Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

+22
Gea
jro54
Ktbp3
Hedgehog
boneslover2
bones206
SocksNTies
anteater
lance2376
H__ROB
heirofloki
mereva
jenlovesbones
mommahurley
HeyHey
carebear
treble21
jcn747
spygrl
tinkrella
margo
bugaboo628
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

Post by SocksNTies Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm

I think that Angela and Brennan each minimized her role in developing the "fluffier" parts of Brennan's books. I don't think that Angela *wrote* any parts of the novels, but did just exactly as she told Booth - she threw out some ideas to Brennan. Brennan, during her conversations with the reporter, tried to make it sound like the characters and sexcapades in the stories weren't very important to her. I feel certain that Brennan enjoys writing those scenes. I just wish their could have been some dialogue in this episode maybe between Booth and Brennan where she admitted that the character parts of the book were more than just a cerebral exercise for her.

I feel like this episode helped to answer the lingering question of: how the hell does Brennan who is clueless about most social encounters manage to write best selling novels with interesting characters? It makes a lot of sense that Angela who is a people person had some hand in it. However, I think that a lot of fans would have preferred to find this out at some point during 2nd Season instead of now. It's just kind of a let down.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

Post by bones206 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:19 pm

During Hiatus, I always question myself about Bones, and I wonder if I really do love the show. And then a new episode comes out, and I fall in love.

God, do I ever love this show.... loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess loveprincess
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boneslover2 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 pm

I think Booth was hoping the sex scenes were Brennan's fantasies about him. Learning that they were Angela's contributions and that she told her to add them would crush that dream.

boneslover2

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jenlovesbones Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:05 pm

boneslover2 wrote:I think Booth was hoping the sex scenes were Brennan's fantasies about him. Learning that they were Angela's contributions and that she told her to add them would crush that dream.
Which was why Angela was being so reassuring to him Wink

I can't talk about this on the other boards, because not everyone has seen tonight's episode, but I want to discuss the new "wedding" theory. We all thought the "wedding" we'd end up seeing was Hodgins and Angela, cause we know they're married before the end. But what if the final scene in the Beginning in the End is actually Daisy and Sweets' wedding... something they do before Daisy goes of to Malaysia? An event that could require 200 extras? If every couple on this show is finally together and married by the end, wouldn't that be emotional turmoil enough to cause some big changes?

What are your thoughts, reactions, theories based on Epi #99?

jenlovesbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 45
Say What You Want : I <3 Bones, and I'm so happy to find other people who do too to discuss! I'm @jenlovesbones on Twitter now too!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehog Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:31 pm

2Tup This episode pleased my little ol' shipper heart immensely. The final scene - and yes, Booth TOTALLY checks Brennan out in her kimono - when they have a scotch and discuss Plato was so well done. It was a nice juxtaposition - the discussion of soul mates, of four arms, four legs and 2 faces, and the clinking of their scotch glasses displayed the comfortable nature of their relationship. Yes, folks, they belong together. I have read the spoilers for the upcoming episodes and I am no longer worried. They are the four arms, four legs and 2 faces and will end up together. Eventually. (how's that for confidence?!)

Sigh... ahem. Lovin' the ship right now. Lovin' it. I love you
Hedgehog
Hedgehog

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktbp3 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 pm

So I have read that hodgins and Angela get married in the episode "witch in the wardrobe." And tamora Taylor confirmed that the much talked of wedding would indeed take place in that episode. then, reading this thread, someone metioned a wedding in the season finale. I am consequently extreemly confused. Are there going to be two weddings? Is it just going to be sweets and daisy? Or are they going to cancel and have hogins and Angela be the only ones to get married? Does anyone know? And if you do, will you please enlighten me?

Great ep by the way (watched it on zshare) I am reeeeeeeeeeealy excited for ep 100, and especially 101 ( high school reunion here we come!)

Ktbp3

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : "you know how people are grateful when you yell FIRE, but before they're grateful they panic and run into walls?"

