Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy dreams?

Go down

Crazy dreams? Empty Crazy dreams?

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:45 am

So Have you had any wacky dreams you just wanna share with people? I had one that was pretty interesting. I was a waitress for an ihop type restaurant but it had a bar. And in my dream Scott Patterson (Luke from Gilmore Girls) was my dad and my boss and I owed him like $12 in gas money because he was able to leave the restaurant because i was there working. Even though my shift was all day =] and one of my dinner customers was Lauren Barlow from Barlowgirls and she had ordered a baked potato, but someone had put pudding in it (??) so I had to go back and have it fixed, but no one liked me because I was the bosses daughter, so I had to fix the problem myself and I got yelled at by my "dad"... I don't remember clearly what happens between here and me crying and him hugging me. Then I woke up. It was odd and very celebrity filled... Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum