Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+17
flyersfan35
hy6110327
phoebsfan
jonezn4Bones
katarina
PIMP
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Kasper
Francie
himbeer29
SnoopGirl
Polygirl
A2BOREANAZ
ToZiKa
Turi ray of sunshine
crystallynn
marymageli
21 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by crystallynn Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:53 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
crystallynn wrote:I took benadryl for my bug bites like 6 hours ago and It is just now kicking in. I'm not tired though, I just feel like I have a hang over. plus side though, my bites don't itch.

OUCh I hate it when they start itching again; I think it's worst than when you get bitten the first time! have you tried putting a cooling lotion on it?

And for the sleep do you like tea? that can be soothing sometimes

I only drink flavored tea so usually there is to much sugar in it to calm me down. and cooling lotion like for sunburns? because I do have some of that.
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:54 am

A2B!
Guess what I got this morning......Devil Bones!
My dad opend the door and came back with a strange look on his face......said I got a package from the USA.....he looked like that was a miracle..... Shocked

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:55 am

ToZiKa wrote:A2B!
My dad opend the door and came back with a strange look on his face......said I got a package from the USA.....he looked like that was a miracle..... Shocked

whoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo

yay for the toz..............happy reading...........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:55 am

Hey Toz!
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:55 am

crystallynn wrote:
crystallynn wrote:
marymageli wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:That is always good on a hairdresseer; that they never dissapoint you. That is why I only let my friend who is from Venezuela to cut my hair.
Good thinking. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who know how to cut hair. Crying or Very sad

She is my friend but I still pay her; the only difference is that she comes to my house to do that and doesn't charge me as much as she does the rest of her clients

My friend doesnt cut hair for a living she went to school for it and then changed her mind. So she doesn't let me pay her and I've tried.

That is very kind of her!!! as I said she doesn't charge me much and I appreciate that; even blow dries my hair in the front so I can see the shape of the hair cut. I am thinking that my next cut will be by the end of this year.

Do you have a hair cut in mind?

Not yet. The thing is I get the itch of cutting it really short from time to time (usually with years in between) and I am thinking about MAYBE doing that plus getting it thinned. I dunno yet. My face is really round and chubby do I may have to consult her on a cut that won't make it look too fat.
Also my hair takes FOREVER and EVER to grow back; so that is why I am afraid of cutting it too short.
But I think the winter time will be a good time as any for short hair.
I'll have to see.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:56 am

Instead of being here I cleaned the whole house and most of the cupboards and I made some cake.....and muffins too....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:57 am

I'm reading Bones to Ashes right now. I think Devil Bones is whats next for me. Very Happy
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:57 am

crystallynn wrote:
crystallynn wrote:I took benadryl for my bug bites like 6 hours ago and It is just now kicking in. I'm not tired though, I just feel like I have a hang over. plus side though, my bites don't itch.

OUCh I hate it when they start itching again; I think it's worst than when you get bitten the first time! have you tried putting a cooling lotion on it?

I only drink flavored tea so usually there is to much sugar in it to calm me down. and cooling lotion like for sunburns? because I do have some of that.

LOL I like my teas real sweet too; but they sell some that help you with the hyperness even if you put a bit too much of sugar in it.
And yep! you can use some of that lotion on your mosquito bites. because if you touch them while they start itching you would feel yours skin warm right on that spot and that cooling lotiono will sooth it!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:57 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:

It is going to be a very long night.....first I have to watch the new epi which I finally got an hour ago and then I have to start reading.....I can't wait....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:58 am

Was your dad looking like this Suspect Suspect when he got the package??
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:59 am

ToZiKa wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

It is going to be a very long night.....first I have to watch the new epi which I finally got an hour ago and then I have to start reading.....I can't wait....
well then.......you certainly have some fun awaiting for you.............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:59 am

that's actually pretty close......I bet he was looking at it from every angle to make sure that it is not going to explode.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:00 am

crystallynn wrote:
crystallynn wrote:
marymageli wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:That is always good on a hairdresseer; that they never dissapoint you. That is why I only let my friend who is from Venezuela to cut my hair.
Good thinking. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends who know how to cut hair. Crying or Very sad

She is my friend but I still pay her; the only difference is that she comes to my house to do that and doesn't charge me as much as she does the rest of her clients

My friend doesnt cut hair for a living she went to school for it and then changed her mind. So she doesn't let me pay her and I've tried.

That is very kind of her!!! as I said she doesn't charge me much and I appreciate that; even blow dries my hair in the front so I can see the shape of the hair cut. I am thinking that my next cut will be by the end of this year.

Do you have a hair cut in mind?

Not yet. The thing is I get the itch of cutting it really short from time to time (usually with years in between) and I am thinking about MAYBE doing that plus getting it thinned. I dunno yet. My face is really round and chubby do I may have to consult her on a cut that won't make it look too fat.
Also my hair takes FOREVER and EVER to grow back; so that is why I am afraid of cutting it too short.
But I think the winter time will be a good time as any for short hair.
I'll have to see.

I know really want to cut my hair short but I'm afraid it will make my face look fat. Winter is a good time to go short though so that its not so hot that you need to put it up in a ponytail.
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:01 am

Toz, this is awesome! I myself have to order a book...of a different kind...either from England or from the US. I think I'll go for the closer location. lol. toz, did you pay much for the delivery?
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:01 am

crystallynn wrote:

I'm reading Bones to Ashes right now. I think Devil Bones is whats next for me. Very Happy
yep Bones To Ashes is #10 and Devil Bones #11
I read the first ten in german and Devil Bones will be the first of her books that I'll read in english......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:02 am

Oh, soon I'll have to go. In 15 my student is here.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:03 am

marymageli wrote:Toz, this is awesome! I myself have to order a book...of a different kind...either from England or from the US. I think I'll go for the closer location. lol. toz, did you pay much for the delivery?
cup sent it to me after she read it, mary!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:04 am

ToZiKa wrote:

that's actually pretty close......I bet he was looking at it from every angle to make sure that it is not going to explode.....
oh toz............thats so funny................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:04 am

crystallynn wrote:

LOL I like my teas real sweet too; but they sell some that help you with the hyperness even if you put a bit too much of sugar in it.
And yep! you can use some of that lotion on your mosquito bites. because if you touch them while they start itching you would feel yours skin warm right on that spot and that cooling lotiono will sooth it!

thanks I'll do. I think the hyperness is from sleep deprivation I'm trying to get my self to sleep like a normal person so I'm trying to stay up later every morning until I start going to sleep at night again.
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:05 am

ToZiKa wrote:
crystallynn wrote:

yep Bones To Ashes is #10 and Devil Bones #11
I read the first ten in german and Devil Bones will be the first of her books that I'll read in english......
sweeeet....
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:06 am

ToZiKa wrote:
marymageli wrote:Toz, this is awesome! I myself have to order a book...of a different kind...either from England or from the US. I think I'll go for the closer location. lol. toz, did you pay much for the delivery?
cup sent it to me after she read it, mary!
Oh, I see! It's very nice of her.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am

ToZiKa wrote:

ROFL!!!! OMG he is probably wondering what the heck is all that about!! just wait for the interrogation to start!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am

oh turi............shorter haircuts are wonderful for your 'chubby' face.........i to have a 'chubby' face.....and i have layers and they are what i call flippy...........you would be amazed how great it works.....to make the face look thinner...........i also have bangs
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

oh toz............thats so funny................

he didn't like it at all when I was in the USA when I was 16......he never was this far away and he doesn't like to fly......so everything this far away is making him slightly uncomfortable......especailly since I mentioned that I dream of moving to the USA or Canada one day....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am

I have 8 of these books out of 11 - all in English of course - but I haven't had time to read them. I am hoping next year I'll read all of them. But...there is no need to rush I think. The letters won't go away or something!!! lol
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next