Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interested...

+4
dawnsfire
revi
jagglebells
RGPageantqueen
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

interested... Empty interested...

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 am

I'm interested in seeing what you guys think on this:

How do you think Hart will introduce Booth and Brennans love for each other. How do you think it will play out on screen, how will they realize it? Where will they be? What will they be doing? Who will be the first to admit it? Will they kiss and then admit it? Will there be sex following? I just want to see the speculation of all the crazy wonderfully creative people here at the aby.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

interested... Empty Re: interested...

Post by jagglebells Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 am

I honestly think that Brennan is the one that is aware and struggles with her feelings. Booth is aware, but I think that he's just afraid to say anything to Brennan. As for how they will go about admitting it. I haven't the slightest idea as to how that will play out. It could go so many different ways.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:03 pm

It could go so many ways. I don't know why she would struggle with her feelings. Is it that she knows it's the real thing and it scares her?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by revi Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Ya, jagglebells!

Mayhem on the Cross and the Princess episodes show to me that its Brennan is the one who struggles with this.
revi
revi
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:14 pm

When in Princess did you see that?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by revi Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:22 pm

At the end when she pours her heat out and all Booth does is say "someday".

She is the one who was trying to reach out but Booth has precluded the possilbility with his line same as when after Man in the Outhouse.

Brennan is the one who does the action that Sweet's observers Wyatt's statement and Booth is on the receiving end.

Brennan is the one who wanted to become "one with him" in season 2 and she stayed even though he said to go.
revi
revi
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:26 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:It could go so many ways. I don't know why she would struggle with her feelings. Is it that she knows it's the real thing and it scares her?
Yes. Or so I think. Trust me, to certain types of people, and not just the ones with her issues, love is scary. I think even if her family hadn't left, she would still be slow, uncertain, reluctant, scared to admit to being in love with another human being. I'm like that. I have a hard time saying those words to my family, much less someone else. And her background simply makes it worse.

On the other hand, if she ever says it, she will mean it.

As to how they will admit it on screen, I suspect there will some sort of crisis involved. Hmmmm... Fall into each other's arms, relieved to have escaped whatever, maybe some tears, lots of high emotion, and someone will blurt it out. "I can't take any more of this--you mean too much to me" sort of dialogue. My preference is for as few witnesses as possible, but maybe one (not Angela, an intern or non-obvious shipper instead?) so neither can take it back later.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:29 pm

revi, I think that's Cinderella in the Cardboard--when she says she wishes she could believe in love the way everyone else does? Princess ends with her fixing Booth's back when Perotta shows up with the chili and they end up leaving him alone in his place.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Angela would ruin the moment, as much as i love her she would. She'd scream like a girlie girl at a jonas brothers concert.

I am the same way, I can't tell my sisters I love them. Or my mom for that matter. If she says I love you Ella, I'll be like yeah same here. Smile She hates that but it feels weird to me. I'm so scared that I'll end up alone because I can't seem to accept love.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 pm

dawnsfire wrote:revi, I think that's Cinderella in the Cardboard--when she says she wishes she could believe in love the way everyone else does? Princess ends with her fixing Booth's back when Perotta shows up with the chili and they end up leaving him alone in his place.

queen

Si, you're correct.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by revi Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Arg Disney confuses me.

Cinderella dosen't become a princess right?
revi
revi
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:It could go so many ways. I don't know why she would struggle with her feelings. Is it that she knows it's the real thing and it scares her?
She's not scared, she's terrified. There's a reason Brennan constantly tries to reduce love to something simple, something quantitative, and that's because doing so allows her to explain it all away.

You see love terrifies Brennan because everyone she's ever loved has either abandoned her or betrayed her. Her parents, her brother, Michael Stires (her first love and a surrogate father figure - he's a twofer), even Sully - in fact Sully's the worst because he was Booth-like and to her that meant he could be trusted with her heart. Well he couldn't and by leaving her he simplly underscored to Brennan that love is an allusion, a trick of chemicals and phermones, the bodies biological need to achieve release or procreate. Normal people associate love with all the good things in life, but for Brennan love is about pain and loss. That's why she ask Nakamura if love is worth it, if it's worth having so much of your happiness tied up in another person. She struggles with her feelings for Booth because deep down inside she knows that if she lets herself love him he'll leave her, or worse.

