Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoilers for episode 4.15 'The Hero in the Hold'--the return of the Grave Digger and Jared Booth

+5
Sarah9488
Shakari
jagglebells
lena152
shopgirl909
9 posters

Go down

Spoilers for episode 4.15 'The Hero in the Hold'--the return of the Grave Digger and Jared Booth Empty Spoilers for episode 4.15 'The Hero in the Hold'--the return of the Grave Digger and Jared Booth

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:57 am

Episode 4.15: The Hero in the Hold
Airdate: January 15, 2009

Hodgins is not over when he and Brennan got taken hostage a while back. He may even be partially to blame for Booth's kidnapping. Turns out Booth was Tasered, knocked out and stuffed in a toy-like yellow submarine. When he gets out of the tiny submarine, Booth finds himself face to face with someone from his military past. The team works on locating Booth and finding who is behind the kidnapping. We learn why Booth's son is named Parker. Brennan, Hodgins and Thomas Vega, from episode 2.09, face Judge Dix Williams and AUSA Kim Kurland, also from episode 2.09, and learn that evidence in the Grave Digger's case has gone missing. The three of them are suspected of taking the evidence. Hodgins is obsessed by the Grave Digger and Vega is writing a book on the subject. Angela, Sweets, Cam, Agent Perotta and Jared also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for episode 4.15 'The Hero in the Hold'--the return of the Grave Digger and Jared Booth Empty Re: Spoilers for episode 4.15 'The Hero in the Hold'--the return of the Grave Digger and Jared Booth

Post by lena152 Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:30 am

wow, thanks for the info! looks like exactly the kind of angsty more suspenseful episode i've been waiting for. yay! Smile
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for episode 4.15 'The Hero in the Hold'--the return of the Grave Digger and Jared Booth Empty Re: Spoilers for episode 4.15 'The Hero in the Hold'--the return of the Grave Digger and Jared Booth

Post by jagglebells Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:34 am

Yay!! We get to see how Brennan will react. After all, she knows what Booth is going through.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:33 am

This is going to ROCK. Bren's going to freak--she did the other time Booth was kidnapped. Now, after his faked death I bet she'll be even more freaked about losing him. I hope she gets to kick some butt in this episode.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:11 am

uh. a second gravedigger episode. I loved the first one and I'll love this one.

and btw... a yellow submarine... somehow I have the urge to sing (sink ^^)... 1,2,3...
In the town where I was born
lived a man who sailed to sea...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:07 am

And he told us of his life
In the land of subma - rines
So we sailed up to the sun
Till we found the sea of green

hehe!
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:32 am

I think that it must be a nod to the Beatles. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:15 pm

ForensicMama wrote:I think that it must be a nod to the Beatles. Very Happy

How right you are!!!
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:59 pm

We all live in a yellow submarine,
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:13 pm

haha, I made this thread a sing-a-long thread.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:22 pm

i hate that song!! Wink
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:37 am

I cant wait for this episode, especially the hug at the end and to find out what Jared did to get in trouble this time!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:50 am

southerngirl wrote:I cant wait for this episode, especially the hug at the end and to find out what Jared did to get in trouble this time!

Me, too! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I'm so glad it's the first episode back after the (yet ANOTHER) break!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:19 am

OMG I wish I had the power to travel through time! If I did, I'd totally tape it and send it to all of you. <3
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:33 am

You and me both!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:02 am

i'm a moderate B/B shipper. I don't always drool over scenes that are big B/B-ing. But, I have to admit after last episode I'm really excited for Brennan to give the guy a hug for once. I think there's only been one other time she's been the one to instigate a hug. So I like this idea of an emotional hug, although it would've made me happy if she gave him a hug last episode too.

I'm a bone-ified sucker for some B/B now.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum