Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture of Emily

Go down

Picture of Emily Empty Picture of Emily

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:49 am

Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 26/02/2008 at 19:54:20 (26/02/2008 08:54:20 PM)

okay pic of emily dated today.....i have no idea where it is from

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

this is what it said under the pic

Esta entrada fue publicada el Febrero 26, 2008 en 11:36 pm y esta archivado en General. Etiquetado: bones, brennan, deschanel. Puede acompañar las respuestas a esta entrada a través de RSS 2.0 feed. Puedes deja un comentario, o trackback de tu propio sitio.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Picture of Emily Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 27/02/2008 at 01:59:08 (27/02/2008 02:59:08 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:24 am

Gotta be the Oscars, wouldn't you think? WAIT! It COULD be the Spirit Awards. Of course, she looks dressed more for the Oscars than the Spirits. ADORABLE pic! We gotta figure out where it's from, tho!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Picture of Emily Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar on the 27/02/2008 at 08:30:28 (27/02/2008 09:30:28 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:24 am

thats from the Glory Road premiere....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Picture of Emily Empty Posted by Turi ray of sunshine on the 27/02/2008 at 08:36:17 (27/02/2008 09:36:17 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:26 am

Exactly tearsdrop.

You got here before me LOL.

It says:
This picture was published on February 26,2008 at 11:36pm. Category: General Labeled: Bones, Brennan, Deschanel. Publish you comments thru RSS 2.0 feed. Leave your feedback or a link to your own website.
Something along those lines, basically nothing ABOUT the picture. BUT I did some googling and this is where the pic comes from:

Photo of Emily Deschanel at the Hollywood Premiere of "Glory Road," presented by Walt Disney Pictures.

So while it may look new it isn’t. You know us Latin America sometimes a bit slow on the news . Very Happy
I guess the series is picking up viewers in spanish and they are now trying to find pics of the actors.

It's a good thing that our show is getting international coverage now!. We already knew the FOX in Spain has the same layout for Bones (you know the messageboard and the quotes from the shows and all of that). SO this makes me happy!!!
Although I wouldn't trade watching Bones with it's original Audio track for the world. There is something about DB's voice being dubbed... and the fact that Booth calls her 'huesos' that I find kinda disturbing! LOL.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Picture of Emily Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 27/02/2008 at 08:51:12 (27/02/2008 09:51:12 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:27 am

I was gonna say, I doubt she'd wear that same dress and same hair style to the Oscars like she did to Glory Road...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Picture of Emily Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 27/02/2008 at 16:36:22 (27/02/2008 05:36:22 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 am

Yeah, I had never seen that pic before and was taking a wild guess. But then I got to thinking about it and she wouldn't even wear THAT to the Oscars. It's not formal enough. She looks gorgeous, but the Oscars call for evening wear attire.

Anywho, thanks for posting!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Picture of Emily Empty Posted by redrider6612 on the 27/02/2008 at 19:02:18 (27/02/2008 08:02:18 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:29 am

Gorgeous pic, a2b...such a lovely smile and she looks amazing as usual
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Picture of Emily Empty Re: Picture of Emily

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down