Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress

+4
ToZiKa
sweetie_dude
ForensicMama
Memphis
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:58 am

memphis how is that joc strap of yours?
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion (That Memphis Chik) In Progress

Post by Memphis Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:34 pm

it's just fine ...thank you Cole for asking...Very Happy..haha
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 154
Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....
Registration date : 2008-07-19

http://www.myspace.com/ginalanae

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:43 pm

lol. just looking out for you. You want that joc strap of yours to be working in form.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 pm

working in form??
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 pm

Hahaha... I think she means that she hopes your jock strap has retained its elasticity... Shocked

Hey, Memphis, I got all excited thinking you'd posted!!! LOL!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 pm

ForensicMama wrote:Hahaha... I think she means that she hopes your jock strap has retained its elasticity... Shocked

i meant to say IN WORKING FORM lol. my bad.

im still a squint mama. I want BOOOOOOOOOOTH
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:47 pm

LOL start posting, girl!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:47 pm

lol..i started working on a chapter last night...one of the reason's i didn't want to get up once more this morning...so yea...i may type it up and put it on here..if I get the chance..I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off right now..Sad
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Awww I'm sorry to hear it!!! Sad Take your time. I'm just loving your story!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:17 pm

well I'm glad someone is...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 pm

I am! Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:25 pm

I am!!!! memphis i love your stories:D we should post ours here HINT HINT lol. and hugs. and yes you were a pain in my bum this morning getting up missy LOL
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:26 pm

yea...figured thus much..Very Happy...lol...and to think...i'll need a wake up call ..er..text..tomorrow morning as well..Very Happy..bet you can't wait!!!
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:33 pm

oh lovely. okay well TEXT me. now okay. and im really loving this story. I think ill starting an hour earlier than normal. so you are up at the time you asked for LOL. ahhhhhhhhhhh lightening.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:49 pm

lol..is it storming your way??? I'm currently typing the next chapter...i think it's just going to be a filler..but better than nothing right???
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:52 pm

yep!!! and yes there is lightening here:( i dont like lightening at all. filler chapters are good:D
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 pm

ok...another one...

It was now 7 A.M. the following morning and everyone was fast asleep...everyone except for Hodgins. He stood quietly in front of her door trying to find a good enough explanation as to why he was there.

Three knocks and about a minute later, the front door swung open and Angela stood there in a pair of Eeyore pajama pants and one of Jack's old long sleeved American Eagle t-shirt's. He smiled at this, but his smile quickly faded as he caught sight of her face.

"What are you doing here, Jack?" She asked.

"Hungry?" He asked as he leaned his back against the doorframe, his hands placed gently into his pockets.

She stared at him for a moment before answering. "Yes, actually."

"Let's go to the continental breakfast..together." He pleaded.

"Alright. Let me get changed." She answered and, without waiting, slammed the door in his face.

Temperance Brennan was awakened by the sound of a slamming door and walked to her door to peep out. She saw Hodgins standing at Angela's door with a blank look on his face. She smiled to herself as she made her way to her bathroom to manage a quick shower and deliver her treat.

Ten minutes later, she was dressed and ready to go. She walked to the small fridge in the corner, grabbed the box, and made her way across the hall.

"Bones?" Booth asked as he answered the door. He watched as her eyes scanned down his body. He had been in the shower when she knocked and was still dripping with water and was standing in only a towel around his waist. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, good morning to you too." She stated, half heartedly. "I got you something." She added as she handed over the box in her hand. His face grew bright as he opened it up. The only way she was able to express this reaction was to a boy getting his first bike.

"Bones, you're most definitely the best partner ever!" He exclaimed and grabbed her into a hug. She fought the urge to grab his chest and squeeze.

"Um, thanks. Is Parker still asleep?"

"Yes."

"Oh, well, I'll let you two be. What time do you want to get started?"

"Let me call Angela. She's supposed to watch Parker for us while we go out and see what we can find."

The breakfast with Angela and Jack was abnormally quiet. They didn't say but maybe two words through the whole thing and finally, twenty minutes later, they were making their way back to Angela's room.

They were walking in silence when Angela suddenly burst into tears. Jack was taken off guard and was silent for a moment before speaking.

"Angela, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Jack. I'm fine." She stated and tried to speed her pace up. He grabbed her arm and turned her gently towards him, placing his other arm on her other shoulder.

"Ang, obviously it's something. I thought we said we'd be friends. I want to be your best friend still and, in order to do that, you should know that you can talk to me about whatever." He stated. She stared at him for a moment, turned, and began to walk at a normal pace down the hall.

"It's my father, Jack." She stated quietly. "He had a heart attack. I'm moving to California next week."

"What?!"

"He needs me, Jack. I have to go help him."

"Bring him here."

"I don't have the money for that, Jack."

"Then I'll do it."

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned towards him. "I do not need your help, Jack." She said sternly and walked into her room closing the door behind her.

Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:07 pm

awe...make angela and hodgins better. they are such a cute couple. fix fix. and a heart attack...those suck. every male in my family died from one...so far that is...but you already knew that. Great filler memphis. look forward to more:D
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:21 pm

make them better!
please!
she just needs to accept his help for once.....

and I loved dripping Booth with nothing but a towel around his waist....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:20 am

yea...i figured the booth in towel soaking wet would be a nice touch..i wouldn't mind seeing it myself...Very Happy
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:23 am

hey why arent you at work?
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:34 am

coz...i'm on lunch?? DUH!! Very Happy
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:53 am

thats not allowed. you should be writing something right now not talking to people like me.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 am

That was a great chapter, Memphis! Very Happy I love how you're writing more of Hodgela into the story.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:29 pm

and here goes some more...

About an hour later, Dr. Brennan, Dr. Hodgins, Dr. Addy, Agent Booth, and Agent Richards were pulling up in a lone field just off of the highway. This is where the evidence that Hodgins had processed lead them. After parking, all of them got out of the vehicle and began to slowly walk around looking for anything that could help them with the investigation.

"Booth, this is it. This is the..crime scene." Bones stated as she knealt down over a few inanimate objects.

"How do you know?" He asked. She turned her head to face him and motioned for him to come closer. He did and she pointed to a spot on the ground.

"There's dried blood on this." She said, keeping her voice quiet.

"Well, let's get Hodgins to take some samples of the 'particulates." Booth demanded, trying to smile in light of the situation.

Angela and Parker stayed in Angela's room watching cartoons and eating snacks most of the morning.

"I love Spongebob." Parker stated as the credits began to roll across the tv screen.

"You know what I loved when I was a child?" Angela asked.

"What?"

"My favorite cartoon's were Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Hey Arnold, and Rugrats. That's all I ever watched."

"I've only heard of one of those." He stated. "Daddy made me watch Doug. It was ok."

"Yea. I guess it's nothing like the newest cartoon's to you, huh?"

Parker sat their quietly for a moment. "Why are you and Dr. Jack fighting?"

"What do you mean, Parker? We're not fighting."

"Yes you are. I can tell. You guys are usually so happy and, what was that dad called it? Um...lovey dovey around each other. Now you guys barely speak."

"Well, we're just having a small argument. It will situate it's self out soon enough." Parker stared at her for a moment and then, giving up, laid his head back on the pillow and began to drift off to sleep.

"So, what do we do while Hodgins goes through his little process?" Booth asked.

"We gather the evidence and make sure nothing has been missed that he will need to go over." Without another word said, she began to walk around examining the area once more. With nothing missed, she finally sat back down and began to dig through her purse.

"What are you looking for?"

"Nothing in particular."

"Well, it certainly looks like it." He stated.

After sitting there for a few minutes, Hodgins walked up to them and gave them his findings. Monica was definitely murdered at the location and there was plenty of evidence to prove it.

