Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T?

+22
MoonlightGardenias
sweetie_dude
Zeddie
Cassiopeia
agnerka81
jagglebells
bonesrocksnz
bcriet
CheeseBK
CanadianBones
ToZiKa
DBCrazy
missdebra87
*Vodzu*
Shakari
VentiGirl
BonesAngel
ScienceLove&Pie
BonesInOz
Secateurs
fairytales_end
ForensicMama
26 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T?

Post by Shakari Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 pm

ScienceLove&Pie wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:"Is that what you do when you get into trouble? You feed people?"
I love it! Brennan summed up what Booth does to get out of trouble in one sentence!!! Lol!

Gotta admit it works...he shows up on your door with Thai and that grin...how can one help but to bend to his will?

Loving the story, Ma.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T?

Post by ForensicMama Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Shakari wrote:
Gotta admit it works...he shows up on your door with Thai and that grin...how can one help but to bend to his will? .
[insert dirty word] Laughing

Thanks, ladies! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:31 pm

"Ten minutes, cher."

"Thanks, Caroline."

"Don't you lay your charm on me, young man. You get to talk to your brother, now go do it. Don't keep yackin' my ear off."

Booth smiled and opened the door.

"And cher?"

He turned.

"Don't you dare call me unless it's worth draggin' me outta bed for. Not 'til the sun is shinin' at least."

"Will do, Caroline."

Booth walked into the private room. Jared was sitting behind the table, looking down at his cuffed hands.

"Hey, Jared."

"Seeley. You're the only man I know who wears a suit well past midnight."

"Yeah--It's been a long day."

"Yeah, Tempe told me you guys are trying to catch an accomplice?"

Booth looked up sharply. "Bones visits you?"

"Every once in a while." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Booth couldn't get it out of his head. Bones--his partner--visits his brother? "What--do you talk about?" He tried to be nonchalant, too.

"Stuff."

"Stuff?"

Jared was beginning to catch on. He smiled. "Don't get worked up, Seeley."

"I'm not getting worked up. I was just asking--making conversation."

"Really. Would you... like to know?"

"Sure." Hopefully that didn't sound too eager.

"Sex, mostly."

Booth's glare grew cold, his teeth clenched together.

Jared began to laugh. "Seeley! I'm f-cking joking, man!" After a few seconds, he caught his breath. "Seriously, though? We talk about you."

"Me?"

"And it's not like it's that way because of my arrest, either. When we went out--"

"I don't wanna hear this."

"Why?"

"I dunno--It feels like I'm eavesdropping into Bones' private life."

"Seeley, you are her private life." Jared laughed. "I figure that it was probably best that she knocked my ass to the ground. It was not a match made in heaven. Friends? Yes. Lovers? No way."

"Woah. Back up. She did what?"

"Pushed me off a bar stool. Then she chewed my ass out when Tafett got you."

"Why?"

"I'm not proud of myself, Seeley. Let's just say that the reason you're here is because your partner really must love you. I'm sorry I wasn't a better brother to you." He began to chuckle a little sardonically. "Can you believe it took three months of drying up in prison to say those words to you?"

"It's OK, Jared. Because I know you meant them. If you were drunk, I'd probably not have taken them to heart." Booth stood up and walked to the other side, then hugged his brother. "I love you, Jared."

"I love you, too. You should probably let go of me before they offer us a conjugal trailer."

Booth let go of his brother. "Listen, Jer--The reason I came here was because I didn't get a chance to tell you thanks. I know you lost your job because of me."

"Chances are, I would've lost it anyway."

"Yeah, for drinking. Saving your brother's life shouldn't be one of those reasons." He sighed. "I'm talking to the judge that's overseeing your case."

"Think they'll give me a slap on the wrist for falsifying paperwork and stealing a body from the FBI?"

"No, Jared. Probably not. But I've gotta do something. You're my brother."

"Thought you weren't 'saving me' any more."

"This is different, Jared. You didn't get into this mess because you got drunk and drove into a telephone pole. You got into this mess because you did the right thing. I want you to know that I'm proud of you."

Jared nodded. "That's good to hear--especially coming from my brother."