Of course the really sucky thing is that just as she's coming to terms with her feelings for him he gets a brain tumor, thus proving her right.

king RM

Huh, I just noticed the Queen posted something very similar to this - great minds indeed.

Last edited by THX1138 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : comments)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Of course the really sucky thing is that just as she's coming to terms with her feelings for him he gets a brain tumor, thus proving her right.

But he doesn't leave her, he confuses her. I mean I guess I see what you're saying. I just read your sweets-like responses and look in those eyes of that sweet girl in your siggy and think you poor darling, how much is left before you crack? This girls a balloon waiting to pop.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:51 pm

revi wrote:At the end when she pours her heat out and all Booth does is say "someday".

She is the one who was trying to reach out but Booth has precluded the possibility with his line same as when after Man in the Outhouse.

Brennan is the one who does the action that Sweet's observers Wyatt's statement and Booth is on the receiving end.

Brennan is the one who wanted to become "one with him" in season 2 and she stayed even though he said to go.
I agree it's Brennan who struggles with her feelings for Booth and these are all perfect examples. The thing most folks miss is that there's a reason Booth doesn't struggle, it's the same reason he hasn't had a date since Cam, he doesn't have to struggle, he's accepted he's in love with Brennan, his issue is he's afraid to tell her because he's convinced himself she doesn't and can't feel the same way about him, at least not yet. I think toward the end of season four, especially with Mayhem, Booth can see that Brennan is moving toward him now. Princess really just pissed me off because as revi points out, Brennan comes to him wearing her heart on her sleeve begging him to say "I'm your somebody" or "this is our eventually" but instead she gets the same old tired speech. It really just ticked me off, in fact I was so pissed off I wanted her to get up and tell him she was heading to the nearest bar to start looking for her somebody, and she wasn't going to stop until she found him. Let the coward deal with that...fucking idiot.

king RM

I'm just saying, a woman that looks like that comes to your place and starts talking about how she wants to feel what it's like to be in love you don't give her platitudes, you giver the high hard one and make her see God. Jaysus the man's a moron.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:

But he doesn't leave her, he confuses her. I mean I guess I see what you're saying. I just read your sweets-like responses and look in those eyes of that sweet girl in your siggy and think you poor darling, how much is left before you crack? This girls a balloon waiting to pop.
I know. If he doesn't get his shit together she'll have moved on by the time he's ready to man up and tell her he loves her. Four years, three of which he was definitely in love with her and the last two he's been living like a freakin' monk waiting for her. I'm sorry, dude needs to man up.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 pm

I must say, Rob does like his fine print. lol!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:59 pm

THX1138 wrote:
revi wrote:At the end when she pours her heat out and all Booth does is say "someday".

She is the one who was trying to reach out but Booth has precluded the possibility with his line same as when after Man in the Outhouse.

I agree it's Brennan who struggles with her feelings for Booth and these are all perfect examples. The thing most folks miss is that there's a reason Booth doesn't struggle, it's the same reason he hasn't had a date since Cam, he doesn't have to struggle, he's accepted he's in love with Brennan, his issue is he's afraid to tell her because he's convinced himself she doesn't and can't feel the same way about him, at least not yet. I think toward the end of season four, especially with Mayhem, Booth can see that Brennan is moving toward him now. Princess really just pissed me off because as revi points out, Brennan comes to him wearing her heart on her sleeve begging him to say "I'm your somebody" or "this is our eventually" but instead she gets the same old tired speech. It really just ticked me off, in fact I was so pissed off I wanted her to get up and tell him she was heading to the nearest bar to start looking for her somebody, and she wasn't going to stop until she found him. Let the coward deal with that...fucking idiot.

king RM

I'm just saying, a woman that looks like that comes to your place and starts talking about how she wants to feel what it's like to be in love you don't give her platitudes, you giver the high hard one and make her see God. Jaysus the man's a moron.

Oh Rob did I ever tell you how much I love you? Cause I do, I mean it. That last bit, perfect.

Revi, what part in season 2 are you talking about?

Rob, I agree, I see now that she was pouring her heart out to him, wanting him to tell her that he was there for her that he was her somebody. But that would have been too easy. Honestly they ain't getting any younger, they have got to step it up stop being cowardly babies and someone needs to step up to the plate and say look I love you, If you love me great, if not then well, I probably fucked up our partnership. But then what you lose a partner? But the other wouldn't say I don't love you. I mean they just wouldn't so chop chop lets get it going.

