Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure

+8
ForensicMama
jagglebells
mereva
Shakari
Meegs82
lena152
willgirl
bugaboo628
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure - Page 2 Empty Re: Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:07 am

mereva wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:
Spoiler:
OY!!! WHY does Barbie know all this?! Just HOW GOOD does she know Booth by this time?! Why did he tell her all the things?! And when?! *very suspicious*

Meegs, it's 'your' episode. Could you probably enlighten me and tell if Booth and Agent PeePee will be an item there?! Evil or Very Mad

Unfortunately, mereva, I don't have the answers to that. I only got the sides for the shooting script for the day. There weren't any scenes with Booth or any of the other squints, so I don't know. I hope not, though!

And Tink, your assessment is very intriguing...I like it! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure - Page 2 Empty Re: Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure

Post by mereva Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:52 am

TinkonBrink wrote:(Take it as a sign Agent Piranha...He's not interested in you...step away form the twinkly eyes...and don't let the door of the Jeffersonian hit you on the arse on the way out! Razz )
Oh my... We don't have smileys with hysterical laughing, so there are those:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:55 am

Meegs82 wrote:Unfortunately, mereva, I don't have the answers to that. I only got the sides for the shooting script for the day. There weren't any scenes with Booth or any of the other squints, so I don't know. I hope not, though!
Thanks, Meegs. And you can't even imagine just how much I hope that they won't be an item!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 am

I hear ya, mereva! Somehow, I don't think they will be. It might just be wishful thinking, but something just tells me that the writers won't go there. Maybe it's 'cuz I read Tink's assessment of why Booth's eyes "twinkle." Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:08 am

Shakari wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:

They have plans to have him back on the show. He didn't get jail time. If I remember right, he just got probation and a hefty fine, so that shouldn't keep him from making cameos on the show when needed.

Woohoo! I'm glad we still might get to see Max. I like him.

Yeah...gotta love Max...the only father to ask the question "Are you sleeping with my daughter?"...and be fervently hoping that the reply is "Yes!"...Now he just needs to have the same conversation with Brennan!!! Very Happy

Mereva... Laughing Laughing Laughing What can I say? Piranha just brings out the best in me! Razz
Meegs...Yep. I'm hoping that Piranha gets tired of the BB dynamic (but not before she gives our favourite forensic anthropologist a little pause for thought Very Happy )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:32 am

ForensicMama wrote:

Yeah...gotta love Max...the only father to ask the question "Are you sleeping with my daughter?"...and be fervently hoping that the reply is "Yes!"...Now he just needs to have the same conversation with Brennan!!! Very Happy

I would love to see Max have a conversation with Brennan about Booth. That would be hilarious and awkward at the same time Very Happy

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:10 pm

jagglebells wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:

I would love to see Max have a conversation with Brennan about Booth. That would be hilarious and awkward at the same time Very Happy

Oh, it would be deliciously intriguing! Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy101 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:59 am

If it did ever happen she would probably go into squint mode as I like to call it but it would be funny to watch

Fairy101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 310
Say What You Want : A balanced person knows dere insane!
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2