Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

+68
Dancin' Phalanges
yvettelgh
Lorna Doone
olivia
CaRiNeSs
TNBones
katharine
southerngirl
emilyarmani
BumbleB89
puckishbearscubsfan
mazzathestrange
Bonesicted
Murphs93
Chandani
krusty1489
Gea
nati.cba
bk201
19ana89
empiricist
ReginaPhalange
MI_Bonesgirl
talkaboutbones
Ankuuh
Groovycathers
Cassiopeia
HeyHey
sparklyshoes
keerz14
jcn747
bonesparticulat
TinkonBrink
CeleryStick
booth fan
bones_fanatic19
boothbrennan13
Bella Loony
sera
i_heart_bones
SocksNTies
emma123bones
dovepage
anteater
CanadianBones
jro54
summer_stars
bones206
mereva
lysaleelee
ugagirl88
ILovePie930
SJB
boldaslove
jjrobinson73
carebear
treble21
Issyka
heirofloki
_Sunny_
CiscoAg
spygrl
DBCrazy
SnoopGirl
H__ROB
jagglebells
tinkrella
bugaboo628
72 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

present: Sweets says they missed their moment and ended up punishing each other for it, and that he's the one who's paying for it LOL

they intersperse scenes here between B/B telling Sweets and the interrogation of the judge. Brennan figured out why the judge killed gemma , she saw him snorting some coke.

present: Brennan says that judge hasty is eligibal for parole in 10 years
They argued with each other in front of the victims mother and Brennan slaps Booth. She says she'd never work with him again.

Sweets says that his theory was that they would never kiss because if they did the "dam would break" and then he asks "did it?"
Brennan realizes that he's basically asking if they ever slept together. she says it took them a year to even work together again. Sweets asks why they haven't been in any real relationships since they met. He says that Booth is the gambler and he needs to make that work for him. They leave to get something to eat. Sweets gives up LOL

B/B discuss what Sweet's conclusions were about the two of them. Booth wants to give this a shot. Brennan says that the FBI won't let them work together. They kiss! Brennan says that he needs to be protected from her because she doesn't have an open heart. He's pleading with her and she's crying. Brennan says she's not a gambler she's a scientist and that she can't change because she doesn't know how. booth finally admits that maybe they shouldn't be together. She wants to still work together and he says yes. But he says that he has to move on and find someone who will love him in 40 years. Wow this is incredibly sad

Last edited by treble21 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

Verdict: I loved loved loved loved this episode, in fact it might just be my new favorite!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lysaleelee Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 am

3 kisses ?? LOL it's a festival !!!

lysaleelee
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 am

I'm not angry, just kinda disappointed, but I knew it was coming. So does this mean that they'll never be together, since they were supposed to make a "definitive" decision about their future? I feel like I should give up on them now.

Last edited by jagglebells on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am

seriously thought I might just watch that end scene a million times. heartbreaking.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am

I haven't even watched it and I want to cry. It seems so final. That's it. Wow! Anyone have a valium?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am

lysaleelee wrote:3 kisses ?? LOL it's a festival !!!

nope it's only 2 one in the past and one in the present
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lysaleelee Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 am

treble21 wrote:

yeah, 2 in the past + one the present = 3 kisses !! Very Happy

lysaleelee
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 am

treble21 wrote:seriously thought I might just watch that end scene a million times. heartbreaking.

It's done so well, right?! *loves*

And Kudos to DB. He did a marvelous job. Lots of great blocking, great locations (whoever their scout is needs a raise!). Lots of good stuff.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 am

Thanks for your recaps, girls.
That's so sad. SO SAD. We all knew it would come, sure, but it's still very sad.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 am

heirofloki wrote:
treble21 wrote:seriously thought I might just watch that end scene a million times. heartbreaking.

It's done so well, right?! *loves*

And Kudos to DB. He did a marvelous job. Lots of great blocking, great locations (whoever their scout is needs a raise!). Lots of good stuff.

He did an amazing job. and honestly i really didn't have any issues with continuity. ( I'm sure I'll find something upon viewing many more times, but nothing that stands out)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 am

lysaleelee wrote:
treble21 wrote:

yeah, 2 in the past + one the present = 3 kisses !! Very Happy

there were not 2 kisses in the past, just the one. I think? did I miss one while I was recapping?

