Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T?

+22
MoonlightGardenias
sweetie_dude
Zeddie
Cassiopeia
agnerka81
jagglebells
bonesrocksnz
bcriet
CheeseBK
CanadianBones
ToZiKa
DBCrazy
missdebra87
*Vodzu*
Shakari
VentiGirl
BonesAngel
ScienceLove&Pie
BonesInOz
Secateurs
fairytales_end
ForensicMama
26 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T? - Page 8 Empty Re: The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T?

Post by ToZiKa Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 pm

*stands next to nicole and looks too*

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T? - Page 8 Empty Re: The Accomplice in the Story (A Finale Fic) T?

Post by *Vodzu* Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Raises above the two and looks impatient :]
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:38 am

*holds hand above eyes looking to the horizon*

Mama, are you out there? Are you okay?

I think Agnerka has passed out on the floor! Agnerka, are you okay??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by agnerka81 Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:09 am

DBCrazy wrote:*holds hand above eyes looking to the horizon*

Mama, are you out there? Are you okay?

I think Agnerka has passed out on the floor! Agnerka, are you okay??

I'm okay Laughing, hoping for another chapter before I have to go to work today crosses fingers
agnerka81
agnerka81
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : This is my obsession, BONES, as far as obsessions go its not that bad...right?
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:03 am

mama are you there??? agnerka wants a new chapter...as does me and toz *vodzu* and db and ummm lots of others..

*looks up then down. to the left then the right* :still no chapter: *is sad*
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:09 am

you are signed on mama now update..please
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 am

Ooh. I came for a quickie before I go home. *sad* It's late before I can get on again. Crying or Very sad I think we need to send a search party out for Mama!

bestfriends Mama! Where are you??? Are you okay???

Do you need a bribe? Some inspiration? A babysitter, maybe?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:11 am

Sorry for the late entry! A new chapter...

Angela hung up her cell phone. She smiled at it for a few seconds, then put it in her pocket.

"What's going on?" Hodgins asked. She and Hodgins were getting ready for bed. Their flight would leave in the morning. From the look on Angela's face, Hodgins could tell that something good had happened.

Angela took off her robe, revealing a tiny black teddy, then slid into bed next to her [new] boyfriend. "Booth flew to Brazil to get Brennan. And Brennan flew to DC to get Booth. She just landed in Brazil ten minutes ago."

"Wow..." Hodgins said. He digested the news for a second before replying, "That's hot."

"Cold shower hot," she agreed.

Hodgins shook his head adamantly, "No. That's roll-me-in-honey-and-throw-me-to-the-strippers hot."

Angela rolled her eyes and reached over Jack, pulling on the copper light cord.The room immediately grew dim. "Good night, Jack."

"You can't possibly expect me to restrain myself under these conditions," he said, tackling her to the bed and kissing her deeply, affectionately, lovingly.

--

By the time Booth arrived in Brasília, it almost one in the morning. The temperature was barely above sixty-five and a light rain had begun to fall. The poor guy was suddenly immersed in a foreign culture where everyone was speaking in Portuguese and he had only learned one word up until that point: No.

For a moment, he began to wonder what in the world he was doing half-a-world away from his comfort zone looking for a woman that could be anywhere in the city.

Maybe he should forget about 'surprising' Brennan, piece together the shattered remains of his POS cell phone, and give her a call asking for directions?

"That sounds romantic," he told himself sarcastically. "Hey, Bones, I'm here to tell you I love you. Could you give me directions to your hotel?"

"Need help?"

Booth turned to see Sonja standing behind him. She stood at least a head shorter than him.

"Yeah, I don't exactly speak Portuguese and I have no idea where I'm going."

She tipped her head toward the street. "You can share the taxi fee and I'm sure we can get you to the police station or morgue or something."

"I think this is the first time I've ever wanted to be at a morgue at one in the morning."

"That makes two of us." She looked Booth over. "Got any bags?"

"Just me and my suit. Didn't even stop to grab a tie."

"You must really love her."

"You have no idea."

--

She was out of her element. She had to think like Booth. Where would he be at one in the morning at a strange city? If he knew the name of her hotel, she'd have bet on that. But he didn't.

She laid out her bag in the hotel room and took a moment to look at herself in the mirror. She had thankfully gotten some sleep on the plane over and had changed into a black cotton dress. She thought twice about showering, but decided against it. There was no guarantee that she would find him anyway. In a city of two and a half million people, he could be anywhere.

She locked the door behind her and hailed a cab to the morgue.

The doors were locked, as she expected, but she could see a light moving around inside. She knocked lightly on the door and after a minute, a man came to the door. He gave her a curious look. "How can I help you?"

Brennan explained the reason of her visit.

"An American man was here about fifteen minutes ago. I don't speak English, but from what I understood, he was looking for an antropólogo judicial. I directed him to the Torre Palace. That's where the City of Brasília is keeping Dr. Edison."

"Obrigada." Brennan was running down the steps before the man could mutter a, "De nada," in reply.

--

"Thanks," Booth said to the woman at the front counter. He walked out of the hotel, feeling like no matter where he turned, the world was against him in some form or another. He looked at his watch. It was almost two and his morale as well as his energy was running dry.

He stepped out from beneath the overhang and waved for a taxi. The rain was coming down thicker by that time and he was really beginning to wish that he had had the sense to at least grab a change of clothing. At the time, he didn't exactly think that was important.

--

She jogged regularly. It was a release. She began to jog more often around that second year that she and Booth were partnered... and there was an obvious reason for that.

Now, she found herself running, shoes in one hand, bare feet on cold pavement, rain soaking everything she wore. She was about half a block from the hotel. The cabbie had been beyond exemplary in his inability to get her to the hotel in a timely fashion. So, she paid him and ran the last two blocks.

Through the thick sheets of rain, she could see a familiar shape. It's amazing how every curve, hillock and valley of her partner's body was etched into her memory. Even when he looked like a drowned animal in a wet suit and all fine detail was blurred by the dark night, the bright street lights, and the gray rain, he looked like the man she was searching for all along.

She slowed. Then stopped.

--

Booth reached for the cab's door and swung it open. He moved to sit inside of the taxi, but his eyes fell on Brennan. Although she could look like just about any woman, being that she was half a block from him and she she looked like a fuzzy silhouette, he knew her. He knew her because he loved her. He knew her because he saw her in his dreams as well as the waking hours of the day. He knew her because she was his other half.

He closed the taxi door and the two began to walk toward one another--half in surprise, half in uncertainty.

When she came into focus, he could agree on one thing and one thing only. She was stunning.

The dark dress she wore was clinging to her legs and stomach. Goosebumps were raised in all of the right places. Her hair, which was black and silky when wet, clung to her neck, cheeks, and the nape of her neck.

--

She walked toward him. She stopped a few feet off. It couldn't be him. Although all logical thought pointed to the fact that he was a flesh-and-blood human being, he looked like he had stepped out of her most erotic dreams. His white shirt was unbuttoned for the first three buttons, revealing soft chest hair. The sleeves were rolled up below his elbows. The moisture from the rain made the cotton cling to his tight chest and abs.

And his eyes were full of this amazing love that even she could not deny or play naive to.

But there were still some unanswered questions.

"Why didn't you see me off?"

"I didn't get the note... Why didn't you tell me that you loved me?"

"What?"

"I saw the note you wrote when you were buried in the car." He could hear his heart beating in his ears.

So could she. "How did you get a hold of that letter?"

He side-stepped her question and moved toward her. He invaded her space. She could feel his heat radiating and all she wanted to do was wrap her body around him. But she couldn't help but to try to rationalize everything that was happening. It's how she dealt.

He reached around and pulled her close with his left hand, his hot hand laying against the bare skin of her back. She couldn't help but to try to catch her breath. His touch had that effect on her, making her lung capacity drastically smaller with simple caresses--touching her hand, running his fingers along her arm, up her neck, releasing wet wisps and curls from her neck, brushing her lips.

"You drive me crazy, Bones," he whispered, smiling slyly. "You argue with me. You make me angry. You frustrate me. You make me think twice before speaking. You make me wanna fly across the world for you. And I love you for it."

"That doesn't--That doesn't make any sense," she looked up at him. Her eyes cut through the darkness.

"Yeah, it does. You challenge me. You make me a better man... I love you." With that, he pulled her closer and kissed her deeply.

She let her body meld against his. The cool rain didn't make her shiver as much as him holding her so close and whispering that he loved her.

Although ten minutes had passed between that passionate kiss in the rainfall, it only felt like a few seconds before they were stumbling into her room, removing garments of clothing slowly and falling into bed on top of one another, pulling the thick quilt around themselves. The only sounds to be heard for the next two hours were the sounds of the downpour slowing to a drizzle, tinkling against the table on the balcony, and the sounds of love-making--The occasional sighs of pleasure, whispers of love or beauty, his lips against her satiny skin, feathery kisses to her navel, neck and lips.

And everything stopped. The rain ceased to fall and the lovers laid entangled in one another, exhausted physically, emotionally--in every facet possible.

His breathing became rhythmic and shallow, but for several minutes after he had fallen asleep, Brennan was still awake, her cheek on the bulky rise of his bicep. She had always been the type of woman who was proud of the fact that she was a strong individual and woman. But if that was so, how was it that she felt more complete and stronger when she was nude and laying next to a sleeping Seeley Booth?

Perhaps she was over-thinking, over-analyzing too much?

Perhaps...

"I love you," she whispered. Then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

His lips tipped into a smile.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:21 am

yay!!!!! Very Happy this is like the best 'chick flick' Wink
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 am

I know heheheheeh!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 am

i concur with the chick flickiness, sigh i love chick flicks
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:12 am

*sigh* Mama, you rock!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by agnerka81 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Mama! yay the stars are back in alignment and booth and brennan are back in ....well you know Razz BTW love the new avi oh oh oh just think of all the fun a decon. shower could be used for with these two....
agnerka81
agnerka81
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : This is my obsession, BONES, as far as obsessions go its not that bad...right?

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Awww, Mama! I absolutely love it. Elizabeth Barrett Browning's How Do I Love Thee is one of my favorites. I had to memorize it in high school. I love how he flew there to find her, she flew to DC, and they finally found each other. Beautifully written. Fantastic job.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:56 pm

My, my, my. Mama, that was worth the wait! I especially loved how you worked this in ...
Her hair, which was black and silky when wet, clung to her neck, cheeks, and the nape of her neck.
And your avatar is simply perfect! drunken I need to go watch that photoshoot video again!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm

mama what are you doing???
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:11 pm

finally a new chapter....and they even met this time....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 pm

great chapter, great story! thank you!! Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 am

They flew across the world for each other...how romantic!
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Final Installment... Thank you for reading! Very Happy

The sun rose in all parts of the world.

In a small hotel room, white linen drapes flitted in a morning breeze and drew goosebumps from Brennan's skin. Only a corner of the quilt partially covered her. When Booth woke,it took a moment of reflection before he began to believe that what he saw in front of him--his partner laying next to him, her pale skin exposed, dark waves of tresses curling over her bare arm and over her back.

He moved slowly so as to not disturb her, then placed feather-light kisses on that bare shoulder. Then another on her cheek.

She breathed deeply, then opened her eyes. And smiled.

"Morning."

She lifted herself onto her elbows and tussled her hair with her finger tips. Then she smiled at him.

He smiled back.

And for a while, that's all that happened. Smiling.

Then he leaned close and kissed her lips.

"You want the shower first?" He kissed her again. "Or we could share."

She pushed him roughly onto his back, then kissed him again. "Share."

He groaned and pulled her against him firmly, pinning her to the mattress, "I hoped you'd say that."

--

Sweets exited his office. He had no real plans for the break. Nothing particularly special. Just establishing a rapport with his newest clients and working on his research. Since he and Daisy had called it quits, all plans to spend the weekend at the beach had been postponed indefinitely, causing him to face a summer of all work and no play. A fate, which he had called, wicked harsh.

He swept up his files in his hands and began to thumb through them as he exited his office. His thoughts were completely engrossed in his notes when he ran straight into a tall brunette agent in a slick suit.

The papers slipped to the ground and went in all directions.

"Wow. I'm totally sorry," Sweets muttered, bending down and gathering the papers.

The agent stooped, too, and Sweets finally took the time to give the person eye contact to apologize again.

As his eyes swept past scattered papers, they traveled up panty-hosed legs, a short gray skirt, deep cleavage, and finally to two large green eyes framed in long lashes and smart frames.

"I--I--" Sweets let the oxygen hit his brain. "Wow."

The agent smiled and stood. He stood, too, hoping all along he didn't look as stupid as he felt. He felt like it was high school all over again. Tongue-tieed over a beautiful woman.

Wait a second. He wasn't a kid any more!

"I'm Lance... or Dr. Sweets, if you like. But I prefer Lance in social situations."

"Lauren," she replied, smiling. "Or Agent Phillips."

Sweets didn't reply. It would have been awkward if she wasn't smiling at him as she was.

"Well, I'll see you around, Lance." She smiled and walked to the elevator. She stood there, watching him straighten the papers for a few seconds. She cleared her throat. "Uh--I'm just about to go out to lunch--I just transfered, so I don't know any good places--"

"Uh, I know this great diner. They make some really good pie."

She smiled. "OK, then. It's a date."

Minutes later, the two were laughing over pie at the Royal Diner and were talking about Star Wars, .38s, karate and just about anything that came to mind.

--

"This one!" Michelle announced, then grabbed Cam's hand and the two women ran in the Saks 5th Avenue, each carrying three or four bags with glossy store names scrolled across them. "Oh, my gosh! Look at this! Isn't it cute?" Michelle pulled a black and white dress over her torso and modeled it dramatically.

"Work it. Work it, girlfriend," Cam laughed.

"You should get this one."

"I thought you liked it."

"I don't exactly have the--" she made a gesture over her breasts, "you know--to fill it out. Nothing ever looks as good on me as it does on the rack."

