Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

+68
Dancin' Phalanges
yvettelgh
Lorna Doone
olivia
CaRiNeSs
TNBones
katharine
southerngirl
emilyarmani
BumbleB89
puckishbearscubsfan
mazzathestrange
Bonesicted
Murphs93
Chandani
krusty1489
Gea
nati.cba
bk201
19ana89
empiricist
ReginaPhalange
MI_Bonesgirl
talkaboutbones
Ankuuh
Groovycathers
Cassiopeia
HeyHey
sparklyshoes
keerz14
jcn747
bonesparticulat
TinkonBrink
CeleryStick
booth fan
bones_fanatic19
boothbrennan13
Bella Loony
sera
i_heart_bones
SocksNTies
emma123bones
dovepage
anteater
CanadianBones
jro54
summer_stars
bones206
mereva
lysaleelee
ugagirl88
ILovePie930
SJB
boldaslove
jjrobinson73
carebear
treble21
Issyka
heirofloki
_Sunny_
CiscoAg
spygrl
DBCrazy
SnoopGirl
H__ROB
jagglebells
tinkrella
bugaboo628
72 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:04 am

ReginaPhalange wrote:^ Welcome! Very Happy

Also, that quote at the end on the wall - something about how you must have a dream before it becomes reality (sorry I don't remember it exactly) - speaks volumes when I thought about last season's finale.

We'll get to a happy and romantically involved Booth and Brennan eventually! Wink

Thanks for the welcoming. Yeah I first noticed the quote at the wall and said "ha, that's something to do about season 4 finale". The writers are doing a good job, I'm glad they're getting shaken up.

Now what sort of was disappointing in my opinion, was that he gave up to quickly Sad
I'd particularly liked him fighting a little more.

ps_ does your nickname have sth to do with Phoebee's fake name???? In Friends????
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by Gea Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:11 am

Wow!! Now I am speechless!! That have been the most amazing episode of Bones I've ever seen!!! The last scenes were just... wow! I watched it without subtitles (I still find it difficult to understand English when it is spoken quickly...) and I am out of speech and in the edge of tears!! I can't wait to see it with them!! Thank you very much for the links!! WOW!!!
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 am

nati.cba wrote:

Also, that quote at the end on the wall - something about how you must have a dream before it becomes reality (sorry I don't remember it exactly) - speaks volumes when I thought about last season's finale.

We'll get to a happy and romantically involved Booth and Brennan eventually! Wink

Thanks for the welcoming. Yeah I first noticed the quote at the wall and said "ha, that's something to do about season 4 finale". The writers are doing a good job, I'm glad they're getting shaken up.

Now what sort of was disappointing in my opinion, was that he gave up to quickly Sad

I think Booth should have fought more too-for an Alpha male he gave up pretty quickly IMO. He should have at least told her she's already changed or that he could show her how to love. Or that he was willing to take the risk of being hurt. But on the other hand this is really how it needed to play out. If Brennan would have just lept into his arms declaring her love, it would have been out of character, and it would have killed the rest of the season. Brennan needs her world rocked a little. I want these 2 in a relationship as much as anyone else, but they need to be careful about how they go about it. Too much at once will kill it. When they get together they both need to be on the same page. I also don't want them to just jump into bed-I want to see a real relationship progress. I want to see them build off of each other. Esentially what they have been doing for the last 2 years, but step it up a notch.
I remember a tweet from Stephen Nathan that said something to the effect of make sure you don't give your kids everything they want. I firmly believe he was talking about B&B. They have such an amazing love story, it will be worth it to watch it really unfold. I'm pretty sure they are going down that road right now.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by krusty1489 Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:24 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:THIS:
"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering. That's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break theirs and not be able to look at yourself the same way. Those are the risks.

You see 2 people and you think, they belong together but nothing happens.

The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden.

Like wings they have weight. We feel that weight on our backs but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens that allow us to fly..."

This is what Brennan struggles with. She needs to figure out of these burdens are worth the risk. Yes she loves Booth, but she doesn't understand that. She doesn't know what love is. And that is what she can't wrap her head around. She thinks she can't change, but doesn't realize, she already has. They have been too safe and too comfortable with each other far too long, without any real progression.

The upcoming episodes will give her that push. She will have a pretend marriage with Booth to show her what she could have. She will see Booth with another woman to show her what she has lost. She will have old memories pushed back to the surface. Reminiscing of how she almost lost Booth when he was blown up during Hot Blooded. Memories of the gravedigger and how she almost lost him not once, but twice. Can she live without him in her life? Then she will be faced with the real possibility that he will be leaving her for a year. Can she let herself let him go for a year? He is her partner, her best friend and so much more, she just needs to believe in herself and believe that those risks and burdens will allow her to fly.

I agree, i think that she will realise over the next few episode that she really loves him and will do something to get him back.

I LOVED THIS EPISODE it was amazing Very Happy even though the end made me cry. It was brilliantly done one of the best episodes ever.
krusty1489
krusty1489
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 29
Say What You Want : I love B&B they are meant for each other

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:27 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
nati.cba wrote:

I think Booth should have fought more too-for an Alpha male he gave up pretty quickly IMO. He should have at least told her she's already changed or that he could show her how to love. Or that he was willing to take the risk of being hurt. But on the other hand this is really how it needed to play out. If Brennan would have just lept into his arms declaring her love, it would have been out of character, and it would have killed the rest of the season. Brennan needs her world rocked a little. I want these 2 in a relationship as much as anyone else, but they need to be careful about how they go about it. Too much at once will kill it. When they get together they both need to be on the same page. I also don't want them to just jump into bed-I want to see a real relationship progress. I want to see them build off of each other. Esentially what they have been doing for the last 2 years, but step it up a notch.
I remember a tweet from Stephen Nathan that said something to the effect of make sure you don't give your kids everything they want. I firmly believe he was talking about B&B. They have such an amazing love story, it will be worth it to watch it really unfold. I'm pretty sure they are going down that road right now.

I couldn't agree with you more!
Hope you all people leave your comments on Bones' official facebook. People seem pretty angry there threatening with giving up on the show and crap like that.
I trust the writers more than ever, and although I would have wanted Booth to fight a little more I was happy about how it turned out to be. I also think Bones would have been OOC if she had just jumped on this arms. Hope to see a lot of Brennan angst (it's hard I NOW but Emily is SO GREAT!!!) and I really want to see how she gradually realizes 1) how much she is missing 2) how much she could lose (to Catherine or any potential date for Booth) 3) how she's what he needs, wants and deserves 4) how much the risk is worth it!
If HH and SN don't get lost in the middle of the game (like it has happened to many other series) B&B story could turn out to be SO GOOD! I'm much willing to take the risk and trust them on doing the job Smile
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandani Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 am

Now what sort of was disappointing in my opinion, was that he gave up to quickly

I think he put had to put so much strength into finally saying it out loud, that he had nothing left. Plus we also know that he always, always puts her first.
And it looks she is doing the same when it comes to Booth, hence the "I don´t know how" and the paraphrased "I am not good enough for you". Wasn´t that always his problem in the past?

They just need to figure out that the best for both of them would be,... do I have to say it out loud?
Cool
What is really going to bite us in the a.. is the mention of the FBI rules when it comes to Partners and associates,....they did that three times in this episode,.... Shocked
Chandani
Chandani

Number of posts : 4
Say What You Want : I don´t know what that means!!
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Groovycathers Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:THIS:
The upcoming episodes will give her that push. She will have a pretend marriage with Booth to show her what she could have. She will see Booth with another woman to show her what she has lost. She will have old memories pushed back to the surface. Reminiscing of how she almost lost Booth when he was blown up during Hot Blooded. Memories of the gravedigger and how she almost lost him not once, but twice. Can she live without him in her life? Then she will be faced with the real possibility that he will be leaving her for a year. Can she let herself let him go for a year? He is her partner, her best friend and so much more, she just needs to believe in herself and believe that those risks and burdens will allow her to fly.

Absolutely bloody brilliant. I love this analysis! Very Happy

Groovycathers
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 am

Beware. This is a long'n!

