Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we see Brennan's letter in the GD Trial?

+6
tinkrella
Groovycathers
jhi1005
jjrobinson73
Bonesbxb
anteater
10 posters

Go down

Will we see Brennan's letter in the GD Trial? Empty Will we see Brennan's letter in the GD Trial?

Post by anteater Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:32 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Will we see Brennan's letter in the GD Trial? Empty Re: Will we see Brennan's letter in the GD Trial?

Post by Bonesbxb Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:58 am

I would love to see that letter in the next episode (?) Do you wanna know about it too?
Bonesbxb
Bonesbxb

Number of posts : 7
Say What You Want : "The heart can't break, becasue it's a muscle, it can only be sqashed."
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Will we see Brennan's letter in the GD Trial? Empty Re: Will we see Brennan's letter in the GD Trial?

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:04 am

I don't think we will see the letter. I don't think, given the clues that are being dropped that this will be the last of the GD either. I think that we will see Brennan relive some of those moments...and maybe this is the turning point that will lead to the "big pay off" in the SF. As to what that pay off might be...I dunno. But I have a feeling thhis trial brings about a shift in Brennan's thinking on numerous things...namely Booth. So, I am anxiously awaiting the trail to see what happens.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:06 am

My theory on the letter is this-we know from the sides that GD gets convicted, but her final words (mouthed at Brennan) are "this isn't over".

There was another spoiler alluding to the fact that basically this trial becomes a showdown b/t GD and Brennan. So I'm thinking that GD will show up again in S6, in a way that puts Brennan's life on the line (maybe an accomplice finally emerges). In re-examining the evidence for clues, Booth gets to see the letter and it provides the final breakthrough for them to be a solid couple. At the same time Brennan is facing death and what could have been and realizes that if she had another shot she would gamble.

Either that or I have spent way too much time analyzing spoilers. sides and cryptic interview hints.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Groovycathers Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 am

jhi1005 wrote:My theory on the letter is this-we know from the sides that GD gets convicted, but her final words (mouthed at Brennan) are "this isn't over".

There was another spoiler alluding to the fact that basically this trial becomes a showdown b/t GD and Brennan. So I'm thinking that GD will show up again in S6, in a way that puts Brennan's life on the line (maybe an accomplice finally emerges). In re-examining the evidence for clues, Booth gets to see the letter and it provides the final breakthrough for them to be a solid couple. At the same time Brennan is facing death and what could have been and realizes that if she had another shot she would gamble.

Either that or I have spent way too much time analyzing spoilers. sides and cryptic interview hints.

I think you are spot on :-) I could really see this happening...

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:59 am

I'm still not convinced the last scene of this year wont be one of them waking up buried alive lol that has been haunting me ever since the "this isn't over" thing!! lol

I could deff see someone being taken again. They'd have to do it right though or it would get kind of boring.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by boothbrennan13 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:14 pm

I can see the GD having an accomplice! How else did she drag Booth out a window??? I just watched last years Comic Con interview with HH and ED and he said that Brennan's letter will come into play.

I couldn't see it so much as evidence in the trial, but more as Booth examining past evidence (like jhi1005 said), reads the letter, and is left wondering if she really cares. I could totally see him making her explain the letter to him, forcing her to deal with her feelings. Might be wishful thinking though...
boothbrennan13
boothbrennan13
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:20 pm

When they were discussing that at comi-con that episode was supposed to air in the first 5 episodes of the season and then they pushed it back, so it's entirely possible they changed some aspects of the story that they had planned to tell as well.
do I think it will get brought up? yes, but I don't think it's gonna be in the trial.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by boothbrennan13 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Right, they did. And I don't believe it will be in the trial, but will be brought up. That would be a great catalyst for B&B!
boothbrennan13
boothbrennan13
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 pm

The only way I think it would come up either at the trial, (or in prep for the trial) is if Caroline is having a hard time getting Brennan to be able to be a witness regarding her own kidnapping and getting across the horror of that situation. We all know Bones is a great witness for the science part of things but the emotional stuff is harder... so imagine if she actually had to testify (not the science part of how they found Booth etc...) but as the victim for the part of the trial dealing with her and Hodgins being taken...

She would find it hard to put things in words, would come across "cold" and clinical... and Caroline would use whatever "trick" she had to use to get the jury to see the real truth / emotion to sway the jury. Caroline could even "surprise" Brennan with that letter while on the stand... and of course Booth is in the courtroom, hearing the testimony for the first time... hmmmmm..... talk about a great catalyst!

*sigh! so many options!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Oh hey just thought of something, you know how according to the sides everyone is going away to various places, well what if they were to get a cal from our old pall diggy?? Now that would turn things up and then not only would everyone have to stay, but we would have a cliffy and it would explain harts comment about it, "looking as though" they will be going on different directions. Just a though, in the name of speculation Very Happy

JCN
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down