Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress

+4
ToZiKa
sweetie_dude
ForensicMama
Memphis
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress

Post by Memphis Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:27 pm

thank ya ma'am...Very Happy
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 154
Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....
Registration date : 2008-07-19

http://www.myspace.com/ginalanae

Back to top Go down

The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress - Page 6 Empty Re: The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress

Post by sweetie_dude Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm

hey...im younger than you...and i get a ma'am lol. jokes. great work...and about our little piece of writing *cough*...
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:38 pm

haha...still haven't gotten that chapter, have ya?? I'm getting off of here..text me...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:31 pm

liked it!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:45 am

ok...so I'm about to eat..and start to work on some more posts..I'm going to write them down on paper first....then type them up when I'm satisfied...Just thought ya'll might like to know that..Very Happy
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much you've written since I last reviewed!!! It's sooooooo gooooooood!!! Very Happy Zack a daddy??? Very Happy And then you reminded us of Brennan and Booth's four year partnerversary. Wink And the pie scene... so cute! I love it!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:53 am

awe...thank you...I did some writing last night..I don't know how many chapters..but there's like 5 pages...so yea..Very Happy...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:54 am

Woah mama!!! Shocked Well put them up, girl!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:16 am

I will today...I'm helping my cousin fill out a job app.
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:57 am

K! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:11 am

here's another chapter...sorry it took so long..

"Agent Booth, what's this about?" Gunnery Sgt. Nichols asked. He had now been sitting in the interrogation room for two hours.

"You know exactly why you're here. We've brought you in on suspicions that you have some connection with the dissappearance and murder of Jake Gianelli."

"What?" G/Sgt. Nichols exclaimed. "Why on earth would I kn-"

"We know that Gianelli was AWOL. We know that you knew about his dissappearance." Agent Richards informed.

"No..I don't."

"You're the one that declared him AWOL, sir." Agent Booth responded.

"Alright. Ok, fine." G/Sgt. Nichols said quietly as he stood up and began to pace. "Booth..Richards, you two don't know how hard it was when you three dissappeared. You guys were not only our best snipers...you were also our brother's. Hell, you still are to all of us. We were devastated with the thought of what you guys might have been going through."

"Wait. Us three?" Booth asked.

"See..that's the thing. Jake Gianelli dissappeared when you two did. We automatically assumed that all of you had been taken hostage together."

"It was only Richards and I."

"Yes." He said, taking a deep breathe before continuing. "I still remember every detail from the day that we finally found you two. We had gotten a lead on an old abandoned warehouse in the middle of Fallujah. It was said that they were holding hostages there. We didn't know it was you guys. When we got inside, you were both unconscious. Blood was everywhere. You were both beat badly. If we had been a second later busting in, neither of you would ha-"

"Yea, um, can you just skip that part for us." Booth demanded.

"That's right. You never talked about it. The silent type."

"Nichols, get on with it." Richards exclaimed.

"We did a thorough check. Gianelli wasn't anywhere in that warehouse. We feared the worst. Gianelli was declared M.I.A." G/Sgt. Nichols stopped pacing and sat down in the chair. "It wasn't until three weeks later when there was a withdrawel from his bank account that we began a further investigation. We went through security tapes at which point, we found Jake Gianelli to be stateside."

"So, you declared him AWOL, ran across him one day, and murdered him." Booth stated.

"No, Booth, I swear. The last time I saw Gianelli was the day we watched the security tapes."

Dr. Temperance Brennan sat on the other side of the one sided window listening to every word spoken between the three men.

Booth had never told her anything about what happened to him in Iraq. She had always wondered, but, had never found the right moment to ask him.

"This seems to be something that bother's Agent Booth." The familiar British voice spoke up from behind her.

"Dr. Wyatt."

"Dr. Brennan."

"Wha-" She paused for a moment. "What are you doing here?"

"Honestly? Dr. Goodman called and told me of the week's events. I know about the case and about what happened to Ms. Montenegro, Parker, and yourself. I flew out as soon as possible."

"You really didn't have to."

"You didn't know about this part of Agent Booth's military profession, did you?" Brennan only shook her head. "This part of his past has always bothered him. He's never talked to anyone about it."

Hodgins, Cam, Zack, and Sweets sat in Angela's room watching as Parker, Jenah and Angela slept. Angela had been moved to her own room so that they could all stay with her. Jenah was the first to wake up and ended up stirring Parker awake.

"I'm hungry." They said in unison. Everyone in the room laughed which woke Angela up. Cam took one look at Hodgins and knew that Angela and him needed a moment alone.

"Ok. Why don't we take you two to get something to eat, ok?"

After ten minutes of silence, Angela decided to speak.

"Jack, I didn't mean what I said earlier." She stated. "I mean, I love you and I always will, but I'm going to California and I don't want you to come."

"What? No. Angela, why won't you let me help you?"

"I don't know. It just doesn't feel right to me anymore. I'm sorry, Jack."

Ok...more up soon..Very Happy
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 am

Yay another chapter! I'll have to read it either later tonight or tomorrow b/c we're leaving soon, but yay! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:10 pm

lol..ok..where ya goin??

I have half of my other chapter typed up..about to finish typing the rest..
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Oh I really loved it. I must compliment you on your details as far as the army is concerned. Are you in the service? You're doing a fantastic job. Can't wait for more!

I went to go see my mom and sister, brother in law, dad, nephews and niece. It was a nice trip. My mom and niece and one nephew were gone, though.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:57 pm

and more...as promised..Very Happy

"Zack, I don't want my child to be like you!"

"But, it's my child too! I have rights."

"Not if I see to it. I don't even know if it's yours!"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Exactly what I said, Zack. Now, don't call me again or I'll put a restraining order against you." The last thing he heard was the dial tone. He stared at the phone for a few moments before falling to his knee's on the hospital floor.

That is how Agent Booth found him five minutes later.

"Zack, what on earth are you doing?" He asked as he stood over him. No answer. "Is it about the whole father thing?"

"Chelsea called."

"And?" Booth asked. Zack recounted their conversation word for word.

To Booth, the whole phone conversation was awkward somehow, but, he bit his tongue decided it wouldn't be in Zack's best interest to mention it now.

In one swift motion, Booth grabbed Zack and hauled him to his feet. "Get ahold of yourself, Zacky." He demanded. "You have to keep yourself straight. Breathe man."

A few seconds later, Zack regained his composure and straightened his clothes.

"Come on. Let's go get a cup of coffee." Booth said as he began to walk to the elevator.

"Why are you being so nice to me, Agent Booth?"

"What ya mean?"

"I mean that you are never nice to me. At least not on purpose."

"I know what you're going through and I'm going to help you." Zack fell quiet as they rode in the elevator. As he stepped out into the cafeteria, he stopped short and turned towards Booth.

"Thank you, Agent Booth. You're help is greatly appreciated."

"Booth. Just call me Booth."

Brennan kept herself as strong as she could around Booth. She was in a lot of pain, but didn't want to worry him. She knew if he thought she was having the slightest of pains that he'd make her go back to the motel room.

When they finally made it back to the hospital, her first thought was to go to Angela's room and rest for a moment. All she needed was to rest, but it became apparent when she walked into Ange's room that that was not going to happen.

"Ange, what's wrong?"

"I...don't know. It's this whole thing with Jack and my father being sick. It's getting to me."

"Ange, you have been highly emotional here lately. Is it that time?"

"No. It's not. I just..need a break...from everything." She sighed as a tear fell down her cheek. "Murder. Love. Life in general."

"Well, take a vacation."

"I can't. I have to take care of my dad."

"Let Jack help you, Ange."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know that either." Brennan just stared at her saying nothing. Within a matter of seconds, her face went pale and Angela watched as her friend began to fall to the floor.

Once again, Zack, Cam, Sweets, Hodgins, Booth and Richards sat quietly in the waiting room. Cam had went out and bought a play pen for Jenah. She was inside playing with her new toys. Parker sat quietly beside Booth reading a car magazine. There was one extra person in the room this time. He sat quietly across from the team jotting notes in a pad.

"It turns out that Dr. Brennan more than over exerted herself today. We're going to have to keep her until she is well. I'm glad you were there to catch her when she passed out Agent Booth. Another hit on her head and I don't know what will happen. We're most definitely going to have to keep a close eye on here." Dr. Starks informed.

"And Angela?" Cam asked.

"Ah, yes. Well her blood pressure rose when Dr. Brennan passed out, but she's fine now. She's sleeping."

"Dr. Starks?" Hodgins asked.

"Yes?"

"What happened with the rounds of ...uh" He cleared his throat. The thought alone made him want to crawl into a corner.

"The police took them as evidence." She said. "You can probably get them to let you take a look at all of the evidence that they found at the scene."

"Parker..." They heard from behind the doctor. The voice was unmistakable.

"Mommy!!" Parker exclaimed as he ran to his mother, embracing her in a tight hug.

"Are you ok, son?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm fine now." Rebecca kissed her son on the forehead, hugged him once more and turned to face Booth. Booth immediately went into defense mode, throwing his hands out in front of him.

"Look, Rebecca. I told you this case was dangerous. I pratically pleaded with you to take him with you, but you insisted. I'm sorry that this happened, but I tried to get you to take him."

Rebecca waited a few minutes before responding. "Are you finished?"

"Yes?" Booth asked.

"Ok." She smiled. "You have no reason to apologize. I should be the one doing so. I pushed you into taking him. I'm sorry." She gave him a hug and then asked, "How are Dr. Brennan and Angela?"

"Well, they were fine, but Dr. Brennan overworked herself, no surprise. She passed out in front of Ange causing her blood pressure to rise." Sweets informed.

Three days later...

Rebecca took Parker back with her the next day and Richards mother came to get Jenah. Now the whole team, save from Angela and Brennan were at the police departments forensic labs analyzing all of the evidence themselves.

Their deal was to stay hard at work as everthing was gone over and discuss it in once setting. Piece by piece they went over everything and, five hours later, they garthered in a conference room.

"Zack, did you find anything?" Booth asked.

"Nothing we don't already know."

"Hodgins?"

"I actually found some particulates from the same place that Monica Richards was murdered at."

"Ok. Cam?"

"Well, the rounds were definitely from a military issued weapon. That's all I have."

"Ok. So, we have particulates and military issued ammunition." Booth stated, clapping his hands together and pacing the room running everything through his head. "That leads me to believe that whoever killed Monica," He stopped and placed his hands on his hips. "Tried to kill Bones, Ange, and Parker and were in the military." He now placed his hands on his head and began to mumble. "This has got to be the most confusing case I've worked in my life."

"That's an understatement." Hodgins chimed in.

"I don't understand why someone in the military would want to kill Monica Richards. The only thing she had in common with the military was that her husband, Brett, was an Army Sniper." Cam said moreless to herself than to anyone else. Booth sat down in the chair across from her.

"I don't know." He said, shaking his head. "Unless..."

"Unless?" Zack asked.

"Whoever shot Bones, Ange, and Parker...whoever shot and killed Monica..they also murdered Jake Gianelli."

Hopefully more soon...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Well..I'm glad you're still liking it.

No...I'm not in the service. I wish..but I'm terrified of guns!!! Sad...I have been around the military since I was 15 (friends in military or their family members)..I was engaged to a Marine when I was 17/18..(i know way too young). I used to hang out at the Army and USMC recruiting stations all the time. I've even helped recruit people! I've also had...5 boyfriends that were either Army or Marines...I guess that just being around them, I've picked up on a lot of things. I absolutely love the military...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:32 am

I really liked the new chapters?
but was Booth really in Iraq?
maybe the first time.....that would be possible.....but he wasn't now.....he was in Kosovo though....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:40 am

yea...i so had a brain malfunction and couldn't remember for the life of me where he was ...so I just put in Iraq...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Wow! Another fantastic chapter! Poor Zack!!! Sad

Oh I added an epilogue to my story...

Thank you for adding the chapter as promised! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:25 pm

as always ...you're welcome. I was opting to write another one tonight..but we were extremely busy all day long, so I'm super tired!!!! I'm off Monday and Tuesday...so hopefully more soon...

*clicks over to go read Epilogue*...See ya there!!!
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:21 am

wow memphis great updates Very Happy love it Smile keep up the great work Smile
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:44 am

COLE!!! Hiya!!! Thanks....glad ya liked it...like i said I'm off tomorrow...so there may be some more updates...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 pm

I'll be gone (at my sister's) from tomorrow afternoon until the end of the week, so I'll have to catch up then. Smile Can't wait for more!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:23 pm

awe...have fun at your sisters!!!
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:39 pm

okay memphis sounds cool. and mama you will be missed
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next