Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other TV shows you can't live without?

+48
Brain&Heart
crzy4bones
future_anthro
bones_fanatic19
Murphs93
verticallychallangedcutie
jcn747
olivia
howie
willgirl
elle44
G
himbeer29
CanadianBones
puckishbearscubsfan
Koudijs
onlydb
19ana89
Sany
Issyka
PIMP
A2BOREANAZ
treble21
bones206
dawnsfire
Bella Loony
heirofloki
moonlightbones
squirtandmilo
Lo
DBCrazy
Meegs82
Fluffernutter
SnoopGirl
phoebsfan
Tan
queen bess
riviera41797
BonesInOz
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
fairytales_end
ToZiKa
missdebra87
Shakari
hy6110327
i_heart_bones
Zeddie
RGPageantqueen
52 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 10 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by ToZiKa Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:I am officially obsessed with Criminal Minds. I have watched all of Season One and now wait for my Box set to arrive to watch Seasons 2-4. I have seen all of Season 5. This is the best show EVER! I am on the edge of my seat from start to finish.

I think David Boreanaz and Shemar Moore should have their own show - playing FBI agents of course cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

but the shirts will have to go in each and every episode!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 10 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Hmmm a list of my must shows...let's see

1. Castle ( Yummy Nathan Fillon. He'll forever be Mal )
2. Fringe
3. Sanctuary
4. Stargate Universe
5. True Blood
6. Ghost Lab
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Gah! Another weeklong break for HIMYM.
grrrr
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:51 pm

In no particular order...(I'm British so if you haven't heard of some of the shows Google em! They're good!)

House
Glee
Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes (seriously if you haven't seen these Google them right now!)
Top Gear
Spooks
Doctor Who (I've kinda out grown of it now but it's still good)
Gavin and Stacey
Family Guy
QI
The Inbetweeners
Loads more sitcoms and things.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 am

It surprises me that BSG gets only a few mentions in this tread. Can we all agree that this is the best frakkin' show of all time (aside from bones, but that is given!). I feel so late to the party, but just started BSG a month ago and am already at the end of S3. I want to lock myself in my basement and watch till the end. No spoilers please...but who is with me on LOVING Battlestar Galactica???? Very Happy

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 am

Actually olivia, if you do a search, you'll find we did have a BSG thread here -right until the last, crazy, amazing episode. Myself, Meegs and a couple of others are right there with you on the BSG love. Wink

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 am

NCIS
Castle
Big Bang Theory
Brothers and Sisters
The Mentalist
Packed to the Rafters (Australian show)
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:12 am

heirofloki wrote:Actually olivia, if you do a search, you'll find we did have a BSG thread here -right until the last, crazy, amazing episode. Myself, Meegs and a couple of others are right there with you on the BSG love. Wink
I knew I couldn't be alone!!!! Very Happy Thanks!!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 pm

olivia wrote:It surprises me that BSG gets only a few mentions in this tread. Can we all agree that this is the best frakkin' show of all time (aside from bones, but that is given!). I feel so late to the party, but just started BSG a month ago and am already at the end of S3. I want to lock myself in my basement and watch till the end. No spoilers please...but who is with me on LOVING Battlestar Galactica???? Very Happy

Right there with ya! And IMO, BSG IS the best frakkin' show of all time...more than Bones, more than anything. You are gonna have a BLAST with S4! If you want, we can revive the old BSG thread. Feel free to post your thoughts on what you've seen so far! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:50 am

Bones
Supernatural
Fringe
Life Unexpected
Lost
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 pm

riviera41797 wrote:Bones
Supernatural
Fringe
Life Unexpected
Lost

Hey someone else that watches Life Unexpected! I love that show
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:25 am

It really grew on me, its a unique storyline, and Baze is hot!
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 am

riviera41797 wrote:It really grew on me, its a unique storyline, and Baze is hot!

I so agree!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 am

I just finished 2 seasons of Gilmore Girls in 10 days. My obsession with this show is getting way too crazy.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Fluffernutter wrote:I just finished 2 seasons of Gilmore Girls in 10 days. My obsession with this show is getting way too crazy.

haha I finished two seasons of that show in four days, so I think I have a major problem Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 am

bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:I just finished 2 seasons of Gilmore Girls in 10 days. My obsession with this show is getting way too crazy.

haha I finished two seasons of that show in four days, so I think I have a major problem Very Happy

Oh I was totally into that show! Still watch on ABC family whenever I can. I will hands down, state, with out question, that GG has best writing of all time! sunny

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 am

Meegs82 wrote:
olivia wrote:It surprises me that BSG gets only a few mentions in this tread. Can we all agree that this is the best frakkin' show of all time (aside from bones, but that is given!). I feel so late to the party, but just started BSG a month ago and am already at the end of S3. I want to lock myself in my basement and watch till the end. No spoilers please...but who is with me on LOVING Battlestar Galactica???? Very Happy

Right there with ya! And IMO, BSG IS the best frakkin' show of all time...more than Bones, more than anything. You are gonna have a BLAST with S4! If you want, we can revive the old BSG thread. Feel free to post your thoughts on what you've seen so far! Smile

I will have to find this thread...after bones, I stayed up last night till after 1 am to watch the first 4 episodes of S4! SOOOO goooood!

ETA: I am totally shipping Adama/ Roslin and Lee/ Kara

Last edited by olivia on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 am

bones_fanatic19 wrote:

I think my family would have checked me into a mental institution if I had done that. They already think I'm bizarre for doing S1 in eight days. I haven't even told them I'm onto S3.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:18 am

olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

Oh I was totally into that show! Still watch on ABC family whenever I can. I will hands down, state, with out question, that GG has best writing of all time! sunny
They so do!

I've heard people say that everyone on GG talks very fast, but I don't really see it. Opinions?
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:19 am

Fluffernutter wrote:
olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

They so do!

I've heard people say that everyone on GG talks very fast, but I don't really see it. Opinions?

They do, but that is the charm. I have a high respect for anyone that can keep up with it, see the humor, and get all the pop-culture references that make it so perfect!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:24 am

Fluffernutter wrote:
olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

They so do!

I don't think they really talk fast more than normal but they pack a whole lot more dialogue in than normal shows do, that may be why it seems faster. But sometimes I do think they are talking at abnormal speeds Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 am

Fluffernutter wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

I think my family would have checked me into a mental institution if I had done that. They already think I'm bizarre for doing S1 in eight days. I haven't even told them I'm onto S3.

I bought S5 the other day and managed to finish it it one day, but that did involve very little sleep Smile The obsession is slowly starting to take over
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:42 am

bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

They so do!

I don't think they really talk fast more than normal but they pack a whole lot more dialogue in than normal shows do, that may be why it seems faster. But sometimes I do think they are talking at abnormal speeds Very Happy
I read that the scripts were double the normal length, so they definitely do pack it in there. They must be excellent at enunciation though, because I can understand them really easily.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 am

Fluffernutter wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

They so do!

I read that the scripts were double the normal length, so they definitely do pack it in there. They must be excellent at enunciation though, because I can understand them really easily.

Yep, but sometimes the only problem I have is when they pack about 4 or 5 pop-culture references in one chunk of dialouge and then sometimes I get confused. But, I am amazed that they can they can remember so many lines.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 am

bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

They so do!

Yep, but sometimes the only problem I have is when they pack about 4 or 5 pop-culture references in one chunk of dialouge and then sometimes I get confused. But, I am amazed that they can they can remember so many lines.

That is because laren Graham is the QUEEN of awesome Very Happy

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next