Last edited by treble21 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 am

But.....but....they are at a dance together next episode!!!!

Yeah, I can see where the SF is gonna be a cliff hanger!!

I am glad the Canadians liked it. I am so looking forward to tomorrow!! Some retail therapy and Bones!!! Man, hopefuly tomorrow is a lot better then today was!! !

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 am

treble21 wrote:B/B discuss what Sweet's conclusions were about the two of them. Booth wants to give this a shot. Brennan says that the FBI won't let them work together. They kiss! Brennan says that he needs to be protected from her because she doesn't have an open heart. He's pleading with her and she's crying. Brennan says she's not a gambler she's a scientist and that she can't change because she doesn't know how. booth finally admits that maybe they shouldn't be together. She wants to still work together and he says yes. But he says that he has to move on and find someone who will love him in 40 years. Wow this is incredibly sad

Did Brennan just tell him that she didn't want to be with him and that he should "move on"???
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:09 am

bugaboo628 wrote:I haven't even watched it and I want to cry. It seems so final. That's it. Wow! Anyone have a valium?

Don't worry. I think it sets up the finale beautifully.

In all seriousness, to those of you who are fearful of watching the ep I will say this: I was falling out of love with Bones lately. I thought of giving this ep a shot, and decide where to go from here. Now that I've see it, I just wanna rewatch immediately, and not miss an episode from here to the finale. It's THAT good.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:09 am

So they're never gonna be together? That's it? Just like that?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 am

heirofloki wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:I haven't even watched it and I want to cry. It seems so final. That's it. Wow! Anyone have a valium?

In all seriousness, to those of you who are fearful of watching the ep I will say this: I was falling out of love with Bones lately. I thought of giving this ep a shot, and decide where to go from here. Now that I've see it, I just wanna rewatch immediately, and not miss an episode from here to the finale. It's THAT good.

So, Brennan didn't say that she didn't love him. She basically said she cannot be the person he wants her to be?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 am

bones206 wrote:
treble21 wrote:B/B discuss what Sweet's conclusions were about the two of them. Booth wants to give this a shot. Brennan says that the FBI won't let them work together. They kiss! Brennan says that he needs to be protected from her because she doesn't have an open heart. He's pleading with her and she's crying. Brennan says she's not a gambler she's a scientist and that she can't change because she doesn't know how. booth finally admits that maybe they shouldn't be together. She wants to still work together and he says yes. But he says that he has to move on and find someone who will love him in 40 years. Wow this is incredibly sad

Did Brennan just tell him that she didn't want to be with him and that he should "move on"???

It's not really done that way ( it's all highly emotional) , and she also didn't say that she didn't want to be with him. I think she's just really scared she's gonna hurt Booth. He says he's going to have to move on, and she says she knows.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:

So, Brennan didn't say that she didn't love him. She basically said she cannot be the person he wants her to be?

yes, and she's afraid in the long run she'll hurt him, since she doesn't have an open heart like him
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:

THIS!

That's EXACTLY what she says. That she doesn't know how to be open and well, a "heart" person. Which is fine, but the I can't change line bugs me because, ugh, that's one dogmatic scientist, then. And dogmatic scientist are rarely any good. Ask S.J. Gould, he would have told 'em.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 am

jagglebells wrote:So they're never gonna be together? That's it? Just like that?

I'd never say never LOL they are still Bones and Booth, there's still hope, but not anytime in the next 6 episodes anyway.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 am

I'm rewatching cause now I'm worried I missed a kiss LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 am

HAHAHA. You didn't though. They are saying two from the break in the middle of the first one. Wink

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 am

treble21 wrote:
bones206 wrote:

It's not really done that way ( it's all highly emotional) , and she also didn't say that she didn't want to be with him. I think she's just really scared she's gonna hurt Booth. He says he's going to have to move on, and she says she knows.

NO!
DON'T MOVE ON!!! Don't ruin it!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 am

heirofloki wrote:HAHAHA. You didn't though. They are saying two from the break in the middle of the first one. Wink

Oh ok I thought I was missing something LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next