Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other TV shows you can't live without?

+48
Brain&Heart
crzy4bones
future_anthro
bones_fanatic19
Murphs93
verticallychallangedcutie
jcn747
olivia
howie
willgirl
elle44
G
himbeer29
CanadianBones
puckishbearscubsfan
Koudijs
onlydb
19ana89
Sany
Issyka
PIMP
A2BOREANAZ
treble21
bones206
dawnsfire
Bella Loony
heirofloki
moonlightbones
squirtandmilo
Lo
DBCrazy
Meegs82
Fluffernutter
SnoopGirl
phoebsfan
Tan
queen bess
riviera41797
BonesInOz
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
fairytales_end
ToZiKa
missdebra87
Shakari
hy6110327
i_heart_bones
Zeddie
RGPageantqueen
52 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 4 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by moonlightbones Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:33 am

Has anyone checked out The Forgotten? I think I love Christian Slater. I love you
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 4 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by 19ana89 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:22 am

There is Chuck, and Fringe for me!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 am

Issyka wrote:I love Grey's anatomy.. (and mcdreamy and mcsteamy Razz)

Oh yeah!!! I'm a total sucker for this show. Even if it gets a bit too melodramatic sometimes, I still love it!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:00 am

Have I mentioned my mad devotion for Richard Castle... I'm hopelessly in love. Of course how could I resist Nathan Fillion... I was doomed for obsession.

Also... I now have another guilty pleasure: coughsSmallvillecough...

To be fair, when Lois isn't in the ep I could care less. So really it's only the Lois/Clark angle that got me watching and has kept me watching... but I think I'm verging on addiction now.

Going to check out V tonight... how could I not with the lovely Elizabeth Mitchell...

I stayed away from Flashforward cause that spelled doom for me from the first commercial... when Lost is over I will probably throw my hat in with that too..

I need a life.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:33 pm

at least on these off weeks when bones isnt on, i still have new episodes of the office to watch!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:45 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:at least on these off weeks when bones isnt on, i still have new episodes of the office to watch!!

Aw, I stopped watching that simply because hubby and I have too many shows on Thursday night. Fringe and Grey's take up the 8pm time slot, so we dropped The Office. I REALLY need to get caught up. How was Jim and Pam's wedding?!?!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:23 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Glee is UH-MAY-ZING!! And Ace of Cakes! I want their book!
oh ella........i love ace of cakes.............duff is soooo cool........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:25 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:Glee is UH-MAY-ZING!! And Ace of Cakes! I want their book!
oh ella........i love ace of cakes.............duff is soooo cool........

Oh i know right? Duff's like the freakin coolest boss ever! I wanna work there soo badly but I have no artistic skills.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 am

My Mother is in love with all shows on HGTV.

I hate that damn channel...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 am

lol ^ Thats hilarious!!!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by onlydb Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 am

I’m starting to watch The Vampire Diaries
onlydb
onlydb

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:37 am

onlydb wrote:I’m starting to watch The Vampire Diaries
i myself took a look at that......but didnt really get into it..........but of course the next week i tuned in again........lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Koudijs Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:44 am

phoebsfan wrote:Have I mentioned my mad devotion for Richard Castle... I'm hopelessly in love. Of course how could I resist Nathan Fillion... I was doomed for obsession.

Also... I now have another guilty pleasure: coughsSmallvillecough...

To be fair, when Lois isn't in the ep I could care less. So really it's only the Lois/Clark angle that got me watching and has kept me watching... but I think I'm verging on addiction now.

Going to check out V tonight... how could I not with the lovely Elizabeth Mitchell...

I stayed away from Flashforward cause that spelled doom for me from the first commercial... when Lost is over I will probably throw my hat in with that too..

I need a life.

Yeah... Castle!!! V!!!! loe those shows...