The guard knocked on the window.

Booth smiled at his brother and let himself be let out. As he walked by the glass window, he looked back at his brother. Jeez, he felt guilty--and proud. Guilty and proud. He waved one last time. Jared raised cuffed hands as the guard led him out of the room and down the hall toward his cell.

Last edited by ForensicMama on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:32 pm

This is great, Mama! Right here waiting on the next post! And I love your sig that you have to go with it!!!

Ooo! You posted the next part while I was posting this!!! Yay!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:29 pm

love this story, mama
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:22 pm

I love it too
can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 am

Mama,

I love how fast you update. This is a great story. Feels like an episode, keeps me guessing, very well paced.

Venessa

P.S. - Did anyone else notice that Bones mentioned that the tazer marks were in a different spot on the author guy's neck, yet that info led nowhere?
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 am

VentiGirl wrote:

P.S. - Did anyone else notice that Bones mentioned that the tazer marks were in a different spot on the author guy's neck, yet that info led nowhere?

Thanks everyone! Very Happy

Vanessa, I noticed that-- The taser marks were angled and he had them on his chest as well... Which led me to wonder if HH was going to throw in another episode...? I guess we'll see. In the meantime, I'm impatient, so I'm writing a fic! lol
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:12 am

"Facility's clear," Perotta said, smiling.

"Thanks, Perotta," Booth grinned back.

Another irrational wave of--something--washed through Brennan as she walked past the two.

"Find anything? A pipe bomb? A shoe bomb? A bomb made out of old sneakers? A book of matches?" Hodgins asked, sounding a little irate.

"The bomb squad said it was clean, Dr. Hodgins. I'm just doing my job. Just like you."

"Yeah, well, we've wasted twelve hours. So, excuse me while I go do my work."

"Touchy," Perotta whispered as Hodgins pushed past.

"He just wants to catch the guy. He and Bones were buried a couple of years ago by the Gravedigger, so--"

Perotta smiled. "No harm, no foul." She sighed. "Well, I'll see you back at headquarters."

Booth shook his head, "You make it sound like we're superheroes."

When she had gotten outside, she slid her sunglasses on, cursing under her breath. "Damn if he wasn't so charming." One smile from the man, and she was a gooey teenager all over again.

Booth put his hands in his pockets and walked onto the forensic platform where his partner was sitting, looking at x-rays. "Need any help, Bones?"

"You seem to be doing just fine without me," she replied coolly. The words registered and even she noticed the icy bite in her voice.

Booth sighed, looked around to make sure nobody was looking their way. Then he bent toward her, spun her chair around forcefully, and with both hands on the arms of her office chair, he moved to within fractions of an inch of her face. "Perotta and I are friends. I flirt, yeah-- But I don't want anything more from her."

"You can do anything you want. It's your sex life. Not mine." She pushed her chair back and walked away.

"Bones, this isn't over."

She looked back at him wordlessly, then escaped to her office. What was happening to her? One second, she was calm. The next, she was wildly emotional.

Before she could reach her office, a scream burst out from Angela's office. Immediately, thoughts of the heart in the box from Epps sprung to mind and all feet took flight to Angela's office.

"Angela, you OK?" Booth asked.

"Babe!" Hodgins wasn't too far behind and neither were Cam and Angela.

"Angela, what's wrong?"

Angela looked like she was either on the verge of tears or a furious outburst when she turned toward her friends. "Somebody wiped my harddrive. Everything's lost. All my files-- Everything I was working with. Every--" She shook her head and Hodgins took her into his arms.

"It's OK, Angie."

"No, it's not OK. I don't think I can crack that code now. The Cryptanalysis program's gone. I was worried as it was that it wouldn't have been able to decipher the code in time as it was-- I'm sorry, Bren."

Brennan shook her head. "It's fine, Angela. We'll just have to find other evidence. The answer is always right in front of us."

In the background, Booth turned with his hands on his hips and kicked the door frame. "Shit."

"Calm down, Booth," Cam whispered.

