Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+17
PIMP
Turi ray of sunshine
Cassiopeia
Secateurs
ToZiKa
fairytales_end
vanessaaaaa
missdebra87
hy6110327
Kasper
SnoopGirl
marymageli
himbeer29
A2BOREANAZ
flyersfan35
queen bess
sadhbh
21 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:47 am

Bye mary!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:47 am

night das!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:47 am

marymageli wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:had to babysit last night for the little pork roast (thats what i call my nephew).....he is getting so big..........and has a double chin already.............hee hee.........

going to watch him tonight also........thats why i am here now........cause i wont be able to be here later..........i swear he knows when i pick up the laptop.......then he starts crying..........urghhhhhhhhhhhhh

now usually i dont watch the babies..........but i am getting paid some big bucks....so....what the hell............
Little pork roast?!? lol That's funny. Very Happy He must be edible I mean adorable. Very Happy
hee he....oh he is adorable.......he and his mom went away to a friends house for a few days.......and when he came back......omg......he was sooooooo big and had a double chin.......so i started calling him pork roast...........and i call his swing his little ham-hock......instead of hammock..........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:48 am

goodnight mary!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:48 am

Ham-hock...lmao!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Mmm...pork roast...

Can you tell I haven't eaten yet? lol
*a2b keeps baby away from fly*......and here i thought i had to watch kasper with the babies...........now its you too........lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 am

hmmmm... should I order dinner or make curry noodles?
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 am

himbeer29 wrote:night sad... and LOL bess!

I don't remember exactly... it was a long time ago. All I remember is him lecturing me about not playing with the chemicals. (which I continued to do anyways ;-))
it was so annoying as i had to write a paper on the results of that experment that was 20% of my grade... needless to say i got a D, i only D i ever got, and a D that meant that instead of getting an A overall i got a B... grrr...

i used to love melting things in my science lessons... pen lids were always fun... and also pennies... they change colour if you get them hot enough...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:50 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Ham-hock...lmao!
he smiles when i say that....so he must like it.............i am great aunt dawn............he knows i am funny
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:50 am

himbeer29 wrote:hmmmm... should I order dinner or make curry noodles?
ohhhhhhh both sound good..........what time is dinner.............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:51 am

how lazy/healthy are you feeling...?
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:51 am

queen bess wrote:

I don't remember exactly... it was a long time ago. All I remember is him lecturing me about not playing with the chemicals. (which I continued to do anyways ;-))
it was so annoying as i had to write a paper on the results of that experment that was 20% of my grade... needless to say i got a D, i only D i ever got, and a D that meant that instead of getting an A overall i got a B... grrr...

i used to love melting things in my science lessons... pen lids were always fun... and also pennies... they change colour if you get them hot enough...

awww that sucks... I'm sorry :-(. And yes! I love burning things! we used to... uh... borrow... chemicals from the lab's closet and then build a fire behind my friend's house (I grew up in the country... where everything is surrounded by miles of cornfields and no one sees you) we would throw the sparkly-color changing ones in (the names are eluding me now), or fill up balloons with flammable gases and then throw them on the fire... ahhhh, good times. But, uh, probably not the smartest thing we ever did ;-).
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:52 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
ohhhhhhh both sound good..........what time is dinner.............

whenever I feel like it ;-)
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:52 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:

*a2b keeps baby away from fly*......and here i thought i had to watch kasper with the babies...........now its you too........lol
Hey now! I don't want to eat the baby...geez! And kasper just wants to steal them...though what she'd do with them in a dorm room, I have no clue...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:53 am

himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:

awww that sucks... I'm sorry :-(. And yes! I love burning things! we used to... uh... borrow... chemicals from the lab's closet and then build a fire behind my friend's house (I grew up in the country... where everything is surrounded by miles of cornfields and no one sees you) we would throw the sparkly-color changing ones in (the names are eluding me now), or fill up balloons with flammable gases and then throw them on the fire... ahhhh, good times. But, uh, probably not the smartest thing we ever did ;-).
i'm just impressed that you managed to do that and still have your eyebrows intact!!

i accidentally set fire to an entire lab bench once.... that was fun!!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:53 am

queen bess wrote:

well. all I've eaten today are a bunch of crackers... fruit smoothie thing... and some pretzels with peanut butter. but I also need to not eat crap, because I've gotten kind of out of shape since I haven't exercised since october and ate a lot of food between thanksgiving and christmas... some of the pictures of me from my new years trip are kind of scary ;-). Either way it isn't healthy... but takeout is much worse.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:54 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

Hey now! I don't want to eat the baby...geez! And kasper just wants to steal them...though what she'd do with them in a dorm room, I have no clue...
awww... i always want to steal babies... but then i think about what is actually involved in looking after them and the impulse fades...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:55 am

queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:

i'm just impressed that you managed to do that and still have your eyebrows intact!!

hahaha! that's awesome! yeah... thinking back... I'm amazed no one ever got hurt. One time, we found a big branch with lots of little branches on it... and so we filled up like 8 balloons and then just held it over the fire... it was SO COOL. But my friend was holding the stick! ah well. I've always been a pyro :-).
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:55 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

hee hee........i think i would be more scared of kasper...........and the dorm room.............lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:55 am

queen bess wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

awww... i always want to steal babies... but then i think about what is actually involved in looking after them and the impulse fades...

indeed. that's why it's best to know people with babies. then you can visit and play and then leave!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:56 am

himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:

well. all I've eaten today are a bunch of crackers... fruit smoothie thing... and some pretzels with peanut butter. but I also need to not eat crap, because I've gotten kind of out of shape since I haven't exercised since october and ate a lot of food between thanksgiving and christmas... some of the pictures of me from my new years trip are kind of scary ;-). Either way it isn't healthy... but takeout is much worse.
i'd probably go with the curry noodle thing... but that's mainly because it sounds really good... and i've eaten crap today so the idea of grease which ,while is often appealing, isn't feeling so attractive...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:56 am

queen bess wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

exactly........thats another reason why i will baby sit every now and then..........remind me of what tremendous responsibility it is..........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 am

himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

indeed. that's why it's best to know people with babies. then you can visit and play and then leave!
exactly!! it's the same with puppies... Razz
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:58 am

thats why i love being the aunt.................bring toys......give lots of sugar......hype them all up........and ooops.......my bad..........gotta run.............lol...........oh my sisters just loved me when i watched their children............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:59 am

himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:

hahaha! that's awesome! yeah... thinking back... I'm amazed no one ever got hurt. One time, we found a big branch with lots of little branches on it... and so we filled up like 8 balloons and then just held it over the fire... it was SO COOL. But my friend was holding the stick! ah well. I've always been a pyro :-).
i love fire... i think it's kind of a national thing here... i mean we have a holiday basically to celebrate the day someone tried to blow up the houses of parliament where everyone loses all common sense and sets off shit loads of fireworks and has massive bonfires...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next