Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy/Angel fans

+24
country2776
Nightowl
G
SJB
rexcat
katharine
jsgemini
crzy4bones
CanadianBones
yvettelgh
treble21
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Meegs82
THX1138
missdebra87
moonlightbones
i_heart_bones
Tan
DBCrazy
MoonlightGardenias
Zeddie
flyersfan35
lena152
Fluffernutter
28 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Buffy/Angel fans - Page 21 Empty Re: Buffy/Angel fans

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:50 am

Wow G! You watched Double Trouble and actually went back for more??lol, jk, but that is one of the very few eps I could care less if I ever saw again...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Wow G! You watched Double Trouble and actually went back for more??lol, jk, but that is one of the very few eps I could care less if I ever saw again...lol
Word!!!! lol
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:00 am

Okay, so I made it up to episode 5. I can't find 6 anywhere. The cheese is starting to fade a bit, and there are actually some very dark undertones going on. This show makes you realize how far special effects have come on television.
Just a few glimpses of Angel so far. I want MORE!! lol
Damn he's fine. Taking off his jacket.....DB has the nicest skin in the world.
I'm tempted to skip ahead to the episode entitled "Angel" but that might be cheating.
I can't find 6 anywhere on a site I trust though, so it's not my fault if I have to skip ahead right????

Mr G update...... he pretended not to be watching the Teacher's Pet ep, but he totally was. lol
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 am

G-Woman wrote:Okay, so I made it up to episode 5. I can't find 6 anywhere. The cheese is starting to fade a bit, and there are actually some very dark undertones going on. This show makes you realize how far special effects have come on television.
I'm tempted to skip ahead to the episode entitled "Angel" but that might be cheating.
I can't find 6 anywhere on a site I trust though, so it's not my fault if I have to skip ahead right????

Mr G update...... he pretended not to be watching the Teacher's Pet ep, but he totally was. lol
If you can't find, it, by all means skip ahead. The Pack isn't one of my favorites anyway, but Angel...yeah, great episode. You'll get the background on our favorite vampire...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 am

Oh, and haha about Mr G and Teacher's Pet...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:06 am

G-Woman wrote:Okay, so I made it up to episode 5. I can't find 6 anywhere. The cheese is starting to fade a bit, and there are actually some very dark undertones going on. This show makes you realize how far special effects have come on television.

You'll definitely want to watch the Angel episode!!!!!!! It's probably the best episode of S1. S2 and S3 are much better. I think DB was, like they said earlier, just finding his way in acting. He progresses. I like the series because of the great lines they have - don't remember which episode - but Cordelia says about Angel - look at that salty goodness. To me it was just very clever writing for it's time.
Check on line on Amazon - they sell used DVD's as well as new ones.
I don't own anything past S3 because then I bought Angel DVD's after that.
Gosh, it's so good to talk Buffy again!!!!!!! Thanks for beginning to watch.
So much better than that old depressing Bones show....LOL.....

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

katharine wrote:

You'll definitely want to watch the Angel episode!!!!!!! It's probably the best episode of S1. S2 and S3 are much better. I think DB was, like they said earlier, just finding his way in acting. He progresses. I like the series because of the great lines they have - don't remember which episode - but Cordelia says about Angel - look at that salty goodness. To me it was just very clever writing for it's time.
Hello Salty Goodness! Haha, so true, so true! (Never Kill a Boy on the First Date)
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:28 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
katharine wrote:

Hello Salty Goodness! Haha, so true, so true! (Never Kill a Boy on the First Date)
Someone here has that screen name, and now I totally get it. lol
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 am

And Cordelia uses that same line in the Angel episode "Spin the Bottle"...when they all get reverted back to younger versions of themselves...which was a kinda fun episode...LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Angel: an episode I will watch 6 million times. No doubt about it. It had everything, and to me it seemed like the first episode where they all fell perfectly into their characters!!

Forbidden love, a vampire with a soul, a very passionate kiss!! In one episode, he got girl, he lost girl, he gets accused of biting girls mother, he gets girl, he loses girl, he kisses girl again............. AAAAHHHH!!! I'm hooked!! And Zander was funny, Willow was funny and charming! Giles is THE MAN!

Mr G update: Definite man crush on Angel!!! hahahaha He's hooked too!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:39 pm

G-Woman wrote:Angel: an episode I will watch 6 million times. No doubt about it. It had everything, and to me it seemed like the first episode where they all fell perfectly into their characters!!

Forbidden love, a vampire with a soul, a very passionate kiss!! In one episode, he got girl, he lost girl, he gets accused of biting girls mother, he gets girl, he loses girl, he kisses girl again............. AAAAHHHH!!! I'm hooked!! And Zander was funny, Willow was funny and charming! Giles is THE MAN!

I told you! lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:47 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:Angel: an episode I will watch 6 million times. No doubt about it. It had everything, and to me it seemed like the first episode where they all fell perfectly into their characters!!

I told you! lol
Yes you did! I thank you, from the bottom of my heart! bowdown bowdown bowdown lol!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Joss Whedon is an evil genius.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:30 pm

I've been powering through season 5 of Angel the last few days, I just put in the 4th disc and was overlooking the episodes, and I saw that "A hole in the world" is on this disc and then I got sad Sad
( although I LOVE/almost cry when Spike says that line " There's a hole in the world, Feels like we ought to have known " )
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:47 pm

After all you guys watching B/A. I've had a craving to watch!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:16 am

treble21 wrote:Joss Whedon is an evil genius.

yes he is. I even loved "Dr. Horrible's Sing a long Blog"...

G-Woman...I think my hubby has a mancrush on Angel, too...LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:44 am

crzy4bones wrote:

Haha!! That's awesome. He loved it so much he ordered both Buffy and Angel, Firefly and the Dr. Horrible DVD. He can't deny it anymore!! He's kind of trapped, if he admits he's watching because he thinks Buffy is hot, I'll tease him for macking on a high school girl. Either way, there is some serious teasing going on. I should probably stop any time now. lol Nahhhh! Laughing
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 am

treble21 wrote:I've been powering through season 5 of Angel the last few days, I just put in the 4th disc and was overlooking the episodes, and I saw that "A hole in the world" is on this disc and then I got sad Sad
( although I LOVE/almost cry when Spike says that line " There's a hole in the world, Feels like we ought to have known " )

I made it to this episode right before I had to leave for work today.... Now I'm depressed.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 am

awww...that's not a good one to watch right before going to work. Sad

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 am

G-Woman wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:

Haha!! That's awesome. He loved it so much he ordered both Buffy and Angel, Firefly and the Dr. Horrible DVD. He can't deny it anymore!! He's kind of trapped, if he admits he's watching because he thinks Buffy is hot, I'll tease him for macking on a high school girl. Either way, there is some serious teasing going on. I should probably stop any time now. lol Nahhhh! Laughing
Yes, please stop... Laughing
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:23 pm

G-Woman, my hubby never watched Buffy but he he really liked Angel, and I used to pick on him about watching Angel all the time. And he has watched Bones from the beginning and I only started watching in January. I started watching Angel a couple months after that when I would be up early getting kids off to school and it was on early on TNT...so now my husband picks on me for MY crush on DB...so you picking on him might come back to haunt you....LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 pm

I've always wondered why Angel didn't recognize Anne/Chanterelle when he met her in Blood Money. It just seemed kind of odd to me...*shrugs*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:17 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:I've always wondered why Angel didn't recognize Anne/Chanterelle when he met her in Blood Money. It just seemed kind of odd to me...*shrugs*

She was in a couple of Angel episodes and it never came up that they had spoken on the Buffy episode. At least I don't remember it.

I have to go buy S5 of Angel so that I can get them off my DVR and make room for Bones S6. There were some really funny episodes on S5 Angel.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:I've always wondered why Angel didn't recognize Anne/Chanterelle when he met her in Blood Money. It just seemed kind of odd to me...*shrugs*

I always just assumed that because it had been a few years, he didn't remember her. Also you gotta figure he's probably meant lots of people in his 240 years, kinda hard to remember them all.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by G Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:35 pm

crzy4bones wrote:G-Woman, my hubby never watched Buffy but he he really liked Angel, and I used to pick on him about watching Angel all the time. And he has watched Bones from the beginning and I only started watching in January. I started watching Angel a couple months after that when I would be up early getting kids off to school and it was on early on TNT...so now my husband picks on me for MY crush on DB...so you picking on him might come back to haunt you....LOL!

That's too funny! Mine watched Bones from the beginning too. I've never really been into "cop" shows so I avoided it for years. Finally, I had some spare time and I gave it a chance, fell in mad love with DB, so, it's kind of his fault. Laughing Our mutual crush (haha) on DB led to Buffy, and soon Angel. There's no turning back. ps You can call me G if you want. Much less typing. Very Happy
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next