OK. I caved in and watched it. I was going to save it for 8 o'clock tonight (England time) but...well I was on twitter and was afraid of being spoiled, (I mean I'm a spoiler junkie but I didn't want a blow by blow account before I'd watched it) so I thought what the heck it's only a few hours away lets just watch it now (seriously no will power).

OMG. I don't know how to say how much I loved it other than what's already been said. Imma try and do this in an orderly fashion, remembering that the episode consisted of more than the last 5 minutes.

1. Is it weird that I actually got into the case this episode? Recently I've just not cared about the actual cases but this episode (which has the most B&B drama out of ANY), I made sure I followed it, and loved when the judge went down. Loved how it was Brennan who figured it out btw.

2. Loved loved loved Cam. Always do. The way she said Temperance Brennan in the lift...it was like she knew she'd started something epic...hmmm I think it was the music atch (the music was awesome this episode but I'll get onto that later).

3. LOL at Hodgins and Zack. His wristband haha! And the looks he gives Angela.

4. I liked how Angela was only supposed to help that one time and go off to Paris, but now she's been doing it for what 5/6 years? Also loved how they used a flip book instead of the Angelator (whoever thought of that is a genius). The nods to things in the future were great!

5. I agree with Hart Hanson on the Caroline/continuity issue. She's too cool not to have in the 100th ep, and they did kind of make a good, Caroline-like excuse as to why she didn't remember meeting Brennan. Oh and LOL at her accusing Booth of wanting her office! What a line Very Happy

6. Sweets. Just amazing in this episode. Him slumping in his chair was adorable! I just love how much he cares about these guys! Sometimes I think B&B should've "broken the dam by themselves" you know, so it's theirs? No interference from Sweets. BUT he's a bigger B&B shipper than I am, and he totally deserved to be the one to convince Booth to finally strap on a pair. I don't know about you guys but did you see the little look he and Booth shared right before they got up? He knew that Booth was gonna take the gamble. Which leads me to...

7. Booth & Brennan (like...the main reason we're here). I don't even know where to start. The flirting was just hot. The little looks they kept giving each other when it cut back to present day. The past kiss = STEAMING! I squeed. One thing that confused me though...Brennan was the one who said they could have sex, but then she's the one who stopped it? Maybe I should watch again. Loved that after she left he looked at the pool bar but then went home. Awwww Brennan was the one who finally stopped his addiction.

The argument in the past, even though I knew they'd get past it and work together again, it was still not nice to watch. When she said I hate you (even though Booth brushed it off calling her immature), it was still not nice to hear her say it to him, cos...well it's them two! As if they could ever hate each other!

And then we have the end scene. WOW. Talk about heartcrushing. When Booth told her not to use the old we work together/FBI regulations line then swooped in and kissed her and the romantic music built up and then...just. wow! I was unprepared for that! Even though I'd read spoilers, it was just...unexpected. Like over 5 years they've never even discussed the possibility of a relationship and now all of a sudden Booth is saying he wants one and is kissing her, my B&B heart just nearly exploded!

I knew that she would reject him, and yes it was heartbreaking BUT it was a good rejection. Its not that she doesn't love him she just wants to protect him. Awwwww Brennan! Now I have a heart of stone but seeing them both crying was making me well up. The final straw was when Brennan said "I know" after Booth said he needs to move on. I dunno but the way she says it just makes me wanna cry. Emily and David were just amazing in this scene. And them walking off together with the neck and head nuzzling was beaut!

One last thing. Just read an interview avec Hart Hanson, the interviewer asks if Sweets and Daisy's engagement affects B&B and he says that the two relationships are like a see-saw ie. when one is going good the other is going bad. THEN he said to bare that in mind when watching the finale. So S&D are good now whilst B&B are bad (well not bad but you know what I mean). During the finale SPOILER ALERT: we know Daisy and Brennan may be flying off together. Could be bad for D&S BUT that means according to HH it would be good for B&B.