"Yea, but the only problem is who." Booth said quietly. Brennan could tell that his mind was whirling with thoughts but nothing seemed to come to mind. "Bones, Richards and I are going to fly out to Ft. Benning, Georgia tomorrow to talk to a few people about Gianelli. We're going to try and get a few idea's on what happened."

"Can I come?" She asked.

"You don't want to stay here?"

"Not really. I want to go and see what a base is like and, I want to be in on the case."

"Alright. Fine." He stated and turned to walk back to the SUV. It took them all about ten minutes to get settled in and they got onto the highway heading back to their hotel.

Three hours later...

There wasn't anything that they could go on at the moment to further investigate either murder so, they all decided to go to the beach.

Now Booth and Brennen watched as Angela and Parker played in the ocean. They were throwing water at each other. Hodgins and Sweets were building a sand castle. Cam was laying out and Zack was trying his best to boogie board. He wasn't doing to well.

"Parker looks so cute out there, Booth." Brennan stated. She was lying on her stomach with her face turned downwards towards the ocean

"Yea, he does. Are you having fun?"

"Yes. It's nice to get to relax every once in awhile."

"I just wish you would do it more often. You are always working and never taking time off for yourself."

"I write books. That's relaxing."

"Yea..no, Bones. I'm talking about a massage here and there or maybe a ski trip. No work involved whatsoever."

"I've never had a massage." She replied. Booth couldn't help himself and slid over beside her, softly beginning to rub her shoulders. As soon as his finger's touched her skin, he was met with a sudden arousal. Ignoring the sensation running through his body, he continued the massage, now making his way down her back. He heard her moan and pressed a little firmly. She was tense, but as to why, he wasn't sure. A few seconds later, he began to massage her upper thigh's. This was interrupted by his cell phone going off.

"Booth? Yes. No, I'm not busy. Sure, I can meet with you. Ok, See you in ten." He said and hung up. "I have to go talk to Richards, Bones. I'll be back." He said as he stood up and, after sliding his sandals on, walked up to the parking lot.

An hour later, Booth still hadn't returned. Brennan sent him a text mesage.

One New Message: Bones

"Where are you?"

One New Message: Booth

"You didn't get my text message?"

"Obviously not?"

One New Message: Booth

"Richards daughter is sick. We're going to get her. We'll be back soon. Take care of Parker with me?"

"Sure. Be careful."

"Hey, Angela?" Brennan called from the edge of the water.

"Yes?"

"Are you guys ready to go?" She asked.

"I know I am. I'm getting baked out here." Cam informed as she walked up beside Brennan.

"Yea, I think it's time for Parker to eat anyways."

Within a few minutes, they all had their stuff ready to go. Angela, Parker, and Brennan walked off to their rental car. Angela had been a little late and had to park in a parking garage just down the street.

"So, what do you want to eat, Parker?" Brennan asked.

"Mac N' Cheese." He replied.

"I'm sure we could find a place with some."

"No. I want your kind. Daddy says you make a special kind and that it's really good." He informed.

"Oh, really? And what else does Daddy say about Dr. Brennan?" Angela asked.

"Ang!!" Brennan exclaimed.

"Wha-" Angela was cut off by the sound of a gun going off. A few seconds later, Brennan watched as Angela and Parker fell to the floor. She felt a sharp pain in her shoulder and then one in her leg and, she too, hit the ground. She reached for her cell phone just as two men with masks walked around a car.

"Drop it!" One of the men exclaimed and let off a round of shots, two piercing her thigh. She dropped it about a foot away and laid there. Her body was on fire. She was in so much pain that she could barely breathe. She closed her eyes and could feel herself drifting away. She could hear the distant sound of footsteps retreating and opened her eyes. Once she saw no one in sight, she grabbed for her cell phone again. "I said drop it!" The other man yelled and more shots rang out. More pain and then nothing.

Uh oh!!! Cliffie!!!
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum