Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Scoop - A Trial in May?

+5
jcn747
Lo
THX1138
dawnsfire
bugaboo628
9 posters

Go down

Ausiello Scoop - A Trial in May? Empty Ausiello Scoop - A Trial in May?

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Question: Back at Comic-Con, Bones exec producer Hart Hanson said that there would be a trial for the Gravedigger this season. Is that still happening? —Jill
Ausiello: That’s the plan. I suspect we’ll start to see some Gravedigger action in May.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Scoop - A Trial in May? Empty Re: Ausiello Scoop - A Trial in May?

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm

May, hmmm? Season finale anyone?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 pm

dawnsfire wrote:May, hmmm? Season finale anyone?

queen
Yes, but the question is - what's the verdict and will Brennan have to testify? What about Booth - and what happens when they have to relive those events - they'll have kissed by then, I'm guessing if they aren't a couple when it starts, they are by the end because it'll just drive home the concept that there's no such thing as safe for either of them and the line serves no purpose.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:24 pm

I think there's a possibility that we're going to have either an emotional cliffhanger this time around (see our previous discussion--in the Brennan naive thread, I think), or it's going to be connected to the trial. Don't know which would be worse.

And what of the theory that there was an accomplice? All sorts of nasty things are running through my head right now...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

dawnsfire wrote:I think there's a possibility that we're going to have either an emotional cliffhanger this time around (see our previous discussion--in the Brennan naive thread, I think), or it's going to be connected to the trial. Don't know which would be worse.
That could be, in fact I can see them kissing and what not at Ep 100 or 101, but not actually dealing with the change in their relationship, or even backing away from it, until the trial comes along and forces all those emotions out into the open where they can't be compartmentalized or denied. We could have a very emotional heart wrenching scene with Brennan and Booth that leaves us wondering "Will they or won't they" for the summer. Of course I'll have to kill HH if the answer is "They won't".

And what of the theory that there was an accomplice? All sorts of nasty things are running through my head right now...

queen
I think that can be easily deflected in her having at least one of these two being her accomplice - the reporter (Janine O'Connell) and the ex-FBI agent (Thomas Vega), both of whom profited from the Gravedigger by being "experts". Vega was killed, so if Taffet was cleaning house she killed him to get rid of the one person who could finger her as the Gravedigger. Then again there's always the option that O'Connell was the accomplice and Vega figured out that Taffet was involved, confronted her, and was killed by O'Connell and Taffet working together. We never hear from the reporter again, so if they want to have the accomplice make an appearance she'd be the way to go, otherwise they've got Vega.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:44 pm

I always leaned towards Janine being involved up to her eyebrows, frankly. Even my family, when I made them watch Aliens, said there was something off about her. (And she drove a red car...) Vega was always a little more problematic, but certainly even if he wasn't involved, it could be hard to prove otherwise. Easy to blame everything on the dead man, after all.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Didn't Hart also mention that Brennan's note she wrote while buried might come up in the trial? I think that might bring a significant amount of emotion into things.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 pm

That's right--and it would, since really, chances are quite good at least part of it's addressed to Booth.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 pm

That could be, in fact I can see them kissing and what not at Ep 100 or 101, but not actually dealing with the change in their relationship, or even backing away from it, until the trial comes along and forces all those emotions out into the open where they can't be compartmentalized or denied. We could have a very emotional heart wrenching scene with Brennan and Booth that leaves us wondering "Will they or won't they" for the summer. Of course I'll have to kill HH if the answer is "They won't".

king RM[/quote]

I think u got it, i think they are going to have a kiss or two just to get the ball rolling, but they wont discuss maybe out of fear, but then the trial will come and they will be put in a very emotional situation and Bones letter will come out, and i think then this could be that will they wont they. It seems logical, because it is gonna take a bit to get em together. I also did read a spoiler from someone on the inside, and theysay they bones and booth were gonna marry, so who knows.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Yes! Bring me ol' mate Diggy back!

And you know SOMETHING has to happen in this eppy coz Diggy was due to come back early in the season? Looks like they held off there to get all their emotional ducks in a row (eps 99/100) before bringin' out the big guns for May!

