Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B)

+5
kruff1998
sweetie_dude
ToZiKa
EDDB
ForensicMama
9 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B)

Post by ToZiKa Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:43 am

Angela is way too nosy for her own damn good....one day she will get herself into trouble.....
but I love Booth and Bones finally being together.....
PPS

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B)

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:57 am

Thanks ladies! Very Happy I'll post soon! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 am

Chapter 42

The sun wasn't yet up when Brennan and Booth were awoken by the sound of Booth's cell phone. Brennan didn't move. She just laid there and let Booth search for his cell phone. He rolled out of bed. He wasn't used to the layout of Brennan's bedroom, so it took him a full two minutes to find the phone. It stopped ringing at home point, but then began ringing once again. Booth was still groggy and half-asleep. After all, he had been up most of the night. And for a very good reason. Eventually he found his phone. He pushed the green talk button and lifted it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi Booth, it's Angela." She sounded so chipper and awake that Booth felt annoyed almost immediately.

"Why are you calling my phone? It's--"

"Five-twenty."

"Five-twenty. Why are you calling me before the sun's even up?" Then he realized something else. "Why are you even calling me at all?" He couldn't remember the last time Angela called his cell.

"Oh. I just needed to talk to Bren."

"Sure--" Booth's eyes widened. "Wait, why do you think that I'm with Bones?"

"It's an emergency," she lied.

"Sure... sure... how about we try this again? What's the truth?"

"The truth is, I need to talk to Bren. Booth, I don't know if you know this yet, but I'm a very stubborn woman and I will be calling every thirty seconds until I talk to the woman."

"Then call her cell."

"No. I want to talk to her on yours."

By now Brennan was feeling annoyed, too. "Who is it, Booth?"

Booth covered the receiver. Angela could hear the whole conversation, though. "Angela. She wants to talk to you."

"Tell her to call my cell."

"She refuses."

"Fine!" She crawled across the bed and grabbed the cell from Booth's hand. "What?" Brennan had to hold the cell phone away from her ear while Angela squealed. Ah, you all know that it was coming! After a few seconds, she put the cell back to her ear. "What do you want, Ange?"

"I wanted to find out if I was right about something. That's all."

"About what?"

"You and Booth gettin' it on!"

"We didn't get anything on, Ange."

"And that's why you two are together at five in the morning?"

"We were going over... paperwork." Booth made a few exaggerated gestures, as if to say, 'that's the best you can come up with?'

"And that's why you sound like you just woke up?"

"I have a cold."

"Sure, sweetie. Whatever you say. Hey. I'm in the neighborhood and it just so happens that I'm walking up the stairs to your building with three cups of coffee and a bag of doughtnuts. Want to lock Booth in the bathroom, or shall we feed him?"

Brennan's mouth dropped, "You're... you're what?"

"That's right, sweetie. You better fess up, or there will be a very awkward situation in a few seconds."

Brennan flipped a light on and quickly started putting underwear on with one hand.

Booth got the message and started to pull his shorts on.

"Fine, fine, Ange. You win. Booth and I slept together last night, but--"

"That's what I thought. Now you two get some shut-eye."

"Wait!" Brennan stopped trying to pull clothing on. "I thought you were outside my door?"

"I lied. Good night, sweetie. Would you like me to call Cam and tell her you're sick? Ah, heck, I'll do it. Call it an early Christmas gift from me." The line was dead. Brennan flipped the phone closed.

"What was that all about?" Booth asked.

"Angela's going to die an early death." She threw the phone at the door.

Booth grinned as he realized they were both standing in the room together. In their underthings.

"No, Booth. I'm not in the mood."

Booth moved closer. He pulled her close to him and began to kiss her neck. "In the mood now?" He murmured against her neck.

She laughed and said, "Yes!"

He pulled her onto the bed where he began to make love to her. Again. And again. And again.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:37 pm

Chapter 43

Four hours later, Brennan was sitting on the couch thumbing through Forensic Magazine. She stopped several times, unable to concentrate on the words in front of her face. Every face was Booth, every word said something naughty. At last she threw the magazine aside and watched the news. Booth had recently converted her into a TV watcher, but the only thing she could find interest in was NBC-4 News Channel.

After a minute, she heard the water running, then the higher tune of the shower. Booth was showering. In her shower. Naked. She smiled and tried to concentrate on what Miguel Amageur was saying. Something about a body being discovered in the Patomac... A three car pileup on 295. She began to wonder if Booth was using her shampoo. Her toothbrush? Would he feel that comfortable around her?

Her cell phone rang and she answered it, "Brennan."

"It's Cam. Do you know where Booth is?"

"Uh... why?"

"Cal Masters was arrested last night on a DUI charge. I tried to call earlier, but his cell phone was turned off. I kept getting the answering machine."

"Um, he's here," Then she added quickly, "We're just discussing the case."

"Sure," Cam's voice sounded sarcastic. "Do you think I could talk to him?"

"He's, uh, in the bathroom right now."

"OK. Just tell him that Cullen wants to talk to him. They have him at the DC precinct. They'll transfer him to the FBI after he sobers up enough."

"OK."

"Talk to you soon." She hung up.

Brennan sat for a second, bewildered. Did Cam think....? Nah.

She stood up and walked to the bathroom. She knocked quietly, then again a little louder. No answer. He probably couldn't hear her over the shower. She considered waiting outside the door until he was done with his shower, but she realized that that was the avoidant way to handle things.

She turned the knob and entered the bathroom...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:01 pm

She will never be able to talk to him when he is naked in the shower.....
It's just not possible to concentrate with naked Booth so close.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by kruff1998 Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:11 am

HI YA MAMA....been off busy busy....not been able to catch up with stories....poor sweetie dude....i sometime drop out of conversation with her so fast it spins our heads....great story and can't wait to catch up I'm at chapter 14 and this is good!!!
kruff1998
kruff1998
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:50 am

that was HOT! Booth in the shower...bones possibly joining...or admiring his perfect body. HOT Great job mama.Very Happy
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:06 am

Thanks for the compliments... an especially steamy chappie is coming up. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:12 am

SWEEEEEEET. Look forward to that:D:D:D:D Can't wait. Very Happy:D:D When will it be up??? today??? I think you should post right now:D:D:D YUP!!! Bring on the steaminess:D:D:D
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Chapter 44

Brennan turned the handle and walked into the steamy bathroom. She studied the Booth's outline through the opaque glass of the shower door. Brennan tried to shake herself free from her imagination. It was one of those downfalls of being a writer. Her mind could work a story faster than she could blink.

She was there for a reason. The reason was not to jump in the shower with Booth. Brennan thought quickly. Knock on the shower door? Yell out his name? Instead she cleared her throat. She cleared it again. The shower must have drowned out her grunts.

She sighed. This was not the usual Brennanesque way of dealing with things. Remembering her old ways, and also taking note of the fact that she and Booth were not strangers to seeing one another naked, she threw the door of the shower open. Booth turned around and grinned wolfishly.

"Hey, Bones. Need a shower?"

"No." She was terse. "Cam called and said that Cal Masters was arrested last night. They'll take him to the J. Edgar Hoover building as soon as you're ready to interrogate him. Cullen wants you to give him a call." She showed him the cell phone in her hand.

"Kinda busy here, Bones." He lathered his abs and scrubbed his hair. He paused and noticed that Bones was still standing there. Watching him. Booth smiled wickedly and kissed her deeply.

She pushed back on him, but he pulled her back against him. "OK." She tried to push him back again, but he pulled her harder against him. "That's enough!"

Booth just grinned and then pulled her into the shower with him. Her clothing was soaking. Booth plucked the cell from her hand and tossed it over the stall before it got any wetter and began to kiss her neck and shoulder, making goosebumps dapple her skin from head to toe.

At first Brennan mentally kicked herself. She should have known. On the other hand, she was really REALLY glad that Cam called.

She wrapped her legs around him and he hoisted her against the tile wall. He ran his tongue along her shoulder and to her ear, something he learned in very short order that it drove her crazy with ecstasy.

At the height of the passion, she practically screamed, "Oh! Love you!"

Booth weighed the two options in his mind. 1. Ask her to repeat herself. 2. Act as if it didn't happen in hopes that it didn't scare her away. "What?" He whispered in her ear. By then, her feet finally hit the tile floor. Booth smiled at her lovingly and wrapped a wet thread of hair around her ear. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she was still breathing hard. Was that blush on her cheek from the recent exercise or from her Freudian slip?

A million thoughts zipped through her mind in within the span of 1/100th of a second. Backtrack? No. She was never one to backtrack. Admit her feelings? Feelings she had always disagreed could ever exist. That was a possibility. She never admitted she was wrong. No matter what, she would have to admit she was wrong. Which would be the least of the two evils? Booth's warm eyes gazed into hers and she felt comfortable in his arms. She realized she had never felt so loved. She'd never felt like she belonged so much, either.

"I said I love you." Her face was blank at first, but then she responded to his smile. Her eyes lit up and she smiled at him, too. "It's your fault, you know."

"What?" Booth laughed.

"I said it's your--"

"I'm FBI. I'm trained in getting the truth out of people." He kissed her. "You can't take it back now."

"Yes, I can." She said against his kiss.

"I read your expression. Your mannerisms. You were telling the truth!"

She pulled back slightly. "You can tell?"

"Mm-hm," He smiled at her in that loving way she'd seen so many times before. "And I don't think it's a secret that I love you."

She kissed him softly. "How can you tell?"

"Every time I do this," He kissed her. "My heart leaps a little. For four years, Bones, I've loved you. It's just a fact."

"Facts aren't funny feelings, Booth."

"What I'm feeling can't falter or waver, Bones. It never has and never will."

She pulled him closer, the water drizzled down around them like a Floridian hurricane. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," he replied softly. "You're not going to backtrack, are you?"

She shook her head. "I'm not a back-tracker, Booth."

"That's my girl."

"Woman."

"You got that right!" He pulled her closer for round two.

ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by kruff1998 Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 pm

OMG.... nearly every woman's heres fantasy!!!! (Chapter 40) eeeww they way you write....well let's say some hubby's and boyfriends are loving you right about now,, or rather in bit, ya know at the end

that was so H...O..T....HOT!! I....u....you rock woman...you man is so lucky to be married to you and your brain!!!
kruff1998
kruff1998
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by kruff1998 Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:41 pm

oh goodness you rock!!! you soooo rock!!! me and my imagination are going to bed now with great fantasy weaving around
kruff1998
kruff1998
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:35 pm

LOL my lucky hubby!!! Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:25 pm

oulala tres hot mama. lol. that was awesome. very HOT and STEAMY for sure. Great writing as always Very Happy
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 am

Chapter 45

Brennan walked inconspicuously through the Jeffersonian, ahead of Booth. Angela tried to hide her smile as she watched her friend practically float from one end of the room to the other and then sink into her desk chair.

"How was it?"

Bones jumped, then her face grew red. "How was what, Angela?" She quickly sorted through notes on her desk to keep her eyes trained away from her friend's eager stare.

Angela sauntered in and sat on the desk next to Brennan. "Don't play with me, Brennan. How was it? You know? With Booth?"

"Dinner? It was nice. We had a nice dinner." Glittering sapphire eyes looked up at Angela.

"Dinner, huh? Did you have chicken breast or Kielbasa sausage?"

"What?"

"It was a pun, sweetie. Now spit it out and tell me how last night was." Angela crossed her arms.

Brennan stuttered over her words and saw Cam walking toward her office from across the hall. "Last night was amazing, Angela."

Unfortunately for Brennan, Cam caught that whole sentence and her eyes grew wide with surprise."Excuse me?"

Angela grinned mischievously and smacked Brennan's butt. "Yeah, it was." She kissed Bren's cheek.

"OK..." Cam's eyes revealed her amusement. "As long as work and personal don't intermingle when we're working a case, you two can do whatever you like."

"No, no. Angela is just be--"

Angela grinned. "Oh, I was just messing with you. Bren was just talking to me about her hot date last night."

Cam smiled and put down a load of paperwork. She closed the door behind her and leaned on the arm of the sofa. "A date, huh? With who?"

"With B--"

"With some guy! Just some guy, right Ange?"

