Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many Episodes Left Season 3/Upcoming for Season 4

Go down

How Many Episodes Left Season 3/Upcoming for Season 4 Empty How Many Episodes Left Season 3/Upcoming for Season 4

Post by kiki Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 am

Posted 13/05/2008 09:13:04 AM by otismotis

Please clarify how many episodes left for Season 3. My understanding was Season Finale was May 19th and possibly 2 hours. I don't read the sides, as they are way too confusing and I usually can't get them to come up.

Also 3x18 Crank in Shaft and 3x17 The Finger in the Nest. Were these already wrote for Season three; because of the strike we will not see. Will they do some rewrites or tweaking if they show in Season 4? Within these episodes, do Ange and Hodgins break it off? When they air Player under Pressure, I remember seeing gossip (lack of a better word) that we would not see Ange and Hodgins. We did see Ange and I thought the episode was pretty good, as this episode originally was going to show Hodgins proposing to Ange and her turning him down.

I don't think Bones is going to withdraw into herself and avoid what is going on with her and Booth. But we will have to wait and see.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

How Many Episodes Left Season 3/Upcoming for Season 4 Empty Re: How Many Episodes Left Season 3/Upcoming for Season 4

Post by kiki Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:34 am

Posted 13/05/2008 10:46:42 AM by Eviaded

There is only 1 episode left for Season 3. It will air May 19th and it's my understanding that it's only 1 hour.

They are filming episodes with scrïpt numbers like 3x17 right now. They are filming them like they are Season 3 but they are actually Season 4 episodes. They are probably cases they intended to use in Season 3 (before the writers strike compresssed the number of episodes).

They are filming season 4 episodes now, like they are season 3, for more than 1 reason. One reason being that they can still pay the actors season 3 rates if they call them season 3 episodes that are simply 'held over'.

Another reason is the looming actor's strike. The contract(s) run out at the end of June and that is when Bones is scheduled to end filming for a summer break. I hope this forethought helps head off too much affect from a likely actor's strike. I'd hate to see another season where we lose so many episodes.

Player under Pressure was aired wildly out of it's intended spot so they had a lot of reworking to do with the non-case aspects of it.

I'm not sure that answers all your questions, but hopefully it takes care of a few.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down