I have said it before...and I'll say it again (and then possibly shut up... Razz ) No one really gets a straight answer out of Brennan if she's asked for thoughts/feelings toward Booth. Angela nudges her occasionally, she's Brennan's friend though and knows not go push too far. Sweets tries and tries and tries (God love him!) but just when you think he's getting somewhere...Dr. B whips out her patented "I hate psychology!"
There are signs that she's changing...her admition to Dr/Chef GG that she'd do anything to help Booth, Cam thanking her for putting her heart before her head when it came to the true identity of JFK...But no one asks her WHY? Why did she mask the whole absolute and sparkly truth from Booth? Why would she do anything for him?
At Diggy's trial, if Brennan gets put on the stand, the defence lawyer is going to ask her why did she hit his/her client with a briefcase? Why did she hand over evidence that should have been returned to the authorities? In short, what was our previously brain before heart anthropologist doing throwing logic and rational thought to the wind for this one man, Agent Booth? (In fact they could argue that she let her feelings cloud her judgement...if she denies that...they could bring in the note?)
Sweets testified at Max's hearing that Brennan could rationalise anything, even murder...and yet here we are saying...well...Maybe not rationalise EVERYTHING!
Would Season 1 Brennan saved one man at the risk of setting a killer free to kill again? The risk to the many outweighs the risk to the individual...unless that individual is someone you love?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:Yes! Bring me ol' mate Diggy back!

And you know SOMETHING has to happen in this eppy coz Diggy was due to come back early in the season? Looks like they held off there to get all their emotional ducks in a row (eps 99/100) before bringin' out the big guns for May!

I have said it before...and I'll say it again (and then possibly shut up... Razz ) No one really gets a straight answer out of Brennan if she's asked for thoughts/feelings toward Booth. Angela nudges her occasionally, she's Brennan's friend though and knows not go push too far. Sweets tries and tries and tries (God love him!) but just when you think he's getting somewhere...Dr. B whips out her patented "I hate psychology!"
There are signs that she's changing...her admition to Dr/Chef GG that she'd do anything to help Booth, Cam thanking her for putting her heart before her head when it came to the true identity of JFK...But no one asks her WHY? Why did she mask the whole absolute and sparkly truth from Booth? Why would she do anything for him?
At Diggy's trial, if Brennan gets put on the stand, the defence lawyer is going to ask her why did she hit his/her client with a briefcase? Why did she hand over evidence that should have been returned to the authorities? In short, what was our previously brain before heart anthropologist doing throwing logic and rational thought to the wind for this one man, Agent Booth? (In fact they could argue that she let her feelings cloud her judgement...if she denies that...they could bring in the note?)
Sweets testified at Max's hearing that Brennan could rationalise anything, even murder...and yet here we are saying...well...Maybe not rationalise EVERYTHING!
Would Season 1 Brennan saved one man at the risk of setting a killer free to kill again? The risk to the many outweighs the risk to the individual...unless that individual is someone you love?

Good point, i do think that there is going to be a point when bones breaks, and i also noticed that bones tells more bout her feelings through actions, and saying things at impromptu times. If you ask her she wont say anything, she is the sort of person who will come out with 1 random but cute sentence, then choke back up again, it is only a matter of time before it all come to the surface!!
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:43 am

If this is the season finale, let's all hope it's not crappy like the last 2 finales were...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:54 am

19ana89 wrote:If this is the season finale, let's all hope it's not crappy like the last 2 finales were...
again I liked last seasons finale.....it could have been even better, but it wasn't too bad either

but I really hope it will be a great finale, if it is the finale

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 am

Final all the way!! Providing there are not many loose ends *cough* tEitB
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:37 am

ToZiKa wrote:
19ana89 wrote:If this is the season finale, let's all hope it's not crappy like the last 2 finales were...
again I liked last seasons finale.....it could have been even better, but it wasn't too bad either

but I really hope it will be a great finale, if it is the finale

Well, no the end in the beginning wasn't bad, but I really didn't like the pain in the heart that well, I don't like the whole "Zack is Gormogon's apprentice" thing. The only thing about the end in the beginning I didn't like, was the fact the characters wernt themselves, and the end how Booth asked Brennan "who are you?" I didn't like that. otherwise they were good.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 am

SN has had a couple of tweets lately about the gravedigger, so I think they may be writing it now. There are soooo many great possibilites about this, that I can't squee enough....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down