"you think Sweets is going to panic and run into a wall?! .....metaphorically, oh."
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm

I hope the finale doesn't end with Sweets and Daisy's or Angela and Hodgin's wedding. It could take place at a wedding, but I think the finale is going to end with B&B. I love you

Is Brennan really wearing a silk robe at the end? And Booth checks her out and they talk about soul mates? OMG. Can't wait to see it! (But I don't have a tv in my room, so I have wait till Friday morning when it's up on Hulu) Mad
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Ohhhhh.... I love that recap, thank you!!! But I need to watch the episode now!! I wanted to wait some time but now I know that I can't!! headdesk
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm

ohmygod! It was awesome!
What a great way to start the arc!
I'm too excited to speak now, but Booth checking out Brennan in the bathrobe...!!!
I think i have to wait until I calm down and come back here and post!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:52 pm

I loved that episode, a nice mostly light episode to bring us back from the hiatus. I loved the reporter following them around and we learnt more about Brennan and the way she thinks of her books, meaning she mainly writes it for the forensics. And I totally saw the Sweets/Daisy engangment coming, but I suspect it will be the kind of engagment that might be drawn out for a while. And loved the whole Brennan giving Angela the money Very Happy haha and Booth was so checking her out in the robe Wink

Now we just have to wait another week for the 100th episode, I just hope it doesn't take too long Smile
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:11 pm

I liked the episode very much, even though it's not a BB episode at all. It was nice that Brennan gave Angela 'her' money. And the proposal was very, very sweet. (Why can't I get one for BB? As in... right now?? Kidding.)
And yeah, Booth totally checked her out. The last scene made me very sad though, because I know what will come after all those sweet moments... (Where, WHERE do the third parties fit there?...)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 pm

I can see booth thinking those scenes were about him since the interviewer said "well, booth thinks HE IS andy." then he was kind of let down so her to ask angela.

My favorite scene was the one at the end. He had no.....real reason for going to her place. he could have easily told her about the lawyer over the phone. He actually looked a little flustered and checking out her robe was adorable. I also liked when he said "i need scotch" or whatever lol

I thought watching it early would spoil all my excitement...but I CAN'T WAIT to see it again. I want to analyze the writer/hidden feelings metaphor a bit more and watch booth's reaction to page 187 again.

I was also pleasantly surprise that brennan's "i'm anxious to try it" was actually about page 187. I figured since it was in the promo it would be something stupid and not related. have to say fox really did a great job hyping this show up. i bet their ratings will be through the roof!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 pm

I too don't know if i liked it because we are so deprived or because it was a great episode lol At this point...(after two months) i think hart could put BB on screen reading the phone book and I'd hail it as "the best episode ever" lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Ktbp3 wrote:So I have read that hodgins and Angela get married in the episode "witch in the wardrobe." And tamora Taylor confirmed that the much talked of wedding would indeed take place in that episode. then, reading this thread, someone metioned a wedding in the season finale. I am consequently extreemly confused. Are there going to be two weddings? Is it just going to be sweets and daisy? Or are they going to cancel and have hogins and Angela be the only ones to get married? Does anyone know? And if you do, will you please enlighten me?

Great ep by the way (watched it on zshare) I am reeeeeeeeeeealy excited for ep 100, and especially 101 ( high school reunion here we come!)

In the sides for Witch it does seem that A/H are already married, however the original spoiler went something like " the season will end with a wedding" so there's some speculation whether or not that's the wedding that was being referred to. If it's not, it's entirely possible that the finale could feature a D/S wedding, I personally think that HH/SN meant A/H. There seems to be a lot going on in the finale ( given what we already know) I think it's really unlikely there are gonna throw a wedding into the mix.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm

yeah and i could see them drawing out the daisy/sweets wedding because they wont know for sure yet what carla's schedual will be. they may not want to marry them off just yet...in case her show does get picked up and there will be conflicts.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:33 am

DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE SPOILERS/SIDES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

I am confused about the Daisy/Sweets engagement. He said he wanted to marry her because he did not want to be apart from her. So how do we go from that to her flying off for a year???? I would say, that is being apart and would not satisfy Sweet's reason for being married.

I was wondering if anyone noticed the robe Brennan was wearing was similar to the robe in the EitB? There is another one of the coma dream's piece showing up in this season.

Talking about future episodes:
I suppose the military time on the clock will have to do with Booth going back in the military.

I am also wondering about them posing as married during the high school reunion episode. I am thinking that will be our referral of them being married. We are not going to see them actually married this season, but to reflect the coma dream, they had to have some episode with them married. Thus we have them being undercover, but married.
(And if we follow what Hart said in Canada, that is as close as we will get.)

oldie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 am

i never thought they would get married these season. that would be a tad too much considering it's deff picked up for another season. I didn't even think of the military time thing. good call. but...do you think they had all of this season mapped out by the end of last year? sometimes...it seems like they just fly by the seats of their pants in terms of storylines.

the robe was sort of similar! different colors. the one she booth wore was like yellow or something but it was silky!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 am

Funny, that silk robe Brennan was wearing at the end and Booth checking her out: I didn't even notice that! I rewatched it. Emily of course looks beautiful in burlap sack so maybe I'm spoilt? I liked the Angela/Brennan interaction: no false melodrama but genuine emotions. This 25% of Brennan's books would put Angela on a more equal footing with Hodgins though, maybe a subconscious obstacle that is cleared up this way? So that Hodgela can come back?
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 am

yeah good call on the money. i really love the brennan/angela friendship. we haven't gotten to see it too much in recent seasons and it sucks because it's really fascinating. is anyone else excited for the 100th to see how her and angela met/became good friends? they compliment each other and i love it.

i can so picture angela going over brennan's with a glass of wine and listening to her read lol

One thing I'm confused on: Was angela helping with ALL of her books? because in the pilot she doesn't seem like it. she says "who you got perfectly was booth..." it just seems like she was surprised upon reading it rather than she had already read it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:07 am

oldie wrote:DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE SPOILERS/SIDES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

I am confused about the Daisy/Sweets engagement. He said he wanted to marry her because he did not want to be apart from her. So how do we go from that to her flying off for a year???? I would say, that is being apart and would not satisfy Sweet's reason for being married.

I was wondering if anyone noticed the robe Brennan was wearing was similar to the robe in the EitB? There is another one of the coma dream's piece showing up in this season.

Talking about future episodes:
I suppose the military time on the clock will have to do with Booth going back in the military.

I am also wondering about them posing as married during the high school reunion episode. I am thinking that will be our referral of them being married. We are not going to see them actually married this season, but to reflect the coma dream, they had to have some episode with them married. Thus we have them being undercover, but married.
(And if we follow what Hart said in Canada, that is as close as we will get.)

Good point, and the only idea that came to mind is, what if Daisy finds out about Sweets almost having sex with and kissing the tattoo girl from i think "gamer in the grease" i think i may have heard somewhere that that was going to e addressed. And this is daisy so she would probably over react to the point at she would run a away to malaysia.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lance2376 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:00 am

bonesparticulat wrote:Funny, that silk robe Brennan was wearing at the end and Booth checking her out: I didn't even notice that! I rewatched it. Emily of course looks beautiful in burlap sack so maybe I'm spoilt? I liked the Angela/Brennan interaction: no false melodrama but genuine emotions. This 25% of Brennan's books would put Angela on a more equal footing with Hodgins though, maybe a subconscious obstacle that is cleared up this way? So that Hodgela can come back?

Funny I found myself asking that same question. Will this make Angela more comfortable with Hodgins being rich. I'd say so Smile
lance2376
lance2376
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-01-14

http://lance2376.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lance2376 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:01 am

tinkrella wrote:One thing I'm confused on: Was angela helping with ALL of her books? because in the pilot she doesn't seem like it. she says "who you got perfectly was booth..." it just seems like she was surprised upon reading it rather than she had already read it.

Not all of them, she said for the last one and the two before that. Dunno, I thought she's on what number 4 or 5 now at least?
lance2376
lance2376
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-01-14

http://lance2376.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:03 am

tinkrella wrote:yeah good call on the money. i really love the brennan/angela friendship. we haven't gotten to see it too much in recent seasons and it sucks because it's really fascinating. is anyone else excited for the 100th to see how her and angela met/became good friends? they compliment each other and i love it.

i can so picture angela going over brennan's with a glass of wine and listening to her read lol

One thing I'm confused on: Was angela helping with ALL of her books? because in the pilot she doesn't seem like it. she says "who you got perfectly was booth..." it just seems like she was surprised upon reading it rather than she had already read it.
I can't remember what she says about how many she's helped with but She says that she just gave suggestions like an editor, so Brennan would still be writing all the major character stuff, it's the human interaction things that Angela helped with.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:05 am

lance2376 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:One thing I'm confused on: Was angela helping with ALL of her books? because in the pilot she doesn't seem like it. she says "who you got perfectly was booth..." it just seems like she was surprised upon reading it rather than she had already read it.

Not all of them, she said for the last one and the two before that. Dunno, I thought she's on what number 4 or 5 now at least?

I think they've only mentioned 3 titles on air
Bred in the Bone
White bones Red tape (I think? it's the one in S2)
and finally
Bone of Contention ( this is the one referred to at the beginning of this season as the book Bones got an advance on, also maybe the one that she had been writing when she was called " a sexy scientist" last season)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 pm

I was kinda annoyed that angela helped with all the sexual stuff, it kinda implied that Andy really sin't Booth.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3