Thank you to the whole cast & crew of Bones for making this AMAZING episode.
Oh and thanks if you made it to the end of this ridiculously long post Smile

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandani Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 am

Just saw "Headless Witch..." - this "new" revelations shed a different light on a lot of those last scenes,..... Twisted Evil
Chandani
Chandani

Say What You Want : I don´t know what that means!!
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:21 am

nati.cba wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
nati.cba wrote:

Hope you all people leave your comments on Bones' official facebook. People seem pretty angry there threatening with giving up on the show and crap like that.
I trust the writers more than ever, and although I would have wanted Booth to fight a little more I was happy about how it turned out to be. I also think Bones would have been OOC if she had just jumped on this arms. Hope to see a lot of Brennan angst (it's hard I NOW but Emily is SO GREAT!!!) and I really want to see how she gradually realizes 1) how much she is missing 2) how much she could lose (to Catherine or any potential date for Booth) 3) how she's what he needs, wants and deserves 4) how much the risk is worth it!
If HH and SN don't get lost in the middle of the game (like it has happened to many other series) B&B story could turn out to be SO GOOD! I'm much willing to take the risk and trust them on doing the job Smile

I've seen a lot of people complaining about it too. But I'm pretty sure it's because they don't avidly follow/have an idea of what's going to happen in the season finale like we do. One person was angry because they thought that this episode was the writers' way of "wrapping up the Booth and Brennan relationship".

We know, or at least have an idea, of what's going down in the next episodes so we can appreciate the genius of what is happening this season. I just want to tell everyone else so they can have the same perspective! Very Happy

Okay, so now that we've seen the 100th... I want to know everyone's newly developed theories on the finale!

Has it changed your views on what you think will happen, or are they the same? Spill!
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 am

Murphs93 wrote:Beware. This is a long'n!

OK. I caved in and watched it. I was going to save it for 8 o'clock tonight (England time) but...well I was on twitter and was afraid of being spoiled, (I mean I'm a spoiler junkie but I didn't want a blow by blow account before I'd watched it) so I thought what the heck it's only a few hours away lets just watch it now (seriously no will power).

OMG. I don't know how to say how much I loved it other than what's already been said. Imma try and do this in an orderly fashion, remembering that the episode consisted of more than the last 5 minutes.

1. Is it weird that I actually got into the case this episode? Recently I've just not cared about the actual cases but this episode (which has the most B&B drama out of ANY), I made sure I followed it, and loved when the judge went down. Loved how it was Brennan who figured it out btw.

2. Loved loved loved Cam. Always do. The way she said Temperance Brennan in the lift...it was like she knew she'd started something epic...hmmm I think it was the music atch (the music was awesome this episode but I'll get onto that later).

4. I liked how Angela was only supposed to help that one time and go off to Paris, but now she's been doing it for what 5/6 years? Also loved how they used a flip book instead of the Angelator (whoever thought of that is a genius). The nods to things in the future were great!

5. I agree with Hart Hanson on the Caroline/continuity issue. She's too cool not to have in the 100th ep, and they did kind of make a good, Caroline-like excuse as to why she didn't remember meeting Brennan. Oh and LOL at her accusing Booth of wanting her office! What a line Very Happy

6. Sweets. Just amazing in this episode. Him slumping in his chair was adorable! I just love how much he cares about these guys! Sometimes I think B&B should've "broken the dam by themselves" you know, so it's theirs? No interference from Sweets. BUT he's a bigger B&B shipper than I am, and he totally deserved to be the one to convince Booth to finally strap on a pair. I don't know about you guys but did you see the little look he and Booth shared right before they got up? He knew that Booth was gonna take the gamble. Which leads me to...

7. Booth & Brennan (like...the main reason we're here). I don't even know where to start. The flirting was just hot. The little looks they kept giving each other when it cut back to present day. The past kiss = STEAMING! I squeed. One thing that confused me though...Brennan was the one who said they could have sex, but then she's the one who stopped it? Maybe I should watch again. Loved that after she left he looked at the pool bar but then went home. Awwww Brennan was the one who finally stopped his addiction.

The argument in the past, even though I knew they'd get past it and work together again, it was still not nice to watch. When she said I hate you (even though Booth brushed it off calling her immature), it was still not nice to hear her say it to him, cos...well it's them two! As if they could ever hate each other!

