Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Ausiello 11/06 : Bones Spoiler

+6
MoonlightGardenias
southerngirl
Sarah9488
THX1138
dawnsfire
pretty_green_eyes
10 posters

Go down

Ask Ausiello 11/06 : Bones Spoiler Empty Ask Ausiello 11/06 : Bones Spoiler

Post by pretty_green_eyes Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:38 am

Question: I'm officially following you on Twitter! Fun, right? So, how's about a little Bones scoop? I heard that Booth does remember who Bones is, but he thinks that his dream was real, so he's just confused. Any truth to that? --Esther
Ausiello: Sounds like a question for exec producer Hart Hanson. "Booth's problem isn't remembering who Brennan is," he tells me, "it's remembering which Brennan she is." Sneaky!

Very Interesting Smile
pretty_green_eyes
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Ask Ausiello 11/06 : Bones Spoiler Empty Re: Ask Ausiello 11/06 : Bones Spoiler

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:57 am

That must be the ramifications mentioned a few months ago. I've seen that discussed as a possibility, plus in the Daemon's TV interviews DB (it's in the DB thread), he says "Now that he doesn't know who she is it should be an interesting first couple of episodes." Hopefully, that shouldn't last too long, and we can up the number of longing looks he casts her way as he remembers his dream, even when he knows it didn't happen.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:16 am

Okay, so the possibility of Booth walking into the Lab, climbing the steps to the platform and then spinning Brennan around in his arms and planting one on her like he hasn't seen her in days just got better - and you want ramifications? Angela's sqee alone will deafen people for days, those nearest her will suffer permanent hearing damage and don't get me started on the glass that will have to be replaced. wow, this has major posibilities, especially in ficdom. It's not enough to get HH completely off the hook with me, but if he writes a scene like that or something close to it, I'll be happy.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:40 am

Oh, I just love that idea.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 am

THX1138 wrote:Okay, so the possibility of Booth walking into the Lab, climbing the steps to the platform and then spinning Brennan around in his arms and planting one on her like he hasn't seen her in days just got better - and you want ramifications? Angela's sqee alone will deafen people for days, those nearest her will suffer permanent hearing damage and don't get me started on the glass that will have to be replaced. wow, this has major posibilities, especially in ficdom. It's not enough to get HH completely off the hook with me, but if he writes a scene like that or something close to it, I'll be happy.

RM

I am so with you on these being the ramifications!!!! Would love that!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Got no problems with that either...just saying that among the original teasers for the finale, HH said something about there would be ramifications for B&B to deal with revolving around the sex scene. Should be fun! (fingers crossed big time)
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 am

How amazingly awkward is that going to be? Booth thinking the sex and everything in the dream was real, that they were there and together. If anything happens like that whole kiss on the platform scenario, that will definitely be amazing.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:40 am

It just has to, I mean can you imagine Booth finally with Bones (at least in his head) NOT being demonstrative with her? No way. The man is a physically demonstrative person, he's the heart/gut guy, and he's been in love with her for at least two years. Now that he's with her (in his head) he's going to act on it.

Just think about it, maybe Booth and Brennan end up alone in her office, talking about a case, and suddenly they're standing so close, the way they sometimes do, and he catches a whiff of her scent, the smell of jasmine from her shampoo, the sweet smell of green tea and honey on her breath, that something that's uniquely her, and he steps into her, eliminating the negligible space between them and captures her lips, crushing her to him. His teeth pluck at her lower lip as she responds to the unexpected kiss, his tongue traces the contours of her lip, pushes into her, rakes across her teeth, and Brennan can't help but respond the sudden feeling of his lips, the heat of his mouth, the silky intrusion of tongue as she meets it with her own, acting for once on instinct instead of reason. Now give that scene a few dozen steamboats to develop only to have Booth break the kiss, snatch the case file from her desk and say something like, "Okay, I gotta go Bones, but we're still on for lunch at the diner, right?" and exit her office like nothing's wrong while a flushed and breathless Brennan simply stands there in shock, nodding mutely, wondering what the hell just happened.

That my friends, is a repercussion I want to see.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rike Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:50 am

but we won't get,
because brennan wouldn't act after insticts, she would kick booth's ass and rush off, Booth rushing after her and asking what he did wrong because he thinks they are in an relationship and she all like 'you know exactly what you did, there is this (stupid) line you drew, because we are partners, just partners.......................

but I would like the other way more

Rike
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1695
Say What You Want : The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of consious.
Mahatma Ghandi
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:05 am

Rike wrote:but we won't get,
because brennan wouldn't act after insticts, she would kick booth's ass and rush off, Booth rushing after her and asking what he did wrong because he thinks they are in an relationship and she all like 'you know exactly what you did, there is this (stupid) line you drew, because we are partners, just partners.......................

but I would like the other way more
See I disagree with the first part. I tihnk that in the first two seasons you'd be right, that would totally be in character for Brennan, but not now, not after the mistletoe kiss. She initiated that kiss and instead of it being a controlled 5 second kiss she wound up kissing him for almost twelve seconds, fisting his jacket lapels and slipping him the tongue. That was then, add one year of them getting closer and closer emotionally, and look at how she acts and reacts around Booth now compared to say, Season Two, she's more 'gut' oriented with him. Also look at the end of Cinderella, she's practically laying her heart out there for him to see when he hits her with that 'someday/eventually' crap again. Nope, Booth makes a move like that and Brennan will respond on instinct because she wants it as badly as he does. Now the second bit, the bit where she rushes off and he has to track her down and she gives him the line about 'the line', that I can see happening, but she trusts him too much, and her depth of feeling for him is too great, for her to physically attack him like that in response to a kiss.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rike Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:09 am

you're right butHH can't and won't let the other thing happen, as sad as it is...

Rike
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1695
Say What You Want : The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of consious.
Mahatma Ghandi
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 am

THX1138 wrote:It just has to, I mean can you imagine Booth finally with Bones (at least in his head) NOT being demonstrative with her? No way. The man is a physically demonstrative person, he's the heart/gut guy, and he's been in love with her for at least two years. Now that he's with her (in his head) he's going to act on it.

Just think about it, maybe Booth and Brennan end up alone in her office, talking about a case, and suddenly they're standing so close, the way they sometimes do, and he catches a whiff of her scent, the smell of jasmine from her shampoo, the sweet smell of green tea and honey on her breath, that something that's uniquely her, and he steps into her, eliminating the negligible space between them and captures her lips, crushing her to him. His teeth pluck at her lower lip as she responds to the unexpected kiss, his tongue traces the contours of her lip, pushes into her, rakes across her teeth, and Brennan can't help but respond the sudden feeling of his lips, the heat of his mouth, the silky intrusion of tongue as she meets it with her own, acting for once on instinct instead of reason. Now give that scene a few dozen steamboats to develop only to have Booth break the kiss, snatch the case file from her desk and say something like, "Okay, I gotta go Bones, but we're still on for lunch at the diner, right?" and exit her office like nothing's wrong while a flushed and breathless Brennan simply stands there in shock, nodding mutely, wondering what the hell just happened.

RM
*fans self*
Did you say something somewhere just recently about having writer's block?

*still fanning*
I don't think so, bud. ... It's time for you to quit slacking and get to work!!

*drops fan*
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 am

Trust me, writers block is still firmly in place unless you want me to write an 8000 word PWP peice on Booth and Brennan. In which case I have an idea for something involving them falling into a rain swollen creak and having a wild, passionate moment in the mud...or a cabin nearby, it's still forming in my mind.

R<
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:52 am

THX1138 wrote:Trust me, writers block is still firmly in place unless you want me to write an 8000 word PWP peice on Booth and Brennan. In which case I have an idea for something involving them falling into a rain swollen creak and having a wild, passionate moment in the mud...or a cabin nearby, it's still forming in my mind.

R<
Plot has its place, but possibly not at every party?

... and you know what they say about writer's block. Just write. Write whatever ... and eventually the block will fade away. Sounds like those 8000 words might just be the block in your way! Razz
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:56 am

Hehe, you just want me to write smut, admit it! lol, actually I've made a promise to my Chuck readers that the next thing I post will be an update to one of my Chuck stories so that has to come before my next Bones piece - which I pretty much have ready to go, though the first one I post will be T rated DBC, not M - that one comes next, as it were.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 am

THX1138 wrote:Hehe, you just want me to write smut, admit it! lol, actually I've made a promise to my Chuck readers that the next thing I post will be an update to one of my Chuck stories so that has to come before my next Bones piece - which I pretty much have ready to go, though the first one I post will be T rated DBC, not M - that one comes next, as it were.

RM
*whistles* Rolling Eyes
I didn't say a thing about requesting a specific rating, not a single word. ^^ Look! I just thought you might not have recognized that you weren't really blocked!

I would like to lodge a complaint tho. If Bones is ready, why should we have to wait just because Chuck is being uncooperative. We have a FanFic forum here. Those Chuck folks don't come in here. They'll never know ... and we'll never tell! Suspect

... but have it your way. No But it's not fair!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 am

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Hehe, you just want me to write smut, admit it! lol, actually I've made a promise to my Chuck readers that the next thing I post will be an update to one of my Chuck stories so that has to come before my next Bones piece - which I pretty much have ready to go, though the first one I post will be T rated DBC, not M - that one comes next, as it were.

RM
*whistles* Rolling Eyes
I didn't say a thing about requesting a specific rating, not a single word. ^^ Look! I just thought you might not have recognized that you weren't really blocked!

I would like to lodge a complaint tho. If Bones is ready, why should we have to wait just because Chuck is being uncooperative. We have a FanFic forum here. Those Chuck folks don't come in here. They'll never know ... and we'll never tell! Suspect

... but have it your way. No But it's not fair!
okay, okay, point taken. I think I might post something here then, within the next day or so. In fact I might just send you a copy to beta for me first, would you be okay with that?

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:13 am

TXH wrote:okay, okay, point taken. I think I might post something here then, within the next day or so. In fact I might just send you a copy to beta for me first, would you be okay with that?

Just read my ff profile. That's one of my dreams in life!

Last edited by DBCrazy on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:31 am

THX1138 wrote:Hehe, you just want me to write smut, admit it!

You got to go with your strengths! PWP is fine by me if you can't get anything with a plot moving--it's been a chilly June in these parts and whatever gets the blood moving is more than welcome!

I was going to say, hadn't you promised something by the 10th, and here we are on the 12th...but writer's block can be so hard to get over.

I do like your scenario, btw, and it would be nice if they did that, but I suspect even if they did that it wouldn't be quite as, um, spicy as yours.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:49 am

THX1138 wrote:It just has to, I mean can you imagine Booth finally with Bones (at least in his head) NOT being demonstrative with her? No way. The man is a physically demonstrative person, he's the heart/gut guy, and he's been in love with her for at least two years. Now that he's with her (in his head) he's going to act on it.

RM
ummm... I has... no words.... so want that to happen*faints*
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Ask Ausiello 11/06 : Bones Spoiler 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 am

Oh yeah!!!!! That was good

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:54 am

See, Robert, I'm not the only one! Very Happy Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelly Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:44 am

I read on spoilerfix.com that Bones won't be getting pregnant of having a baby in season five. I'm actually glad about that, but it's making me wonder why they went through all that baby stuff at the end of the season. Doesn't it all seem a little random and out of place now? Was it just to plant the seed in our heads, maybe?

Shelly
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelly Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:47 am

that was supposed to be *or*...ha

Shelly
Agent
Agent