Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

+68
Dancin' Phalanges
yvettelgh
Lorna Doone
olivia
CaRiNeSs
TNBones
katharine
southerngirl
emilyarmani
BumbleB89
puckishbearscubsfan
mazzathestrange
Bonesicted
Murphs93
Chandani
krusty1489
Gea
nati.cba
bk201
19ana89
empiricist
ReginaPhalange
MI_Bonesgirl
talkaboutbones
Ankuuh
Groovycathers
Cassiopeia
HeyHey
sparklyshoes
keerz14
jcn747
bonesparticulat
TinkonBrink
CeleryStick
booth fan
bones_fanatic19
boothbrennan13
Bella Loony
sera
i_heart_bones
SocksNTies
emma123bones
dovepage
anteater
CanadianBones
jro54
summer_stars
bones206
mereva
lysaleelee
ugagirl88
ILovePie930
SJB
boldaslove
jjrobinson73
carebear
treble21
Issyka
heirofloki
_Sunny_
CiscoAg
spygrl
DBCrazy
SnoopGirl
H__ROB
jagglebells
tinkrella
bugaboo628
72 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ Empty Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 am

Our lucky Canadian friends will be watching "The Parts in the Sum of the Whole" tonight. Your friends from around the world will be counting on you for the scoop! No pressure. Smile

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:59 am

I will not click this link tonight....I will not click this link tonight....I will not click this link tonight.

Ugggg...I'm gonna try SO hard not to even log onto this site tonight! lol I really don't wanna ruin it for myself for tomorrow since I'm watching it with all my friends but it's so hard!!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~ Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x16 The Parts in the Sum of the Whole ~

Post by jagglebells Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:20 am

What I'm really interested in is the last scene. I heard that the last scene is really going to split fans. However, I wonder if it's B/B fans or ALL fans? Someone is going to tell what the last scene is right? I'm really nervous and I would rather be prepared when I watch it tomorrow night.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 am

oh it will be on this chat deff. i'm gonna try not to read it just b/c i kinda wanna be able to make the judgement for myself. but, i do wonder what fans it will split. i have a feeling it's the BB fans more than the others but i guess we'll see....

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by H__ROB Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 am

I think this is going to be one episode that I don't read about, simply because it is so big. I will try not to anyways Laughing
H__ROB
H__ROB

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-01

http://squinting-at-bones.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:00 am

I am really looking forward to this episode. Very curious to see what Mr . Hanson did for his 100th Episode.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:22 am

This is one day when I really, really wish I was a Canadian!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by spygrl Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 am

I am going to stay away until after the cookies have been released! Smile At least that's the goal!
spygrl
spygrl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:07 am

So who's giving in tonight?

I am, solely because it's my best friend's 21st birthday dinner tomorrow at 7pm. Could he pick a worse time! But he'd never forgive me if I didn't go.

And we don't have DVR because me and my room mates are too poor to get it. So I figured if I'm watching it on my laptop anyway then might as well watch it tonight.

GAH. I cannot WAIT.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 am

if i were going to miss it tomorrow i'd give in too!! don't worry.

Luckily there is a phillies game on tonight....so I can pre-occupy myself with screaming at them and forget that's it's even on. lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by _Sunny_ Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:37 am

I planned ahead a bit this week, and made tonight my night to re-arrange all the furniture in my room and to clean. I have to start it now, because I leave for vacation bright Friday and have to spend tomorrow packing. All my distraction ducks are lined in a row. So, if everything goes smoothly, I will resist this thread and I'll be spoiler free for tomorrow night. Eek!!

It's sad how much planning I've done to make sure Thursday night will be as epic as it needs to be.
_Sunny_
_Sunny_
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 am

I will be here reading the recap. I am so curious about the end scene.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:17 am

I'll be here helping treble put stuff out there. I know how many peeps are gnawing on their fingernails over this one (LOL And for the record, I've been there too Wink ).

