Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sumary season 5

+14
ReginaPhalange
Sarah9488
THX1138
morebones
SnoopGirl
serendipity
DBCrazy
HeyHey
i_heart_bones
TinkonBrink
ForensicMama
ToZiKa
HarHar21
tempebooth
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

sumary season 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: sumary season 5

Post by THX1138 Fri May 22, 2009 1:48 pm

heirofloki wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Dude! I would so pay to see that! Now what we need to do is get Joss Whedon, Jane Espeson, and David Greenwalt in on the project to write, direct and produce the show! I wonder what we'd call it...maybe "Temperance, the Vampire Slayer" or we could build the show around Booth, the vampire with a soul, and call it "Seeley".

Eeeeh. Ok, so I worship at the altar of Jane Espenson, she's it! and David Geenwalt is basically the reason I actually stuck with Angel enough to know what happened throughout the series. But uh, no, no Joss. The guy's brilliant yes, but his writing...*sigh* Tell you what, trade you Joss for Verheiden and you've got yourself a deal.

Deal. I mean life is all about compromise, plus let's be honest, Joss, love the man for his creativity, but he's like a harbinger of doom for any new series on FOX. If Dollhouse makes it I think that'll be entirely because of Dushku.

heirofloki wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Hmm, sooo Angela would replace Willow, Cam is definitely Cordy, does that make Hodgins Xander?

Uh, harsh much? Razz Like, I was never a Buffy fan (rather the opposite really) but I did know enough to watch Angel, and therefore knew Cordy pre-visions. Cam is so much nicer than that -although equally well-dressed. Hodgins on the other hand, is totally Xander -but cooler (and hotter). Wink
Hey, Cam is sooo Cordy in BtVS when she was a scooby but before she started dating Xander. First, she's all about fashion, second, she insists she's the queen when we all know it's Brennan, and third, she's carried the torch for Booth when he's with Bones, all the way. Laughing

heirofloki wrote:Aaaaand this post has been brought to you by Geeks-R-Us. Thank you for reading.
Yep, this is now officially the geekiest post I've ever made. I'm sure I will out-geek myself at some point in time, anyone want to discuss what Star Wars characters Booth, Brennan, and the Squints would be? That would outgeek this thread.

heirofloki wrote:No, seriously, I have nothing to say on the season premiere. I fear RL Anthropology has triggered a short-circuit on the the part of the brain I regularly use for BONE speccing. All I can think of right now is Neanderthals and Australopithecines. Ugh. Shocked

Ah brain lock, I remember it from my college days. Well there's nothing for it except time, that or tequila. Lots of tequila. Drink enough tequila and trust me, that last thing you'll be thinking of is Neanderthals and Australopithecines. Nope, drink enough tequila and all you'll be thinking is, "Who are all these people, why am I nekkid, and how did I get on top of the moose?"

Robert Modean

Alcohol, is there anything it can't do?
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri May 22, 2009 2:20 pm

I knew you had to be a Star Wars fan with that name!

THX1138 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:Aaaaand this post has been brought to you by Geeks-R-Us. Thank you for reading.
Yep, this is now officially the geekiest post I've ever made. I'm sure I will out-geek myself at some point in time, anyone want to discuss what Star Wars characters Booth, Brennan, and the Squints would be? That would outgeek this thread.

well... Takes on challenge. Rolling Eyes This is not meant to be a highjack; if a new thread is started, kindly move this post over!

Booth=Han, the cocky hero with the surprisingly (somewhat in Han's case) sensitive inside. Some of Luke in him, the whole hero aspect--nobility, etc.
Brennan=Leia. Mostly out of default, though Leia certainly knows how to run the show and is not a helpless damsel in distress. But Han & Leia, Booth & Brennan, is also a factor.
Zack=C-3PO. Not very nice of me, I know, but--that stick to the rules and lack of comprehension about motivations is what I'm thinking of.
Hodgins=Lando
Angela=??????
Cam=the EU version of Mon Mothma. Bossy, tries to make things fit into her view of what should be

Last edited by dawnsfire on Fri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hopefully fixed the quotes)
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 22, 2009 2:36 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
well... Takes on challenge. Rolling Eyes This is not meant to be a highjack; if a new thread is started, kindly move this post over!

Booth=Han, the cocky hero with the surprisingly (somewhat in Han's case) sensitive inside. Some of Luke in him, the whole hero aspect--nobility, etc.
Brennan=Leia. Mostly out of default, though Leia certainly knows how to run the show and is not a helpless damsel in distress. But Han & Leia, Booth & Brennan, is also a factor.
Zack=C-3PO. Not very nice of me, I know, but--that stick to the rules and lack of comprehension about motivations is what I'm thinking of.
Hodgins=Lando
Angela=??????
Cam=the EU version of Mon Mothma. Bossy, tries to make things fit into her view of what should be
I bow in acknowledgment of your superior geekdom. geek

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat May 23, 2009 12:45 am

THX1138 wrote:
Ah brain lock, I remember it from my college days. Well there's nothing for it except time, that or tequila. Lots of tequila. Drink enough tequila and trust me, that last thing you'll be thinking of is Neanderthals and Australopithecines. Nope, drink enough tequila and all you'll be thinking is, "Who are all these people, why am I nekkid, and how did I get on top of the moose?"

Alcohol, is there anything it can't do?

Haah. I wish I could say I'm too old to follow that advise, but even when I was college-aged I never drank in excess. I just never saw the point. *shrug* In RL, I'm afraid I'm very much the Brennan of the situation.

Besides I'm at that point in life where it's publish or perish (most likely of starvation). Blackouts would not help me much. Caffeine on the other hand...

Hodgins=Lando
Angela=??????

Hee, Awesome! But let's update to season 4. Lemme see:

C3PO: Fisher. I mean, c'mon, he's perfect for it!
R2D2: V N-M. All that random beeping...

Wendell is an Ewok, huggable and prone to misunderstandings. And Angela is totally Obi-Wan! She's there to share her wisdom and experience with Brennan (who is apparently the only Jedi in this saga. Sorry Luke. lol).

Cam...I don't know about Cam. I don't think she makes the world fit her view, like I don't think she's a hardass boss. I would say that she's the Empress (didn't Hodgins call her that, anyway?) but that would make her look so bad. And she's really soft and mushy on the inside anyway. Maybe Cam is Chewbaca. Razz

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat May 23, 2009 1:36 am

heirofloki wrote:Haah. I wish I could say I'm too old to follow that advise, but even when I was college-aged I never drank in excess. I just never saw the point. *shrug* In RL, I'm afraid I'm very much the Brennan of the situation.

Besides I'm at that point in life where it's publish or perish (most likely of starvation). Blackouts would not help me much. Caffeine on the other hand...

Caffeine is God's gift to the academic.

Sorry I couldn't be of help. My collegiate days were high-stress, high-yield but I never went the doctoral route so not YOUR level of high stress though, and for us engineer types alcohol was considered a lubricant. I was an encouragable undergrad, the story about the moose is true (though I was in my underwear and wearing cowboy boots, which was odd beacause I didn't own any at the time.)

Hee, Awesome! But let's update to season 4. Lemme see:

C3PO: Fisher. I mean, c'mon, he's perfect for it!
R2D2: V N-M. All that random beeping...

Wendell is an Ewok, huggable and prone to misunderstandings. And Angela is totally Obi-Wan! She's there to share her wisdom and experience with Brennan (who is apparently the only Jedi in this saga. Sorry Luke. lol).

Cam...I don't know about Cam. I don't think she makes the world fit her view, like I don't think she's a hardass boss. I would say that she's the Empress (didn't Hodgins call her that, anyway?) but that would make her look so bad. And she's really soft and mushy on the inside anyway. Maybe Cam is Chewbaca. Razz

Love the choices for Fisher and V N-M, but poor Wendell as an Ewok? Ugh. You're right though, I don't know what to do with him otherwise.

Cam, how about Cam as Lando? They both share a 'get the job done' attitude and both are fiercely dedicated to their responsibilities (cloud city/the lab).

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat May 23, 2009 1:33 pm

THX1138 wrote: Cam, how about Cam as Lando? They both share a 'get the job done' attitude and both are fiercely dedicated to their responsibilities (cloud city/the lab).

Not to mention high interest in the opposite sex...
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2