Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst)

+8
ObsessedOne
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Memphis
smile0303
kruff1998
sweetie_dude
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
12 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst)

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 am

OH thank you!!! Hey, if there are any photos you really like I don't mind playing with them on Photoshop or putting any titles you like on them, etc. =)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst)

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 am

Chapter 18

Angela gripped her stomach tightly. She could hardly breathe, the pain was so intense. She watched the clock on the wall. Her eyesight wavered and grew fuzzy. When she thought she could take it no longer, the pain began to relieve itself. It had been ten minutes since the last contraction. Her deepest fear since the day before when the contractions began to pick up was beginning to take hold. Jack was needed. His work was invaluable to the team. And she knew that, perhaps to her own detriment.

Standing in the laboratory, Cam looked around and noticed that Angela was missing. She sought her out. Angela's office was empty, so it was easy to decide where to search next. And there she was, laying on her side, breathing shallowly. "Oh, God, Angela! Are you in labor?"

Angela didn't respond. After a few seconds the tightness of her face relaxed and she sat up and acknowledged Cam's presence. "Cam. Please, don't tell Hodgins. If he knows that I'm in labor, then he won't stay here. Sam is more urgent right now."

"Angela, you're not thinking rationally--"

"I am, Cam. I am thinking rationally. The first stage of labor can last upwards of twelve hours. I've got time. My contractions are almost ten minutes apart. I'm not even close to needing a ride to the hospital, yet. Please, Cam. Please... don't tell Hodgins."

Cam stood quietly. She didn't know how to react. Was Angela's rationale correct? She breathed in deeply and crossed her arms. "Fine, Angela. Call me if you need anything. Keep timing those contractions." She turned and walked out, catching a glimpse of Angela as she doubled up in another contraction.

ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:02 am

OMG! Angela's going into labour...and find SAMMY. and ooo you'll make me pretty things with pictures:)

Did anyone email you back I messaged like 20 people earlier....

*off to find pictures:)*

sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:08 am

Hi! Yeah I will
Nobody's emailed me
gotta go
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:33 am

I got a message deleted over there because i told 'kruff1998' to check their email!
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kruff1998 Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:25 am

hello....found ya....N sorry I got you deleted....I sent you an email immediately! Keep going with the story...great another place I have to check each day....so what happened
kruff1998
kruff1998
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi Kruff!!! I'm so glad to see you again!!! Very Happy

I emailed you. I'm not too sure, but apparently I made too many enemies with the Mods! Laughing But not purposefully.... I'm not a troublemaker by nature ROFL! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:18 pm

Chapter 19

Temperance watched the scenery changing and rolling outside of her window. The horizon tumbled and turned with the hills, trees, and skyscrapers. She did not think about anything. She could not. She would not. She knew that by letting her mind think, she would automatically picture Samuel in his wire pen, rusty, gouging his little arms and legs. Hungry. He must be hungry. He must thirst. Does he miss his mommy and daddy? There. I'm thinking about Samuel. The case. Keep your mind on the case. At last she let herself blink when the black van came to its resting spot in front of the Jeffersonian. Booth had to practically carry her into the building.

They were immediately met by Dr. Santiago's blazing brown eyes. While leaning on Booth's sturdy shoulder, the pair made their way to Angela's office. The glowing lights of the Angelator radiated around the room, causing every face to become shadowed and highlighted.

Angela stood as calmly as she could. Sweat had made her hairline moist. She chalked it up to those who asked as being pregnancy hormones or the stress of the investigation. The truth was that it took quite a lot of energy, more than could be conceived by those who had never given birth, to keep her cool and stand upright during the contractions that racked her body. She fought the urge to fall to her knees, to grip her belly, to apply counter pressure to her back.

She concentrated hard to steady her voice before speaking, "I input Dr. Santiago's maps that he brought up on his mainframe. I overlaid both of them along with the train tracks which transported freight cargo, which revealed about twenty miles of land along the Delaware/Maryland border where Sammy might be."

Hodgins looked quizzically at Angie. He noticed that Angela was acting strangely, so he continued for her. "I discovered Asclepias tuberosa or butterfly milkweed pollen on Derek Werner's right sneaker sole." Angela brought up the map as he spoke and overlaid it on top of the soil/train track maps. "Butterfly milkweed is a native plant in Delaware. Derek is from DC, so we know that it came from wherever he was held hostage. Over here, you can see that the known habitat of the Asclepias tuberosa is quite small--about a fifty mile radius. Once that map is laid on top of the soil and track map, you can see that that narrows down the search area to a five mile radius."

Before Hodgins could finish his sentence, Booth was on the phone calling out the coordinates to his superior. "Let's go!" He called to Bones. A sudden burst of energy carried her out the door behind her partner.

After they had left the room, Hodgins walked closer to his wife. "Angie, are you OK?" He asked with fear in his voice.

Angela realized that the could finally find Samuel with the information her husband was able to give to Booth and Brennan. She collapsed in pain on the ground and finally allowed herself to breathe heavily with the contractions. She allowed her body to do what it was begging to do. Cam and Jorge jumped and swiftly ran to the other side of the room. Jorge and Jack locked arms and carried Angela out of the room, each of her arms wrapped around a man's neck.

"Angie, you're only 36 weeks!"

She breathed heavily before she could answer Jack. "I know!"

"Why didn't you tell me you're in labor?"

"You had to help find Sam. I knew you'd choose me over your work." He leaned in and kissed her forehead as the men walked as fast as they could out of the door and outside.

"Angie, you know I've always thought you were my angel. Now I know you're Samuel's angel, too."

ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 pm

awe. that was so good mama:) great chapter. Awesome loved it. Sammy and Angela's baby are going to be safe and sound soon I hope:)

sweetie_dude.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi Nicole!!! Thank you for reading!!! =D
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:46 pm

I am watching this topic. Of course I'm going to read over here:) What about your other stories though...will they all be on here eventually? Just curious:). Woah it's orange now lol.

sweetie_dude.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:55 pm

No... they deleted them all before I had a chance... Sad *sob* What jerks... Oh well... I will try to write more. I'm planning a funny one shot... we'll see how that goes. Talk about stifling creativity! grrr...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:56 pm

LOL Yeah it is!!! Very Happy

Yay! Mine's purple!!! I can figure out that ON THIS forum! LOL!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:58 pm

LOLwhat am i going to do with you oh mama mama mama.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:59 pm

pretty sure the monthly one is still up...
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Gun Shot is still there too...
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Are they??? I'll have to go check!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:04 pm

I've saved them on my computer if they decide to kill them too.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:05 pm

Do you need the twister in the twaler? Or the head in the hallow?
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:06 pm

Thank you! I found the Monthly, but the gun shot is on the other page and it won't let me see it... I'm trying to figure out how to see it...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:07 pm

OH yes! Thank you so much for saving those!!! If you could email them to me or something... you're such a life saver!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:08 pm

Yeah... it won't let me see the second page without being a member or anything *sigh*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:09 pm

I will email it to you! Right now.Smile
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:10 pm

I have Monthly, Gun, Breakfast and i'm doing The twist in the twaler right now:)
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:01 pm

WOW!!! THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next