Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED)

+10
southerngirl
mereva
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Hello Salty Goodness
willgirl
Francie
A2BOREANAZ
marymageli
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED)

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:27 pm

okay......he looks okay.........and he really does resemble booth.............but if they want us to feel threatened by her going on a date with him and the whole kiss thing........they need to get a guy with equal hottness as booth..........otherwise......it just doesnt work with me..........like the two guys she dated in the other epi........both were hideous............and sully........he wasnt all that cute either...........come on hart...........find us a man with hotness like db.......there has to be someone out there................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED)

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:20 pm

See, there you're asking for HH to do the impossible. There simply is no one as hot as DB. Wink

Just don't tell my hubby I said that, and I think we'll be OK. Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:10 pm

I reckon he is quite cute. Nothing on Booth, but I could see them as brother.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2