Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Emily

Go down

Thank You Emily Empty Thank You Emily

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:28 am

Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/01/2008 at 23:27:38 (12/01/2008 00:27:38 AM)

I wanted to start this thread in honor of the wonderful Emily Deschanel. Feel free to tell her "thanks" for anything that she has done for you through her portrayal of "Bones" or from interviews or any kind of inspiration she has given you. She may never read it, so this is for all of you who want to let everyone else know how she has inspired you.

Thank you, Emily, for inspiring me to become a vegetarian.
Thank you, Emily, for inspiring me in my pursuit of becoming an actress. You are a wonderful role model for me as well as many young girls out there.
Thank you, Emily, for being so incredibly classy. Hollywood needs it.
Thank you, Emily, for taking the time to talk to me at "The Strike Show."
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Thank You Emily Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 12/01/2008 at 00:37:22 (12/01/2008 01:37:22 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:29 am

i did something like this before i got rid of my old name. Ok lets see.

Thank you Emily for being a woman who should be getting the public eye for all the amaizingly wonderful things you do. When all we look at think about talk about in Celebrities, 16 yr olds getting pregnant their psycho sisters doing god knows what. Its nice to have that role model that says "it's ok to be who you are." It's nice to see that you aren't doing things that ruin your life and i am glald that i found you. I can't even begin to tell you how much you mean to me, as far as a mentor goes. I really respect you and look up to you. If you were my sister i'd give you the best big sister award. But you aren't. But you can have it anyways, Cause i am sure Zooey would agree. Thank you Emily. Thank you for being smart and strong. You don't know how amazing it is to have someone like you in the world. More young women need to get to know you, cause you're amazing.

Ok Enough worshipping. I love you emily!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down