Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is the Season"

+11
HRenni3123
bones fan 99
future_anthro
SnoopGirl
kat0505
recoveringbonesaddict
MI_Bonesgirl
mereva
jro54
treble21
dreamerktm411
15 posters

Go down

"This is the Season" Empty "This is the Season"

Post by dreamerktm411 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:06 am

So, lately, I've seen so many comments about how "this is the season" that Booth and Brennan will get together.
It gives me hope... but of course I know the same thing was said for seasons four and five too.
I really hope they're right, and this will be the year it all comes together.

Any thoughts? Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

"This is the Season" Empty Re: "This is the Season"

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 am

Well it's all opinion, but yeah I have a feeling something will happen with them this season, but I thought that last season too.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:18 am

I think that Brennan will come to the conclusion that she's in love with Booth and that she wants to be with him by the finale and we all know that Booth/Hannah won't last, but that still doesn't mean that they will get together this season. Last year at this time, I so thought that B&B were going to get together because of all the little hints from the 4th season finale and the promo where Cam assumes that Booth's in love with Brennan. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:30 am

I'll believe it when I see it. Not a second earlier!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:36 am

I think...that you will never EVER hear the words "This is the year" in relation to B&B come out of my mouth. It's hope for the best, expect the worst where they are concerned. I will believe they are together when I see it with my own eyes and it's NOT a coma dream or a hallucination.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 am

If you keep saying it, it may someday turn out to be true.

Just remember this is HH's baby, and he will do as he pleases, eventually.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:40 am

I truly don't dare to speak out these words coz then it may not be real. So, the more I think it won't be happening this year, the more my surprise will be when it does happen this year. Do I make any sense?
silent loco
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 am

I am feeling a little bit positive because it seems as though they have changed their advertising-all the promos and the sides show Booth/Hannah with Brennan as the third wheel and no chemistry at all in the promo pics, but now, they are coming out with stuff like "don't worry, Hannah will leave eventually," so perhaps HH&Co. have heard the negative ourtrage towards season 6 and maybe they have reconsidered the direction of the show??? Maybe wishful thinking, but we won't know until we see it.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 am

mereva wrote:I'll believe it when I see it. Not a second earlier!
Me too!

What episode is your Avie from? I [Only admins are allowed to see this image] it [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:58 am

SnoopGirl wrote:What episode is your Avie from? I [Only admins are allowed to see this image] it [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Thanks.
To say the truth, I've no idea what episode it is from. Embarassed I saw it on LJ and fell in love, so I asked to use it - and here I am with an avie that shows my feelings about those ‘marvelous’ storylines of S6 just perfectly.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:37 pm

mereva wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:What episode is your Avie from? I [Only admins are allowed to see this image] it [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Thanks.
To say the truth, I've no idea what episode it is from. Embarassed I saw it on LJ and fell in love, so I asked to use it - and here I am with an avie that shows my feelings about those ‘marvelous’ storylines of S6 just perfectly.

It's a deleted scene from the Doctor in the Den, where they're eating dinner together at the end of the episode.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Something will happen, but whether it's them getting together.. not necessarily.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:46 pm

treble21 wrote:Well it's all opinion, but yeah I have a feeling something will happen with them this season, but I thought that last season too.

You know each season thats down is another season closer.... I'm hoping we'll at least be getting close I love you at least having them both openly acknowledge what they really want even if we have to wait till season 7 to see them actually together hug . I'd just like to see some real momentum in their realationship but then I guess thanks to the current changes it may take a bit for them to pick up some speed headdesk . Very much looking fwd to the jersey shore episode Brennan at her finest kinda reminds me of Man in the wall on the dance floor finding her tribal beat thumbsup
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by HRenni3123 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 pm

I really think we'll be very close to them being together by the end of the season. I don't usually get hopeful, I just enjoy the ride, and don't play in to the hype very much. But by the sounds of things, I have an inkling we may get pretty darn close to them being an item. Last season, for instance, they kept saying their relationship was going to change drastically. I HONESTLY didnt expect what we saw in the 100th episode where Booth confessed his feelings. I think that moment really progressed the show/their relationship. I really feel like the natural progression of their relationship at this point will result in them being together.

I totally see this season Brennan realizing she loves Booth, but he's with Hannah. Eventually Booth and Hannah will break up and the last half of the season will be Brennan working up her nerve to tell Booth how she feels (almost like a flip flop of roles). My preliminary guess...but like I said....I don't play in to hype. I will just wait and see.

HRenni3123

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm pretty sure that's what I believe. In my mind, this show is going for 7 seasons (maybe Cool, so I'm thinking that they get together in the S6 finale, and then we get a full season of them as a couple. If it's 8 seasons... then I don't know. But I have a feeling that this year's their year.

And as much as I never want this show to end, I can't see anything past 8 seasons. I don't know why, but it seems like that's their stopping point.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:02 pm

dreamerktm411 wrote:So, lately, I've seen so many comments about how "this is the season" that Booth and Brennan will get together.
It gives me hope... but of course I know the same thing was said for seasons four and five too.
I really hope they're right, and this will be the year it all comes together.

Any thoughts? Smile
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

OK....(whew) It depends when HH finds out if the show is renewed or not, and for how many seasons.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm laughing with you here, Joy... Well, not really. Because it is not funny. If the show will be renewed for another 2 seasons, we 100% can forget about BB getting together in this season. If it'll be renewed for only one season... most likely they won't be put together either, like they weren't in S5. There's always another 3rd party somewhere to find, you know... loco
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:29 pm

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:If you keep saying it, it may someday turn out to be true.

Yesss in the meantime we just sit wait and try to enjoy the torture..

BTW I am hoping like hell this is the season or we at least get a load of signs that they are at least acknowledging it is envitable... *hopes/dreams/wishes*
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:01 pm

mereva wrote:I'm laughing with you here, Joy... Well, not really. Because it is not funny. If the show will be renewed for another 2 seasons, we 100% can forget about BB getting together in this season. If it'll be renewed for only one season... most likely they won't be put together either, like they weren't in S5. There's always another 3rd party somewhere to find, you know... loco

Oh yes for sure. Very Happy Perhaps the beginning of season 7 will see Brennan snuggling with an SO, and then THAT will be the catalyst for B&B. Suspect loco Because we LOVE SO storylines!! YAY pale You're right. I'm laughing, but its not that humorous.

Last edited by RubyRuby on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:
recoveringbonesaddict wrote:If you keep saying it, it may someday turn out to be true.

Yesss in the meantime we just sit wait and try to enjoy the torture..

BTW I am hoping like hell this is the season or we at least get a load of signs that they are at least acknowledging it is envitable... *hopes/dreams/wishes*
HH should be arrested for child abuse. Mad
As for torture - not my scene, but whatever floats your boat, and live and let live. Smile
As for signs of being inevitable, just rewatch season five Twisted Evil. I am tired of playing the Charlie Brown and Lucy football game. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:21 pm

I don't think this season will be the season... I think at most we will get something in the season finale. I think (read: hope) next season will be the season, even if the show is renewed until season eight.

Which, by the way, I hope is the last season. I want Bones to end on a high instead of being dragged out any further. Of course that all depends how this season plays out because after the second half of last season the show is going to have to pull something pretty damn special out to save itself IMO.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:20 pm

DoctorB wrote:I don't think this season will be the season... I think at most we will get something in the season finale. I think (read: hope) next season will be the season, even if the show is renewed until season eight.

Which, by the way, I hope is the last season. I want Bones to end on a high instead of being dragged out any further. Of course that all depends how this season plays out because after the second half of last season the show is going to have to pull something pretty damn special out to save itself IMO.

YEP!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum