Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

+68
Dancin' Phalanges
yvettelgh
Lorna Doone
olivia
CaRiNeSs
TNBones
katharine
southerngirl
emilyarmani
BumbleB89
puckishbearscubsfan
mazzathestrange
Bonesicted
Murphs93
Chandani
krusty1489
Gea
nati.cba
bk201
19ana89
empiricist
ReginaPhalange
MI_Bonesgirl
talkaboutbones
Ankuuh
Groovycathers
Cassiopeia
HeyHey
sparklyshoes
keerz14
jcn747
bonesparticulat
TinkonBrink
CeleryStick
booth fan
bones_fanatic19
boothbrennan13
Bella Loony
sera
i_heart_bones
SocksNTies
emma123bones
dovepage
anteater
CanadianBones
jro54
summer_stars
bones206
mereva
lysaleelee
ugagirl88
ILovePie930
SJB
boldaslove
jjrobinson73
carebear
treble21
Issyka
heirofloki
_Sunny_
CiscoAg
spygrl
DBCrazy
SnoopGirl
H__ROB
jagglebells
tinkrella
bugaboo628
72 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by THX1138 Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:I wonder how all of this will play out in epi 101?

I mean, do they just pick up where they left off in epi 99 like the 100th never happened. B/c it sure seems that way to me when looking at the previews. I wonder if the 100th will even be addressed.

I have a feeling we are going to be frustrated on Friday night b/c it will be the 1 step forward 2 steps back we have seen all season. Nothing will be done to further the relationship.....or if it is, it will be the last 30 seconds, and it will seem like the 100th never happened.

I would love to see Booth make some kind of comment while they are dancing to reference how he put his heart out on the line. It will be frustrating for me if they wait for a couple of episodes and then address the whole last 2 minutes of the 100th.

Jenn
Yeah, if we only take two steps back then I'm happy.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ - Page 17 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by sparklyshoes Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Jenn, I'm feeling completely the same way - after so much build up to last week, next week seems like it should have slotted in a couple of weeks before 100. Maybe they have just expertly held some parts close to their chests ane everything will be dealt with in a satisfying manner. Right - I've convinced myself...almost.

Oh, and I just for something new and completely different, I just watched the last scene again, Emily's deer in the headlight look when Booth pauses after Brennan asks if they can still work together is perfection and about as raw as we have seen Bren for a while.

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 pm

sparklyshoes wrote:Jenn, I'm feeling completely the same way - after so much build up to last week, next week seems like it should have slotted in a couple of weeks before 100. Maybe they have just expertly held some parts close to their chests ane everything will be dealt with in a satisfying manner. Right - I've convinced myself...almost.

Oh, and I just for something new and completely different, I just watched the last scene again, Emily's deer in the headlight look when Booth pauses after Brennan asks if they can still work together is perfection and about as raw as we have seen Bren for a while.

I rewatching this scene this morning- I think this was about the 45th time...and the more I watch it, the more it strikes me that Brennan gets it. She really does. She doesn't show that confused look, or say I don't know what you mean. She just talks about her heart not being as open, and says "I don't know how". She doesn't deny having the same feelings, she just says she doesn't know how to do the relationship thing. And more importantly, she says "I know" in a way that tells you that she has been aware, on some level, that Booth had commited himself to her long ago. It is devastating!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Brennan knew. She knew before they went into Sweets office. I mean...the whole opening scene. "What us being in love? I'm not worried about that." (I am paraphrasing here!) So yeah, she got it...and yeah...she got scared. B/c she didn't want to lose what they had in terms of a partnership...and friendship. I don't think the FBI would split them up...b/c remember...they (FBI) have the same access to Sweets book...and I am sure, since he is employed by the FBI they would have access to it. So...I think she is SCARED...and doesn't want to lose Booth in any way...and she knows all her relationship have been shit in the past. So, is she stupid....yeah...but is it rational..to her mind.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Ok something that bothers me- Booth told Brennan he has to move on. I don't like it, but that makes me ok with bluefish coming into play. What bothers me is Booth basically told her he's been in love with her for 6 years and she's going to run back to Hacker? Ouch. Stick the dagger in and turn it. That is like throwing it in his face that Booth isn't good enough for her to date, but Hacker is?? PLEASE. Or that she won't date Booth because she doesn't want to hurt him, but she will date Hacker because there is the potential for sex? Excuse me while I go puke
Brennan, honey, sweetie-you loco
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:35 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok something that bothers me- Booth told Brennan he has to move on. I don't like it, but that makes me ok with bluefish coming into play. What bothers me is Booth basically told her he's been in love with her for 6 years and she's going to run back to Hacker? Ouch. Stick the dagger in and turn it. That is like throwing it in his face that Booth isn't good enough for her to date, but Hacker is?? PLEASE. Or that she won't date Booth because she doesn't want to hurt him, but she will date Hacker because there is the potential for sex? Excuse me while I go puke

I think she is going out with Hacker because she knows that there is absolutely no deep and meaningful connection there, whereas with Booth if she was to have something with him and it was to break down, then she will hurt more than if she were to end something with Hacker. It's not saying Booth isn't good enough, more like he is too good and she doesn't want to risk the friendship she already has with him because otherwise she loses everything.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 pm

bones_fanatic19 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok something that bothers me- Booth told Brennan he has to move on. I don't like it, but that makes me ok with bluefish coming into play. What bothers me is Booth basically told her he's been in love with her for 6 years and she's going to run back to Hacker? Ouch. Stick the dagger in and turn it. That is like throwing it in his face that Booth isn't good enough for her to date, but Hacker is?? PLEASE. Or that she won't date Booth because she doesn't want to hurt him, but she will date Hacker because there is the potential for sex? Excuse me while I go puke

I think she is going out with Hacker because she knows that there is absolutely no deep and meaningful connection there, whereas with Booth if she was to have something with him and it was to break down, then she will hurt more than if she were to end something with Hacker. It's not saying Booth isn't good enough, more like he is too good and she doesn't want to risk the friendship she already has with him because otherwise she loses everything.

I agree that she doesn't see Hacker as a relationship. Now, i don't read sides, so I may be wrong here, but I think she only goes out with hacker again, after she sees Booth with fish girl. I think it will be a jealousy thing. A way to prove she can be with someone too

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:44 pm

bones_fanatic19 wrote:

Oh I know she would never say or think Booth isn't good enough, but maybe that's how he will take it. She turned him down to date his boss' boss. I'm just saying, she knows how he feels, it would just be considerate not to throw that in his face. But we all know she's just using Hacker and he's a dumb enough tool to go for it.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Call me weird but I almost feel bad for Catfish and Hackjob here. It appears they clearly like B&B.

Maybe they'll decide to ditch B&B and run off together and join Sully, Perotta and tessa on that island.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:Call me weird but I almost feel bad for Catfish and Hackjob here. It appears they clearly like B&B.

Maybe they'll decide to ditch B&B and run off together and join Sully, Perotta and tessa on that island.

:L:L:L:L
that sounds good!!
cheers
letts send a letter of to HH
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 am

jcn747 wrote:
puckishbearscubsfan wrote:Call me weird but I almost feel bad for Catfish and Hackjob here. It appears they clearly like B&B.

:L:L:L:L
that sounds good!!
cheers
letts send a letter of to HH

If things keep going as usual... soon enough it will be more people in that island that in the series! Poor people whose only mistake is feeling something for B&B!!
It's true... I actually feel sorry for them! (Well... for that Catherine and Andrew not yet... but I will (soon Very Happy )!!)
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17