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Issyka Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:37 am

i just stop by to say hello Smile enjoy the episode...i just don't want to get ''spoilized'' xD
Issyka
Issyka
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 am

ok I'll be recapping as usual.... and the recap is gonna be case "light" cause I personally am not watching for the case this week.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 am

I am here with my girls and we are looking forward to you all and what you get to see before us and give us happiness Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 am

Sorry, sorry. I was out and got stuck in the longest queue in history.

Anyway. Woah! Pretty Flashback!Bones. I love that Cam is hte one to a)point Booth in Bren's direction and b)call Booth out on his gambling.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 am

don't worry, treble. I don't think any of us is looking forward to the case. Razz

Ok, shallowness time: I don't know what ED did to the wardrobe coordinators, but they've got to let. it. go. Seriously. Why do they do that to her?! *sigh* At least she's showing some leg in the flashback. Razz

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:08 am

Bones/Booth outdoors
Booth wonders how they are gonna break "it" to Sweets. Brennan says something about it being a factual error, Booth is all "huh?" Brennan thinks they are talking about the fact that Sweets thinks their first case was Cleo Eller, Booth is talking about Sweets concluding that they are in love.

B/B/S
Sweets thinks they are coming to argue about the conclusion that they are in love. really funny exchange with Booth and sweets
Brennan thinks it's ok that Sweets interprets that they are in love, because it's his right to be wrong.
Brennan tells sweets that cleo wasn't their first case, sweets wants them to tell him about their real first case to see if his conclusion holds

Past
They are talking about Booth's gambling problem, and how he was trying to get it under control, Booth is in a pool hall gambling.
He gets a call from an upset mother that the nyc police were releasing the remains for burial. He talks to Cam who suggests that he contact Brennan because she identified a 4000 year old murder.

Brennan was lecturing on defleshing techniques at a university. Booth goes to see her, questioning that she might destroy evidence by removing the flesh. He asks if she believes in fate, she says no, they are flirty.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 am

heirofloki wrote:don't worry, treble. I don't think any of us is looking forward to the case. Razz

Ok, shallowness time: I don't know what ED did to the wardrobe coordinators, but they've got to let. it. go. Seriously. Why do they do that to her?! *sigh* At least she's showing some leg in the flashback. Razz

her past clothes are ok so far, but man that dress in sweets office... not loving it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:14 am

So I have read what treble has put down so far. I am liking it. But, I think for right now..I am going skip to the end and see what they have to say. I do admit that Treb did a GREAT job last week. Even tho I read her "spoilers" I still watched the show with fresh eyes!!!

Thanks to our Northern friends!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 am

Shit. My internet just went down and ate my comments.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:17 am

Booth did not provide the identity of the victim to Brennan to see what she could come up with.
Hodgins is snarky to zach and funny. LOL he has an elastic on his wrist he's snapping!!!!
Zach comes up with cause of death, blows to the head

Brennan goes to see Ang who is drawing caricatures in the park.
Brennan asks her to draw a face for her murder victim, Ang says they've only known each other a month, Brennan says that she talked to her at her art show because she's very talented and then says she'll be paid.

Cam bumps into Brennan in the FBI office, mentions that they had met a conference before Brennan just walks away.
Brennan gives Booth all the details on the vicitm, and I do mean ALL!
she gives booth the sketch and Booth tells her that because the remains are evidence that she should be wearing gloves.

Booth shows Brennan a video of the victim singing. Booth tells Brennan that he's sorry that he held back the identity. Brennan says it's ok because she did very well LOL

Booth tells Brennan that a federal judge killed Gemma ( the victim). Brennan says that she will find out the truth and then help him catch the murderer. Booth says that all he needs is enough evidence to give to a jury, she says that he could benefit from an association with her LMAO
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 am

Oh, bren. You didn't even know how to smile. Booth's been too good for you. lol

Shallowness: Des-cha-nel. Jeez! that global guy, you'd think he'd learn to ennunciate for a tv job.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:19 am

I have to say. they have really cute interactions so far.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next