Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at An Evening of Dreams Fundraiser

+2
ForensicMama
willgirl
6 posters

Go down

Emily at An Evening of Dreams Fundraiser Empty Emily at An Evening of Dreams Fundraiser

Post by willgirl Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:06 am

Thanks to Evi!

Emily Deschanel at "An Evening Of New Dreams with Somaly Mam" fundraiser to combat human trafficking, Beverly Hills. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Emily at An Evening of Dreams Fundraiser Empty Re: Emily at An Evening of Dreams Fundraiser

Post by ForensicMama Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:11 am

She looks beautiful! And I'm so glad to see that they have fundraisers to combat human trafficking. The Northwest, especially Seattle, is one of the biggest places where young girls, women, and children are trafficked. It's really a tragedy. Sad
Once again I'm amazed at how selfless Emily can be. I don't know her personally, but she goes out of her way to support these fundraisers. I think it's indicator of how big her heart must be. So many people in Hollywood can be so self-righteous and materialistic, but she even thinks twice about the things she wears and puts in her home. I think that's cool. I'm down with that. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Emily at An Evening of Dreams Fundraiser Empty Re: Emily at An Evening of Dreams Fundraiser

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:54 pm

that dress does not flatter her body at all, but she's amzingly beautiful.... Her hair is soo shiny!

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:56 am

her eyes are amazing. and thats good that someone is bringing attention to the issue of human trafficking. i did a presentation at my college on that topic. it was horrifying the stuff that happens.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by EDDB Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:51 am

gosh she is just dazzling!
EDDB
EDDB
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : "Coffee... and Pie!"
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:38 am

Lo wrote:her eyes are amazing. and thats good that someone is bringing attention to the issue of human trafficking. i did a presentation at my college on that topic. it was horrifying the stuff that happens.

My college raised thousands of dollars for a couple who were/are rescuing young girls from trafficking rings in India. It's awesome that the word is getting out. The more that know about it, the less that have to be effected by it negatively.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:17 am

absolutely stunning.............she is beautiful................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down