Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+14
verticallychallangedcutie
Cassiopeia
dawnsfire
DBCrazy
riviera41797
kiki
206bonesaddicted
treble21
Sany
Bella Loony
SnoopGirl
hy6110327
ToZiKa
flyersfan35
18 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 3 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:08 am

Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Well, I'm going to Orlando in August...of course, I'm taking the girls. So maybe somewhere else...

Make it Miami, so I could find Jeffrey Donovan and run away with him to have hot sticky monkey sex with him and it's a deal!!!!

Bella
You do know he's just a character on a show, right? I mean, you wouldn't be able to find him...just like I can never find Booth when I go to DC...*sigh*

Michael Westen is the character, I'm trying to find the man!!! Haha!! I'll hunt him down....

Bella
Well yes, that's what I meant, since it's MW in Miami. As far as JD, you're probably closer to him than I am, assuming he lives in LA or thereabouts...

Except they film in Miami during the summer!!!! So, let's do it!!!!

Bella
Hmm...not sure I can do trips to Florida in one year...lol. Actually, howie and I are going to Universal Studios to do the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...and everything else, of course...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:I meant the "house crap", I love my kids, it's just a little overwhelming sometimes.....I have two daughters and they're the light of my life, but sometimes, I just want to run away and chill out for a while by myself. Of course I wouldn't leave until the hubby got home from camp, but yes, somedays, I wish I could just QUIT!!!!

Bella

I can totally understand that
all the work in and around the house is always getting to me too and I don't even have to do the laundry

I do all the housework, well my husband works away from home for a week and then he's home for a week, but all he's really good for is keeping the kids outta trouble, he doesn't do much around the house, then spring showed up early this year and he hasn't gotten outside either. Really he's just like a really lazy 36 year old kid....pain in the ass is more like it. So I do it all, the laundry the dishes, the floors, the bathrooms, plus I work full time as a pharmacy tech and half the time I'm a single mom, I need a vacation.....desperately.....

Bella

aren't most men like that?
my dad cooks and uses the vacuum cleaner but that's about it
and that's only during the time that I go to uni as soon as the term is over and I'm at home all day I do all the housework except laundry

at least he cooks and uses the vacuum cleaner....hubby tends to hide the mess in the spare room....then the spare room needs to be cleaned out, and guess who gets to do that???

Bella
you have to train him
men are like dogs they need to be told what to do repeatedly to make them understand
and rewards help too

After 12 years, you'd think he'd catch on, but nope, dim as ever, and the thing that pisses me off, is he's totally capable of helping me, he's not a pig at work, they have to clean up after themselves, it just seems that when he walks through the door his brain falls out, and he can't figure it out. Makes me want to kick his ass!! I refuse to "reward" him anymore, 'cause at this point it's just another freakin' chore I have to do.....

Bella
well do kick his ass
hard
maybe he'll learn

He's home on Thursday, I'll try it.....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 am

Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Poor Loony! Where do you wanna go? Let's go!

can I come too?

of course I don't have any kids, so I might not have the requirements for this vacation

There are no requirements for needing a vacation.....come along...

Bella

I have to get a new passport first, but in about 4 weeks I'm ready to go
although I might be allowed to enter the USA for another couple days....I have no idea how much longer my passport has to be valid to be allowed to do so

The way my life is going, I won't get a vacation until, well pigs fly, so get your ID ready, and when you get it, let me know, I still won't have time.....

Bella

how about I make a stop in British Columbia, Canada for about a week, watch the children and you go on a vacation then?
I've never been to Canada and all kids fall asleep when they see me anyway Laughing

Haha, OKAY!!! It's beautiful here, and I have a pool in my backyard....plus my kids love sleep!! They go to sleep before 8 o'clock every night and don't fight at all, it's just the getting them to help me that's hard....

Bella
sounds like a plan then
you can go and meet fly
how old are your kids?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Well, I'm going to Orlando in August...of course, I'm taking the girls. So maybe somewhere else...

Make it Miami, so I could find Jeffrey Donovan and run away with him to have hot sticky monkey sex with him and it's a deal!!!!

Bella
You do know he's just a character on a show, right? I mean, you wouldn't be able to find him...just like I can never find Booth when I go to DC...*sigh*

Michael Westen is the character, I'm trying to find the man!!! Haha!! I'll hunt him down....

Bella
Well yes, that's what I meant, since it's MW in Miami. As far as JD, you're probably closer to him than I am, assuming he lives in LA or thereabouts...

Bella
Hmm...not sure I can do trips to Florida in one year...lol. Actually, howie and I are going to Universal Studios to do the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...and everything else, of course...

That's fine, I'll just stay with Turi, and we can hunt him down together.....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 am

Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:

Bella

Bella

Bella

Bella

you know where Turi lives?
all I ever got out of her was Florida.....and 2 hours away from Miami I think
she's afraid I might visit her Laughing Laughing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

can I come too?

of course I don't have any kids, so I might not have the requirements for this vacation

Bella

although I might be allowed to enter the USA for another couple days....I have no idea how much longer my passport has to be valid to be allowed to do so

The way my life is going, I won't get a vacation until, well pigs fly, so get your ID ready, and when you get it, let me know, I still won't have time.....

Bella

how about I make a stop in British Columbia, Canada for about a week, watch the children and you go on a vacation then?
I've never been to Canada and all kids fall asleep when they see me anyway Laughing

Haha, OKAY!!! It's beautiful here, and I have a pool in my backyard....plus my kids love sleep!! They go to sleep before 8 o'clock every night and don't fight at all, it's just the getting them to help me that's hard....

Bella
sounds like a plan then
you can go and meet fly
how old are your kids?

4 and 8! They are good kids, for the most part, they fight with each other, A LOT, and that's pretty much the extent of it. They don't help me because their dad let's them get away with it, but slowly I'm making them realize a cranky Mommy is not fun and if they just help a little bit, Mommy's much easier to deal with!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 am

Bella Loony wrote:So it's five minutes after two in the afternoon and I've already cracked a beer.....that's how my day is going!! Apparently, I will be doing my grocery shop tomorrow, 'cause I ain't drivin' now.....hahaha, my day is awesome!!

Bella
My philosophy is, life is short, so enjoy it while you can. Spend the time with your kids...if the house is a bit dusty or there are dirty dishes in the sink, it's no matter. That's not the important stuff. Which is why my house looks less than perfect half the time...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 am

Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

can I come too?

Bella

Bella

Bella
sounds like a plan then
you can go and meet fly
how old are your kids?

4 and 8! They are good kids, for the most part, they fight with each other, A LOT, and that's pretty much the extent of it. They don't help me because their dad let's them get away with it, but slowly I'm making them realize a cranky Mommy is not fun and if they just help a little bit, Mommy's much easier to deal with!!

Bella
sounds like me and my sis
we are 4 years apart as well
always fighting, so don't get your hopes up that that will stop anytime soon

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:

Bella

Bella

Bella

Bella

Not exactly, I know she's near Miami, we're birthday sisters, we talk on the phone, actually I have to call her this weekend....but yah, she's in Florida and I believe she's near Miami, either way, she could meet me there, and we could hunt him down together!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 am

I'm not exactly sure where turi lives, but it's about 3 hours away from Orlando...she's probably near the beach.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 am

Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:

Bella

Bella

Bella

Bella

Not exactly, I know she's near Miami, we're birthday sisters, we talk on the phone, actually I have to call her this weekend....but yah, she's in Florida and I believe she's near Miami, either way, she could meet me there, and we could hunt him down together!!!

Bella

good luck with that
he's the one in your sig, right?
I wouldn't say no to meeting that one either.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:So it's five minutes after two in the afternoon and I've already cracked a beer.....that's how my day is going!! Apparently, I will be doing my grocery shop tomorrow, 'cause I ain't drivin' now.....hahaha, my day is awesome!!

Bella
My philosophy is, life is short, so enjoy it while you can. Spend the time with your kids...if the house is a bit dusty or there are dirty dishes in the sink, it's no matter. That's not the important stuff. Which is why my house looks less than perfect half the time...lol

I usually do, but I can't live in dissarray, and seriously, I'm not the neatest person in the world, but under all the clutter, I want my house CLEAN!! I do spend a lot of time with my kids and hey I wouldn't trade it, but I never get a day off to just hang out with the kids, and that's what I want....just a day to do whatever we want....but if I don't get a handle on it now, then I can't catch up before hubby gets home, and I refuse to let him come home to a dirty house, that's just the way I am.....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:15 am

Oh yes toz, JD is freakin' hot. No mistake there...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:15 am

flyersfan35 wrote:I'm not exactly sure where turi lives, but it's about 3 hours away from Orlando...she's probably near the beach.
hmmm we can do one of those triangle thingies that Hodgins always uses
3 hours from Orlando, 2 from Miami and then see where it overlaps.....it's a city not a small town.....and that's all that I know

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Oh yes toz, JD is freakin' hot. No mistake there...
what show is he from?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

can I come too?

Bella

Bella

Bella
sounds like a plan then
you can go and meet fly
how old are your kids?

Bella

I'm three years younger than my older sister and four years older than my younger sister and we still fight.....it's a way of life, but I do love them....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:

Bella

Bella

Bella

Bella

Bella

good luck with that

Yup, that's him, and holy hannah, I'm in total lust with him.....I'd kick him out of bed for eating crackers....

Then I'd fuck him on the floor.....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 am

ToZiKa wrote:
what show is he from?

Burn Notice....my new obsession....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 am

ToZiKa wrote:
what show is he from?
Burn Notice. You'd have to find it online, though...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:20 am

I love this picture of him....

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:20 am

Today used to be my anniversary...weird huh? lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:20 am

Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

can I come too?

Bella

Bella

Bella
sounds like a plan then
you can go and meet fly
how old are your kids?

Bella

I'm three years younger than my older sister and four years older than my younger sister and we still fight.....it's a way of life, but I do love them....

Bella

so it never stops
well my mom and her sis still fight too, not as much but they do occasionally

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:21 am

Bella Loony wrote:I love this picture of him....

Bella
Gotta love a hot man with a gun...*drools*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:21 am

Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:

Bella

Bella

Bella

Bella

Bella

good luck with that

Yup, that's him, and holy hannah, I'm in total lust with him.....I'd kick him out of bed for eating crackers....

Then I'd fuck him on the floor.....

Bella
Laughing
good plan! Twisted Evil

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:22 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:I love this picture of him....

Bella
Gotta love a hot man with a gun...*drools*

HOT!!

Oh and Canuckle, how about these hands????

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next