
treble21
SnoopGirl
katharine
Bonesicted
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Booth calling Bones Temperance/Tempe - Page 3 Empty Re: Booth calling Bones Temperance/Tempe

Post by bonesfan158 Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 am

He called her Temperance more in Season 1 than in any other unless you count the number of times he introduces her. Off the top of my head, he called her Temperance in the "Boy in the Tree" when she tells the victim's mother that he was a good man. After the ambassador leaves, he turns to her and says, "You got that one right, Temperance." The other time that stands out is during "The Woman in Limbo" when she just realizes that she found her mother. Goodman tells her that Angela will drive her home and Booth says, "Go home, Temperance." And finally, in the end of "Man on the Fairway", when she asked him to look at her parents file. He says, "Proud you asked, Temperance." I'm sure there are more, but those stand out. And as I said, they seem to be more in the first seasons than later.

He has used "baby" a few time, but as a term of endearment, only in Harbingers in the Fountain when she was stabbed, I think.

The only time I remember her referring to him as "Seeley" other than an introduction, is at the end of Yanks in the UK, when she takes his arm and refers to him as "Sir Seeley."

bonesfan158
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Back to top Go down

Booth calling Bones Temperance/Tempe - Page 3 Empty Re: Booth calling Bones Temperance/Tempe

Post by NatesMama Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 am

bonesfan158 wrote:He called her Temperance more in Season 1 than in any other unless you count the number of times he introduces her. Off the top of my head, he called her Temperance in the "Boy in the Tree" when she tells the victim's mother that he was a good man. After the ambassador leaves, he turns to her and says, "You got that one right, Temperance." The other time that stands out is during "The Woman in Limbo" when she just realizes that she found her mother. Goodman tells her that Angela will drive her home and Booth says, "Go home, Temperance." And finally, in the end of "Man on the Fairway", when she asked him to look at her parents file. He says, "Proud you asked, Temperance." I'm sure there are more, but those stand out. And as I said, they seem to be more in the first seasons than later.

He has used "baby" a few time, but as a term of endearment, only in Harbingers in the Fountain when she was stabbed, I think.

The only time I remember her referring to him as "Seeley" other than an introduction, is at the end of Yanks in the UK, when she takes his arm and refers to him as "Sir Seeley."

He also called her Temperance in the pilot. A total of four times. And never since Season One. I don't count the "Lady Temperance" thing because it was in jest.
NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ShannonQuinn Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:10 pm

I imagine that Booth will call her Temperance or Tempe in the heat of passionate love making...IF that EVER happens! Wink
ShannonQuinn
ShannonQuinn
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : I am a crime show junkie! I love them all, especially BONES!! I also love NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli & Isles, Law & Order SVU, Cold Case (sad that it was canceled), The Mentalist, and many more.
Registration date : 2010-03-12

https://www.facebook.com/ShannonCQuinn

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm

ShannonQuinn wrote:I imagine that Booth will call her Temperance or Tempe in the heat of passionate love making...IF that EVER happens! Wink

NEVER TEMPE. puke I'm sure Booth will find a VERY private nickname for such occasions. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:19 am

ShannonQuinn wrote:I imagine that Booth will call her Temperance or Tempe in the heat of passionate love making...IF that EVER happens! Wink

If there is ever an intimate moment to the point it can shown on TV, first names used should be Temperance and Seeley.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 am

SnoopGirl wrote:

If there is ever an intimate moment to the point it can shown on TV, first names used should be Temperance and Seeley.
Oh, I like Temperance, I mean a name that WOULDN'T see where the usage developed - you know, the kind of name that if your guy whispers it to you in public you either blush and/or get really hot and bothered Twisted Evil

With Seeley, I don't know...I have a hard time with Seeley because that's what Cam calls him. I like the idea that she's probably the only one who would call him Booth in bed. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 am

joybrennan wrote:

NEVER TEMPE. puke I'm sure Booth will find a VERY private nickname for such occasions. Very Happy

I agree. Anything but Tempe. After all, that's what Russ called her-- and we certainly don't want their intimacy to be "just like being intimate with my brother". Razz

Honestly, I think it should stay at Bones. What happens between them is theirs, and the nickname of Bones is most certainly theirs. I think she should just call him Booth too-- after all , Rebecca and Cam call him Seeley, and I would assume that's what Catfish and the Hanninator will call him too. Brennan is special, and so she should simply call him Booth.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 am

I just can't imagine them calling each other anything but 'Bones' and 'Booth'. Not even in their most intimate moments could I imagine them calling each other Temperance/Tempe or Seeley. I just think that in those moments you call each other by the name you're comfortable with, and not by a name you would never call each other. Actually, intimate moments or not, I still think they would be Booth and Bones to each other.

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ShannonQuinn Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:24 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I agree. Anything but Tempe. After all, that's what Russ called her-- and we certainly don't want their intimacy to be "just like being intimate with my brother". Razz

Honestly, I think it should stay at Bones. What happens between them is theirs, and the nickname of Bones is most certainly theirs. I think she should just call him Booth too-- after all , Rebecca and Cam call him Seeley, and I would assume that's what Catfish and the Hanninator will call him too. Brennan is special, and so she should simply call him Booth.

Most definitely! They should never call each other anything else!
ShannonQuinn
ShannonQuinn
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : I am a crime show junkie! I love them all, especially BONES!! I also love NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli & Isles, Law & Order SVU, Cold Case (sad that it was canceled), The Mentalist, and many more.
Registration date : 2010-03-12

https://www.facebook.com/ShannonCQuinn

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 am

I don't know...end of season one, "Go home, Temperance." It still gets me. I love you
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 am

joybrennan wrote:I don't know...end of season one, "Go home, Temperance." It still gets me. I love you

True. So absolutely heart-wrenchingly true. One of my favorite lines of season 1, if not the whole series. Makes me wanna hug both of them. hug
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3