Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sides for season 5

+22
MoonlightGardenias
southerngirl
moonlightbones
SnoopGirl
ReginaPhalange
Turi ray of sunshine
mereva
THX1138
HeyHey
serendipity
loserette
i_heart_bones
SocksNTies
dawnsfire
Lo
HarHar21
bones206
riviera41797
ForensicMama
TinkonBrink
Dina
clairebear_nz
26 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sides for season 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sides for season 5

Post by HeyHey Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 am

loserette wrote:This morning I checked the sides out here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (clicked on the sides directly)
Now at this link there is only the link to spoilertv and the post that has been there this morning is gone. And the spoilertv-link to the sides doesn't work (at least for me). The page doesn't load (neither Firefox nor IE) Does anyone else find that strange and suspicious (paranoia) or is it just the internet letting me down?

Spoiler TV sides are still working for me.

I've been reading some of the other comments here and elsewhere and having a giggle.
No-one trusts anything/anyone anymore, especially Hart. I feel like Mulder. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HH really blew fan's trust to smithereens with the EITB, it seems like. Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 am

Showfax indicates that there are indeed sides available for episode Harbingers in the Fountain.
So at least we know that is the working title of the eppy and there are some sides available. Whether we have seen the actual sides or not remains to be seen.
And of course, HH and the gang can change things around completely before the episode airs.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 am

I headed straight over to Showfax too SocksnTies! I wish I had an account, lol.

Can I also give a big Hell!Yeah to the fact that Caroline is in this episode?!

<pushes aside niggling memory that she's sure she remembers reading tweets and gossip to the effect that real-life actress had her own show now...>

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 am

HeyLJ wrote:I headed straight over to Showfax too SocksnTies! I wish I had an account, lol.

<pushes aside niggling memory that she's sure she remembers reading tweets and gossip to the effect that real-life actress had her own show now...>
I'm not sure about that, but I do know she's got a recurring role on Better Off Ted, which shouldn't interefere with her work on Bones.

Now here's my issue with the sides - Hart Hanson fucking hates me! Sorry for the language but that's how I feel, and why do you ask? I'll tell you why, because there are only three possible outcomes that I can see from these sides, two out of the three ain't good and the third isn't bad, hell it isn't much of anything.

• Outcome #1 - it's all a big head fake, put there to stir up interest but the scenes will never see the light of day - I call this the most likely scenario because it has all the hallmarks of an HH head fake. I hate him.

• Outcome #2 - it's real, it gets filmed, but then at the last minute the scene is cut or edited or presented in such a way as to diminish it's meaning - Booth day dreamin' about kissing Brennan anyone? That would be worse than no kiss at all IMO. This is definitely a possibility, a strong #2 contender because it too has all the hallmarks of an HH head fake. I'd actually hate him more at this point.

• Outcome #3 - it's real, it gets filmed, and it isn't fake. They kiss, they share a real moment and they share a real, non-puckish prosecture induced kiss with real feelings. Feelings which are then never addressed in subsequent episodes and this kiss, much like the mistletoe kiss, becomes another scene for the gag-reel that is the B&B romance by HH. I think this would actually kill me, to offer a glimpse of something so meant to be and then have it neglected like that? Definitely kill me. I fear this outcome the most.

The problem is that the damage is done. It's in the sides. The kiss has happened for me now and can't be undone. So unless there's a chance he's really going for outcome #4 - the kiss is real, has ramifications, they're dealt with and the couple grows closer and more intimate because of it - then I'm in hell for season five. I've already made a conscious decision to embrace the suck that will be season five, now the man is torturing me. I hate him, he really is taking days off my life.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 am

Aw, poor you RM!

Thanks for clarifying the Caroline thing. I couldn't remember.

Would HH really be so stupid as to pull a fake kiss again? I have to question his sanity if he does!! That's why I'm going for #3 of your options as being the most likely... although I would rather #4. That would be awesome.

I need to roll around in more (fluffy) awesome fanfic I think. That's my plan for tonight anyway. Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 am

Poor Robert! Smile
  • Outcome #1 - it's all a big head fake, put there to stir up interest but the scenes will never see the light of day...
I'd cry and be VERY angry! Evil or Very Mad

• Outcome #2 - it's real, it gets filmed, but then at the last minute the scene is cut or edited or presented in such a way as to diminish it's meaning...
THAT would be really terrible... very, VERY BAD.

• Outcome #3 - it's real, it gets filmed, and it isn't fake. They kiss, they share a real moment and they share a real, non-puckish prosecture induced kiss with real feelings.
THIS outcome would make my day! Very Happy

Please NO fake kisses here! We already saw some, it's getting old, just like hallucination...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:54 am

HeyLJ wrote:Aw, poor you RM!

Thanks for clarifying the Caroline thing. I couldn't remember.

Would HH really be so stupid as to pull a fake kiss again? I have to question his sanity if he does!! That's why I'm going for #3 of your options as being the most likely... although I would rather #4. That would be awesome.

I need to roll around in more (fluffy) awesome fanfic I think. That's my plan for tonight anyway. Very Happy
Yeah, poor me eh? I wouldn't put it past HH to pull another fake scene on us,eh? That hoser is prone to do some boneheaded stuff. Between you and me, I'd love to see option four too, eh? But I'm tinkin' the best we get is option tree, eh?

king RM

It's Canada Day, talk like a Canadian
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 am

THX1138 wrote:
HeyLJ wrote:I headed straight over to Showfax too SocksnTies! I wish I had an account, lol.

I'm not sure about that, but I do know she's got a recurring role on Better Off Ted, which shouldn't interefere with her work on Bones.

Now here's my issue with the sides - Hart Hanson fucking hates me! Sorry for the language but that's how I feel, and why do you ask? I'll tell you why, because there are only three possible outcomes that I can see from these sides, two out of the three ain't good and the third isn't bad, hell it isn't much of anything.

• Outcome #1 - it's all a big head fake, put there to stir up interest but the scenes will never see the light of day - I call this the most likely scenario because it has all the hallmarks of an HH head fake. I hate him.

• Outcome #2 - it's real, it gets filmed, but then at the last minute the scene is cut or edited or presented in such a way as to diminish it's meaning - Booth day dreamin' about kissing Brennan anyone? That would be worse than no kiss at all IMO. This is definitely a possibility, a strong #2 contender because it too has all the hallmarks of an HH head fake. I'd actually hate him more at this point.

• Outcome #3 - it's real, it gets filmed, and it isn't fake. They kiss, they share a real moment and they share a real, non-puckish prosecture induced kiss with real feelings. Feelings which are then never addressed in subsequent episodes and this kiss, much like the mistletoe kiss, becomes another scene for the gag-reel that is the B&B romance by HH. I think this would actually kill me, to offer a glimpse of something so meant to be and then have it neglected like that? Definitely kill me. I fear this outcome the most.

The problem is that the damage is done. It's in the sides. The kiss has happened for me now and can't be undone. So unless there's a chance he's really going for outcome #4 - the kiss is real, has ramifications, they're dealt with and the couple grows closer and more intimate because of it - then I'm in hell for season five. I've already made a conscious decision to embrace the suck that will be season five, now the man is torturing me. I hate him, he really is taking days off my life.

king RM

*rushes in with oxygen tank and mask in hand*

Poor Bobby Boo this time you REALLY do need it! we don't want you dying young!!

I shall refrain myself from reading the actual text; and will be content with all of your guy's opinions; at least for this one.

I do too think this is maybe just and an HH & Company 'prank' for all of us nosy peeps that can't wait for the epi to air and are desperately looking for sides and will read them over and over again; just something to keep us up at night!
Tis all an EWIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SCHEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*sits and wait for Robert to get his breath back and heartbeat to stabilize* Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 am

BTW that is ONE siggy you got there 'dude' I am sure Impy will have something to say eh?
lol!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:58 am

I'm ALL for option #4!!! Please please please let it be true!!

also, RM, I LOVE the first pic of Emily in your signature. Smile
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:00 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:*rushes in with oxygen tank and mask in hand*

Poor Bobby Boo this time you REALLY do need it! we don't want you dying young!!

I shall refrain myself from reading the actual text; and will be content with all of your guy's opinions; at least for this one.

I do too think this is maybe just and an HH & Company 'prank' for all of us nosy peeps that can't wait for the epi to air and are desperately looking for sides and will read them over and over again; just something to keep us up at night!
Tis all an EWIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SCHEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*sits and wait for Robert to get his breath back and heartbeat to stabilize* Very Happy
See, it's dat dere evil scheme I can't take, eh? It'll kill me now 'cause in my mind dat dere kiss, it's already happened. Damn that man and his evil sorcerer ways! Eh?

king RM

It's Canada Day, Talk like a Canadian!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 am

THX1138 wrote:... outcome #4 - the kiss is real, has ramifications, they're dealt with and the couple grows closer and more intimate because of it... king RM
Awwwwwwwwwww.... Who wouldn't LOVE it?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 am

OMG, I just saw the sides!!! cheers *faints just a little...*

*...and wakes up again happy...*

I'm going with the thought that the kiss is going to be real: not only because I'm choosing to be optimistic, but because I think Hart might feel like he owes the fans who want to see B&B together something after last season's finale. I think that if they do kiss (please, God), they won't deal with the ramifications of it right away, but I'm just satisfied for now if they stick with the ending the sides have given us.

Spoilers again. Yay!!! Very Happy
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:39 am

Since it is a writer's draft, I will only believe it when I see it. That would be a perfect real first kiss, although if she is "that" wounded why is she sinking to the floor kissing Booth? Oh, yeah because he if f'ing HOT with a capital H Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:50 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Since it is a writer's draft, I will only believe it when I see it. That would be a perfect real first kiss, although if she is "that" wounded why is she sinking to the floor kissing Booth? Oh, yeah because he if f'ing HOT with a capital H Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
See, and I figured HE was sinking to the floor because SHE was that effin' gorgeous that even the Mighty Booth would go weak in the knees getting a real kiss from those incredible lips. Shocked Shocked Shocked

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:55 am

the kissing scene is not the end of the episode i dont think. thats why im not sure about its being real an all. plus we were told no hooking up this season by Hart, while he could just mean the hooking part that would make a baby.

I'm just going to have to wait till Sept. to see this whole episode play out. I'm actually worried about them bringing in some Mrs. Cleo kind of character (Avalon Harmonia) even if it is Cydni Lauper. I'm worried.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:33 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Since it is a writer's draft, I will only believe it when I see it. That would be a perfect real first kiss, although if she is "that" wounded why is she sinking to the floor kissing Booth? Oh, yeah because he if f'ing HOT with a capital H Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I personally think it's Hart screwing with our minds again. And I'll believe it when it plays out on my screen. IF I decide to watch this fall. I've still not made up my mind.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 am

THX1138 wrote:
See, and I figured HE was sinking to the floor because SHE was that effin' gorgeous that even the Mighty Booth would go weak in the knees getting a real kiss from those incredible lips. Shocked Shocked Shocked

king RM

Good point. Smile

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 am

moonlightbones wrote:

I personally think it's Hart screwing with our minds again. And I'll believe it when it plays out on my screen. IF I decide to watch this fall. I've still not made up my mind.
That's what I fear, that it's all one big head fake.

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 am

I said last year that I was NOT going to read the sides, well that lasted all of 10 minutes, I SUCH great willpower!!! But I so hope my lack of willpower will be rewarded and that there will be alot of making out--- HH said no jumping on the bed but he never said we couldnt go steaming up the windows now did he- and those two-please they do that by just looking at each other--- just the possibilities!!!!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:30 am

THX1138 wrote:

Cool A little from Column A, a little from Column B...who cares, so long as it happens! But you're right--they have played with our heads for at least 2 season finales, what's a little more?

adopting a wait'n'see attitude
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

Cool A little from Column A, a little from Column B...who cares, so long as it happens! But you're right--they have played with our heads for at least 2 season finales, what's a little more?

Heh, I'm with ya' there, eh? I'll believe it when I see it and not before.

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:31 pm

dawnsfire wrote:

oh i definitely care!! no kissing. if it is for real (im thinking HH is faking us out) it better just be a hallucination....
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:59 am

NO. NO hallucinations please. It's getting old.

I want to see a REAL kiss. As HeyLJ put it, "a big old real romantic smooch".
For no less than 10 steamboats! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:41 am

I'd prefer it to be real, myself, but am somewhat less than trusting of HH & Co. Hence the wait'n'see.

I begin to understand why some people hate spoilers...
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next