And then we have the end scene. WOW. Talk about heartcrushing. When Booth told her not to use the old we work together/FBI regulations line then swooped in and kissed her and the romantic music built up and then...just. wow! I was unprepared for that! Even though I'd read spoilers, it was just...unexpected. Like over 5 years they've never even discussed the possibility of a relationship and now all of a sudden Booth is saying he wants one and is kissing her, my B&B heart just nearly exploded!

I knew that she would reject him, and yes it was heartbreaking BUT it was a good rejection. Its not that she doesn't love him she just wants to protect him. Awwwww Brennan! Now I have a heart of stone but seeing them both crying was making me well up. The final straw was when Brennan said "I know" after Booth said he needs to move on. I dunno but the way she says it just makes me wanna cry. Emily and David were just amazing in this scene. And them walking off together with the neck and head nuzzling was beaut!

One last thing. Just read an interview avec Hart Hanson, the interviewer asks if Sweets and Daisy's engagement affects B&B and he says that the two relationships are like a see-saw ie. when one is going good the other is going bad. THEN he said to bare that in mind when watching the finale. So S&D are good now whilst B&B are bad (well not bad but you know what I mean). During the finale SPOILER ALERT: we know Daisy and Brennan may be flying off together. Could be bad for D&S BUT that means according to HH it would be good for B&B.

I made it to the end of the post and I have to say I loved your analysis. I'm speechless again. You said everything I thought but couldn't put together to say it loud.
The upcoming episodes are gonna be AMAZING! Well, I don't have tangible evidence YET; but I think HH and co hve EVERYTHING to make the rest of the season the best EVER! And yes, season finale with suspense and cliffhanger included (most likely), i don't care, I'm prepared! Cause now we've had those few minutes and Brennan's feelings have been taken out of the box, yeahhh! Very Happy
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:30 am

I haven't seen this episode yet and I'm sooooo excited, but unfortunately, I don't have a tn in my dorm room, so I have to wait till tomorrow morning to watch it on Hulu. I already had a feeling that Booth was going to go for it and Brennan would say no because she's afraid of getting hurt, but it seems like she does it because she loves him so much that she's more afraid of hurting him than herself and she doesn't think she deserves his love, so she willing to sacrifice her personal happiness for him to be happy and find someone that is worthy of is love. To me, this proves that she loves really him than just saying, "I love you". Sad

I have no doubt that B&B will get together eventually and I think they are going to get together a lot sooner than we think because there feelings are out. HH knows how they get together, he just doesn't say when and he alos said something like how fans were going to hate him after the 100th and then might change their minds after the 100th. I trust HH&Co. and I know there going to use this in some clever way to push B&B together just like the dream/book. I kind of see the 100th as the climax when fans are screaming at their tvs and then the finale will be nice, sweet surprise. Wink
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 am

CiscoAg wrote:
nati.cba wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
nati.cba wrote:

I've seen a lot of people complaining about it too. But I'm pretty sure it's because they don't avidly follow/have an idea of what's going to happen in the season finale like we do. One person was angry because they thought that this episode was the writers' way of "wrapping up the Booth and Brennan relationship".

We know, or at least have an idea, of what's going down in the next episodes so we can appreciate the genius of what is happening this season. I just want to tell everyone else so they can have the same perspective! Very Happy

Okay, so now that we've seen the 100th... I want to know everyone's newly developed theories on the finale!

Has it changed your views on what you think will happen, or are they the same? Spill!

Hasn't changed my theory but I'm slightly more confident now that it's gonna be HER running after HIM letting her heart speak FOR ONCE.
I think she's gonna make a huge decision and maybe he still leaves but with something to hold on and be back for. I don't know, maybe I'm totally wrong and too positive, but I seriously think she'll do a big CRACK before/on the finale! I think she'll realize that by protecting him of her she's actually hurting him, that they can't move on because they care about each other so much. It'll come to a point that she'll be so scared of losing him that she'll come to realize that the solution is simpler than what she would expect. Hope we get to see that in the finale and not only at the start of next season. Would be nice if the authors give us a little more of what we want, after all this waiting! Very Happy
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 am

I agree. Also, the fraternization rule, I didn't think before that it was that clear that it applied to consultants too but you're right that they seemed to stress the point in this ep. Hmmm... I guess leaving the door open for more obstacles in season 6?

Chandani wrote:
Now what sort of was disappointing in my opinion, was that he gave up to quickly

I think he put had to put so much strength into finally saying it out loud, that he had nothing left. Plus we also know that he always, always puts her first.
And it looks she is doing the same when it comes to Booth, hence the "I don´t know how" and the paraphrased "I am not good enough for you". Wasn´t that always his problem in the past?

They just need to figure out that the best for both of them would be,... do I have to say it out loud?
Cool
What is really going to bite us in the a.. is the mention of the FBI rules when it comes to Partners and associates,....they did that three times in this episode,.... Shocked
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 am

People watch this out. With the special effects and music it's even more sad and heartbreaking. seriously it's too much for me to see them BOTH crying!!! HH i want my heart back!!!! (and my brain as well, i've lost it when i became obsessed with this show!)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:12 am

Very good points. I'd only like to add something to the end: from the spoilers I've seen I've deducted that in the season 5 finale Daisy and Brennan are planning to go to an excavation for one year. This obviously means that Lance and Daisy or on the outs. Brennan will at the very last moment decide to not go but Daisy will. Then Brennan tells Booth that she does love him for real so she's staying. Last shot will be either Booth having to decide whether to still go through with his transfer/promotion/army stint with no answer given OR he says OK and then we cut out without knowing exactly how they go on from there.

Murphs93 wrote:Beware. This is a long'n!

bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:15 am

Hi everybody!

I'm new here, hope it's OK I'm putting my two cents in or perhaps more getting a bit of excitement etc off my chest. Wink

I just LOVED the 100th epi. thumbsup I didn't have high expectations at all before watching it for some reason. But I really did enjoy the epi. The old Brennan made me laugh several times.

I loved seeing Hodgins with his rubber-band-anger-management-thing. And I loved Sweets in this epi, his reactions to what B&B told him. Great acting.

However, the end almost made me cry and I don't cry easily. Sad It was so painful to watch even though I know it's just a show, not reality. The scene was so well played. I loved seeing Brennan emotional and DB played Booth so well. He was emotional without it being too much. He had teary eyes and had to dry a tear off in a subtle way. Once again - great acting.

At first the end scene made me go "oh noooo!" but now when I've "calmed down" a bit I think that what has been said as 'their relationship is going to change forever' might not be a bad thing. Maybe Brennan will realize Booth is the one she can't live without now when Booth will start dating others and she'll see he's not waiting around for her.

Besides, from now on they both know that the other person knows about how they feel. (As some of you have pointed out, Brennan never said that she didn't love him back.) The cards are on the table, so to speak, and that puts everything in another perspective than before. Before it was just "hinted" but now it's in black and white. It might even be fun (if you know what I mean) to see the jealous side of Brennan... Smile The ball is in Brennan's court now.

I'm hoping HH & co, as they are so brilliant writers, will come up with a way to keep the series going even if/when B&B get together. Otherwise I'm not so sure I want B&B to get together as I love this show and don't want it to end. LOL Laughing

Anyhow, the 100th episode is I think my absolute favorite epi of them all, so far!! Very Happy

Have no idea what the finale will bring. I'll try not to have any expectations as it worked out pretty well for this (100th) epi. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 am

I think now i'm even more convinced as others have been that it will be brennan running after booth. An air port would be very VERY appropriate since it all started that way (well in the pilot) it'll just be reversed.

Either that....or maybe brennan comes to his apartment the night before he leaves and we get to see the infamous "do you love me?" "want me to prove it to you." though it could be booth asking not her and then we could still see the air port scene. No matter what I think he probably goes. He may only go for a for days/weeks so he can make other arrangements but i don't see him just bailing out after he gave his word.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:24 am

nati.cba thanks for the links to YT. Loved them! Smile (even though they are a bit sad in a way Wink )
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:27 am

nati.cba wrote:

ps_ does your nickname have sth to do with Phoebee's fake name???? In Friends????

Yes, indeed! Wink Gotta love that Phoebe! When I was trying to think of a name, that seemed to work really well with the "dancing phalanges" phrase of Brennan's that gets stuck in my head every time I watch that episode with the baby.

And yes! Booth let it go too quickly!!! I assume he's afraid to push her too far, but really - don't give up! Grrr. banghead Still loved it, though. The best episode this season, IMO. bowdown

I'm off to watch that episode again!

*waves dancing phalanges on the way out of the forum*
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:41 am

tinkrella wrote:I think now i'm even more convinced as others have been that it will be brennan running after booth. An air port would be very VERY appropriate since it all started that way (well in the pilot) it'll just be reversed.

Either that....or maybe brennan comes to his apartment the night before he leaves and we get to see the infamous "do you love me?" "want me to prove it to you." though it could be booth asking not her and then we could still see the air port scene. No matter what I think he probably goes. He may only go for a for days/weeks so he can make other arrangements but i don't see him just bailing out after he gave his word.

I'm thinking that to. I don't think that they will "get together" this season, but they are going to at least make some resolutions before the end finale. So he could still go because if she stops him at the airport, he can't just bail out on the military if he has already committed to them, but I don't think he will go without at least an exchange of goodbyes or i love you's. If the lines, "Do you love him," and "I want to prove it to you," are repeated, I think I will pee my pants and get arrested for indecent exposure that night. Very Happy

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by talkaboutbones Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 am

Just adding to the thought that Brennan never said she didn't love Booth... What does she say exactly? (Bear in mind, wording is pretty important with HH&co!)

"Your evidence is anecdotal... I am not a gambler, I'm a scientist. I can't change. I don't know how. I don't know how."

So, her problem is that Booth thinks (claims to know) that they are the kind of couple who will be together for the next 30-40-50 years and to THAT she can't say yes BECAUSE she is a scientist and she needs more than anecdotal evidence. Right? Well, all we need to see is Brennan getting REAL evidence (other than Booth's beliefs) and then she will be on Booth's side. The scientist in her needs to get that evidence. Will we see her finding that evidence in the next coupla episodes? I sincerely hope so. If not this year, make it next, but pleeeaaase don't wait too long!!! My heart was also crushed today seeing them (esp. Booth) crying over their lost moment. Sad
talkaboutbones
talkaboutbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : BB 2gether 4ever
Registration date : 2010-02-21

http://talkaboutbones.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 am

jro54 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:I think now i'm even more convinced as others have been that it will be brennan running after booth. An air port would be very VERY appropriate since it all started that way (well in the pilot) it'll just be reversed.

I'm thinking that to. I don't think that they will "get together" this season, but they are going to at least make some resolutions before the end finale. So he could still go because if she stops him at the airport, he can't just bail out on the military if he has already committed to them, but I don't think he will go without at least an exchange of goodbyes or i love you's. If the lines, "Do you love him," and "I want to prove it to you," are repeated, I think I will pee in pants and get arrested for indecent exposure that night. Very Happy

I agree with both of you!!! I can imagine Brennan running after Booth and telling him that she loves him! And then kissing in the airport! ((What! a girl can dream!! I love you ))
Seriously, I think (and hope) that the season finale will end with both of them admitting their feelings out loud!! Cool
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mazzathestrange Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:57 am

[quote="Aetit"][quote="jro54"]
tinkrella wrote:I
I agree with both of you!!! I can imagine Brennan running after Booth and telling him that she loves him! And then kissing in the airport! ((What! a girl can dream!! I love you ))
Seriously, I think (and hope) that the season finale will end with both of them admitting their feelings out loud!! Cool

Agreed, Hart did say that the finale is a payoff for the 100th.....maybe if enough girls dream it will come true...lol
mazzathestrange
mazzathestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:00 am

See i think Bones knows she loves Booth, and she understands what she feels, bit the is the problem, she nows how to feel love but not how to show it, she is afraid she will stuff up. If she didn't understand her love for Booth, she would have given it a go because she would not have worried, because only bone sin love would be so concerned for booths feelings.

And omg i am still heart crushed form Booth told her she was the one,and he knew it from the moment he met her.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next