I'm hoping this self initiated kiss is in the opener. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 pm

revi wrote:Arg Disney confuses me.

Cinderella dosen't become a princess right?
yes she does, she marries prince charming.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 pm

DBCrazy wrote:I must say, Rob does like his fine print. lol!
What can I say? I took a contract law class and if it taught me anything it's that the fine print is where all the good stuff is. Very Happy

RGPageantqueen wrote: Oh Rob did I ever tell you how much I love you? Cause I do, I mean it. That last bit, perfect.
Awww, now I'm blushing. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'm just me bein' me.

Rob, I agree, I see now that she was pouring her heart out to him, wanting him to tell her that he was there for her that he was her somebody. But that would have been too easy. Honestly they ain't getting any younger, they have got to step it up stop being cowardly babies and someone needs to step up to the plate and say look I love you, If you love me great, if not then well, I probably fucked up our partnership. But then what you lose a partner? But the other wouldn't say I don't love you. I mean they just wouldn't so chop chop lets get it going.
Well you know I am so 110% with you on this - hell I was ready for it at the end of season four.

I'm willing to bet that the way their profession of love comes out is at the lab, in the middle of a case, when it's just the two of them someplace public - like on the platform near the exam table . They'll be debating some aspect of the case and it'll turn to the motivations of the perp or the actions of the vic, and at some point the conversation becomes about them and either Brennan or Booth will make a statement that they wouldn't ever do that to the other because... and the admission won't be able to be explained away as anything other than one of them saying "I love you" to the other, even if it's not in those words. Then Cam or Angela (I'm betting on Ange, she's got a the moment killer gene hardwired in her) will interrupt, ruining the everything and Booth will run, Brennan will hide, and we'll get an end scene where she shows up at his place, the door opens and she says "We need to talk..." THAT's how I'd script it anyway.

I'm hoping this self initiated kiss is in the opener. Smile
Amen sister, you and me both.

king RM

Okay the hopeless romantic in me might just be forced to watch the last half of Pride and Prejudice again.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:46 pm

They just need to get naked and screw each other mercilessly on that steel lab table...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:01 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:They just need to get naked and screw each other mercilessly on that steel lab table...
Okay, see now you're in the area of "If Robert owned Bones and the show was on cable..." Trust me, they'd have hooked up by now and it'd be late night only soft core viewing with lots of procedural drama, blood, guts, gore, hard core science, consistencey, contininuity and SMUT!

king RM

Okay, donations to the "Help Robert Modean buy BONES and save the franchise from it's creators" fund can be collected anytime people. Cash and bearer bonds preferred.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:09 pm

OH GOD YOU CRACK ME UP!!!! I wish you could make a bones soft core series, it'd sell big on here... Smile Make a pretty penny. But you gotta have Emily and David agree to the porn part.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Maybe not out on the platform--cameras, remember? Security guards. How about a hot & heavy session in his SUV? Late night in one of their offices with the blinds drawn? (I assume they have blinds...actually, Booth working for the FBI, Brennan's more likely to have them.) I would have said Limbo, but dollars to doughnuts there are now cameras there, too, after the Zack fiasco.

Given what I've heard about the sex scene in EitB, I think you might have a problem convincing Emily, btw...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by revi Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Scene I was reffering to in season 2 The Priest in the Churchyard when Gordon is talking to Brennan in the interrogation room.
revi
revi
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:38 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Maybe not out on the platform--cameras, remember? Security guards. How about a hot & heavy session in his SUV? Late night in one of their offices with the blinds drawn? (I assume they have blinds...actually, Booth working for the FBI, Brennan's more likely to have them.) I would have said Limbo, but dollars to doughnuts there are now cameras there, too, after the Zack fiasco.
Well I was going with the platform because it was the least expected place for it to occur, see in my scenario nothing happens physically - it's just one off-hand remark that leads to another that leads them both to the realization that they have feelings for each other, hence Brennan showing up at his apartment at the end of the show doing the "We gotta talk..." bit.

Given what I've heard about the sex scene in EitB, I think you might have a problem convincing Emily, btw...
Yeah, I was figuring body double for her if we go cable 'cause if I'm in charge of the show I'm definitely dating the star and no way in hell I'm letting my woman show her goodies to everyone joker with a TV. Ain't happenin'.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content