Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams....

+6
MoonlightGardenias
DBCrazy
Fluffernutter
Meegs82
Shakari
Teardropsonmyguitar
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dreams.... Empty Dreams....

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:51 pm

I don't know if this is a good place to put this, but has anyone else ever had a dream with Emily in it? I did.

We were at my church and they were having some kind of picnic (note, in my dream Emily is not a vegan) and I don't know why she was there, but I was really mad at people in my church so I sat next to Emily and we were talking about what our favorite things were. Then we went for a walk and I met Carrie Underwood. lol. Anyway in my dream Emily and I became fast friends and she wanted to hang out more, then she left, and thats when i woke up.

Anyways, if you've had a dream with Emily in it, share.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Dreams.... Empty Re: Dreams....

Post by Shakari Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:39 am

A few weeks ago I had a dream that her car broke down in front of my house and she rang my doorbell. I pretended I didn't know who she was, for some reason. We went to the mall in my car and played practical jokes on people... (my audio teacher was telling us all of his ideas for practical jokes that day, so I'd imagine that's why it was incorporated into my dream) Then, suddenly I couldn't find her. She had taken my car and driven off! I walked home. (Which, in real life would have taken...forever. The mall is like 25 miles from my house) When I got home she was sitting in my living room watching TV. She looked all pissed and said "There you are! Where the hell did you go?!" The ground started shaking, and then I woke up.

XD None of my dreams ever make any sense.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:53 am

oh please! As if mine ever did. When I was six I had a recurring dream that the pillsbury doughboy and ate too much dough and terrorized the town. When I was five I had another recurring dream of the McDonalds characters (back when there were characters- not just ronald) sat on the roof tops of my neighbors houses on foggy mornings and made fun of me on my way to school. Then I had a dream that they were going to blow up my next door neighbors house (and I hate loud noises like explosions) so i went to my friends house like 3 houses down and her dad was running around the house opening all the windows so they could hear the explosion.

Thats why i never put to much credence in dream analysis because nothing i dream about could be analyzed except that i have a very creative mind. ha. But i like dream, she doesn't come off as someone who says hell very often, but who knows. Very Happy

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:35 am

sat on the roof tops of my neighbors houses on foggy mornings and made fun of me on my way to school. Then I had a dream that they were going to blow up my next door neighbors house (and I hate loud noises like explosions) so i went to my friends house like 3 houses down and her dad was running around the house opening all the windows so they could hear the explosion.

I seriously could NOT stop laughing when I read this! I always knew those creepy McDonalds characters were not to be trusted. I KNEW it!
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Shakari wrote:
sat on the roof tops of my neighbors houses on foggy mornings and made fun of me on my way to school. Then I had a dream that they were going to blow up my next door neighbors house (and I hate loud noises like explosions) so i went to my friends house like 3 houses down and her dad was running around the house opening all the windows so they could hear the explosion.

I seriously could NOT stop laughing when I read this! I always knew those creepy McDonalds characters were not to be trusted. I KNEW it!

I know seriously! Must be why they don't appear in any mcDonalds promos. But Ronald was always the ringleader, how come he's still around? And creepier than ever. I mean really? But see, I share in common with Booth. I too am scared of clowns.

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:04 pm

I had a dream that my parents were having this dinner party and Emily and her entire family were invited. So, she shows up with her mom, dad, and sister and I walk up to say hi to her, fully expecting her to give me a hug and she completely ignores me! LOL During dinner, she talks to everyone BUT me and then when it's time for them to leave, she smiles weakly and says goodbye.

The dream kinda pissed me off. Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:07 pm

aw, thats depressing. Though not as depressing as my creepy mcdonalds dreams... I would have made her talk to me and be like "Yo biotch what's your problem" maybe i wouldn't use 'biotch'

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:27 am

I didn't have a dream with Emily, mine had the creepy woman from Girl in the Fridge. I was late for English class and I had a headache so I went to the nurse to get some motrin and the creepy lady and her boyfriend were in the nurse's office. I asked for medicine and she said "sure hold on a second, I'll call Rick. He's my supplier." I totally freaked out and ran away and the hallway was all made of windows and the shades all snapped down so it was dark and terrifying and I was all alone!!! It's was really freaky. Shocked pale affraid
I'm sure an Emily dream would be a LOT nicer.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:
Shakari wrote:

I know seriously! Must be why they don't appear in any mcDonalds promos. But Ronald was always the ringleader, how come he's still around? And creepier than ever. I mean really? But see, I share in common with Booth. I too am scared of clowns.

He's still around because he murdered and ate the others. pale
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:54 pm

figures. But i'm tellin ya, those guys scared the living wits outta me.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:figures. But i'm tellin ya, those guys scared the living wits outta me.
Do we have a "Guest" account now?? I've never seen that before!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Hmm.

So...yeah. Had a dream the other night. It wasn't that memorable, but we (me, Emily, and David....plus a couple other people that I didn't know), were all sitting around this big table outside a cafe', kind of like the one in Yanks In The U.K.. Anyway, we were all talking and laughing, and Emily and I were apparently really great friends or something. The weird part is that David kept talking and laughing loudly with this chair. I'm not kidding. He acted like there was someone there.

Yeah...my dreams never make sense.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm

I've had a bunch of dreams with Emily in them over the past months. Of course now I can't really remember. They ranged from randomly meeting her at an event, or at a dinner or something.

Sometimes she knew who I was, other times not. Some dreams had Zooey thrown in as well so it was a double dose of Deschanel. Wh00t alliteration.

Next time I have a dream with her in it, I should post it. I haven't had one in a while. And I'm pretty sure all the dreams she's in, she's in as Emily not Brennan.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Last night, I had this dream where I was at this fancy dinner thing and Emily was there. She was sitting at a separate table and some guy was sitting with me; I didn't recognize him. He looked at Emily and she was eating a giant yellow-colored melon or something. She was holding it with both hands and was gorging herself on it. Yellow stuff covered her mouth and hands. The guy looked stunned and I just said, "she always eats like that."

So...bizarre!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Okay, another dream. I can't really remember it all, but there was a big convention or auction or some celebrity event going on. I was there (I think I was actually a celebrity) and Emily was there. I kept looking for her and I would spot her and try to go and talk to her and I swear she kept avoiding me. It was like she'd see me coming and move on to talk to someone else. I never caught her.

Whenever Emily is in my dreams, it seems that she is always avoiding me or pretending she doesn't know me, even though I have met her, so I would think that she would at least say "hi." Does anyone do dream analysis? Smile I'd like to investigate 'cuz "I don't know what that means." Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Wow, Meegs, Emily seems to often star in your dreams! I get Brennan, Booth (and Buffy and Angel) more than I get David and Emily.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:05 pm

I think I've had Booth and Brennan a couple of times. But then, it was still like we were all filming an episode. Smile I think once, it was strictly B&B and not E&D. Ya, Emily pops up quite a bit. Probably 'cuz she's a role model to me. I also hear about her quite a bit from my friend who is her cousin. I sometimes constantly get Deschanel family updates. Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:53 pm

who know her cousin? thats so awesome! I had a dream last night that she and David were having a baby. In my dream there was no Jaime so it was ok. But they wanted to keep it a secret from the rest of the cast, but then she went into labor on the set and everyone was like, "You were pregnant?"
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:23 pm

That's great, pageant! Smile Ya, her cousin is a family friend.

I had a dream, no Emily this time, but David was in it. It was a very sad dream because one of my closest friends died. I was at her funeral and David was sitting next to me with his feet propped up on a table. He was sitting there, smiling smugly as he glanced down at his socks and shoes. It was like he wanted me to admire them or something. I had to laugh when I woke up. Of course, it was also a terrible dream because of my friend dying.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 pm

A bit off topic but sometimes I have very...ummm... vivid dreams about B&B (E&D?). It's always like late-night-show or some kind of adult TV channel - very revealing and daring... Embarassed
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 am

mereva wrote:A bit off topic but sometimes I have very...ummm... vivid dreams about B&B (E&D?). It's always like late-night-show or some kind of adult TV channel - very revealing and daring... Embarassed

prepping you for the big moment? I've had vivid dreams like that before but none with David or Emily. I had a dream like that but it was with John Francis Daley... hehe
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:36 pm

I had a semi-vivid dream with David once. We were dating and making out...A LOT. Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 am

Meegs82 wrote:I had a semi-vivid dream with David once. We were dating and making out...A LOT. Razz

naughty naughty! Haha! I had a dream last night with David and Emily. David was my personal driver and Emily was my sister...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 am

I think I've had a couple of dreams. None that I remember.

But I do remember one that I had about TJ Thyne. I wrote this down somewhere on this board... Anyway, I was at some sort of book club with the fans from his website and we were all waiting for TJ to arrive. And he came in and he was totally overweight and hairy, his hair was all grown out, he was wearing gray sweat pants (gag) with birkenstock sandals (double gag), a tee shirt and a gray hoodie. Turned out that all of TJ's droolicious hotness was movie magic. (cries)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:16 am

NOOOOOOOO! You've totally turned me off to TJ now!! I'll think of that image for now on! hehe!

did you wake up in a cold sweat?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum