Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B)

+5
kruff1998
sweetie_dude
ToZiKa
EDDB
ForensicMama
9 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B)

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:02 am

yes very very wrong.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cyclist in the Quarry *in progress* (K+, humour, B/B)

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:49 am

sweetie_dude wrote:yes very very wrong.

lol Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:08 am

Chapter 6

"I've got an ID off the dentals." Cam said as she entered the room behind Brennan and York.

"That was quick!" Brennan whirled around.

"I'd crown myself queen, but then I'd just look ridiculous... you know two crowns and one head... wouldn't work." Cam laughed at her joke. Brennan just looked confused... almost as much as Agent York. Connie was the only one who looked amused at all. "Anywho... Misty Gibbons. Age 23 from right here in DC. Missing since June."

"Thank you, Cam." Brennan said as she paged Angela with the new info. "How are you doing on cause of death, Miss Tate?"

"Oh? Me? Uh... the bones are being boiled as we speak. That'll take several days--"

"Days?"

Connie squirmed under Dr. Brennan's gaze. "I don't want to ruin the bones, so I'm taking my time. I figured that that would be better than--"

"Thanks." She cut her off. Brennan didn't notice it, but she was very rough on her grad students without even thinking about it. Every single one of them she unconsciously compared to Zack. Nobody measured up. Nobody was fast enough, accurate enough, ingenious enough, intelligent enough. "Booth, I'm going to go double check Connie's work, see where Hodgins is with his, then I'll meet you in the SUV?" She quickly disappeared once again.

Booth leaned into Connie, who looked as if she was going to cry. "Hey, Bones is just... I'm sure she doesn't mean it."

"Thank you, Agent Booth."

"Just Booth." He said.

"Thank you, Booth." She smiled and left the room.

"Somebody pass me a sweater." York commented.

"Huh?" Booth asked.

"Your partner. She's cute, but she's icy as hell."

"Hell isn't--" He stopped himself before he could finish that sentence. He had been hanging out with Bones too much. That was something she'd say.

"Hey, if I asked her out would you... I don't know, double date with us? You know her better. I just know I'd screw it up. Say something stupid."

"I'm not going to help you defrost my partner."

"No, no man. I was just saying..." He cleared his throat. "I could use you. Be my wing man."

"Double date with you and Bones? Have you even asked her out yet?"

"Eh... she doesn't even see me, yet. Maybe I could bring her roses?"

"Yeah... roses. Roses are good." Booth was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Why in the world do guys always think that he was the girlfriend? Even Bones thought he was her girlfriend. He was not someone to confide in. And he certainly wasn't someone who helped guys get Bones into bed.

"Yeah. I'll do that... No that's trite. Maybe I'll--"

"Just talk to her. Respect her."

"Thanks. So, what do you think?"

"About the double date? I... I guess so..."

"Thanks, man. I owe you. I'll let you know if she says yes and stuff."

"Stuff isn't a very accurate word..." Booth grumbled as York walked out of the door. Booth left the Jeffersonian and walked out to the parking lot.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:09 am

LMFAO lol. that smile is just WRONG. ROSES yes ROSES. Bones loves her roses. you get those for her. And you should touch her too. She likes being touched. And yeah. LOL
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 am

ROFL!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 am

you liked that eh! Oh and she LOVES it when you open doors for her. And when you say, STUFF THINGS LIKE UMM WOW AWESOME TOTALLY SWEET. and all those great words. and if you like go like all like total like valley girl on her she would like totally love that. and she would like SOOO fall in love with you man. Or since your a guy you could be like hey dude or hey babe. And like talk like some surfer dude. And she loves when i guy goes without a shower for like 4 days. It reminds her of when she has to work on a dead body AND the oil build up in the hair is like a total turn on!!!
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:48 am

Oh and she loves it when guys call her baby and honey and sexy.... Oh and she likes it when you use words like 'ain't' and 'foshizzle' and bad grammar totally turns her on... hahahaha
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 am

Like OMG yes! She is a sucker for bad hygeine and bad posture and she loves it when men are pigs. She LOVES pie and she only likes her fruit cooked and she loves MEAT.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:05 am

That's her favorite meal... a big porterhouse steak with a side of apple pie... yum-o!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:10 am

For sure. Now write more LOL
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:36 am

Chapter 7

"Apparently the last people to see Misty Gibbons alive were with these guys."

"It's kinda vague, Booth." They scanned the field in front of them. It was literally teaming with life. Thousands if bicyclists. People walking around in helmets and cycling gear. Tents, stages, trucks, campers, vans, people walking their expensive bicycles, signs advertising Cycle America. "How are we supposed to find the people who saw Misty Gibbons last HERE?"

"Here's a photo." Booth handed over a photo of the people they were looking for. It was a photo of Misty and her team.

"How is this supposed to help, Booth? There are thousands of people here."

"I don't know, use that anthropologist thing that you have."

"Could you be more specific?" Brennan rolled her eyes as they walked past tents and cyclists.

"You know... scan the crowd for people with that bone structure and posturing and... stuff..."

"It's not a superpower, Booth. I can't just magically seek people out in a crowd."

"Sure it's a superpower, Bones... except you wear a lot less spandex than these guys." His eyes watched a man in his sixties wearing bicycle shorts pass by.

"He looks good for his age. Now that man has nice posture. Nice build. He's quite healthy."

"Bones, we're looking for people here, not a horse."

"I'm not sure what you mean by that..."

"Spandex is just wrong, Bones... at least past a certain age."

"There's a certain age limit for spandex wearing?"

"It's one of those unspoken rules, Bones." Booth's eyes caught a face in the crowd. "Is that--? No, no that's not him."

"And what is that certain age, Booth?"

"I don't know... Really, I think it's more of a decade cut off. 1989. There. Any spandex worn past 1989 should be punishable by death. Except for that woman. She doesn't look half bad..."

"I wear spandex, Booth."

"Huh?" Booth asked as they walked past a tent where people were performing music.

"I SAID--"

"I know what you said, Bones. Why would you wear... and when?"

"When I exercise. I often wear spandex workout clothes when I work out."

"I can't imagine you in--"

"Tight fitting black spandex?"

"It's awfully warm out here."

"You should get your thyroid checked out." Bones suggested as they walked through a city of tents.

"What?"

"Your thyroid. You're always having hot flashes. If you were a middle aged woman, I wouldn't think anything of it."

"A middle aged woman?"

"Yes. Menopause."

"Bones... I was just-- Never mind." He grumbled.

"Woman in her twenties with red hair."

"Huh?"

"We should look for her. Red hair is a recessive gene. Only 2 to 6 percent of the world's population has red hair. Scan the crowd for a redhead."

Booth sighed. "Would you... would you ever, I don't know, date Agent York?"

"Who?"

"York."

"Oh... I suppose so. He's relatively attractive. Strong features. Nice build. I suppose he's sexually attractive, Booth, but I just met him. I hardly know him on a cognitive level."

"Yeah." Booth removed his jacket. It was much warmer with the sun shining down on them outdoors.

"There's a redhead."

"Looks just like Kristin Blake. Would you ever go on a double date?" Booth asked Bones.

"What? We did with Sweets, remember?"

"I mean a real double date."

"I suppose so. I can see the benefits. It would help remove the tension of those moments where you have no idea what to say next..." She said as they approached Kristin Blake.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I'm Special Agent Seeley Booth. This is my associate, Dr. Brennan. Are you Kristin Blake?" He asked.

Kristin froze. "What's this about? Is this about Misty?"

"You got there fast." Brennan said.

"Well... Misty disappeared seven weeks ago. She's the only person I've known to just disappear like that. So, I immediately thought of Misty, of course."

"Of course." Booth replied.

"Where did you see Misty last?"

"Last I saw her, she went for a ride with Cal Masters."

"Like around the block?" Asked Booth.

"I don't know... a date, I guess."

"So not a tandem date." Brennan laughed at herself. "It was a joke.. right? Double date? Tandem--"

"I get it, Bones." Brennan's jokes were not always the funniest. "Where can we find him?" Booth asked Kristin.

"He's at the concessions right now. He's wearing a green shirt like mine. It's the team jersey. He wears a black New York Yankees baseball cap."

"Thank you. We'll be in contact." Booth handed her his card as they walked past her to go find Cal.

Last edited by ForensicMama on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:41 am

you brought in the spandex and my birth year. how 'fitting' lol. love you mama. great job:D
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:42 am

spandex rocks lol
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:48 am

Great. Just great...what were you like 5 in 1989...lol. Do you still wear spandex mama. because if you do...you need to go find some help...spandex shows off a lot of things LOL
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am

NO way. The cut off was 1989 for me... with the exception of workout clothes... those were a cotton/spandex mix though lol!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:57 am

oh boy.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Hey... I was a dancer in high school. Jazz. Spandex is awesomely comfortable (the cotton/spandex combo, anyway)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:04 pm

a dancer eh. Im not your friend anymore. you were too cool to be my friend lol.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Nah... I was never cool.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:54 pm

awe. i was a nerd...still am. and a loner too.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Sweetie, you're not the only one. I joined dance team and stuff like that because I was fighting my innermost urge to be antisocial. I still fight it.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm

awe. okay. fair enough. I only hung out with one person. And i like clung to her from gr.8-12. and pretty much wherever she went i went and i talked to like no one else.

and then she went and joined like creative writing for kids (penpal writing) and i joined and got myself a penpal. and the little girl she was like 6 and i asked her what her favourite disney character was? and she ignored me and said she hated me. it was an interesting year being that girls penpal. She wouldnt like write anything back to me. was the only club or thing that i ever joined and it was not fun at all.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:19 pm

OH man, that sucks!!! She wasn't a very good penpal, apparently.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:23 pm

that little girl new a lot of bad words. she called me the b word and i was like what did you just call me and she said it again. and my teacher comes up to me and was like Nicole! Don't go teaching her those words. and i was like uh i didnt. And the girl was like your teachers an idiot. it was an interesting year. glad i only had to meet the girl twice.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:46 pm

sweetie_dude wrote:that little girl new a lot of bad words. she called me the b word and i was like what did you just call me and she said it again. and my teacher comes up to me and was like Nicole! Don't go teaching her those words. and i was like uh i didnt. And the girl was like your teachers an idiot. it was an interesting year. glad i only had to meet the girl twice.

Wow!!! That girl sounds evil!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum