Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Dreams!!!! Empty Dreams!!!!

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:19 am

I had this dream last night that was so weird. Like I went to this carnival thing with a bunch of the girls from gym and my coach whose only like 25, and married but has no kids, had a daughter and I had to watch her daughter, but we went on all these like really scry rides, and we went on this ferris wheel one of those HUGE ones and I'm SUPER scared of heights, especially on Ferris Wheels and we got stuck at the top and she started crying and wanting her mom... So i threw her off the Ferris Wheel to her mom.... I think she caught her, but I can't remember.... SO WEIRD!!

Anyone else have weird dreams?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Dreams!!!! Empty Re: Dreams!!!!

Post by Zeddie Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:24 am

I had this weird dream a while ago where I was kidnapped with a bunch of girls in a tent at my school playground. after a while we broke out of it and this overweight guy who kidnapped us started to chase after us. then Horation Caine from CSI: Miami saved me. (this was when I had an obession with him) It was scary.
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Dreams!!!! 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 am

fat guys chasing people are kind of scary!!! Sad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:09 am

I know!!

one time I had this dream that Warrick Brown and Nick Stokes (from CSI) saved me from a burning building. such a nice dream cuz they didn't have any shirts on Razz
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:19 pm

I had this dream when I was little that I was on Front Rd. and this monster truck came and drove over our car. I always thought this really happened in real life for the longest time!!! Razz
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

-- Henry Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:51 am

Last night I had this fream that I was anorexic and I had to go to rehab. when I got there, there was this guy how handed me a peice of bread and I had to hold on to it. while I was walking there, there was this girl tying her shoe. she looked at the bread and the girl next to her said that is wasn't time. In the rehab it was like a supermarket. all healthy foods. we had to spend at least 50$ and eat all the food. but the alise were dead ends. so this guy ran through all the back alise. It was very wierd...
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

-- Henry Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 pm

We all (cousins) lived at Nonna's again, and the house caught fire and someone was stuck inside... But it was in cartoon...

Oh and that I was a successful heart surgeon (I wish!) and somehow I'd screwed up my own heart and I had to perform open heart surgery on myself... That was interesting....
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down