Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interested...

+4
dawnsfire
revi
jagglebells
RGPageantqueen
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

interested... - Page 2 Empty Re: interested...

Post by dawnsfire Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 pm

I was actually referencing Ella's earlier comment...Yours can happen anywhere. The Hoover might be interesting, doncha think?
They just need to get naked and screw each other mercilessly on that steel lab table...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:03 pm

dawnsfire wrote:I was actually referencing Ella's earlier comment...Yours can happen anywhere. The Hoover might be interesting, doncha think?
They just need to get naked and screw each other mercilessly on that steel lab table...

queen
Ahh, I gotcha. And in that respect let me suggest - interrogation room. Handcuffs optional.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:39 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:I was actually referencing Ella's earlier comment...Yours can happen anywhere. The Hoover might be interesting, doncha think?

queen
Ahh, I gotcha. And in that respect let me suggest - interrogation room. Handcuffs optional.
king RM
*swoons*

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:24 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Maybe not out on the platform--cameras, remember? Security guards. How about a hot & heavy session in his SUV? Late night in one of their offices with the blinds drawn? (I assume they have blinds...actually, Booth working for the FBI, Brennan's more likely to have them.) I would have said Limbo, but dollars to doughnuts there are now cameras there, too, after the Zack fiasco.

Given what I've heard about the sex scene in EitB, I think you might have a problem convincing Emily, btw...

queen

Why? What did you hear about Emily?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:53 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Why? What did you hear about Emily?
My Em is a tad uncomfortable doing the love-making scenes. To his credit, David was so considerate of her feelings that, according to her, he practically ran the crew off the set when it came time for them to shoot the dream sex sequence, but doing my cable version of the show that wouldn't be an option so a body double is what I'd use in the cable version of the show.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:51 am

than it is not authentic. Does she not get laid enough to know how sex works to be able to duplicate it on screen?

Hmmm, I realize this is a bad question and I bad thing to say. I am sorry and will now stand on my tip toes in the corner. Please don't whip me too hard.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:than it is not authentic. Does she not get laid enough to know how sex works to be able to duplicate it on screen?

Hmmm, I realize this is a bad question and I bad thing to say. I am sorry and will now stand on my tip toes in the corner. Please don't whip me too hard.
Last point first, yes it was a naughty thing to say. Em is hardly a delicate flower but some people, even actors and actresses, have issues with getting hot and sweaty in front of the camera which is why we've got body doubles in the first place. Personally, while I would enjoy seeing more of her in that venue, I'm not the least bit upset that Em is demure about that sort of thing, it's rather sweet in this day and age really.

Second, the very real prospect you raise, that Casper isn't taking care of business at home - at least to Em's satisfaction, is the only thing saving your tender behind from an old fashioned "Ma! Get my belt!" style whippin'. Instead I'm just going to have to spank your bare ass. Now assume the position and remember after each stroke you have to say "Thank you sir! May I have another?"

king RM

Remember kiddies, good girls go to heaven, but bad girls get to go EVERYWHERE!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:46 am

haha, this should go under my "I wonder" thread in the the non bones section, would that get me in trouble?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:10 am

Not with me!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:11 am

THX1138 wrote:Not with me!

king RM

I know not you dummy. I meant the men in charge... Er, women. There's few men here, thats why we attack the few men we have. Like hungry pirhana's... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:36 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Not with me!

king RM

I know not you dummy. I meant the men in charge... Er, women. There's few men here, thats why we attack the few men we have. Like hungry pirhana's... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz
Hmm, I should be disturbed by the idea of being attacked by all y'all like a school of hungry pirhana's but I find myself oddly arroused at the prospect...I should take a nice cold showernow.

king RM

This brings the phrase "Bite Me" into a whole new context.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:47 am

Bite me, suck it, either one will do. Hey you're a rarity. Like male cheerleaders, only you don't get to put your hand on our asses. Which reminds me, of the time my friend who was a cheerleader (a guy) and he had to literally put his hand on this girls butt and while she was on his hand, she let out a huge fart... Needless to say, he dropped her, it was hilarious.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:52 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Bite me, suck it, either one will do. Hey you're a rarity. Like male cheerleaders, only you don't get to put your hand on our asses.
Not for lack of trying on my part but the internet only lets you do so much.

Which reminds me, of the time my friend who was a cheerleader (a guy) and he had to literally put his hand on this girls butt and while she was on his hand, she let out a huge fart... Needless to say, he dropped her, it was hilarious.
lol! I feel sorry for her, almost, but him? TFF! the poor bastard.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:55 am

limited by the web. I'm sorry. My ass gets slapped on a regular basis... my friends are mean.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:59 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:limited by the web. I'm sorry. My ass gets slapped on a regular basis... my friends are mean.
And very lucky.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:58 am

very lucky? Maybe they are, but my ass prefers not to be slapped...

Squeezing is a different topic. Wink
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:04 am

True, but the nice thing about a spanking is getting someone to kiss it all better.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 am

Interesting that this conversation hasn't attracted unwanted notice yet. And that I always come in on the wrong end of these! Laughing

queen

I shall leave any punishment up to his Majesty, since we're talking about his idol. But as the Queen, I do condone whatever action he sees fit in this case, at least.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 am

I know Dawn we're so bad, i know I'm gonna get the boot one of these days and I'll be sad cause then I can't come back. Sad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:45 am

well, we'll just make you up a new name & profile, and make sure you do. Rob might need the practice, anyway, since it seems to me he's far more likely to get booted than you! Very Happy

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 am

Why do you think that??? I assume someone would give a warning first though, right? I try to keep it minimum, though PM's are anything goes right?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:54 am

I call shenannigans! And tomfoolery! Just because I'm a guy...and older...okay, just because I'm an older guy I'm supposed to know better? *Harumph* Besides, it's not my fault! I'm predisposed to flirt with women, and El has a tendency to push my buttons - not that it's her fault but I'm a guy. You know us, we've got low impulse control. I mean we're the reason there's a whole section in the supermarket devoted to cheese in a can. If we can't resist that how are we supposed to resist flirting with cute girls? I throw myself on the mercy of the court...

king RM

As an aside, you know you really do have a knack for coming in at the tale end of these things my Queen. It's almost uncanny.

And if that doesn't work I'll try the ol' Royal Pardon route.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sera Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 am

I'm going to attempt to steer this topic back? ^^;

I see the whole confession of love thing happening without any mention of the word "love". Something like the end of Fire in the Ice, when Brennan says "You're the only FBI agent I want to work with". I reckon it'll be something vague like that, but they'll both understand. And it won't follow immediately with a sex scene, a kiss, or even a hug, because they're way past all that Wink They'll just grin at each other like crazy =D Or may a nice long lingering look... yeah that's always fun.
sera
sera
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:39 am

Well t hey have to consummate somehow. Would they begin dating or just leave it their mutual understanding of the others feelings?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:41 am

THX1138 wrote:I call shenannigans! And tomfoolery! Just because I'm a guy...and older...okay, just because I'm an older guy I'm supposed to know better? *Harumph* Besides, it's not my fault! I'm predisposed to flirt with women, and El has a tendency to push my buttons - not that it's her fault but I'm a guy. You know us, we've got low impulse control. I mean we're the reason there's a whole section in the supermarket devoted to cheese in a can. If we can't resist that how are we supposed to resist flirting with cute girls? I throw myself on the mercy of the court...

king RM

As an aside, you know you really do have a knack for coming in at the tale end of these things my Queen. It's almost uncanny.

And if that doesn't work I'll try the ol' Royal Pardon route.

dlirting with me is not flirting with cute girls.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next