Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo Stills "Bones on the Blue Line"

+5
jcn747
dawnsfire
verticallychallangedcutie
tinkrella
bugaboo628
9 posters

Go down

Promo Stills "Bones on the Blue Line" Empty Promo Stills "Bones on the Blue Line"

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Promo Stills "Bones on the Blue Line" Empty Re: Promo Stills "Bones on the Blue Line"

Post by tinkrella Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:53 am

awwww they look so darn cute at that table discussing her book. makes me want to see it even more now. uggggggggg april needs to get here stat.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Promo Stills "Bones on the Blue Line" Empty Re: Promo Stills "Bones on the Blue Line"

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 pm

*sigh* I agree with Tink. The photos make me wish it was April now. I thought I had curbed my impatience but apparently not.
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:33 pm

We haven't seen still in quite a while (or I wasn't looking in the right place). Let the over-the-top analysis begin!

Booth's still wearing those shoes, I note, and in the pic of the 2 of them crossing the street outside the diner, I think hers are rather similar.

I really like the one where he's holding up the book with her photo on the back. Wonder if either of them will refer back to that mess in Perfect Pieces, about author pictures and so on.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:16 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
I really like the one where he's holding up the book with her photo on the back. Wonder if either of them will refer back to that mess in Perfect Pieces, about author pictures and so on.

queen
Yeah same that one was my favourite.
He might even call her a sexy scientist again!!!! Wink
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 am

Why is it that TV wardrobe depts. insist on putting Clea Duvall in frumpy awful clothes. I know that she's a subway worker, but still. *sadness* Matsuda on the other hand does look pretty (as usual).

So Bone of Contention, huh? I love it that they're keeping up the cheesy titles.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 am

And, out of all those lovely NEW pictures you know the thing I'm most excited about? (The Book? The case? Booth and Brennan finally back on our screens?)...Ummm...no! No No...the thing I'm most excited about is that I can finally see what's on the paper placemats in the Founding Fathers! (It's been driving me insane for months! Is it a game of Snakes and Ladders? What does it say? loco ) Now I know. It says Unite Or Die and has a picture of a snake severed into eight parts representing the eight British American regions. *sigh* I can sleep soundly in my bed tonight. (Yes. I am aware that this long hiatus may be affecting my mental health! banghead )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by spygrl Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:57 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:No...the thing I'm most excited about is that I can finally see what's on the paper placemats in the Founding Fathers! (It's been driving me insane for months! Is it a game of Snakes and Ladders? What does it say? loco ) Now I know. It says Unite Or Die and has a picture of a snake severed into eight parts representing the eight British American regions. *sigh* I can sleep soundly in my bed tonight. (Yes. I am aware that this long hiatus may be affecting my mental health! banghead )

someone posted it in the boneyard... it's a rendition of this... [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I bet Brennan's cousin would have loved going to the Founding Fathers!
spygrl
spygrl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 pm

It needs to be April 1st right now!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

spygrl wrote:
TinkonBrink wrote:No...the thing I'm most excited about is that I can finally see what's on the paper placemats in the Founding Fathers! (It's been driving me insane for months! Is it a game of Snakes and Ladders? What does it say? loco ) Now I know. It says Unite Or Die and has a picture of a snake severed into eight parts representing the eight British American regions. *sigh* I can sleep soundly in my bed tonight. (Yes. I am aware that this long hiatus may be affecting my mental health! banghead )

someone posted it in the boneyard... it's a rendition of this... [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I bet Brennan's cousin would have loved going to the Founding Fathers!
I want to say that's where Max arranged the meeting, but it could have been the diner, I suppose. Time to go rewatch!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum