Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily in Parade's Healthy Lifestyle Mag

+8
RGPageantqueen
i_heart_bones
CeleryStick
THX1138
Meegs82
mereva
lance2376
bugaboo628
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Emily in Parade's Healthy Lifestyle Mag - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily in Parade's Healthy Lifestyle Mag

Post by THX1138 Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Meegs82 wrote:When does Lent start, btw?
Starts February 17th, Ash Wednesday. Tuesday is Pączki Day, which means we gorge - steak and eggs for dinner, and round out the meal with Siwucha and Pączkis. Mmmm.

king RM

Funny, I'm only half Polish but their traditions are the only ones I really hung on to, I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the food and the drinking.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Emily in Parade's Healthy Lifestyle Mag - Page 3 Empty Re: Emily in Parade's Healthy Lifestyle Mag

Post by Meegs82 Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:07 pm

No no, nothing at ALL to do with it Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
bcriet wrote:One of my 3 jobs is being a newspaper carrier and while I was putting the adds into the mine something fell out and when I picked it up I saw Em's face and went no way. So....I took one, the add I mean. Very Happy

That's very cool! Which magazine is this exactly? I mean, I know what the regular weekly Parade is, but what is this "Healthy Lifestyle" edition and where can I find it?

Ok I will try to answer your question: It is called Parade's Healthy Style Jan/Feb 2010

It has like 10 pages to it, not big at all. You can probably buy it at a news stand or a book store or anywhere magazines are sold.

I live in Utah so it was in the News paper adds. It came out on Monday the first. She is on the cover and her story is the very last page.
I hope this helps.
Like a Star @ heaven
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Ya, it helps, thank you! I'll try looking for it. Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 am

I didn't know you could be allergic to alcohol. is it an ingredient in it like yeast?

When I found out I was allergic to dairy it was a mixed blessing. On one hand I knew I ate way too much of it and this would force me to give it up but on the other....I LOVED IT. sigh.

I got parade in our sunday newspaper! The pictures are even cuter on paper.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 pm

tinkrella wrote:I didn't know you could be allergic to alcohol. is it an ingredient in it like yeast?

When I found out I was allergic to dairy it was a mixed blessing. On one hand I knew I ate way too much of it and this would force me to give it up but on the other....I LOVED IT. sigh.

I got parade in our sunday newspaper! The pictures are even cuter on paper.

Oh, so her issue DID come with the regular Parade? Cool, I'll have to steal if from my parents. Smile

Well, I am not *officially* allergic to alcohol. But ever since this summer, when I drink it, it burns my esophagus and it feels like it's on fire for about, oh 2-3 weeks. I have throat pain and throbbing for that long, too. MUCH worse than a hangover. So, I figure I better just stay away from it altogether.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3