Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED)

+10
southerngirl
mereva
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Hello Salty Goodness
willgirl
Francie
A2BOREANAZ
marymageli
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED) Empty Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED)

Post by marymageli Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:24 am

So it seems the actor who is going to play our Booth younger brother is Brendan Fehr. Is his name not familiar? Hmm. Have you ever watched Roswell? Well, he was that blond guy with that big floppy hair. I think he'll be an excellent choice. Young and handsome... Also, he seems to be a funny guy!

So here is his entry on his website admitting he has been working on Bones. What do you think? Will he be a perfect candidate to play pain-in-the-ass Jared? I am absolutely looking forward to his appearance. Credit goes to xhio86 at 206 bones.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

September 18, 2008

That's probably the worst title I've come up with in a while but forgive me. It's bedtime and I gotta get up early tomorrow to work on... well Bones. I'm going to be playing Jared Booth, D. Boreanaz's younger brother. Sh$t, I hope I spelled that right, spell check is useless! At any rate, it's going to be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to it. The character is great and well written and will be something I haven't really done yet. He's got a lot of stuff to work with on the screen and with a great back story so here's to not screwing it up! It's been talked of it being an arc for a few episodes but as of now I'm just shooting one starting tomorrow and I'll leave the next episodes up to those who actually make those decisions. Yeah I know what you're saying and me too, I thought I'd have a vote in the whole thing and I don't want to tip my hat or anything on what way I was leaning but alas, I wasn't asked to weigh in so I'm just going to eat all the crap off the craft service table all day and make sure I get my moneys (monies, money's?) worth just in case.

---------

And guys, here is a pic of Brendan taken today as of 20 September. Credit goes to b-fehr.org
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by marymageli on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED) Empty Re: Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED)

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:26 am

okay.....so he looks like booth.............but i dont think he is attractive..........ewwwwwwwww

why cant they have someone hottttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED) Empty Re: Jared Booth Has Been Casted!!! --It's......... + FOX Confirms BF's Guest Appearance (UPDATED)

Post by Francie Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:52 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:okay.....so he looks like booth.............but i dont think he is attractive..........ewwwwwwwww

why cant they have someone hottttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause then Booth would have REAL competition when hell let's face it...he doesn't actually have any but ya knows what I mean? Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:07 am

he's not that bad looking!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:32 am

The guy is ok looking.

I can't see him looking like Booth at all. Imo he doesn't live up to the hype, David is way better looking, different league altogether.

From the sides I had someone totally different in mind for Jared
It is a strange casting choice for me, just my humble opinion. Smile
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:51 am

doesn't look like Booth's bro though
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:33 am

Here's better photos of him on imdb:

He is pretty good looking, but of course nothing near Mr. Boreanaz! Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:46 am

not bad but not really hot either.....no competition for Booth.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:07 am

Let's have a little side-by-side:

I think they did a pretty good job casting a guy that looks a lot like him. Wink (but not tooooooooooooo much like him...)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:12 am

I agree, mama. This pic of Brendan is might not be the best but imagine these two standing right next to each other looking pure hot. That will be a sight! I am still for "our" Booth, don't get me wrong, but I do think this guy is just perfect. I like blond guys anyway! lol

Last edited by marymageli on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:35 am

Eyes are quite alike, but brows... nose... lips...no. I'm all for 'our' Booth! (Nothing against Brendan, but I already hate Jared.)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:23 am

Just don't see this guy looking like David/Booth, his features are rather different and not appealing to me anyways:) There are other actors that would be more suitable to the role, and he looks too young, jmo Smile
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:16 am

Well, he is his little brother after all.... Plus on IMDB they had newer pics and he does look older.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:06 pm

Ok, he is not Booth or David. He is not at all hard to look at though. The other pictures of him, where is hair is more like Booths he is better looking in those than the shaved head look.

I will not like him with Bones, they wont look good together.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:41 pm

FOX confirms Brendan Fehr's addition to the cast. So he will appear in at least two episodes. Hmm. So it seems tension which he'll cause will not be resolved in one episode. Good!! We need some angst, don't we? . TV Guide's Matt Mitovich reports.

Bones Picks Roswell Alum to Play Booth's Bro

Fox is now confirming that which was first and exclusively reported by... the actor himself: Brendan Fehr, who cut his teeth on Roswell and very recently costarred on the ABC Family series Samurai Girl, is going to guest on Bones as Booth's younger brother, Jared.

Fehr is booked for two episodes, the first of which will air Nov. 2, just as sweeps month kicks off. No coincidence there, seeing as the buzz is that Jar might close the very deal Bones fans have wanted his big bro to better apply himself to all these years. OK, that phrasing came out a bit obtuse. He will pitch woo with Brennan.

"It's going to be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to it," Fehr wrote on his official web site. "The character is great and well-written.... He's got a lot of stuff to work with on the screen and with a great back story." — Matt Mitovich
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:19 pm

How come it is coming on Nov 2nd (its Sunday)... How coming it is airing on Sunday... ???

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:40 pm

*Head Desk. Head Desk*
First they play switcheroo with the episode order...now they're switching the days around as well???? affraid ...I can't cope! I'm going into a darkened room to lay down! Laughing
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:46 pm

And they are still going to change the order of the episodes with this one too as there are couple of episodes before this too after "The He in the She" episode what is going on??? ...Any idea??

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:25 pm

No one knows for sure now...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 pm

I think there has been a mistake girls, I don't think you should worry about the airdate. Bones is on Sunday? Never! It's probably just a misprint. As for switching of the episode...well, it has happened before, hasn't it?
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:55 pm

I also think that it is a typo... But does it mean it will air on Nov 5th???

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by space Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:20 am

See, I don't know about you guys, but this is def something I can work with!! I mean, damn, look at the scruff!
stolen from some fan website...

but, since they were filming just the other day, and I think he has had the buzzed hair in recent pics... probably can expect the short hair for the ep. I think there is enough brotherly resemblance there.
And I can see Bren finding him "symmetrically pleasing"... what I can't get past as easily is the fact that it's BOOTH'S BROTHER.

Oh well, guess we'll see what happens!

Last edited by space on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was staring and noticed the scruff... *shrug*)

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:48 am

I agree there. He's very handsome, but not as handsome as OUR Booth.

I'm the kind of person who likes to sit back and see what happens. It's amazing what the actors and directors do with the scripts. They're just plain genius.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:53 am

I would love to take a cue from you Mama and be patient and wait. But, I cant keep from thinking about this; if this comes in November than that means sweeps right? Well, than damn this CANT be the bones/booth kiss, wrong Booth. He's not Booth he is Jared, Booth is Booth. UGH, Ok, I will wait, until November- lets see how many more Wednesdays is that?????? TOO FRIGGING MANY----------------I will go read fanfic to make myself happy with FLUFF cause the show has the ANGST angle covered.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:35 am

Yes, I'm sure that HH will have OUR Booth and Brennan kiss during the sweeps. The whole point is to get people to watch, and if the kiss was between Jared and Brennan, then we all WOULDN'T watch lol! Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next