Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sides ~ S05E15 "The Bones on the Blue Line"

+5
ToZiKa
brainysmrfs
treble21
jagglebells
bugaboo628
9 posters

Go down

Sides ~ S05E15 "The Bones on the Blue Line" Empty Sides ~ S05E15 "The Bones on the Blue Line"

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S05E15 "The Bones on the Blue Line" Empty Re: Sides ~ S05E15 "The Bones on the Blue Line"

Post by jagglebells Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 am

Wonder wha part of her book Brennan had to think through? Wonder if it has anything to do with Booth?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S05E15 "The Bones on the Blue Line" Empty Re: Sides ~ S05E15 "The Bones on the Blue Line"

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:06 am

jagglebells wrote:Wonder wha part of her book Brennan had to think through? Wonder if it has anything to do with Booth?

haven't had a chance to read them yet, but guessing there's a hockey component?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:39 am

Clearly I was wrong LOL

also curious about the book thing, it's at the end of the episode, so I'm thinking it's gonna be Booth related, wonder what it is?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by brainysmrfs Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 pm

I could have sworn when these first came out there were more pages or at least lines. Where's the part about page 187? Am I blind or losing my mind or am I a blind mind-less person?
brainysmrfs
brainysmrfs
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : Journeys End in Lovers Meetings
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1683675/brainysmrf

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 am

brainysmrfs wrote:I could have sworn when these first came out there were more pages or at least lines. Where's the part about page 187? Am I blind or losing my mind or am I a blind mind-less person?

I don't see anything about a page 187 in there either, so maybe the took it down again?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:43 am

Hmmm. sounds interesting! When is this one supposed to air?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 am

19ana89 wrote:Hmmm. sounds interesting! When is this one supposed to air?

This is episode 5x15 and based on what we know so far, that epi 5x16 is airing april 8th, and that epi 5x14 airing on Feb 4th is the beginning of a winter hiatus, it is likely that this is airing April 1st.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 am

ok! thanks!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by DripPan Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 am

My ideas for this episode is going to make some of you upset. Sorry in advance.

This is going to be an Angela episode. The reason is they have 2 main story arcs this season. One is B&B's story and the other is Angela/Celebacy. This is the episode where she will learn something her interaction with others.

I think when Brennan gives credit to the personal parts of her book, Angela is going to see what is written about how her best friend sees her. I think Booth mentioning page 187 is not going to be important between B&B but will be a really raunchy discription of Angela.

I don't know when Angela breaks up with Wendell if it's before or after Brennan tells her, but it's not important because either way she will once again examine a poor choice in relationships.

With this being right before the 100th episode, I don't think we'll get much B&B goodness because the next one will be bouncing from it.

Drippy

DripPan
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 95
Say What You Want : What you want.
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 am

DripPan wrote:My ideas for this episode is going to make some of you upset. Sorry in advance.

This is going to be an Angela episode. The reason is they have 2 main story arcs this season. One is B&B's story and the other is Angela/Celebacy. This is the episode where she will learn something her interaction with others.

I think when Brennan gives credit to the personal parts of her book, Angela is going to see what is written about how her best friend sees her. I think Booth mentioning page 187 is not going to be important between B&B but will be a really raunchy discription of Angela.

I don't know when Angela breaks up with Wendell if it's before or after Brennan tells her, but it's not important because either way she will once again examine a poor choice in relationships.

With this being right before the 100th episode, I don't think we'll get much B&B goodness because the next one will be bouncing from it.

Drippy

Distinct possibility but the way I read these sides is that Brennan (being as logical as she is) thinks that she couldn't have written the emotional side of Kathy and Andy as being in love well, without taking some pointers from Angela, which is why she thinks she owes Ang some of the proceeds.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:27 am

DripPan wrote:My ideas for this episode is going to make some of you upset. Sorry in advance.

Drippy

While I think that some of those things might be true, we cannot know until the epi airs. And I don't like it too much, that you make it sound like facts.

I don't really think that the season is about Angela's celebacy all that much, maybe in the very beginning but after that not anymore.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 am

ToZiKa wrote:

Drippy

While I think that some of those things might be true, we cannot know until the epi airs. And I don't like it too much, that you make it sound like facts.

I don't really think that the season is about Angela's celebacy all that much, maybe in the very beginning but after that not anymore.

I very much agree with this, in fact while Angela has had a couple of B storylines, she hasn't been featured very much at all this season.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:00 am

Agreeing with the above posters -this has not been Ange's season. Season 3 was Ange's season. All that running around trying to find the husband? Yeah.

And further, I wouldn't say Ange's storyline has about celibacy at all. Rather it's been about being able to form bonds that go beyond the initial rush of attraction. That's what Sweets wanted. That's what she didn't do (she still hooked up with Wendell on a whim). If anything, you could make the connection by saying that she's been the Yang to BB's Ying -that is, she goes after people after spur-of-the-moment decisions, while BB simply can't make up their minds. Both extremes are bad, of course. But I do believe that would be reaching a bit. Ange has been something of an afterthought this season.

I would make more sense for Brennan to realize (if only tangentially) what we've all noticed: that it isn't Angela that has made it possible to humanize her characters, but Booth. It'd be another brick off the denial wall she's been unknowingly demolishing all season long (and that will be rebuilt after ep.100 and whatever transpires in that damn HS reunion). We'll see. Smile

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S05E15 "The Bones on the Blue Line" Empty Angela/Brennan Learn a Lesson

Post by DripPan Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 pm

I am changing my view that this is not just an Angela episode but an Angela/Brennan episode.

As seen in S4 'Salt in the Wound' episode, Brennan and Angela share the same views about sex but from different angles. This causes Angela to start her celebacy. We also know Brennan hasn't had sex in a while either as stated in 'Pudding'.

I have several predictions for S5 that this one episode can clear up. 1. What did Angela learn from her celebacy. 2. Brennan finding out what love is.

These two ladies both want the same thing and that is a deeper emotional connection with someone. Brennan said it in 'Cinderella' and Angela in 'Salt' after sleeping with Jack.

They both are on the same journey but from different paths. I believe this may be the episode where their paths finally intersect and they each learn what it really means to have a very deep emotional connection to someone.

Drippy

DripPan
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 95
Say What You Want : What you want.
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:50 pm

DripPan wrote:I think when Brennan gives credit to the personal parts of her book, Angela is going to see what is written about how her best friend sees her. I think Booth mentioning page 187 is not going to be important between B&B but will be a really raunchy discription of Angela.
If so, then this is the 1st time since S1 they talk about RW influences (besides Booth being the inspiration for Andy) in Brennan's writing--see Superhero in the Alley. She wasn't exactly flattering to the artist character there, come to think about it.
If they delve into this at all, it would be not only an interesting echo, but a chance to see how much she's changed.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down