Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other TV shows you can't live without?

+48
Brain&Heart
crzy4bones
future_anthro
bones_fanatic19
Murphs93
verticallychallangedcutie
jcn747
olivia
howie
willgirl
elle44
G
himbeer29
CanadianBones
puckishbearscubsfan
Koudijs
onlydb
19ana89
Sany
Issyka
PIMP
A2BOREANAZ
treble21
bones206
dawnsfire
Bella Loony
heirofloki
moonlightbones
squirtandmilo
Lo
DBCrazy
Meegs82
Fluffernutter
SnoopGirl
phoebsfan
Tan
queen bess
riviera41797
BonesInOz
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
fairytales_end
ToZiKa
missdebra87
Shakari
hy6110327
i_heart_bones
Zeddie
RGPageantqueen
52 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 9 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by Bella Loony Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:00 am

Meegs82 wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:Battlestar Gallactica!

Best. Show. Ever.

Bella, I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of SOA. I realized that I had already seen the S1 finale, but I couldn't remember all of it. REALLY pissed at Jax sleeping with Wendy even though I know he and Tara didn't even know what they were doing ("what is this we have?"). But still, I was mad. Finally seeing the whole Donna thing play out just made me practically cry...well, I whined and cringed at least. SOOO painful...for everyone really. At least I can see how upset Clay is now whereas I hadn't known that it bothered him. Of course, him lying to Jax is just not cool and I actually remember that from watching it last year.

Anywho, I told hubby we should start watching Burn Notice now!!! Smile

I always cry when I watch what happens to Donna, but I'm a big softie....I'm a crier!!!! One of my husbands relatives has season 1 of BSG, so I'm gonna borrow it this week and get started.....I'll keep you updated!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 9 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by willgirl Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 am

Leverage! That show is awesome!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 am

Ooooooh, what's that about??? What time is it on, what channel??? I would like to know!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:28 am

Bella Loony wrote:Ooooooh, what's that about??? What time is it on, what channel??? I would like to know!!!

Bella

It's about an ex insurance investigator, Nate Ford, who ends up teaming with several criminals (a grifter, a hitter, a hacker and a thief) to solve people's problems. It's way cooler then I just made it sound. It's on TNT on Wednesdays but I watch it on Surf The Channel.

Here's the link: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:36 am

willgirl wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:Ooooooh, what's that about??? What time is it on, what channel??? I would like to know!!!

Bella

It's about an ex insurance investigator, Nate Ford, who ends up teaming with several criminals (a grifter, a hitter, a hacker and a thief) to solve people's problems. It's way cooler then I just made it sound. It's on TNT on Wednesdays but I watch it on Surf The Channel.

Here's the link: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Kinda sounds like Burn Notice. Ex spy, IRA agent and FBI dude, get together solve peoples problems.....I like those shows!! Thanks for the link! Have you heard from Bizzle yet??? I have not and it's only 1 hour 27 minutes until call time!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Bella Loony wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:Battlestar Gallactica!

Best. Show. Ever.

Bella, I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of SOA. I realized that I had already seen the S1 finale, but I couldn't remember all of it. REALLY pissed at Jax sleeping with Wendy even though I know he and Tara didn't even know what they were doing ("what is this we have?"). But still, I was mad. Finally seeing the whole Donna thing play out just made me practically cry...well, I whined and cringed at least. SOOO painful...for everyone really. At least I can see how upset Clay is now whereas I hadn't known that it bothered him. Of course, him lying to Jax is just not cool and I actually remember that from watching it last year.

Anywho, I told hubby we should start watching Burn Notice now!!! Smile

I always cry when I watch what happens to Donna, but I'm a big softie....I'm a crier!!!! One of my husbands relatives has season 1 of BSG, so I'm gonna borrow it this week and get started.....I'll keep you updated!!!

Bella

Awesome! I'll let ya know when we start watching Burn Notice! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm

willgirl wrote:Leverage! That show is awesome!
ooooo..me too, me too! I love that show!
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 am

howie wrote:
willgirl wrote:Leverage! That show is awesome!
ooooo..me too, me too! I love that show!

Gonna check it out, sounds awesome!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:47 am

I watched 1 epi of Leverage and it was good, but I didn't know the characters, so I didn't really get into it. I already have too many shows to watch! Razz Lol
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm

New episode of the office...a clip show!? Seriously? lame...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Parker is my hero. That's all I have to say.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:04 pm

started Medium from season 1 , because it was on telly and i got hooked and yesterday watched episode from season 6, so different. Allison looks almost worn out.
Anyway I love season 1, a lot, so far xD
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 am

Bella, hubby and I started Burn Notice! And we're hooked! We've seen the first 3 epis. Thanks SO much for the suggestion!!! Any luck with BSG yet? Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 am

Meegs82 wrote:Bella, hubby and I started Burn Notice! And we're hooked! We've seen the first 3 epis. Thanks SO much for the suggestion!!! Any luck with BSG yet? Smile

Not yet, but only because Hubby's uncle has to find it first....haha, their house is a little cramped. As soon as he does though he is dropping it off to me at work so I can start straight away.

The first three episodes are pretty slow, it totally gets better and season 2 is so awesome that I'm having hubby download season 3 for me, because I HAVE to watch it!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 am

They were a little slow, but still interesting enough to hold our attention. The end of every epi keeps you hooked 'cuz Michael gets another clue as to how to track down the person that burned him. An over-arcing plotline, I love it! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 am

Meegs82 wrote:They were a little slow, but still interesting enough to hold our attention. The end of every epi keeps you hooked 'cuz Michael gets another clue as to how to track down the person that burned him. An over-arcing plotline, I love it! Smile

Yup, and it just keeps getting better......plus Michael's wicked hot!! I think it's his character more than anything though. I also like the way it's narrated, I think it's a neat idea and the editing is pretty cool too.

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 am

Ya, the editing is very unique and works well with the tone of the show. Ya, the actor, Jeffrey Donovan, isn't really all that hot. I mean, he's good-looking and well-built, but not "oh-my-God-drop-dead-gorgeous." But the character is just SO charismatic and amazingly good at what he does that it makes him hot.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Ya, the editing is very unique and works well with the tone of the show. Ya, the actor, Jeffrey Donovan, isn't really all that hot. I mean, he's good-looking and well-built, but not "oh-my-God-drop-dead-gorgeous." But the character is just SO charismatic and amazingly good at what he does that it makes him hot.

TOTALLY!! I just found the Burn Notice thread, it's gonna be my new fave, I think!!! Haha!!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm not a CSI:Miami loyal viewer (hardly a casual one) but I think I might have hit the jackpot tonight: Malcom McDowell, Michael Madsen and Rob Zombie directing in LA. Seriously? This is like, my entire youth all rolled into a colorful, yellow-tinted package. What an awesome episode.

ETA: Nevermind, Billy Frakking Gibbons is here too. I think I died and went to heaven.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Warehouse 13 is finally starting in Australia. Im looking forward to watching it!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 pm

I am officially obsessed with Criminal Minds. I have watched all of Season One and now wait for my Box set to arrive to watch Seasons 2-4. I have seen all of Season 5. This is the best show EVER! I am on the edge of my seat from start to finish.

I think David Boreanaz and Shemar Moore should have their own show - playing FBI agents of course cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:22 pm

I need to watch the new office episode right now!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Oh the list is so long of shows I must watch...but other true obsessions? Well that is Chuck and BSG of course Very Happy

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 am

Castle!!!!

Anyone else see that preview for the next episode. Holy crap I can't wait!

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Well i unfortunately have a crazy TV obsession, and so does my dad.
ATM i am loving
-Modern family
-united states or tara
-Californication
-Dexter (HOMG the ending!!!!!!)
-family guy
-Simpsons
-Desperate housewives
- The mentalist
-Lie to me!!!! gah i love that guy!!!

so that is all the TV shows, that i can think of, there are a few more though :L
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
&#9829; Maroon 5 &#9829;
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next