"I'm not gonna calm down. This was the Accomplice's plan from the start. Fake bomb threat, sneaking in as one of them, destroy the evidence." He looked at Cam. "Where's the boxes?"

"Under lock and key in the old Gormogon Vault. There's no way that the Accomplice could've gotten to it. Too many security codes to bypass."

"Who among you has experience in deciphering code?" Sweets asked.

Everyone pointed at Angela. She rolled her eyes, "Great. Now I feel even worse."

"Zack could've done it," Hodgins muttered under his breath.

All eyes looked at him.

Sweets grinned. "I've got an idea."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Dr. Sweets," Cam said.

"Dr. Addy is completely harmless."

"Except for the fact that he plunged a knife into a man's chest," Cam replied. Everyone made looks or nods of agreement. Off from Sweets' look, Cam added, "Didn't he?"

Everyone looked at Sweets.

"Tell me that Zack isn't in jail wrongfully," Brennan said, stepping closer to Sweets.

"Due to legal constraints--"

"Screw your legal constraints, Sweets. Tell me that Zack isn't in jail for a crime he didn't commit."

"Bones," Booth whispered, pulling on her arm. She shrugged it free, keeping her eyes on Sweets.

"Listen, guys. Not only did Dr. Addy swear me to secrecy, but because of Ethical Bylaws--"

"He didn't," Brennan concluded. "Zack didn't kill anybody. And you kept this a secret from me?"

"He asked me to."

"My assistant, my friend, is in jail and you couldn't overlook your ethics?"

"Technically, he did commit a crime, just not the one he was jailed for. Dr. Brennan, I'm sorry--"

"I need my space," Brennan replied, walking out of the office.

"Bones--" Booth ran after her.

All eyes returned to Sweets. "Look, guys. I'm really sorry. I didn't know what to do--"

Hodgins was the first to give Sweets a non-threatening look. He smiled slightly. "It's OK, man," he patted his shoulder. "You did what you had to. Brennan just--She'll be OK." He put his hands into his pockets and walked out of the room.

"You did the proper thing, Dr. Sweets." Cam walked out of the room.

"You're going to go get Zack, aren't you?" Angela asked when they were left alone.

Sweets nodded. "He won't hurt anyone and he's the only one who knows patterns like he does."

Angela stood up and got her jacket. "I'm coming with you."
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Mama, this is soooo good! This last post had two of my favorite Booth's in it.

When he's real touchy and he gets in real close to Bones
"Ï flirt, yeah--..."
and when's he's on the verge of just losing it
"In the background, Booth turned with his hands on his hips and kicked the door frame. 'Shit.'".

More ... more ...
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:09 pm

This is an awesome story. I need more. Please post soon. Love this story. Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh we will have Zack back....
can't wait for more!
And I LOVE jealous Bones......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:21 am

Yeah Zack!
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:12 am

Thanks!!! Very Happy I'm glad that you're all enjoying it! Very Happy

They drove in silence for the first several miles with Brennan looking out the window and Booth glancing over at her every few seconds.

"Can you believe he didn't tell us?' Brennan asked, watching the shrubbery and parked vehicles pass by.

"The kid was just doing his job, Bones."

"All this time, Booth... I've been under the impression that Zack murdered someone. I feel so..."

"Hurt?"

She nodded. "I don't think I'll be able to fully forgive Sweets."

"Bones, I don't think he meant to--"

"Are you taking his side now? I thought you disliked him."

"I tease him, Bones, but I don't hate him."

Brennan shook her head. "I can't believe this."

"Bones, don't you think you're being a little irrational? He was only doing what he had to to keep his job. You would've done the same thing."

"No. No, Booth. I wouldn't. If it came down to honesty and losing my job or keeping the truth from someone and keeping my job, I'd choose honesty."

"And lose your job... as a Forensic Anthropologist? Bones, you live for your job."

"In all honesty, I would be easily hired somewhere else, but that's not the point. The point is, he lied to me, Booth. I had already conformed my thoughts around this new idea that Zack was a killer. Now I have to not only live with the fact that I viewed him that way, but I have to create a new set of thoughts on the subject... And I resent that you called me irrational. I'm never irrational."

"What about the way you've been treating Agent Perotta... I'd call that irrational."

Brennan looked sharply over at him. "Stop the car."

"What?"

"Stop the car!"

Booth pulled over.

Brennan jumped out.

Booth hopped out, "Bones, just get back inside."

By then, Brennan was standing almost in the middle of the road. She turned. "I find you highly provoking and irritating. I'll call a cab."

"Look, I'm sorry, Bones. I'm sorry!"

"You are not. You're only saying that because I'm angry at you."

"For mentioning Perotta?"

"For knowing that it would make me angry and dropping her name althemore. I'm calling a taxi back to the lab. Don't follow me, Booth." Brennan continued across the street. Three-Quarters of the way across the street, wheels screeched around the corner.

Booth turned around in time to see the truck barreling down the road towards Brennan.

"Bones!" was the only word he got out as he ran toward her and dove on top of her, slamming her back into the concrete.

The truck continued on its way, throwing something out the window. The item rolled until it stopped beside a car's wheel.

Booth rolled onto his back. "Stay here." He jumped to his feet, pulled out his gun, and ran toward the vehicle although it was a useless pursuit. "FBI!" The truck disappeared around another corner. He slowed, putting his hands on his hips and looked around. He spotted a man and a woman on the sidewalk. "You see anything?"

The woman shook her head. "Sorry. It happened so fast."

Booth nodded and looked back toward Brennan. He jogged back to her and helped her to her feet.

She tried to touch her right scapula.

Booth inspected it tenderly. The back of her shirt was torn and blood was seeping through the light blue material of her blouse. "My place is only a couple of blocks away. We can clean up there."

"You'll need a new shirt. The back is covered in oil now." Her eyes fell to the wheel of the parked car. "What's that?"

Booth walked over to it and picked it up. It was a broken brick, smoothed on the edges with a white piece of printer paper rubber-banded to it. He unwound it and looked at the sheet. "Back off." A little cliche, but apparently the Accomplice was a psycho and not a poet. Something slipped to the ground. He bent and picked it up. It was a small newspaper article. The title read: FBI Captures Gravedigger. The word "Captures" was crossed out with a thick red permanent marker.

Brennan walked up to him and looked over his shoulder, inspecting the items.

"Well, if there was any doubt that there was an Accomplice, there isn't any more," Booth whispered.

Last edited by ForensicMama on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 am

I was lurking at just the right time. Good going, Mama. More of B/B tension, and now confirmation on The Accomplice!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:33 am

Oh I was hoping for some fluff in the car, then they fight....I was hoping for some fluff outside the car and a truck tries to run them down....I was hoping for some fluff after the accomplice got away and the chapter ends....
so here I am, still waiting for that fluff to finally come out of hiding....

*taps foot inpatiently*

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 am

Be patient... hehehehe Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:01 am

*gets a cramp in the damn foot and has to try to tap with the other one now*

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesrocksnz Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:15 am

I am so enjoying reading your fan fics in fact I think I prefer them sometimes to the shows story line.

bonesrocksnz
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:21 am

ToZiKa wrote:Oh I was hoping for some fluff in the car, then they fight....I was hoping for some fluff outside the car and a truck tries to run them down....I was hoping for some fluff after the accomplice got away and the chapter ends....
so here I am, still waiting for that fluff to finally come out of hiding....

*taps foot inpatiently*
ForensicMama wrote:Be patient... hehehehe Wink
ToZiKa wrote:*gets a cramp in the damn foot and has to try to tap with the other one now*
ToZiKa, obviously Mama has no sympathy for us. She's writing the story, not sitting on the other end having to wait for it!! Crying or Very sad
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 am

bonesrocksnz wrote:I am so enjoying reading your fan fics in fact I think I prefer them sometimes to the shows story line.
I agree wholeheartedly!! I was thinking just last night when I was reading that HH needs to start reading here. It's all good!

Mama, you gonna do extra-duty while we're being preempted for a few weeks???
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 am

DBCrazy wrote:
bonesrocksnz wrote:I am so enjoying reading your fan fics in fact I think I prefer them sometimes to the shows story line.
I agree wholeheartedly!! I was thinking just last night when I was reading that HH needs to start reading here. It's all good!

I'll probably swear that I wont, but a week into it I'll have an awesome storyline and want to write it... I already do have an awesome storyline...
Dang it, if I can't get an episode, then I'll write my own friggin episodes!!! Razz
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:52 am

ForensicMama wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

I'll probably swear that I wont, but a week into it I'll have an awesome storyline and want to write it... I already do have an awesome storyline...
Dang it, if I can't get an episode, then I'll write my own friggin episodes!!! Razz
Yea!! Yea!! She does love us! Mama, do you want me to get Booth to bring you over some dinner while you're stuck in the house at the keyboard in the zone??
hungry Want something from Wong Fu's?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Mmmmmmmmm Wong Fu's!!!! Razz Thanks, All! Next chap is all fluff...

Cam walked out of her office, putting her cell phone in her pocket. She slid her card through the scanner and walked onto the forensic platform.

"What's wrong?" Hodgins asked.

"Somebody just tried to run over Dr. Brennan."

"Is she OK?"

"Minor scratches."

"Dude... It has to be the Accomplice, right? It's the only thing that makes sense."

"Whoever it was threw a note out the window. It was wrapped around a rock or something. They're going to bring it by once they've cleaned up."

"That's just freaky scary."

"I agree. Whoever this is has a nasty temper--and how," she said, shaking her head and crossing her arms. Then her attention was brought away from Hodgins to movement at the other end of the lab. Her mouth dropped slightly. Then she smiled.

Hodgins turned on his stool. A huge grin spread across his face and he laughed.

The two went to the other end of the lab. Sweets and Angela were walking through the double doors. Angela had her arm interlinked with Zack's and was radiating.

Hodgins ran down the stairs and took Zack into a bear hug. "Good to see you out of your Crazy Boy Clothes."

"Dr. Sweets brought me a set of street clothes. As it turns out, we wear similar sizes. The slacks are a little long, however--"

Cam walked toward the group and hugged Zack. "Hi, Zackaroni."

"Dr. Saroyan, you're looking well."

She smiled and looked at Sweets. "I hope that you didn't sneak Zack out in your knapsack, Dr. Sweets."

"That's physically impossible," Zack said.

"I abode by the rules," Sweets assured her.

Hodgins laughed and patted Zack on the back. "God, I missed this guy."

"I agree. It's good to have you back..." Then Angela added, smiling, "Z-Man."

"I assume that you are all using epithets as a way to express your affection for me. I assure you that it isn't necessary. I know you all like me."

"No." Angela said, shaking her head. "We love you, Zack."

Zack smiled, feeling thankful to be around his friends once again in a familiar setting. "So, Dr. Sweets tells me that you're trying to decipher a code?"

Cam wrapped her arm around Zack's free arm, Angela on one side and Cam on the other. "This way," Cam said.

"Where's Dr. Brennan?"

Cam slowed. "Somebody tried to run over her a few minutes ago, but she's OK. She's with Booth."

Sweets spoke up. "I'd put money on it that it was the Accomplice. Whoever this is has evaded capture for so long... Even when Tafett was arrested, he--or she--let her go to trial without saying a word--Even Tafett wouldn't give us a name--"

"Meaning...?"

"Meaning, that whoever this is is amoral. This person will do anything to avoid imprisonment. Even going to the extent of trying to kill Dr. Brennan just to prove a point. I don't think any of us should go out alone. The Accomplice has an agenda and to meet that agenda, he will destroy anyone or anything in his path."

"Good thing she was with Agent Booth, then," Zack said.

Angela still looked out of sorts.

"You OK?" Hodgins asked.

"I--I just hate this whole crimefighting thing sometimes."

Hodgins hugged her. "Hey, it's gonna be OK, Angie."

She wrapped her arms around him. "I'm glad you're here, Hodgins."

"I'll always be here for you. Always by your side." He kissed her forehead.

"Coming?" Zack asked, making a gesture with his arm, waving it.

Hodgins smiled.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Zack! I miss him. I'm looking forward to the fluff Wink

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next