"He's not just some guy, Bren!"

"What am I missing here?" Cam asked.

"No, he's not just some... some guy... I'm not very comfortable discuss--"

Booth knocked and entered the office. "Hey, Bones."

Between Booth's smile and Brennan's red cheeks, the two might as well have filmed the events of the last twenty four hours for Camille.

"Oh." Cam quietly excused herself and left for her office.

"I think Cam might be bothered by that. Huh." Angela stood and wound her way past the two. "You two kids have fun now... just don't have fun in the janitor's closet. They have camera's in that place. The storage room for the living history museum is safe, though. I recommend Cleopatra's bed. My personal fave." She winked and left the room.

Booth, hands in pockets, walked up to Brennan shyly. "So... breakfast?"

Breakfast was the last thing she wanted to think about. "I swear I didn't say a thing. Angela just read my mind and I think Cam just guessed and--"

Booth curled a finger under Brennan's chin and kissed her lips. "Don't worry about it. Let's just choose not to worry. In the meantime, we have a criminal to question. Wanna hitch a ride to the Hoover Building?"

"Yeah." Her features softened and she allowed herself to smile.

Booth slipped his hand into hers and they stood that way for several minutes before they walked to the SUV.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 pm

awe. loved it mama. very well done Smile
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:26 pm

TY Sweetie! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:21 pm

I liked it.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm

That is so awesome story. I really like it! Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:38 am

Chapter 46

The infamous Cal Masters stewed in his seat as Brennan and Booth watched on in the side room. His hair was dyed green and spiked in the ends. He was tall and as he sat, his legs stretched several inches out from beneath the table.

Sweets found his way into the little side room. "This the guy?"

Brennan walked over to him and Booth patted his shoulder. "Hey, Sweet-Cheeks."

"Just got off the plane. Sorry I'm late."

"Yeah? Where'd you go?"

"I flew to Boston to hear a guest lecture at the University."

"And they let you fly alone?"

Sweets grinned, "Yes, Agent Booth, believe it or not, they let me fly unattended."

Booth smiled at Bones, "Our little guy is growing up!"

Bones laughed and played along. She pinched his cheek. "He has your eyes, Booth."

"And your brown hair."

"Awww."

"All right, guys. Enough. So, I was going to wait until our meeting, but how did your date go?"

Booth and Brennan blushed. "It went well." Booth smiled and looked over at Brennan.

"Yes. It went very well."

"I'm glad. We'll delve into that more at our session."

"So, what do you think?" Booth asked as he gestured at Masters.

"I read his profile. He has a history of violence and crime. Three counts of sodomy in the first degree, four of rape, two of drug possession, and eight DUIs."

Booth sucked air between his teeth, "Yow. Guess he won't be pursuing a career in law enforcement."

"Guess not." Bones replied.

Booth asked, "Do you think Masters could commit all of these murders?"

"Guys like this get braver as their crimes grow from things like petty theft. The drive grows stronger, they need to do something more risky. They start evolving. Where once they were voyeurs, they will then start stalking. That turns to brushing against women in the subway. Then that might turn into touching women when they don't want it. Then they'll start raping. That could turn to a violent sexually charged murder. In my opinion, Cal Masters has the drive and the risk-taking personality required to commit these crimes."

"Well, let's go talk to Mr. Masters." The three went into the interrogation room together.

Masters looked up and put on a front when he saw them come in and take their seats. Brennan was in the middle with the two men on either side.

"Let's talk about murder, Cal." Booth started.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

"I'm talking about Misty Gibbons." He laid out a photograph of her decomposing body on the table.

Cal scowled, "Sorry. Name doesn't ring a bell."

"Really?" Booth laid out the picture of Carrie Masters on the table. "Does the name Carrie Masters ring that little bell of yours?"

"Masters is a common name."

"True," Brennan cut in. "However, in this case, this particular Carrie Masters is your common law wife."

"Interesting." Booth replied.

"Quite interesting, would you say, Dr. Sweets?"

"Indeed."

All three looked at Cal and waited for an answer.

"Whatever. Carrie and me haven't even talked in over a year."

"Is that so?" Booth replied. He pulled out a cell phone record and slid it across the table. He indicated the highlighted areas. "Says here that you made a call to Carrie four weeks ago and, surprise, surprise, you called her on the day she died. Were you asking her for a cup of coffee or maybe you called her over to do a line of cocaine?"

Brennan cut in, "You called her over for a night of drugs and sex and instead she ended up getting her head cracked in with a baseball bat."

"I didn't--"

"And you laid her on the mattress and let her decompose. The neighbors must've really hated you for that."

"I haven't--"

"What did you do? You sprayed a little Febreze here and there and hoped that it would mask the smell!"

The speed of the interrogation took off.

"I didn't--"

"Did you clean up after her? Wash her body?"

"That's just--"

"Duct taped plastic bags over the windows to keep the smell from seeping into the other apartments?"

"No, I di--"

"You weren't as good a housekeeper as you thought because--"

"I haven't been to my place in months!" Cal's eyes were burning.

Sweets replied, "Well, I think that sounds like a good confession, what do you guys think?"

"Sounds good to me." Booth agreed.

"I didn't admit to nothin'!"

"Funny that you say that, because we didn't say anything about where Carrie's body was discovered."

Cal's hallow expression broke. "Alright, she died in my place, but that doesn't mean nothin' cuz I've got dealers comin' in and out of that place like all the time."

"I'm a forensic anthropologist, Mr. Masters, do you know what that is?" He shook his head. "It means that I investigate murders in the lab for a living. When you injected the cocaine in Carrie's blood stream, you overdosed her and you knew it was going to happen. It's the same drug cocktail that we found on your person when you were pulled over by the police last night. The exact same chemical composition. We also found your DNA on Carrie's person." Booth was impressed by Brennan's lies.

"I didn't f-ck Carrie."

"True, but I did find your DNA on the bindings found on Carrie's wrists. You made a mistake, Mr. Masters. You tore the duct tape with your teeth. You left saliva on the tape." That part was partly true. They'd found saliva, but hadn't yet tied it to Cal's DNA.

Luckily for them, Cal was a dumba$$.

"Fine. I killed them all. Bashed their heads in and watched them die."

"Why?"

"Because I felt like it!" His eyes blazed and he bared his teeth like a wild animal.

"Well, we need a real motive, Cal. I'm going with the women in your life discovered your drug problems and threatened to tell daddy." Booth said.

"If they tell daddy, then Cal gets no more moolah." Sweets pointed out.

"Without the moolah, then Cal gets to sleep in a cardboard box with the roaches and bum p!ss." Booth.

Cal sat coldly across the table and didn't reply.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:30 am

Chapter 47

Sweets sat in his usual seat in his office and watched the two partners exit the elevator and enter the door. He noted how their hands touched as they entered and they made eye-contact just about every two seconds.

They sat down and were quiet, waiting for Sweets to talk first.

Sweets just sat and observed quietly.

Booth began to feel uncomfortable.

Brennan was fine. There were a million things she was thinking about.

Booth finally broke the silence. "Didn't you want to talk to us about the date?"

"If that's the direction you'd like to go, Agent Booth, that's just fine with me."

"Don't play like that, Sweetness, I know this is what you wanted us here for. A little update, right?"

Brennan reached out her hand and brushed Booth's jacket with her fingertips. "Let's just tell the man already."

"Using the term 'man' loosely there, Bones?"

"Tell me what?" Sweets sat up a little straight with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face.

"About our relationship." Brennan replied.

"Bones, I don't think we should--"

"I think we should. You know, get it out in the open. Just write it off. It's pointless for us to go on like this. He'll find out eventually."

"Bones!"

"I'm just saying, the man does his psychology thing and reads our minds. It's only a matter of time."

"Dr. Brennan makes a valid point, Agent Booth. I have my ways."

"Just zip it, Sweets, before I have my way on your face with my fist."

Sweets sighed and sunk into his chair a little more. Booth and Brennan stood in unison as if reading each others' minds and walked the corner of the room. Sweets made note of that. They bickered for several minutes in hushed tones before returning calmly to their seats. Sweets sat up straighter and waited their answers.

Booth leaned forward minaciously and said in a low growl, "I swear, Sweets, if you split us up, I'll tear you limb from limb and string your intestines on my Christmas tree."

"I'm actually not in control over whether or not you two remain partners, it's the FBI whose--"

"Then I'm warning you, if you let this leak, I'll kill you. Simple as that."

"We're willing to open up to you if we have your word as a professional to keep our confidence."

"OK." Sweets was finally going to get the big news. They kissed and they're going to admit to it. He smiled.

Booth and Brennan exchanged meaningful glances. After a wordless conversation over who would be the one to break the news, Brennan spoke up. She was always the straightforward one, after all. "We had sex."

"What?" That was much better news than he'd expected. However, Sweets began to wonder about how the relationship would effect their partnership.

"And," Booth added. He reached over and interlaced his fingers with Brennan's. "I love Bones. And she loves me."

Brennan's cheeks glowed.

"Wow." Sweets was floored. "However, I must bring up the concern about your work suffering."

Booth retracted his hands.

"We won't worry, right?" Brennan asked.

"Right." Booth replied.

"I've given this a lot of thought in the past day and a half. Booth and I have been partners for going on five years now."

Booth sat up straighter. "Exactly. And, Bones, I've always loved you."

"What?"

"Always."

"Really?"

"How could I not?"

They shared a moment before Booth continued.

"We've always been together, Sweets. The only thing missing in our relationship was sex."

"Nothing is going to change as far as our working relationship." Brennan added. The two shared another smile.

Sweets grinned and watched the two quietly. Then he brought out the box of hats for another exercise in which Booth wished he had his gun still.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 pm

very nice update mama. loved it can't wait for more!Very Happy
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:51 pm

Final chapter...

Chapter 48

A cool breeze from the Chesapeake Bay swept Temperance's hair across her face. She pressed it behind an ear and smiled at her dinner date.

"What do you think?" Booth asked with a grin.

"About the food or the restaurant?"

"Let's start with the restaurant."

She looked around thoughtfully. They sat at a table lit by a lamp on the deck of a restaurant. The only light came from the stars above and the only sounds were the waves crashing against the rocky shoreline and the murmers from other dining couples. "It's perfect."

"Not perfect yet."

Recognizing the mischief in his eyes, she asked, "What do you have planned?"

"Let's just say it's the perfect end to the perfect beginning."

After they finished eating, Booth pulled Brennan's hand away from the SUV. The lights from La Chaumière eventually dwindled and the two walked hand in hand along the beach. Brennan bent over and removed her heals and let her feet sink into the white sand. They rounded a bluff and found themselves on a secluded portion of the beach.

"I'm happy you came with me, Bones." Booth removed his jacket and placed it on Brennan's shoulders.

"I didn't say I was cold." She sounded confused. Maybe surprised.

"You didn't have to." They shared a smile in the moonlight then continued their slow walk.

"I'm glad I came, too."

"No corpses. Are you still glad?" Booth smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

"Yes. It turns out I like you more than I like dead people," she laughed lightly and brushed stray hairs from her forehead. Simple things like that made Booth's heart ache in his chest.

He drew the salty sea air into his lungs and stopped. Brennan was confused at why he stopped, but decided to go with it. He drew her close, his hands on her hips.

"I love you," he whispered, the kissed her deeply. Bones smiled against his lips and reciprocated the kiss.

"I love you, too."

"Yeah?"

"It took me four years to admit it. It took me thirty to admit that it even existed. I'm not in the mood to deny it now."

Booth kissed her cheek, taking in the sweet floral scent of her perfume. "Good. Let's go back to our hotel."

Bones kissed him back. "Who needs a hotel?"

He growled and lowered her onto the sand. "I'm glad I married a writer!"

"Because of my nimble mind?" She asked as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"And fingers." Booth dipped low and began to nibble at her neck and ear.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:35 pm

hey mama. that was a really great story. and the last chapter was so cute and just perfect. great writing. can't wait for more from you with other stories in the near future Very Happy
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:06 pm

That was an awesome story. I enjoyed every chapter in it. I also copied this in my PC. Do you allow me to to that? I am gonna read it when i can, again. Smile

Thank you for your awesome story!
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next