Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst)

+8
ObsessedOne
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Memphis
smile0303
kruff1998
sweetie_dude
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
12 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst)

Post by Memphis Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 am

awe...yay..that was perfect...can't wait for more!!!! I might not be on til late tonight...tattoo time..*looks around the room nervously*...if I don't do it now...I'm not ever going to....PPS
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 154
Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....
Registration date : 2008-07-19

http://www.myspace.com/ginalanae

Back to top Go down

The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Prodigal Son (ForensicMama K+, Angst)

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:31 am

awe that was perfect. definitely headed in the right direction great job mama.

and yay memphis now remember what I said about that tattoo of yours LOL.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:46 am

Wow! A tattoo! Lucky thing! I'd love a daisy on my right ankle with my daughter's name on it. (her middle name is Daisy)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:49 am

I knew it had to be a boy.....
and Sammy is fine...so everything is good again....
PPS

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:01 am

my best friends name is daisy...and I'm getting what I have always wanted...a japanese symbol..for ?something? on my inner wrist...i hope I don't chicken out...
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:11 am

Chapter 28

The NICU was a sterile, white wing of the hospital, with the exception of pink and blue balloons that parents had brought in for their children that speckled the walls with blotches of unexpected color. Temperance followed Hodgins through the doors and into a smaller room where they scrubbed their hands with a foamy orangish brown soap. They donned blue disposable outfits, booties, and puffy blue hospital caps to keep their hair in. Bones could feel Hodgins' excitement as he quickly outfitted and then led her into the NICU's inner rooms. Immediately, Brennan spotted familiar faces. Angela was sitting in a chair and holding a tiny infant with a blue hat, bundled in a mass of greenish cotton. Sweets stood nervously nearby, bending over her shoulder and talking baby talk to Gabriel.

Sweets looked up and saw Temperance. His smile disappeared and he grew serious as he approached her. "Dr. Brennan, how's Samuel?"

"He's healthy and alive. More than I could ask for in a million years." Temperance smiled softly.

"Awesome." He sighed and in the process his eyes seemed to shift to the back of his head. "I'm happy to hear it."

Brennan continued past Sweets and to her friend. Angela smiled. "Hi, sweetie." She then looked down and smiled a motherly smile. "Auntie Bren is here to see you."

"Oh, Ange, he's adorable!"

"Do you want to hold him?"

Bren managed to nod. Angela lifted the little boy a little in the air and Brennan scooped him into her arms. She looked down at the little boy. His dark lashes fanned over his cheeks as he slept quietly. Temperance felt a flood of emotion wash over her. It had been so long since Samuel was this age. It seemed that Sammy was the smallest person she knew, but holding Gabriel in the crook of her elbow only emphasized the fact that Sammy was quickly becoming a little boy. She shifted her eyes up to look at Hodgins, who was now holding Tempie, a curly haired little brunette with a button nose and big light brown eyes.

Hodgins moved his lips closer to Angela and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Mrs. Hodgins." He smiled. He often called her Mrs. Hodgins knowing it annoyed her, but it was more of a pet name.

Angela laughed and tilted her chin in his direction. "And I love you, Dr. Hodgins."

As Temperance held Gabe, she took in the domestic scene as one sips wine: slowly drinking it all in. Despite her desire to remain impartial, she felt an indescribable feeling of sadness.

She handed Gabriel over to his mother. "He's beautiful, Ange." She spoke softly. She leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "I've got to go check on Samuel." That was her excuse.

"How is he?" Angela asked.

"He's well, Ange. Just take care of your little boy. I'll see you tomorrow." Temperance smiled weakly before she quickly made her way out of the hospital room and back to room 306.

Last edited by ForensicMama on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:12 am

thatmemphischik wrote:my best friends name is daisy...and I'm getting what I have always wanted...a japanese symbol..for ?something? on my inner wrist...i hope I don't chicken out...
It's a great name! Very Happy Hey, let us know how it goes. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:19 am

awe i love it MAMA. great job once again:)
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:21 am

Thanks! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:29 am

you're very welcome. Now write more.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 am

Chapter 29

Temperance turned the handle slowly and walked quietly into the room. Booth didn't notice her at first. She watched him in silence. He was sitting near the bed, his chest leaning against it. His fingers swirled Samuel's hair gently and he spoke in a low tone.

"We're so happy to have you back, Sammy. Mommy and Daddy really missed you. We love you so much. You know, I don't know if your mom would have recovered if we never got you back. I don't know what I'd do if I'd lost you both."

Temperance reached back and opened and closed the door again so Booth knew she was there. He looked up and smiled. "Hey, Bones." What was that look on her face? She walked beside the bed and sat in a chair beside Seeley. She intertwined her fingers with his. He lifted her hand and pressed her soft fingers to his lips. That look still remained in her eyes. "What?" He asked softly, the corner of his lip pulled into a half smile.

"I..." She took in a shaky breath. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He never heard that too often.

"No... I, uh--" She looked down and then up again. "I love you, Seeley Booth."

Booth didnt' reply. He knew that she was trying to say something important.

"You..." She blinked away a tear. "You've always been here for me. And now you're here for us. I'm sorry..."

Booth squeezed her hand. "Why are you sorry?"

"I owe you an apology. I've always been afraid of getting too close, you know?" She spoke softly and thoughtfully. "I've pushed you away and drawn you close over and over. You should hate me." She laughed humorlessly when she spoke that last sentence.

Booth was quick to raise her chin with his finger. "I'd never hate you, Temperance. I love you. I always have. And don't you forget it."

"I shouldn't be afraid to draw close to you. You've never failed me. You're my family, Booth."

"Always will be..."

"You and Samuel and me. We're a family... What I'm trying to say is, this experience with Samuel being taken away from us... I realize he was taken from US, not me. He's ours and you're mine and I'm yours and..."

Booth looked into her eyes in that mesmerizing way that he often does, "What are you saying, Bones?"

"I'm saying... will you marry me? I know this isn't the way you wanted--I'm just--"

"Bones," He slowed her rambling. "Of course I'll marry you. But I thought you thought was just a piece of paper?"

"It's more than that. It tells the world that you and I belong together... more importantly, it tells the world that we're a family. The three of us. We're a family. We're Booths." She couldn't help but to smile with that.

Seeley pulled her close and kissed her. Then he looked back and smiled in his usual teasing manner, "I love you, Mrs. Booth."

"That's Doctor Mrs. Booth to you."

Last edited by ForensicMama on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:03 am

oh wow she wants to marry him.....
and I like Doctor Mrs Booth....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by kruff1998 Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:08 am

Dr. Mrs. Booth...girlie you know how to make me cry then lighten it up and make me laugh...never at the same time....couple days late catching up...wow I was actually busy....Toby Keith Concert Friday night rocked...you stories are great but live humand...well I likey

Still enjoying and posting nasties where those other monitor people can see them...gotta protect or lovely writter!
kruff1998
kruff1998
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:17 am

MAMA! Kruff said something mean to me. But you're chapter made me feel a bit better. BONES wants to marry him squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee great job mama:)
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 am

Thank you all! Squee Toby Keith is a heartbreaker!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:47 am

ewwwwww
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:18 am

well...the only guy that I'll let do my tat..because he's quick and very efficient...(and makes it look awesome!!!)...was off today..so I wn't be going until next weekend...Sad...love the new chap's mama..Very Happy..can't wait for more..Very Happy
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:27 am

awe:( such a shame memphis. hugs.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:17 am

I have a secret thing for country music... don't tell my hubby! Laughing
Hopefully he'll be able to do your tat and it will turn out great! Share pics with us!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:38 am

ok I most definitely will have some pix up asap..Very Happy...haha...I absolutely LOVE country music..and ..my husband...now likes a few songs..hehe..I'm just good like that...now I'm going to work on an edit..for a certain story..Very Happy..

love the story still...hope you post more soon...Very Happy Peace Out..
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 am

lol thanks for the edit!
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:00 pm

welcome ma'am...i'm thinking about posting the reunion on here..whatcha think??
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:14 pm

YES!!!Smile you should:)
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:13 pm

whohohooooooooooooooooooooo Dr. Mrs Boothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for awesome chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 am

Thank you! I don't know if I should keep writing from here, though...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next