Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

+22
Gea
jro54
Ktbp3
Hedgehog
boneslover2
bones206
SocksNTies
anteater
lance2376
H__ROB
heirofloki
mereva
jenlovesbones
mommahurley
HeyHey
carebear
treble21
jcn747
spygrl
tinkrella
margo
bugaboo628
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:07 am

heirofloki wrote:I -wow. Obviously, I didn't watch, so I do have a question. Does Brennan actually come off as ... insanely out of touch? lol I don't mean anything by it, treble, I'm very grateful for the recap. I'm just aghast that she wouldn't have ever notice that oh, someone else is putting the stuff in her books...woah!

No she knew that Ang had the input she just didn't realize how valuable that was to her, she thought people read for the forensics not the character stuff, so she was shocked when she found out what people really liked about her books.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line ~

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:08 am

haha people like the sex! well duh...brennan sweetie...why do you think we watch bones? lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:08 am

HeyLJ wrote:
heirofloki wrote:I -wow. Obviously, I didn't watch, so I do have a question. Does Brennan actually come off as ... insanely out of touch? lol I don't mean anything by it, treble, I'm very grateful for the recap. I'm just aghast that she wouldn't have ever notice that oh, someone else is putting the stuff in her books...woah!

Same here. I have huge issues with Brennan not being responsible for such major parts of her book. I might just choose to ignore that part, if I don't like it when I do see it, just as I plan to for a certain upcoming character. Wink

Ang really minimizes her role, so she's not responsible for ALL of the character interactions but some of the major ones that the fans love, (including pg 187) she was.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:08 am

tinkrella wrote:did you like it? i feel as if i should ask that before even attempting to skim lol

yeah I like it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 am

ok good. i mean not that it matters since we all different opinions...but someone liking it is good! lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 am

treble21 wrote:

No she knew that Ang had the input she just didn't realize how valuable that was to her, she thought people read for the forensics not the character stuff, so she was shocked when she found out what people really liked about her books.

Got it. Thanks! Smile

Still, so frakkin wrong. I don't care what she thought about people's preferences. Intellectual property is valuable! *still aghast* (/writer)(/economist)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by H__ROB Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:11 am

Thanks for the recap! I cant wait to see it! So was it a good episode?
H__ROB
H__ROB

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-01

http://squinting-at-bones.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 am

heirofloki wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Got it. Thanks! Smile

Still, so frakkin wrong. I don't care what she thought about people's preferences. Intellectual property is valuable! *still aghast* (/writer)(/economist)

Agree but the way it was stated in the show was that Ang would come over and Brennan would read her the book, and then ang would say, stuff like " what if they're naked here" or " what if he says this" . Ang never wanted any part of Brennan's profits and really minimizes her part when Booth talks to her about it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 am

H__ROB wrote:Thanks for the recap! I cant wait to see it! So was it a good episode?

yeah I liked it
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:17 am

i mean i haven't seen it yet. but from the way it sounds it's sort of just like angela was a beta for her sort of. She told her to put some spice here...a little skin there. I see no problem with that since that's what editors usually do anyway. it's very nice that angela is being recognized for it though. i'm sure 25 percent is a big amount since brennan is rich from the books.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 am

I saw on another board that brennan was wearing a silk robe at the end. yum. Very Happy i bet booth loves that. is it the robe from the end in the beginning? b/c i've been waiting for those to pop up again.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 am

tinkrella wrote:I saw on another board that brennan was wearing a silk robe at the end. yum. Very Happy i bet booth loves that. is it the robe from the end in the beginning? b/c i've been waiting for those to pop up again.

Nope not the same robe, but yes she is wearing one at the end.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 am

let's discuss sweets and daisy. i sort of figured that would happen. but....wtf? isn't the actress who plays daisy done after this year because she's on another show now? does anyone think they will actually get married?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 am

tinkrella wrote:let's discuss sweets and daisy. i sort of figured that would happen. but....wtf? isn't the actress who plays daisy done after this year because she's on another show now? does anyone think they will actually get married?

she got a pilot, that doesn't mean that the pilot was picked up ( most of them actually aren't) but even then she could still recurr as long as the schedules don't conflict
With regards the wedding, given what we know about the finale, I don't know if they'll actually get married, but even though they are sickly sweet, I kind of find myself hoping that they do.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:28 am

Everyone is getting married. Only BB will be apart. How "nice". *bubububu*
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:31 am

tinkrella wrote:i mean i haven't seen it yet. but from the way it sounds it's sort of just like angela was a beta for her sort of. She told her to put some spice here...a little skin there. I see no problem with that since that's what editors usually do anyway. it's very nice that angela is being recognized for it though. i'm sure 25 percent is a big amount since brennan is rich from the books.

Editors make big bucks for those suggestions. Wink Angela deserves totally that cheque.

As for D/S. I'm totally hoping Carla Gallo will get her show picked ('cause it's tough not having a stable job /transference) so I'm gonna go with either she goes off and they do the long distance thing, or she goes off and they put the 'ship on hold (and then either retake it or not depending on CG's employment status)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:34 am

i'm just so surprised that we'll be getting sweets/daisy engaged and a hodgela marriage in one season.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 am

heirofloki wrote:
tinkrella wrote:i mean i haven't seen it yet. but from the way it sounds it's sort of just like angela was a beta for her sort of. She told her to put some spice here...a little skin there. I see no problem with that since that's what editors usually do anyway. it's very nice that angela is being recognized for it though. i'm sure 25 percent is a big amount since brennan is rich from the books.

Editors make big bucks for those suggestions. Wink Angela deserves totally that cheque.

As for D/S. I'm totally hoping Carla Gallo will get her show picked ('cause it's tough not having a stable job /transference) so I'm gonna go with either she goes off and they do the long distance thing, or she goes off and they put the 'ship on hold (and then either retake it or not depending on CG's employment status)

I totally agree
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 am

treble21 wrote:
HeyLJ wrote:

Same here. I have huge issues with Brennan not being responsible for such major parts of her book. I might just choose to ignore that part, if I don't like it when I do see it, just as I plan to for a certain upcoming character. Wink

Ang really minimizes her role, so she's not responsible for ALL of the character interactions but some of the major ones that the fans love, (including pg 187) she was.

OK, thanks treble!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 am

tinkrella wrote:i'm just so surprised that we'll be getting sweets/daisy engaged and a hodgela marriage in one season.

Don't forget Jared, although I think it's kind of realistic, because people do tend to go through phases in their life where it seems like everyone they know/are close to are getting married. I'm going through that right now I have 4 best friends 1 is married, 1 is engaged, 1 is seriously discussing marriage, and the other is in a really long term relationship.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:39 am

yeah true. it's the same with babies too! cam and her bf need to be next so that BB really are the odd men out Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lance2376 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 pm

tinkrella wrote:I saw on another board that brennan was wearing a silk robe at the end. yum. Very Happy i bet booth loves that. is it the robe from the end in the beginning? b/c i've been waiting for those to pop up again.

Yup she wore a silk robe alright and he checked her out alright, too Very Happy
lance2376
lance2376
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-01-14

http://lance2376.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 pm

just watched it. wow. there is a whole lot of interesting things in this ep that i will further analyze tomorrow. like...why is booth to perplexed about the angela thing? and the metaphors behind the entire case with the guy pouring his heart out in letters b/c he couldn't express himself to the one he actually loved. sounds kinda brennan like to me Wink

i thought it was actually a very cute episode and he totally DOES check her out lol the scene at the end with the souls mates is freakin' adorable b/c that is one of my favorite myths.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 pm

mereva wrote:Everyone is getting married. Only BB will be apart. How "nice". *bubububu*

I know right! When I heard about the other things that are happening with various couples on the show, my first thought was that if they are going to get everyone else together, there is no way they are going to put B&B together. Sigh, the way I think the finale is going to happen, it is going to be a VERY long summer in the angst shelter. Mad

Better bring more alcohol than I planned... toast

But this episode was really, really cute! I don't know if I liked it so much because I haven't seen a new BONES episode in 2 months or because it really was good but either way, I liked it. Onto the heartcrushing 100th!
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:00 pm

tinkrella wrote:just watched it. wow. there is a whole lot of interesting things in this ep that i will further analyze tomorrow. like...why is booth to perplexed about the angela thing? and the metaphors behind the entire case with the guy pouring his heart out in letters b/c he couldn't express himself to the one he actually loved. sounds kinda brennan like to me Wink

i thought it was actually a very cute episode and he totally DOES check her out lol the scene at the end with the souls mates is freakin' adorable b/c that is one of my favorite myths.

I think he was perplexed for the same reason some of the people on here were, in that he was surprised and immediately wondered exactly what Ang's contribution was, and yeah I def think that Martin was a metaphor for Brennan.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next