Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure

+8
ForensicMama
jagglebells
mereva
Shakari
Meegs82
lena152
willgirl
bugaboo628
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure Empty Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Or I can just tell you: It's a recurring character, not a regular cast member and, if you're like me, you won't miss her."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure Empty Re: Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure

Post by willgirl Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 am

Ooh, thanks for the spoiler Bugaboo! Speculations anyone?

I'm assuming we are talking about Roxie. Good! I didn't like her.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure Empty Re: Ausiello - An imminent 'Bones' departure

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 am

willgirl wrote:Ooh, thanks for the spoiler Bugaboo! Speculations anyone?

I'm assuming we are talking about Roxie. Good! I didn't like her.

I am thinking Roxy too!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:57 am

oh, yeah, i bet he's talking about roxie. and i sure won't miss her!

(not because she's a lesbian, because she talks weird and never wears a bra and and and... i don't know.. just don't like her. Wink)

or daisy? but i hope not, i'm happy for sweets having a girlfriend.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:02 am

I don't know about Roxy. She isn't really "recurring." I mean, she's been in what...2 epis? For some reason, Caroline sprang to mind, but somehow I don't think that's right, now that I've typed it. She's fabulous! Perhaps Daisy.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:03 am

I'm with you guys on thinking that it's Roxie, too.
Can't think of any other female recurring characters... other than Caroline. And they wouldn't get rid of her, because we WOULD be pissed. And because she's awesome. XD
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:03 am

Plus, don't we spoiler people already know that Roxy is leaving? Didn't that come out a while ago that they would break up and Angela and Hodgins would get back together...if only to hook up? I remember reading that somewhere.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:05 am

OOhh, I think I do remember that. It would sooo make my day if we got Hodgela back.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:23 am

Meegs82 wrote:Plus, don't we spoiler people already know that Roxy is leaving? Didn't that come out a while ago that they would break up and Angela and Hodgins would get back together...if only to hook up? I remember reading that somewhere.
If I remember the sides correctly, Angela and Roxy will break up, so Roxy will disappear. Hodgins and Angela will 'reunite' for a small roll in the hay with no actual relationship after that. The last mention in the sides was about Angela waiting for Hodgins' answer on her request by that "Date or Hate" dating service.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:14 am

I was hoping it was Perotta. Darn! That's okay though, I really didn't like the whole "Roxie" story line.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:59 am

jagglebells wrote:I was hoping it was Perotta. Darn!
I know, I know... If it helps: Agent Payton Perrotta aka Agent PeePee/Blondie/Piranha will be there in the 2 next episodes but she wasn't mentioned in the later sides.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm

mereva wrote:
I know, I know... If it helps: Agent Payton Perrotta aka Agent PeePee/Blondie/Piranha will be there in the 2 next episodes but she wasn't mentioned in the later sides.

Yup, she's with us for at least 2 more epis. One of them is "The Princess and the Pear." She and Brennan are investigating together and she kinda-sorta teases Brennan about her fieldwork...wait, let me check the exact lines...ah yes,

Spoiler:

Just a little excerpt from the epi. It's quite brilliant to watch both Brennan and Perotta's reactions. Smile As far as same-sex chemistry goes, Emily and Marisa have it, IMO!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Hahaha! That was funny. Thanks for sharing, Meegs.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 pm

No problem Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
mereva wrote:

Yup, she's with us for at least 2 more epis. One of them is "The Princess and the Pear." She and Brennan are investigating together and she kinda-sorta teases Brennan about her fieldwork...wait, let me check the exact lines...ah yes,

Spoiler:

Just a little excerpt from the epi. It's quite brilliant to watch both Brennan and Perotta's reactions. Smile As far as same-sex chemistry goes, Emily and Marisa have it, IMO!

OMG! Those are FAB lines! I am loving this new agent! Seriously!!! I'm sure she'll go and say things that Booth would never say! hehehe
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
Spoiler:
OY!!! WHY does Barbie know all this?! Just HOW GOOD does she know Booth by this time?! Why did he tell her all the things?! And when?! *very suspicious*

Meegs, it's 'your' episode. Could you probably enlighten me and tell if Booth and Agent PeePee will be an item there?! Evil or Very Mad
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:59 pm

haha. no need to get upset. she might as well have that kind of information from his colleagues or fbi files or whatever. Wink but sounds hilarious! i definitely don't want her to hook up with booth, but so far, i think agent p. is bringing some good new dynamics into the whole thing. b&b need outsiders to shake them up every once in a while or they'll never get closer! Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Hey Mereva...That could explain why Booth's eyes twinkle when he's with Agent Piranha...Coz he's constantly talking about Brennan!

Booth[to Perotta]:There was this one time at band camp in Las Vegas...Man, she was hot...err...I mean it was hot in Vegas... Oh, and another time...*twinkly eyes, twinkly eyes*

Don't take it as a bad sign...take it as a sign that Booth talks about Brennan A LOT!
(Take it as a sign Agent Piranha...He's not interested in you...step away form the twinkly eyes...and don't let the door of the Jeffersonian hit you on the arse on the way out! Razz )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:00 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:Booth[to Perotta]:There was this one time at band camp in Las Vegas...Man, she was hot...err...I mean it was hot in Vegas... Oh, and another time...*twinkly eyes, twinkly eyes*

hahahahaha. *falling off her chair laughing*
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:28 am

I think that Perotta may be a little jealous of Brennan and that's why she's kinda making fun of her field experience. After all Booth has to be talking about her a lot if Perotta knows this stuff Wink

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:10 am

I want Brennan to be a little jealous! muwahahahahhahaha
But I think it'll be awesome because the squints can't go into the field and see how Brennan and Booth interact (brings to mind that time Angela was in the car and she asks, "Do you two always fight like this?" -yes -no "It's kinda hot!") There's this great scene in this episode where it seems like Perotta is getting annoyed at Booth and Brennan interacting, she rubs her temples and it says something like, "These people are a headache." I'll get the exact scene and put it under a cut. Long story short, I'm really glad that Perotta is here. Very Happy

This whole scene made me laugh... Perotta gets an inside look on how they fight like an old married couple. It's hilarious. hehehe

Spoiler:
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:08 am

Haha at first I really hated Perotta, but now that I see what shes bringing to the show I have resorted to strongly disliking her. Razz
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:25 am

what about Max? Since Ryan ONeal got arrested he has not appeared.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:34 am

southerngirl wrote:what about Max? Since Ryan ONeal got arrested he has not appeared.

They have plans to have him back on the show. He didn't get jail time. If I remember right, he just got probation and a hefty fine, so that shouldn't keep him from making cameos on the show when needed.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:59 am

ForensicMama wrote:

They have plans to have him back on the show. He didn't get jail time. If I remember right, he just got probation and a hefty fine, so that shouldn't keep him from making cameos on the show when needed.

Woohoo! I'm glad we still might get to see Max. I like him.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum