Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello 'Bones' Scoops! 4/14

+3
CiscoAg
treble21
bugaboo628
7 posters

Go down

Ausiello 'Bones' Scoops!  4/14 Empty Ausiello 'Bones' Scoops! 4/14

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Question: Do you have any new Bones finale scoop? —Katie
Ausiello: Exec producer Stephen Nathan describes the episode as “the next logical emotional step after what happened in the 100th.” Adds series creator Hart Hanson: “And it’s really, really good.”

Question: Next time you see Emily Deschanel, tell her she was awesome in the final scene of last week’s Bones. —Chris
Ausiello: Perfect timing. We’re actually going rollerblading later this week, so I’ll be sure to give her the message. Speaking of The Scene, Deschanel confesses it was a challenge to pull off. “But it was an important scene so we had to nail it,” she adds. “It is pretty rare that we see [Brennan] cry. The season finale of the first season was a pretty upsetting moment. I don’t have to get that emotional very often. She holds everything in but sometimes the emotions overwhelm her and the dam breaks. I think if some people had their way I’d be crying in every episode, but that’s not who the character is at all. It is not that she doesn’t have feelings. She just holds them in most of the time.”

Question: I’m a huge Bones fan and I was wondering if there was any scoop you could give me about Angela’s relationship with Hodgins? –Lily
Ausiello: Would you settle for a scoop about her relationship with her father instead? ‘Cause that’s all I got. “My dad, played by Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top, comes back on the show in a really killer way,” reveals Angela’s portrayer, Michaela Conlin. “I should clarify that. It’s not in a Bones killer way, but killer as in cool ass. He has a really great episode.”
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Ausiello 'Bones' Scoops!  4/14 Empty Re: Ausiello 'Bones' Scoops! 4/14

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Bug you're always on the ball LOL this has only been out for like 10 minutes Smile
I find the comment about the finale interesting, although they both keep saying contradictory things so, I'm not really believing what either one of them say right now Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 pm

I like these quotes. They make me feel good.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Really cute article and i love the emotions that was put in the scenes where they were both crying or on the verge of it really showed how hard it was to have that kind of conversation.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 pm

I think there just screwing with us because they keep saying contradictory things. "The next logical emotion step" could mean that they decide to got their separate ways, but it doesn't mean that they "will" at the end of the finale and if they do end up going their separate ways, it won't be "really, really good," especially for HH and SN because they will have an angry mob of fans after them.

I still strong feeling that HH, SN and DB are going make it look like B&B are going to run away from each other so that fans will be screaming their tvs, until the last 5 seconds.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:46 pm

jro54 wrote:I think there just screwing with us because they keep saying contradictory things. "The next logical emotion step" could mean that they decide to got their separate ways, but it doesn't mean that they "will" at the end of the finale and if they do end up going their separate ways, it won't be "really, really good," especially for HH and SN because they will have an angry mob of fans after them.

I still strong feeling that HH, SN and DB are going make it look like B&B are going to run away from each other so that fans will be screaming their tvs, until the last 5 seconds.

I imagine an emotional airport scene^^
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:58 am

Another take on Ausiello's scoop

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:45 am

Sarah9488 wrote:
jro54 wrote:I think there just screwing with us because they keep saying contradictory things. "The next logical emotion step" could mean that they decide to got their separate ways, but it doesn't mean that they "will" at the end of the finale and if they do end up going their separate ways, it won't be "really, really good," especially for HH and SN because they will have an angry mob of fans after them.

I imagine an emotional airport scene^^
JRO is right. Look, hate to rain on everyone's parade, everyone that thought the 100th was a good ending for them, but there are two discordant and unreconcilable themes at play right now - HH has said that the fans would be pissed off for four episodes then happy when they saw the finale which of course alludes to the fact that the change starts in the penultimate episode and carries through in the finale - like it did last year. And the HH change is strongly intimated to be a B&B relationship or movement toward one. HOWEVER Ausiello's spoiler says "Next Logical Step".

Well kiddies with Booth in full on moving on mode and Brennan convinced she has to protect herself from him, then the Next Logical Step is for her to go to Indonesia and him to head out to Ft Benning, Georgia, and the two of them to meet up again in a year. THAT's the next logical step. Let's just hope Booth isn't engaged to Miss Suzy Homemaker when they get back, or Brennan isn't toting a piece of man-candy on her arm. S6 could be really ugly and if it is then they'll both be so emotionally raw that they can't possibly get together before S7 and then this show just became JAG. Nope, best pray that Ausiello is wrong about this and that they don't take the next logical step, but actually do something wildly irrational like fall in love and act on it.

king RM

Do I sound jaded? Sure, but this ain't the king's first rodeo and the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome this time - like expecting HH to NOT screw over the B&B shippers.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content