Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sides for "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" (Jared Booth is Here, Folks!)

+14
shipperatheart
CupcakeBean
Lo
Evi
otismotis
Hello Salty Goodness
mereva
bonesblogger
jagglebells
willgirl
southerngirl
TinkonBrink
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sides for "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" (Jared Booth is Here, Folks!) Empty Sides for "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" (Jared Booth is Here, Folks!)

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:21 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I just have one thing to say... I totally wrote a fan fic where Cam calls Jared Jar Head!!! LOL!!! I was so totally right on there! Laughing

Last edited by ForensicMama on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Sides for "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" (Jared Booth is Here, Folks!) Empty Re: Sides for "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" (Jared Booth is Here, Folks!)

Post by ToZiKa Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:32 am

I can't believe that we will finally meet another Booth.....I can't wait for it.....although the wrong one kissed her

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Sides for "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" (Jared Booth is Here, Folks!) Empty Re: Sides for "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" (Jared Booth is Here, Folks!)

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:34 am

OH I know... *sigh* Booth totally needs to take that "chance".... *sigh*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 am

maybe if he gets the feeling that his own brother could take her away from him he'll take a chance.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:36 am

Hey, hey, hey! That better be the only thing Jar Head and Brennan get up to! When HH said that Brennan and Booth would be nakid in bed together this season (even if it's not reality...) it still has to be SEELEY Booth!!! Rolling Eyes
And after reading the Liliy sides...yup. That deffo is some 'mess' between B&B!! Very Happy
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 am

That better not be the KISS that we are supposed to get, wrong BOOTH. I am going to keep the faith this is NOT the KISS that we are supposed to get. I wonder how many episodes Jared will be in? Anyone know who they got to play him, he's gotta look as good if not better than David, so I would love to see who they got.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:06 am

So Brennan is a brass ring and Booth is Mount Everest? Boy, there are some seriously mad metaphors going on in this season! Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 am

LOL brass ring... Mt Everest... hahhaaha

Although I doubt that HH meant JARED Booth with that spoiler, I'd be P*ssed if he meant Jared. You have no idea. Just plan furious! Evil or Very Mad

Now... this might be a good thing, though... with Jared challenging Booth like that with that comment about Booth not taking a chance like that... maybe Brennan will tell him what he said and Booth will take that chance? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yeah... I'm liking where my thought processes are headed...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:56 am

Just had another thought... It's Booth's birthday in this one... when we write fanfics, if it's ever anyone's birthday, it's a good excuse for a "thank you kiss"... Maybe Booth will take both things into account: 1. Jared's challenge/Brennan kissing his brother AND 2. A special gift from Brennan to Booth = Sweet moment & kiss. Very Happy

Last edited by ForensicMama on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:56 am

southerngirl wrote:That better not be the KISS that we are supposed to get, wrong BOOTH. I am going to keep the faith this is NOT the KISS that we are supposed to get. I wonder how many episodes Jared will be in? Anyone know who they got to play him, he's gotta look as good if not better than David, so I would love to see who they got.

Nobody's been cast yet for Jared, but I know what you mean. It'll be pretty hard finding a guy who looks a lot like him and is equally hot. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:57 am

Hey Mama I'm with you on the furious thing! Twisted Evil Grrr!
Is it me or this season have they all said Enough with the gazing into each others eyes over plates of pie and fries in the diner...Enough of the smurf exchanging! You've all got too comfy and cosy....Take one Booth and one Brennan and give 'em a good ol' shake!!!
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:58 am

LOL, climb that mountain, girl!!!! cheers
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:17 am

Thanks for the scoop Mama! I'm trying not to read the sides, but Jared and Brennan is an interesting combo. Can't wait to see Booth get jealous over that!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:14 am

Oh my word. They had better not start something with Jared and Bones. That would just be wrong. I don't know that I could handle something like that. If that's the kiss they were talking about. There are going to be some angry people on this board.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 am

Why does everybody want to watch Booth jealous (I guess because all we get to see is jealous Booth)? Every time we see something about another love interest, we just say it will be nice to see Booth jealous. Why nobody wants to see Brennan jealous. Is it not ironic, we waited four season to see some kind of connection between Booth/Bones and someone other comes who just shows up in the same episode and does what we all waiting for from the first episode.

By Jared's explanation that he gives to kiss Breannan literally means that his brother is a sissy who does not have the courage to aim higher? In four season, I never got the impression that he was a sissy.

One more thing which comes to my mind is that we literally have some information about the first 10 episodes of this season and from what I see it is all about Brennan till now. For example, tension between her and Ian, her dating two guys, her kissing Jared, etc. what I am trying to say is that we haven't had anything about Booth. I know we get to see his brother and all but not much. May be this season they will focus more on Brennan's life more than the Booth's or the balance of the show has tilted a little more towards Brennan (we getting to see more about her stuff).

I know I am jumping the gun about Jared and Brennan kissing but the writers (including Hart Hanson) are turning a "forsenic show" into a relationship circus I guess just to keep the show running longer. I mean forsenics were the main thing of the show and relationship a subplot of the show. Now we just get to see relationships and the forsencis stuff is steadily declining after the one season onward. The plot of Jared making a move on Brennan just pisses me off I guess.

I thought the show was different......but now what we will see now is a boring soap opera with everybody having a relationship with everybody....

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:49 pm

Bonesblogger, I agree with you! I dislike how it's becoming more soap opera-y. I hope they continue to focus on forensics. Although I think the dynamic with Jared would be interesting, that's why I'm looking forward to it. And somehow in my mind, he kisses her and she doesn't want him to or something. It's never Brennan wanting to kiss him. I guess we will have to wait and see!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:29 pm

I don't know... I think everyone recognizes how the fans love the relationship stuff. And they aren't really just focusing on that. I think we just read more of that with the "sides"--I think if we read the sides, however, we see that there is way MORE of the forensics stuff, the case things, etc. There's only ever little blips of Booth/Brennan/Cam/Ange/Jack, etc. We just tend to focus on that stuff.

And why should we blame Jared for kissing Brennan? Apparently they were on some sort of date and Booth never does a thing to make a move on Brennan. They're two single people and if Jared is as hot as his brother, then who can blame her? And we all know how gorgeous Emily/Brennan is. I also do not get a sexual vibe from that kiss. I really don't.
Also, I think that immediately after Jared comes groveling in with hockey tickets... he says that it's an apology, so he sees that he's screwed up with making a move on Brennan. I think that they will see how much they mean to one another in this episode.
I honestly don't think the Jared/Brennan relationship will go beyond that kiss. Brennan respects Booth way too much (as seen in the London episode) and Jared wouldn't want to hurt his brother that way.

It's way far from ever being a soap opera and I totally resent that comment whenever I hear it. People have lives. People break up, fall in love, have families, etc. Just because they work in the crimefighting field doesn't mean that they should put that all on hold and never have lives.

Last edited by ForensicMama on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Ha! Mama, that's why I should never get involved in convos when I haven't read the sides! I didn't realize they were on a date! That changes everything!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:33 pm

LOL I hope I wasn't too catty. ROFL... I just love my Bones. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:38 pm

ForensicMama wrote:LOL I hope I wasn't too catty. ROFL... I just love my Bones. Wink

LOL! Not at all! I love my Bones too!

*hugs it out with Forensic Mama*
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:34 pm

willgirl wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:LOL I hope I wasn't too catty. ROFL... I just love my Bones. Wink

LOL! Not at all! I love my Bones too!

*hugs it out with Forensic Mama*

cheers Hugs!!! Very Happy

I was thinking that this kiss can't be very serious... actually I just mentioned that. But I wanted to add that it's probably a sibling rivalry thing, in which case I don't like Jared Booth too much and I can see why Seeley Booth avoids him! Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Bonesblogger and Willgirl....I think that the 'soap opera' element comes entirely from us!
Take Yanks as an example....we get new info and pages and pages of message board later all we've discussed is Brennan and Ian....and Booth and Pritch!!!
Not one of us said "Brennan's giving a lecture on Interstitial lamellae Remodeling....Woo-Hoo!....Wow! I surely do love the way that lamellae gets remodelled...interstitially?!" Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:01 pm

I loves bones too...but my take on this season's information till now...don't get me wrong. But from what I got to hear till now about this season by spoilers and slides nothing makes me enthusiastic about this season. After such a good last seaon in terms of Brennan and Booth's personal learing curve, this season the creators of the show have somehow repelled them in different directions with Brennan going out with everybody and anybody Very Happy and till now I haven't heard what is Booth doing this season (except his brother describing him as a "Sissy"). I cannot believe that Booth wouldn't feel a bit disappointed after knowing of kissing and I completely get that Brennan has no commitment towards Booth and can do anything what she wishes but I am starting to see Brennan behaving like she did in season one in terms of her being a brain person, which I guess is a southward movement for her character (Of course I may be jumping the gun here and just basing that on the spoilers and slides).

I mean if they wanted to show Booth's feeling towards Brennan why they had to do it through his brother. I mean to say they could have done that by introducing an old friend of Booth and he and Brennan going on a date and kissing why they had to make it in the family. I think there will be a definite story arc between Jared and Brennan unless the creators wouldn't have introduced him in the show just for a kiss and an apology. As for the vibes, we all know Brennan is a not person who gives vibes before getting into bed...anthropologically speaking...LOL

And somehow with these weirds scenarios, I am really starting to believe that I never want B/B together. I guess they will be a lot happier if they go in their own directions, him being a heart person and her being a brain person in their personal lives becuase till now in season 4 they don't have any feelings about each other and it will take another 4 seasons Very Happy for them to have some feelings about each other and by then the show will be taken off air by Fox for low ratings due to weird plots introduced to them apart...LOL

As far as Hart mentioning Booth/Brennan in bed this season, we all know now which Booth will be in bed (figuratively speaking)...LOL

And give Booth a girlfriend... After all this guy is human too...let him enjoy too that guy is single for too long now...

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:38 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:"Brennan's giving a lecture on Interstitial lamellae Remodeling....Woo-Hoo!....Wow! I surely do love the way that lamellae gets remodelled...interstitially?!" Razz

Ah hahahahahhahahaa!!!!!!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing That's totally worth quoting! Hilarious! You are hilarious!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:38 pm

I don't like Jared. Evil or Very Mad
And I DON'T want to see Booth jealous! What for? Just to see him angry and suffer? No fun for me. I want BB to be happy together and not be mad about dating another people.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next