Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other TV shows you can't live without?

+48
Brain&Heart
crzy4bones
future_anthro
bones_fanatic19
Murphs93
verticallychallangedcutie
jcn747
olivia
howie
willgirl
elle44
G
himbeer29
CanadianBones
puckishbearscubsfan
Koudijs
onlydb
19ana89
Sany
Issyka
PIMP
A2BOREANAZ
treble21
bones206
dawnsfire
Bella Loony
heirofloki
moonlightbones
squirtandmilo
Lo
DBCrazy
Meegs82
Fluffernutter
SnoopGirl
phoebsfan
Tan
queen bess
riviera41797
BonesInOz
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
fairytales_end
ToZiKa
missdebra87
Shakari
hy6110327
i_heart_bones
Zeddie
RGPageantqueen
52 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 11 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:52 am

olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:I just finished 2 seasons of Gilmore Girls in 10 days. My obsession with this show is getting way too crazy.

haha I finished two seasons of that show in four days, so I think I have a major problem Very Happy

Oh I was totally into that show! Still watch on ABC family whenever I can. I will hands down, state, with out question, that GG has best writing of all time! sunny
They so do!

I've heard people say that everyone on GG talks very fast, but I don't really see it. Opinions?

I don't think they really talk fast more than normal but they pack a whole lot more dialogue in than normal shows do, that may be why it seems faster. But sometimes I do think they are talking at abnormal speeds Very Happy
I read that the scripts were double the normal length, so they definitely do pack it in there. They must be excellent at enunciation though, because I can understand them really easily.

Yep, but sometimes the only problem I have is when they pack about 4 or 5 pop-culture references in one chunk of dialouge and then sometimes I get confused. But, I am amazed that they can they can remember so many lines.

That is because laren Graham is the QUEEN of awesome Very Happy

That she most definately IS Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 11 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by heirofloki Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Yeah, ok, so I just spent 15 mins about seven inches away from my tv just absorbing everything about the latest ep of The Good Wife. This is getting bad -but the show is soo good! I think I'm in love with it.

GG was truly an awesome, awesome show (though the last season never happened. No, it didn't -get out of my bubble!).

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:35 pm

heirofloki wrote:Yeah, ok, so I just spent 15 mins about seven inches away from my tv just absorbing everything about the latest ep of The Good Wife. This is getting bad -but the show is soo good! I think I'm in love with it.

GG was truly an awesome, awesome show (though the last season never happened. No, it didn't -get out of my bubble!).

I couldn't agree more!! I loved the Gilmore Girls, still do, watch them in reruns all the time, but the last season was SO dissapointing....although I guess that's what happens when the head writer isn't there anymore....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Bella Loony wrote:
heirofloki wrote:Yeah, ok, so I just spent 15 mins about seven inches away from my tv just absorbing everything about the latest ep of The Good Wife. This is getting bad -but the show is soo good! I think I'm in love with it.

I couldn't agree more!! I loved the Gilmore Girls, still do, watch them in reruns all the time, but the last season was SO dissapointing....although I guess that's what happens when the head writer isn't there anymore....

Bella

The last season was so dissapointing and I only watch the last two or three episodes of that season because the rest of it was just crap...
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Steve Carrell is leaving the office? Is this the end...kind of sucks..
Although this season just has not been up to par...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:00 pm

My other favourite are Castle and Criminal Minds. Smile

Lie to Me.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:44 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:Steve Carrell is leaving the office? Is this the end...kind of sucks..
Although this season just has not been up to par...

I read somewhere that they are trying to build a new cast so they can do without him, by adding Erin, etc. I stopped wtaching last season. You just can't beat s1 and s2 for comedy and it just isn't that good anymore.

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:05 pm

I think that S 3 is definitely up there. And season 4, a couple of my favourite eps are from S4.
The show would never work without him, Erin isn't that funny...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon May 10, 2010 1:08 pm

I'm actually really liking the show/documentary "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri May 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Wow. I don't even watch Private Practice, but I just watched the finale and damn, I feel like I've gotta plug it: Kate Walsh is a fine actress.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

I can't remember if I replied to this thread or not...but right now, other than Bones, current shows that I am obsessed with are Castle (I already have a request into the library to order Naked Heat!) and Chuck. Past shows I am currently obsessed with are Angel(on TNT) and Buffy(on DVD). This summer, my show of choice will most likely be Royal Pains.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Mon May 31, 2010 5:09 am

Can't wait until June the 7th because Lie to Me is back!! YAY!!! It's such GREAT SHOW!!

I'm curious...what did everything think of the season finales on their other shows (not Bones) this year? Criminal Minds had a decent one, but I'm so tired of the show leaving one of the team members in peril for the finale every year. Tim Curry was a guest actor though and he was fabulous....creepy, but fabulous. Castle's finale was just.....frustrating as hell, but amazing at the same time!! I'm on pins and needles waiting for Season 3. Smile

Anyone else's shows have great final episodes this season?
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon May 31, 2010 6:21 am

I thought Supernatural's season finale was pretty good, and I thought NCIS did a great job, I think they left it wide open for next season. I too thought Castle's was damn frustrating and I love Burn Notice's although their new season starts on Thursday, so I'm super excited!! Also I loved Cougar Town's and Modern Family's, their's were HILARIOUS!!

All around I was pretty impressed with this season's TV shows, some of them were dissapointing, like CSI: NY, I used to live for that show, and now I couldn't care less....that was my only season dissapointment!

Oh and I'm excited for Lie To Me too, I love that show.....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon May 31, 2010 9:22 am

I enjoyed Castle and Criminal Minds finales. Though, i dislike two part finales like Criminal Minds.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon May 31, 2010 7:13 pm

the only season final i have watched this season is Bones. i am using the uni holidays to catch up on a number of shows. i love 24, Greys and Burn Nontice...but i also need to catch up on Private Practice! ahhh ive got sooo much to catch up on Neutral
as much as im dying to watch 24, i know im not in much of a rush coz it wont be comming back Sad .
Also, i really like Criminal Minds but i only watch that on TV here in Australia and they played around with the episodes a bit here, like they went from new ones to repeats and then from one night a week to two... and the i would work or something... Crying or Very sad but i do really like it Wink

last year i wasnt sure which show i liked more.. Bones or Greys Anatomy??... because they never came on at the same time here (different times of the year) and i would obsess over both of them... and then last year they were both on at the same time (not same time or night, just same seasons) and i realised my heart truely lyed with Bones I love you lol! i honestly have never been so into a show as much as this.

but yeahhhh i think i just like tv a little too much lol.

other shows i used to like are... McLeod's Daughters, Blue Heelers, Home & Away lol! (yessss i know, sad... lol) i used to love heaps of Aussie shows but now i cant name one that would make it onto my favourites list!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm

I used to love Blue Heelers Smile Best Aussie tv show ever.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

future_anthro wrote:I used to love Blue Heelers Smile Best Aussie tv show ever.

i know hey! was so good.
when Jo died i dont think i had ever cryed that much before from a tv show.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:

i know hey! was so good.
Oh Maggie dying got me!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon May 31, 2010 7:56 pm

future_anthro wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:

i know hey! was so good.
Oh Maggie dying got me!

i didnt start really watching it untill just after she died i think... i did watch that ep but i was young and wasnt really attatched to it at that stage lol.... oh it was a good show lol!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:
future_anthro wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:

i know hey! was so good.
Oh Maggie dying got me!

i didnt start really watching it untill just after she died i think... i did watch that ep but i was young and wasnt really attatched to it at that stage lol.... oh it was a good show lol!
Ah, i watched it from the very beginning and totally loved it. I watched it less religiously after Maggie died and stopped entirely after Jo died. (Actually that's not true... i watched it a couple of times.)
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:

other shows i used to like are... McLeod's Daughters, Blue Heelers, Home & Away lol! (yessss i know, sad... lol) i used to love heaps of Aussie shows but now i cant name one that would make it onto my favourites list!

We are really lacking in good Aussie shows now, I love McLeod's Daughters and All Saints but now both of those are gone and now the only Aussie shows I really watch now are Sea Patrol and Packed to the Rafters.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon May 31, 2010 9:05 pm

bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:

We are really lacking in good Aussie shows now, I love McLeod's Daughters and All Saints but now both of those are gone and now the only Aussie shows I really watch now are Sea Patrol and Packed to the Rafters.
Sea Patrol is good.

I agree though.. Seriously lacking in decent Australian TV Shows.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

i used to watch nothing but Australian shows like back inthe early 2000's, now i cant think of any that i watch.. except for Home and Away (but that's more out of habbit rather then an actual like for the show) lol
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:39 am

Hey, I used to love McLeod's Daughters! At least until series four of five, and then I just stopped watching. I might have been the only one, but I adored Claire and it was never the same for me after she left/died.

Back to American TV: I'm falling into Blue Collar very fast. We'll see what happens when the new season rolls around.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Hello everybody!
I have just got to know Fringe(not yet in Spain, but through downloads and friends) and I LOVE IT!!!!!
Same goes for MEDIUM, my favourite ever, after X files(years ago) and Bones, of course.
It is difficultt to get the episodes, cause they are not on my country

amethyst
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Say What You Want : Hello from Barcelona
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next