"Don't you ever think that, Michelle. You have a beautiful body. And one day, you'll have so much extra flesh that you'll wish to God you still had that tight little sixteen year old body. You're beautiful. Why don't you go try it on?"

Michelle thought it over for a minute. "Well, maybe I can get some of those silicone plastic boobs and stuff them in there."

"Go put it on before I change my mind and drag you to a Walmart. Do I look like I'm joking?"

Michelle rolled her eyes, smiled, and walked off to the dressing room.

The attendant walked up to Michelle, "Let me unlock the dressing room for you."

"Thanks." Michelle ran her hand over the dress in her hands and looked back at Cam who was walking toward her with a few more dresses in her arms and was looking down at the sizes.

The attendant smiled at Michelle when she had finished unlocking it. "You're lucky, you know. My mom would've never gone shopping with me. She was such a tom boy--"

"Oh, she's not--" Michelle stopped mid-sentence. "She's not the lucky one, I am." She looked back at Cam before adding, "My mom's pretty awesome, so..." She muttered her thanks and slipped into the dressing room.

Cam stopped in her tracks and looked up from the labels just Michelle disappeared into the dressing room. She had to blink away tears and clear her throat before asking, "How does that fit, Michelle?" through the dressing room door.

--

On a beach in Martha's Vineyard, a campfire sparked and sizzled on a sandy dune. The two were huddled close together under a patchy sea-colored quilt.

"Warm enough?" Hodgins asked, looking at the woman who was cuddled beneath his arm.

"Yes." Angela smiled up at him.

"How 'bout now?" He pulled some of the quilt off from her.

"Hodgins!" She struggled to pull the quilt back over her exposed arm.

"Sorry, babe, but the quilt literally has my name on it."

With all of her strength, Angela wrestled the blanket from him and took off down the beach on bare feet.

He was quick to take her down into the sand where he began to kiss her, taking in every curve of her neck with his lips and tongue.

"Get off," she said to him between kisses and laughter.

"No way."

"I'm gonna get sand wedged in my nether regions."

He laughed, "Then I'll just have to help you remove said sand."

Angela eyed him, then wrapped the quilt around his shoulders, covering them and muffling their laughter.

--

South of the equator, Brennan was standing on the patio, clothed in nothing but a white terry robe. From her vantage point, she watched as people walked around on the street below.

Booth walked into the room, wrapping a towel around his waist. He stopped, his breath stolen from his lungs, as he took in the sight of his partner with her hip against the balcony rail, her wet hair brushed neatly away from her face and falling over her shoulders, a hot mug of coffee in her hands.

He walked out and onto the patio and right up to her, freely, unrestrained and took the mug from her hands, then set it on the table. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"You're so beautiful." He kissed her. "I love you, Bones."

It never felt so good to hear those words come out of his mouth. She couldn't help but to smile a radiant smile--one of those smiles that made him almost lose his grip on reality altogether. She clasped her hands behind his neck.

"I love you, too."

Without reservation, the two began to kiss, letting their lips touch, their tongues linger, their fingers explore. He slipped his hands beneath the robe and touched that tauntingly soft skin that beckoned to him so loudly. Somehow, they knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

And neither of them could have been more glad.

On the street below, a young Forensic Anthropologist hailed a taxi from the front doors of the hotel across the street from the groping, kissing, touching, fully-engrossed lovers.

A newlywed couple were standing on the sidewalk as he waved. The woman had her hand held up, shielding the sun from her eyes. They were both looking at the balcony.

The woman put her hand down and smiled at her husband, "I love this city. It's so romantic."

The man kissed his wife and then helped her into the cab.

Clark looked up, then shielded his eyes. At first he thought, "Nah." Then he squinted. And squinted harder. He dropped his hand with disgust and shook his head, "You have GOT to be kidding me! It's like they're following me!"
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:47 pm

"The sun rose in all parts of the world." - That is simply not possible Wink

Otherwise, great story Wink
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by agnerka81 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Wonderful wrap up Mama! Love how Clark 'squints' at the end!
agnerka81
agnerka81
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 am

*Vodzu* wrote:"The sun rose in all parts of the world." - That is simply not possible Wink

agree, this cant happen even if bb are breaking the laws of physics. but good story mama. now go work on your own.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 am

sweetie_dude wrote:
*Vodzu* wrote:"The sun rose in all parts of the world." - That is simply not possible Wink

agree, this cant happen even if bb are breaking the laws of physics. but good story mama. now go work on your own.

LOL I hope you're all teasing. I was taking "literary freedoms". Wink Laughing It has a deeper meaning than just what you read. hehehehe

Thanks all...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 am

alright mama...you are forgiven...although i think clark deserved a certain someones towel falling on him...while he was squinting up at booth and bones Razz
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next