Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

+68
Dancin' Phalanges
yvettelgh
Lorna Doone
olivia
CaRiNeSs
TNBones
katharine
southerngirl
emilyarmani
BumbleB89
puckishbearscubsfan
mazzathestrange
Bonesicted
Murphs93
Chandani
krusty1489
Gea
nati.cba
bk201
19ana89
empiricist
ReginaPhalange
MI_Bonesgirl
talkaboutbones
Ankuuh
Groovycathers
Cassiopeia
HeyHey
sparklyshoes
keerz14
jcn747
bonesparticulat
TinkonBrink
CeleryStick
booth fan
bones_fanatic19
boothbrennan13
Bella Loony
sera
i_heart_bones
SocksNTies
emma123bones
dovepage
anteater
CanadianBones
jro54
summer_stars
bones206
mereva
lysaleelee
ugagirl88
ILovePie930
SJB
boldaslove
jjrobinson73
carebear
treble21
Issyka
heirofloki
_Sunny_
CiscoAg
spygrl
DBCrazy
SnoopGirl
H__ROB
jagglebells
tinkrella
bugaboo628
72 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 am

heirofloki wrote:Oh, bren. You didn't even know how to smile. Booth's been too good for you. lol

Shallowness: Des-cha-nel. Jeez! that global guy, you'd think he'd learn to ennunciate for a tv job.

I know right!!! and it's frickin Canada like we can't pronounce a french last name!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 am

Angela is trying to save money to go back to Paris. Bren asks her how much she's got saved up.

Ange: Whatever you're paying me (hee!)

I Love that Booth is totally trying to play Past!Brennan

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 am

Bones: I've been told you have an anger management problem.
Hodgins: I'm...in a program.

Ok, now we know how the experiment in the lab thing started. Brennan, you created a monster.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 am

Booth is broiling a suspect. And Brennan is totally flirting with him. woah!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 am

I'd just like to say i <3 the internets. I'm at work in Sydney Australia, but still able to know whats going down on TV in Canada. Thankyou so much guys, keep up the good work!
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : you wanna say king of the lab?
Registration date : 2009-04-08

http://itoldyouiloveyanowgetout.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

And experiment time!!!

Zack! Getting beat up with a baseball bat.

Though, seriously, how does no one say 'gavel'? I thought of that the moment they said 'judge'. This is ridiculous... But very funny.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 am

Is that true about the FBI's fraternizing rules? I know at least one (real) couple of married agents. so, did they change them recently?

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am

CAROLINE!!!

And she totally hates squints (and their lack of testifying-skills)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 am

OMG. Bones, keep your mouth shut. She's making Booth's live so hard.

Ok, she just punched a judge. Twice. LOL. Booth is both awed and turned on. I, however, am surprised she didn't break a wrist, 'cause from where I was standing, it looked like she didn't have tight fists. ED is lovely and a great actress, but ugh, I'm so glad they don't have her "fighting" anymore. lol

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 am

Booth and Bones just had a convo on whether they're seeing people (past): Booth is seeing someone "casually, but she doesn't like (his) hours" Bones is thinking of saying yes to a physicist who's been asking her out.

Caroline: "Watching you two together is like being at prom!" She wants Bone's gone. Pronto.

Ange at the Jeff! She meets Zack and calls him Jimmy Neutron. hehe.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 am

Present day: Sweets asks when the case was ( 13 months less a week before cleo eller) Sweets is surprised they weren't arguing then even though Booth withheld identity.
Brennan says they were feeling each other up LOL Booth says out, feeling each other out.

Past: Brennan mentions that she only knew Hodgins as a highly unpleasant authority on ancient spores. Hodgins says that the victim was attacked by something made from maple, Brennan says the vicitms boyfriend was in town playing baseball, and She gets Hodgins and Zach to do an experiment.

B/B
Booth says he questioned the boyfriend but he knows it wasn't the boyfriend it was the judge. Booth says it's all about what you feel. she asks why he's questiong the boyfriend again if he knows he didn't do it. He says he wants to convince Brennan. Booth knows it wasn't the suspect because he's psychologically consistent.

Hodgins/Zach
Zach in protective padding. hodgins beating him with a bat LOL Brennan hits him in the liver. The bat can't be broken by hitting zach so the bat was not the murder victim.

Zach and Brennan find out the victim had been hit multiple times with the same narrow weapon or crushed into a grid.

.B/B
Looking at the location that Gemma was scene last, they are looking for a grid like structure that could have caused Gemma's injuries ( Booth calls her Bones!) they are still really flirty!
Booth says he's dating someone casually who doesn't really like his hours, Brennan says that a physicist asked her out and she's considering saying yes Booth says he can't ask her out, because there is a rule against fraternizing with consultants
They find the stairs are made of maple, she probably fell down them and the killer dragged her out the emerg exit

B/B/A/Caroline,
They are trying to explain how the murder would occur. Brennan tries to introduce herself, Booth says not to bother cause Caroline never remembers squints. She says that's because they always get wishy washy on the stand, so it's better that she doesn't remember that they let her down LOL She says she can't get a warrant based on the info they give her. ( pay attention in the scene, the idea for the angelator is put forth and Booth's office is addressed LOL)
Ang says booth is cute
Booth wants to ask the judge some questions.
B/B asks judge hasty some questions about Gemma and tell him what their theory is. Brennan says she's very intelligent. he says she's ridiculous, she punches him twice Booth thinks she's hot
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 am

Oh. My. God.

Booth is trying to get her drunk. Why? Caroline told him to. And then fire her. 'Cause she's gonna get him fired. So he's drinking tequila and firing her.

And! KISS (past)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:44 am

Cause I have time to do it now, I'm just gonna mention how good DB has done for this ep. Less motion than last time, totally fits the mood. Theres a shot of Booth walking alone in the rain, it's heartbreaking and awesome. Super awesome.

We're back: Brennan is HUNGOVER! Yeah, like that.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 am

Booth/Caroline
Caroline is mad that Bren punched the judge in the nose, and says that she shouldn't have been in the field. Caroline says that brennan is fired, and that booth has to tell her. Carolines advice is to get brennan drunk first.

Zach/Brennan
Ang shows up and calls zach jimmy neutron and neither zach nor brennan knows what that means
Ang has an idea about the injury
Brennan thinks it might be due to a slamming trunk, Ang is amazed that Zach does math in his head

Booth/Brennan
drinking tequila, Brennan's talking about the case, Booth asks that they not talk about the case, he shows her his flashy tie as says he's going rogue. Booth tells brennan that she's fired. Brennan says if they don't work together anymore they can have sex.
Booth tells brennan that he has a gambling problem. They kiss!!!!! so cute

present day: Sweets interrupts and says "you kissed?" Brennan says yes there was tongue contact LOL
He asks how long their "affair" lasted Brennan says "should we tell him" Sweets is freaking out " YES"

Past: still kissing
she says they are not spending the night together because of tequila. they stare at each other as the cab departs, they both go home to bed alone.

Present: Sweets slumps in his chair
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 am

Thankyou so much for doing this!!!
It's keeping me sane today, I will DL as soon as it is available, but I am reading all this with great interest!!!
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ILovePie930 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 am

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *squeal* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *more squeals* You Canadians are soooo damn lucky... Smile
ILovePie930
ILovePie930

Number of posts : 8
Say What You Want : I'm a crazy, mousy, noisy, nosey, flighty, nerdy, geeky, spritely, and everything in between teenager. Who is a CRAZED 'Bones' fan. I advise you to 'approach with caution'.
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ugagirl88 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 am

Same here. Thanks for the overview. Will be watching as soon as its available. I don't have cable and there is supposed to be a storm tomorrow night, so reception will suck. Though I have no willpower and would watch tonight anyway.

ugagirl88

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lysaleelee Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 am

wow.... 2 kisses in the past.. nevr expected that..

lysaleelee
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 am

Ok, Zack and Booth fighting (wiht words). The squint squad got the evidence to convict the judge though. Brennan sent it to Booth with Zack. That's how: B&Z wordfight.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 am

past: Brennan is hungover badly. all the squints come at her first thing LOL. they all give her updates on the case. Brennan tells them that they got fired.
Ang asks if they got fired because she slept with booth. she says she didn't sleep with booth, and what makes them think that, hodgins says "tequila vapors"
Hodgins has an epic line here!

Zach goes to meet Booth, gives him the file and insults him funny scene

Cam realizes that they have all the evidence needed to convict the judge. Caroline says she'll have the warrent in an hour

Booth goes to tell Brennan that she's rehired, she says she's moved on he tells her to get her coat cause they have a warrant for the judges car. Brennan says that she's annoyed with him, because he got her drunk to fire her and sleep with her, he says that he got him drunk to fire her and she decided not to sleep with him.
and here comes the fighting! LMAO they are bickering hardcore here!

They find a bone from the inner ear in the car, brennan says to send it to the jeffersonian to find out if it's the victims. Booth arrests the judge
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 am

I was wondering when the fighting was going to come into play. I wasn't sure why they suddenly were going to hate each other. I hope that I'm not going to be disappointed in the end. She hasn't slapped him yet, so it's not looking good.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 am

Ok, morning after Bren is mad at Booth because she thinks he got her drunk to have sex with her. He only got her drunk to fire her. He calls her cold fish. lol

Sweets is so freaked. Poor kid.

They get the judge in the interrogation room. He killed the girl by accident after she saw him snorting drugs. He was trying to bribe her.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 am

Ouch. Brennan:We're not in love with each other.

Booth: *crickets*

Oh, sweets wants them to break the stalemate. And he's putting Booth up for it! ooooh. This is not going ot end well

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:57 am

OMG, he kissed her. And she says no. Woah! She doesn't want to do that. She doesn't want to hurt him?

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 am

Oh, man. She doesn't know how to change? Really? Wow, she's a sucky scientist then. lol

The ending is sweet though. He says he needs to move on. she understands. They walk off together anyway, arm in arm, even though they've both cried. It's the realest thing this show's ever done. What a 100th! I loved it.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next