And i just started to watch Lost... 5 years after it airs... Razz
Koudijs
Koudijs
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1043
Say What You Want : Give my a Bones!
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:04 am

I'm totally addicted to a show called Sons of Anarchy....amazing!! So rough and tumbled, but seriously one of the best shows I've watched in a while.....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 am

After seeing your status on FB, Bella, I decided to come over here and what do I see? Of course, you have posted your addiction to Sons! Smile Me too, I absolutely LOVE this show. I watched some of S1 'cuz my hubby was into it, but I thought it was a bit violent (um, the murder of Tara's stalker-agent guy? Ick), but now I'm hooked. This week's "special presentation" was amazing and Gemma's confession (you knew it had to come out sooner or later) made me cry. Amazing.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Dude, I totally teared up and the only reason why I didn't cry was 'cause my hubby would have made fun of me.....that was so good. I'm totally in love with Jax!! I just bought season 1 for hubby and we have to download every episode, because we can't actually get in on Canadian television. I think it's brilliant and even though it's ridiculously violent I do enjoy it way more than I ever enjoyed The Sopranos. The characters are so well rounded and the writing is brilliant. Juice makes me laugh and Tig makes me shake my head. Sometimes he's hilarious and then he creeps the hell out of me. Oh and my hubby is now growing an Opie beard and actually is starting to look a hell of a lot like him.....not that I'm complaining. So glad to know that there are other fans out there, because I don't know of anyone who knows about the show.....Good taste Meegs, good taste.

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Hubby looked over at me while a tear was rolling down my cheek and he smiled. Smile I only saw a few episodes of The Sopranos, including the one where Adriana was offed...I had PTSD from that epi for weeks! Funny how Drea De Matteo is Abel's mama. What happened to her? Did she die? Like I said, I didn't see all of S1.

I agree, the characters are quite brilliant and my fave is Gemma, just 'cuz she kicks ass. Tara ain't too bad either. Wink And how much did you love last week's butt shot of Jax?! Hubby was happy to see "girl butt" (as he put it) this week with Lyla. Haha.

Tig TOTALLY creeps me out, but I thought it was interesting that he was crying while he was tripping...looks like someone's feeling guilty. One thing that's bugging me about the whole burning down of Cara Cara: what about Chuckie and Darby? They haven't mentioned a WORD about them and they were in the building, so wouldn't their bodies have been found? Or did they get out? Why don't the Sons wonder where Chuckie is? Bizarre.

And I shall stop rambling. Oh, but I love this show!

P.S. That's gonna be SOME beard! Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Hubby looked over at me while a tear was rolling down my cheek and he smiled. Smile I only saw a few episodes of The Sopranos, including the one where Adriana was offed...I had PTSD from that epi for weeks! Funny how Drea De Matteo is Abel's mama. What happened to her? Did she die? Like I said, I didn't see all of S1.

I agree, the characters are quite brilliant and my fave is Gemma, just 'cuz she kicks ass. Tara ain't too bad either. Wink And how much did you love last week's butt shot of Jax?! Hubby was happy to see "girl butt" (as he put it) this week with Lyla. Haha.

Tig TOTALLY creeps me out, but I thought it was interesting that he was crying while he was tripping...looks like someone's feeling guilty. One thing that's bugging me about the whole burning down of Cara Cara: what about Chuckie and Darby? They haven't mentioned a WORD about them and they were in the building, so wouldn't their bodies have been found? Or did they get out? Why don't the Sons wonder where Chuckie is? Bizarre.

And I shall stop rambling. Oh, but I love this show!

P.S. That's gonna be SOME beard! Razz

Wendy went to live in the sober living facility to get "some time" as Jax put it, but he chose Tara as his "old lady" so maybe she just chillin' for now. Hubby and I were talking about Chuckie and Darby while we were watching the episode, and yah, nothing has been said, and even if Chuckie was able to get out....Darby was definitely dead. I have no idea. I was quite impressed with Chips the Scott this episode, but Piney better not kill himself, although hubby has a theory that he will and that he'll leave a letter and Opie will get it, and it will be about Donna and Opie will snap on Jax.

I totally love all the ass shots on Jax, I live for those. Hubby appreciated the chick butt last episode too, but I do like that Opie is trying to deal with his loss of Donna and moving on with Lyla.....although I'm thinking RUG BURN!!! HAHAHA!!

Hubby's beard is one heck of a beard, it's almost there actually. It's okay 'cause I think Opie is kinda cute too!! Oh and Gemma she is total kick ass, I love her!! I think she's an amazing actress and Otto is her husband in real life, and he actually created and writes the show, and he wrote Gemma specifically for Katey! I thought that was pretty cool.

I think Tig is seriously messed up, but in such a brilliant way....Kim Coates is one wicked actor.

So glad we have another show in common Meegs, I'm loving it!!!

Bella

Last edited by Bella Loony on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Katey Sagal and Otto?!?! Really?!?! Wow, I had no idea, that is really cool! Hey, do you know if that scar is Katey's or if it's costume for Gemma? I've always wondered since they feature it in the opening credits.

I'm worried Piney is gonna kill himself, too. Of course, if he left a note, wouldn't Opie be pissed at CLAY? Well, he'd be pissed at everyone, but I would think he'd go after Clay...well, maybe Tig first. Ya, the whole Chips thing is gonna get ugly. He isn't as smart as Jax to stay away from Stahl and the entire ATF.

This is awesome having someone to talk to about this show!!! Smile

P.S. Can't wait for them to TAKE ZOBELLE DOWN!!!!!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 pm

P.S. Do you know if Katey Sagal is related to McNally Sagal? The actress plays the annoying administrator at the hospital, who is already riding Tara's ass. I've looked her up, but I can't find any link to Katey. Just thought it was interesting since they have the same last name.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Katey Sagal and Otto?!?! Really?!?! Wow, I had no idea, that is really cool! Hey, do you know if that scar is Katey's or if it's costume for Gemma? I've always wondered since they feature it in the opening credits.

I'm worried Piney is gonna kill himself, too. Of course, if he left a note, wouldn't Opie be pissed at CLAY? Well, he'd be pissed at everyone, but I would think he'd go after Clay...well, maybe Tig first. Ya, the whole Chips thing is gonna get ugly. He isn't as smart as Jax to stay away from Stahl and the entire ATF.

This is awesome having someone to talk to about this show!!! Smile

P.S. Can't wait for them to TAKE ZOBELLE DOWN!!!!!

The scar is fake. Abel was born with the congenital heart condition and that's what Jax's brother Thomas died from, so it's just for the show. Oh and Otto looks way better in real life, but he still isn't anything I would picture Katey with.

I think Opie would be more pissed that Jax didn't tell him and let Opie follow Clay blindly. Opie would be blind mad at everyone but Jax is supposed to be his best friend.

This thing with Chips is definitely not gonna be good, and I cannot wait for them to go after Zoebel, but how freakin' brilliant is Henry Rollins at playing the scum ball white supremacist?? Oi....I think it's gonna be awesome and horrible all at the same time.

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Meegs82 wrote:P.S. Do you know if Katey Sagal is related to McNally Sagal? The actress plays the annoying administrator at the hospital, who is already riding Tara's ass. I've looked her up, but I can't find any link to Katey. Just thought it was interesting since they have the same last name.

I have no idea. I don't think so, but it's kind of weird that they have the same last name. I couldn't tell ya.....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:42 pm

I knew I didn't have Zoebel's name spelled right. Wink Good point about Opie. Oh boy, when all the you-know-what hits the fan, it's going to be un-freaking-believable...in an awesome and horrible way, like you said. Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Meegs82 wrote:I knew I didn't have Zoebel's name spelled right. Wink Good point about Opie. Oh boy, when all the you-know-what hits the fan, it's going to be un-freaking-believable...in an awesome and horrible way, like you said. Wink

I can't wait.....we'll talk next week about it....well after hubby has downloaded it and burned it so we can watch it.....oi, I'm so excited!!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Catch ya on Tuesday! Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next